Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:54:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree that Bitcoin is nearly to be just like another business?  (Read 3128 times)
MakLampir

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:03:42 AM

Yes I agree that Bitcoin is nearly to be just like another business.actually Bitcoin is an online based investment. if we invest in Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin is low and sell the Bitcoin at a good rate then I think we will be surely profited.so I think Bitcoin is not nearly another business it is like totally a business.
tongkatakai

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 04:19:14 AM

More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.
Probably most people do not recognize the existence of bitcoin then people are left behind. Bitcoin is a phenomenon for the hunters of capitalism to gain a great deal of profits
zuninholo

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:51:36 AM

It will be better in the future, will be more profitable
Kimchu kuno

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:08:17 AM

You are right, it really making up nice income. its a reliable business..

Yes I agree with bitcoin it's a great business can support for a nice living
yvuj101

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:15:04 AM

You are right, it really making up nice income. its a reliable business..

Bitcoin is a great business it can help the people to become successful and it help the economy growth of thier country.
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:38:17 PM

Yes agree that bitcoin is nearly to be like another business as what ive observe bitcoin is one of the good investments , it has a big role in the business especially about the coins .That would be great and good when bitcoin become a business
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:44:32 PM

More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.

Yes I agree because bitcoin is a good business. I will just lean all the ways of bitcoin how to earn money. Just like in business l have to learn how to make a fast profit. It's really important in a business to have an ability how to improve your work.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:03:04 AM

Though bitcoin is like other investment where it follows the basic principles as all investment follows but if you talk about the profit ratio then bitcoin is the leader of all the investment. Bitcoin has that potential that it can provide a very good profit in a very short span of time and moreover bitcoin has always proved its potential by providing employment to millions of people who has invested into bitcoin and the proof is the success stories of bitcoin billionaires who has kept faith in bitcoin so investing into bitcoin is more than a business.
Cj29

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:54:13 PM

For me bitcoin is a bussiness. A investment bussiness. Because you put a money in the bitcoin and expect it to grow double in a month just like a ordinary bussiness store
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:05:07 PM

Bitcoin already is a business. And it is true that it is the future of dealing with business. This 50k stores were just the first to realize the benefita pf bitcoin as well as its value in the long run. Business owners must also take action for them not to be left behind.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:25:50 PM

The same business but with a new strategy in bitcoin world, with your investment can generate more profit.
A good opinion and I agree with your opinion that bitcoin juxtaposed with business then there will be new strategies emerging in bitcoin world because by investing we will generate many benefits that we can.
Moreover, the value of bitcoin is very high now so I have no doubt about the bitcoin of the benefits I get from bitcoin and also I agree if bitcoin as a business is revealed then the success that will be visible in the bitcoin world.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:00:20 PM

A business must be able to provide multiple benefits if we're able to take advantage of every momentum to be an opportunity.
You may be familiar with stocks, but for this type of cryptocurrency business it's not an ordinary business like stock.
Bitcoin business's in fact better and easier when compared with other businesses. Bitcoin business 'really' amazing because it can make someone become a millionaire even if only in a few years. Bitcoin isn't centralized but for the storage of transactions can be done by the user itself without any third party or witnesses behind it.

Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:27:43 PM

Yes it is more people now are using bitcoin as their business they quit in their job and start investing in bitcoin. Yes it is a good investment but you should not quit your real job you can't predict when to end bitcoin rather than your job. Bitcoin is not stable so don't assure all of your investment will make a big profit.
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:34:33 PM

Yes I agree that Bitcoin is nearly to be just like another business.actually Bitcoin is an online based investment. if we invest in Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin is low and sell the Bitcoin at a good rate then I think we will be surely profited.so I think Bitcoin is not nearly another business it is like totally a business.
I agree. Same is the stock business. We provide some funds, analyze the market, determine the right buy position and wait until the expected sales target can be achieved. Moreover, changes in prices can increase the opportunity to earn profits as long as it is based on an appropriate analysis.

sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:57:29 PM

I do not really agree because bitcoin is created because it has a purpose and can be a solution in the existing problems in the world, financial problems can be overcome with the use of bitcoin.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:55:50 AM

Dealing with Bitcoin is always doing a kind of a business. you are investing in BTC your money, you are getting a lot of information how to get the best profit, you are trading. Yes, it is a very cool business!
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:58:42 AM

Soon some sectors will definitely understand the importance of paying with Bitcoin and they will do it without developing a lot. Obviously I have a lot of money in my sector and international transportation. I look very positive about the payment that I see in the hope that many companies in the world have accepted this issue. Obviously I can also choose  to pay and pay with it. Bitcoin in this regard is really incredibly advantageous.
JordiDrago

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:10:01 AM

Bitcoin created a whole ecosystem
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:28:39 AM

Well, as we can see how bitcoin today affect the lifes of a people,we can say that it is being part of a business because there are many people here that bitcoin is their source of income and i think it is more acceptable in some businesses if they see how people engage in crypto currency now.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:34:13 AM

Well, as we can see how bitcoin today affect the lifes of a people,we can say that it is being part of a business because there are many people here that bitcoin is their source of income and i think it is more acceptable in some businesses if they see how people engage in crypto currency now.
Ever since the world was first introduced to Bitcoin 9-years prior, the cryptomarket has experienced astonishing growth. Along with this rapid expansion, the number of Bitcoin business opportunities has also grown.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: