Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:57:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree that Bitcoin is nearly to be just like another business?  (Read 3128 times)
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:57:51 PM

I think it is a business now or can be called investment. Where you have capital to buy coins you want and later on you can sell it to gain your profit same as the concept of business.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
GabrielBrandon

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:21:08 AM

of course i'm fully agree with that and a lot of pepple are successfully doing this.
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:32:39 AM

It is just an opportunity which is giving a chance to those who have a belief in this system.It is just a matter of time that bitcoin will have enough users so that the price will be stabilized and then there will be no business left in it.The advantages will remain there but the ratio of the profit will go to very minimal just like other fiat currencies right now.We still have to be wise to manage finances the way we always to analyze the risks in a business. We will never know the future of crypto.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:37:25 AM

More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.
For me i agree that bitcoin is nearly to be just like another business. A person's regular occupation, profession, or trade It is a business if there's investors there's a business in cryptocurrency industry. They use bitcoin to buy some stuff in other countries adopt it use as a payment, They buying and selling bitcoins, Tradings, Minings.
mdrakibul

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:35:30 AM

I think it's like an online business, but the difference is only with different forms and exchange rates, if now online businesses use Bitcoin, it will make it easier for Bitcoin users who want to shop whatever they want with Bitcoin.Bitcoin is low and sell the Bitcoin at a good rate then I think we will be surely profited.so I think Bitcoin is not nearly another business it is like totally a business.
GilbertQuintanilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:44:11 AM

For some people it has already become the main source of income and they are fully depend on it.
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:09:51 AM

More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.

yes, at this time already many people who already know bitcoin but some are still not know about bitcoin. if they do not know about bitcoin for a very long time then they will get left behind and will regret it when bitcoin becomes very expensive in the future.

CurrenCyTRR

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:25:15 AM

I agree with you
cabitu

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:35:51 AM

Trading bitcoin or investing in bitcoin  is a normal business like any other business known by people outside there. Trading btc as commidity or investing in btc aims at getting extra money as profit and that us the main purpose of doing business.
vending

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:37:39 AM

depending on where we see the same bitcoin and other businesses.
1. Income, in the business or investment bitcoin there must be profit and loss.
2. chance, if this I see the difference, crypto has bigger chance than other business.
3. workmanship, crypto does not take much time, we can apply other.
crisnel26

Activity: 130

Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:48:47 PM

For some people it has already become the main source of income and they are fully depend on it.
I sometimes do not think of it as a business, however if you are using it and are involved in it through earning money, then I could consider it as a work wherein you do a job or activity in order to gain money.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:54:29 PM

for investors, Bitcoin is just another instrument of investment that gives really high profit. but the scenario you are focusing on - means Bitcoin is already popular as a medium of exchange and being used as Currency.
Punisherx100

Activity: 122
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:46:50 PM

What I experienced could really change my life in terms of income,
With the investment I get from bitcoin.

i agree but they are in a different way of doing their own business their own styles. but  yeah, i agree that its just like another business but another way around.

virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:14:52 PM

We are passing through the stage of revolutionary change of currency.  It is changing its form from fiat to digital crypto currency.  Like share stock markets where people were holding investing trading in various shares of companies; not they have huge opportunities to do the same in different coins and bitcoin.  So they have got digital business in their hand. great future
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:04:52 PM

In deed it is now a business, it is even a business from long time ago. Imagine those atm machine that are spitting dollar in exchange of bitcoin. The trading platform is a good example of this. Imagine having so many trading platform that sprouted around that having their own advantages and gimmicks just to attract people to jump in and trade with it. One thing that most of the current brick and mortar shop should be done is to ready themselves to accept bitcoin as a payment.
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:05:33 PM

gotta so disagree with you, neither business nor education, it's a currency and one way of new investment.
andreyka0308

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:28:38 PM

bitcoin is a new round of development and business in general, I am very happy that I live at a time when such interesting new technologies appear as blocking and crypto currency itself. I believe that many businesses that are built on the old system and do not have time to move to the next years system they will simply disappear.
jenilyn

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:44:39 AM

Yes, I agree because in terms of income basically I buy my needs because of bitcoin. It is very helpful to me for my expenses.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:49:57 AM

I agree because Bitcoin in itself offers job opportunities for people especially those who trade with it on the exchange and those who accepts it as a medium of exchange in their stores r businesses and hold for long term gains. Bitcoin has many features which makes its scope of usability very broad.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:35:10 PM

Bitcoin is not nearly to be like another business rather it's a new business that is threatening all others in terms of profit making. To my understanding bitcoin has turn to be the most profitable investment but with the highest risk. It's the latest employment opportunity in the world now with little or no stress but require high knowledge of the internet. So to me bitcoin is a great and wonderful business with lots of profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: