Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:21:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree that Bitcoin is nearly to be just like another business?  (Read 3128 times)
anything9ce

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:30:42 AM

Bitcoin is not nearly a business, bitcoin is a business, in other countries there are already many traders who accept bitcoin, it means bitcoin able to match other businesses, and in my opinion bitcoin will grow rapidly in other countries bitcoin also able to occupy the top rank in the world market. Bitcoin is already been used to pay bills and used to pay salaries and other things.....BITCOIN IS BUSINESS
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:53:32 AM

Yes if I think Bitcoin is very growing and will be bigger and better and expand further every day. We need not worry to believe in Bitcoin. And treat it as a great way to gain profit in the long run.
vakie1

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:07:21 AM

The reality remains the business world is bit by bit changing from business center to clients center in that they are prepared to make you the customer cheerful and peaceful and if its bitcoin that with get that going, they are prepared to embrace. In any case, the minute why is to make life less demanding end up being a bad dream, I see appropriation of different intends to accomplish that target in any case and that is the reason I concur with one of the publications over that we have to get things ideal with bitcoin other shrewd those individuals engendering the news of bitcoin are prepared to escape whenever.
SBAWEJA2

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 06:10:05 AM

More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.
in future it will be not easy for any bussiness to ignore accepting bitcoin, if they do it they bear big loss in business, its will be necessity of any business in future
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:23:56 AM

I totally agree with you, bitcoin is a good business. With bitcoin my life changed for the better and my economy helped. By investing I can earn. So I agree if the bitcoin becomes a business.
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:51:20 PM

Seeing bitcoin as an incorrect business form, bitcoin is the digital currency intended for online transactions and currency for investment. With technology for the future and bitcoin users increasing every day. Which means its popularity increasingly circling the world. For now, the cost of bitcoin transactions for online goods purchases is expensive, and it takes time to confirm the transaction
Solomonkingdom

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:20:39 AM

Just do a thought experiment - every time you pay with fiat, spend a few dollars and see how much it will be at the end of the month. The reality is that the business world is gradually changing from focus to customer focus in that they are willing to make your customers happy and stress free and if its bitcoin with that happening, they are willing to accept.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:24:40 AM

Bitcoin came out with a noble vision in the future that it can't be manipulated by centralized organization just as how old markets are like the stock or the forex market. The wallstreet crash and the terrible thing that happen in Cyprus can't happen in crypto so this isn't a business were the owner can shut it down because everyone in the network owns the blockchain.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Nezerlan

Activity: 214
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:26:57 AM

We all know that the financial space is gradually changing and only those businesses who embrace new technology will be able to stay afloat. Bitcoin is a unique form of currency that will be accepted as soon as regulations come into place. Would be in best interest of noobs and naysayers to start getting used to it now

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:40:07 AM

Bitcoin is not the same as other businesses, because bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that has no real physical form but has high selling and price and can be used for certain transactions and can be converted into fiat money.
Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:25:58 AM

Profits will still be there but the profit ratio will be very minimal like other fiat currencies now. We still have to be wise to manage finances in a way we always analyze risks in business. We will never know the future of Crypto and It is only an opportunity that gives an opportunity for those who have confidence in this system
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:32:07 AM

Well, this is not nearly, because in fact they are now a business of many people now in different aspect. I also consider that investing on bitcoin is also one of a business that we can say because on that matter you can earn money too. In business they have two factor, you will succeed or failed, like in holding your bitcoin too.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:40:15 PM

Agree with you because every trade must always update its system to be more efficient, fast and precise.

Bitcoin payment method is what can do all that in comparison with using paper money.
Many countries now accept some Cryptocurrency, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
Idowuogbo

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:56:04 PM

From the unset of my joining crypto currency I av always consider it as a business, reason been that something that u do that in turn resulted to increase in ur money, it nothing but a business. If one hold a bit coin let say at $6000 and later turn to $7000, a $1000 has already climb it.
Markettoken

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:29:04 PM

depending on our own way how we use bitcoin tersebut.jika we buy bitcoin to trade so true bitcoin same with business but if we use bitcoin for currency then obviously it is different from business and in my opinion actually bitcoin is the digital currency
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:32:50 PM

Bitcoin isn't only a business yet it's a sort of putting something aside for future. It is a protected and Secure business many individuals are winning through Bitcoin now a days. Individuals contribute and get benefit. It is as basic as it would seem that no stresses no misfortune no additional installment. Numerous individuals select Bitcoin for exchanging. They exchange and get benefit and afterward put more cash in Bitcoin for future too. So this stunning change in our life has changed our Way of life so much and we are taking great advantage from it.
AnCapFree

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:54:05 PM

I totally with you. At this moment Bitcoin and crypto are become the famous payment tool in the world. Maybe you dont like investing in crypto but you cant deny this truth. And if you still keep your own thought, you can lose your oppotunities in the future

millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:30:22 PM

More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.

As long as Bitcoin is subject to use for every transaction I do agree with this because my goal in my life is the world changed about the process specially in payment transaction. I follow the flow whatever the price cost it is, the important is Bitcoin in all over the world must go on.
virarara

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:34:45 PM

yes I agree with this that bitcoin deserves to be equated like any other business. Because of the very high price that makes bitcoin worthy of business.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:34:24 PM

Yes. I agree. I use the bitcoin as my source of income. Also I use bitcoin to have a other business to make our money circulates. Because of bitcoin I have a business that my wife managed. Actually we don't need to have a business because we have bitcoin. It is just like a business. You need to manage orderly to have a earnings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: