Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:45:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree that Bitcoin is nearly to be just like another business?  (Read 3128 times)
x xurtjati

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:51:20 AM

all depends to the person who would run because bitcoin also the same has the open market and anyone can have it, but all business risks and all the back to personal each and if said business it is true for the same same have a good future as investment.
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:51:30 AM

Bitcoin is a hub of business in terms of digital currency, it has change people way of investing and has made maths to be more useful by using so many algorithm in crypto world and decentralized the financial area in the world , this has giving lot of people an opportunity to find something doing and also contribute to the world economy at large.

vovanlau1

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:52:38 AM

Crypto coins became a new currency for payment in stores! The growth of bitcoin also attracts people's attention! and this is very good for his increase in capitalization!
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:02:13 AM

I really agree if it is said that bitcoin is almost the same as other businesses, because in bitcoin there is also an opportunity to get big profits and there is also a risk of loss. Depends on how we can take advantage of the opportunity so that we are always lucky to invest in bitcoin.
BrookeClarke

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:03:30 AM

Bitcoin is a non-business currency as you think. Bitcoin can trade for cash if you have an account, which is very convenient, but only a few restaurants in the world receive cash payments very inconvenient because now the currency is not popular all over world
maivui5411241@gmail.com

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:05:10 AM

Just make a thought experiment - every time you pay with fiat, set aside a few dollars and see how much it will be at the end of a month. When scaling will be fixed, then we can start talking seriously about widespread adoption, but before that happened Bitcoin has very niche uses - trading, gambling, moving value when you can't or don't want to deal with banks
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:24:13 AM

As an investment Bitcoin is already a business because it generates or losses income upon investing. There are many investors who can attest with the profitability they had experienced in investing bitcoin and other crypto currencies. Bitcoin is a good type of business but with high downfall as well. 
i completely agree. so bitcoin can be called a business not just for this reason. it even functions like one
recklessMe

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:38:43 AM

Well, I think I must agree that it looks like business now.
The exchanges, which are helping you to sell-buy bitcoin receive a commission for this service. Users who trade cryptocurrency are getting money for this. If you want to maintain and develop bitcoin, you need to make an investment. And these is also a sign of business. Besides, it’s not enough to buy crypto and wait until its price will grow, coz you need a strategy. Money that in combination with a strategy brings money.
If it’s not business, then what is it?
eveniyk

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

S O A R

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:40:03 AM

I do not see any point in planning to work with bitcoin in the long term. Since in the coming years, he will give up the position of a leader and be replaced by a more perfect cryptocurrency.

MonicaBrooks3

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:43:53 AM

Bitcoin is a virtual currency used to make transactions more convenient. Bitcoin can be boosted up because Bitcoin is now harder to make so Bitcoin can increase its face value in the future.
thanks!!!
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:44:27 AM

More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.

Merchants will drop bitcoin support if we can't get segwit + lightning networks to cater for global merchant adoption.

It's the only way out, if we can't get this shit together and working, bitcoin will just stay with it is, and will probably stagnate in price.
Maybe there could be true about the use of cryptocurrency for business and as a business itself already since there are many kinds of business created out of cryptocurrency like mining crypto, and involving on the exchange of it then of course the buy and sell process. THese are already business being created by cryptocurrency and i strongly with bitcoin that being formed just like other business.
dotrang61549566@gmail.com

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:46:29 AM

I agree and i think it is now called one of our businesses because we already earned from here,investing and trading is the best method to earn money from bitcoin,then yes I agree that bitcoin has been used for another business as a new way for the payment to the customer can have much system payment besides of using a credit card
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:47:10 AM

yes it is true, using the future btc I think that's what we will get, for example there will be no more time wasted just to queue up at the bank like now, we will save a lot, and our time and energy will be used more effectively, besides it will be a lot of convenience, although it is in terms of security we do not have a system that protects thoroughly but let it be a little weakness however nothing perfect there must be a negative aspect, but when compared with the benefits gained it more positive things if we use btc, so why do not we start now
derekeaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:47:37 AM

Bitcoin can already be called a full-fledged business. It brings good income, is popular among people. But there is a problem that it is not legal everywhere.
Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:49:45 AM

Bitcoin is a business as an investment because it gains and loses by investing . Some people without job are fully involved in Bitcoin and they are making profit and is running their family without much stress to them . Bitcoin was introduced by Santoshi Nakamoto his intention was to be used as an unhackable currency without the help of a third party .This Bitcoin cryptocurrency can be traded 24 hours without a break . Bitcoin runs on computer network .

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
itrade777

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:50:49 AM

I believe Bitcoin is the greatest asset acquired right now and can be considered a profit generated business. Who would think that lat year Bitcoin will reach $20,000 that high. Many merchants have been very very rich with this because of that arrangement. It is just that it needs more improvement for cheaper price and faster transaction for it to be more appealing to legalize it.
msbtrooper

Activity: 352

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 10:55:38 AM

More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.

I think this number is a bit too low to the actual number of merchants that has embraced and accepted bitcoin. Cryptocurrencies are gradually being accepted everywhere in the world. I think those that are yet to accept it need to be educated on the benefits of its acceptance. With more awareness, i hope all countries can adopt it as a form of digital currency.
anhhung409

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:00:48 AM

Not quite so, it is not a business, it is currency and it represents a team work as well as a largest project ever. In addition, investors are more and more involved because they see the potential and the opportunity to make a profit from it. To be exact, it is more like a stock than an enterprise

IndigoRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:40:48 AM

Not quite so, it is not a business, it is currency and it represents a team work as well as a largest project ever. In addition, investors are more and more involved because they see the potential and the opportunity to make a profit from it. To be exact, it is more like a stock than an enterprise

I agree. This is the what bitcoin was designed to be, right? Not as an investment but as a virtual currency to be used in exchange for goods and services? Merchants accepting bitcoin is a good sign that people are adopting cyptocurrency, right? I heard that some investors and financial experts foresee a future where we become a cashless society anyway. Would you be in favor of this?

aryatrals

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:50:58 AM

regardless of its form, if it has entered the trading market, the price fluctuations produced during the day have made it a foreign exchange business, this is no different from fiat, but if seen as a form of investment in products / projects such as altcoin / other stocks, bitcoin can not be compared because coins this only focuses on the exchange of transactions. so actually bitcoin must be traded directly with the fiat market.

bitcoin's ability to activate the crypto market makes it the best currency that can create opportunities from a different business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: