Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:54:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree that Bitcoin is nearly to be just like another business?  (Read 3128 times)
ilyashpakin2015

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:41:59 PM

I invest and tried 2 years ago and I can say that it's very exciting and quite simple
ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:12:40 AM

I think Bitcoin like other businesses.Because profits is obtained by investing in other businesses.Profits by Bitcoin and investment is available. This is truly reliable business of making excellent returns like other business.
siddu1

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:01:41 AM

Yes I agree that Bitcoin is nearly to be just like another business.actually Bitcoin is an online based investment. if we invest in Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin is low and sell the Bitcoin at a good rate then I think we will be surely profited.so I think Bitcoin is not nearly another business it is like totally a business.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:55:30 AM

More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.
yes this is more on business and that's why it still running,This is good for rich person because they only need money to run business here not like in real life business you need a lot of permit and it regulated by government but here in crypto if you buy btc no regulator and we earn only by buying btc in low price then sell in high not like in real life that we need to sell items in actual ways or in real

kefir56

Activity: 73
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:30:00 PM

It is just a new way of transactions, so until its place is not defined it can be a buisiness, for example for me also))))

blue_city

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:07:18 AM

Yes,BTC is the best way to besiness around the world!!
indiejeff

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:40:26 AM

will i agree as bitcoin goes mainstream day by day and bring a positive outcome it can bring a positive feedback especially to the investor . IMO  Smiley
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:23:24 AM

More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.

yes I agree, I think in bitcoin just like we do other businesses where there is investment and profit loss but we have to do it right and make the right decision.

GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:17:00 PM

will i agree as bitcoin goes mainstream day by day and bring a positive outcome it can bring a positive feedback especially to the investor . IMO  Smiley
Well this can be one point of view but in my view bitcoin cannot be termed as a business and it is just an opportunity which is giving a chance to those who have a belief in this system. It is just a matter of time that bitcoin will have enough users so that the price will be stabilized and then there will be no business left in it. The advantages will remain there, but the ratio of the profit will go to very minimal just like other fiat currencies right now.
hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:20:10 PM

It was designed to run at the principles of business. How else would people around the world pay millions of dollars pay day in electricity cost to provide security in the system?
Bitcoin is a busniess itself. So, there is nothing to be nearly to a business. Investment in bitcoin can generate both profit and loss. It is the fundamental feature of a business. Bitcoin is no exception.
russella31

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:05:23 AM

Of course bitcoin is another form of business. The rise and fall of bitcoin shows how business works. Investors/businessmen design a project or investments to gain profit. Just like business, one can win or lose in bitcoin.
entebah

Activity: 1564
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:51:16 AM

I can not guarantee that Bitcoin trading can be a promising business. we still have to be wise to manage finances, the way is always to analyze the risks in a business. We never know the future of crypto so we still have to make plan B for real business.

SKY2468

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:51:21 AM

Yes indeed bitcoin can make you rich.Provided you have many bitcoins invested or earn bitcoins at a regular basis by working or through mining.The people who had invested in bitcoins are now millionaires or maybe even billionaires.There are a few bitcoin whales who would be billionaires most probably.And I guess it's not too late there's news buzzing around that bitcoin may even reach a milestone of $60k-$100k in the near future.So let's hope for the best.
john20171225

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:51:35 PM

I like Marinecoin. They are having a artificial intelligence based airdrop right now. the speed of transaction is awesome. Super easy, works with proof of promotion. Check out their website: https://marineco.in marinecoin to the moooon. Transferring mtc to my wallet in just a second. The best part about is %99 of all MTC is fair distribution based on a new coin generation system called proof of promotion called POP. Best of all, It is a self sustaining machine to machine system with a steady growing community.
vinasky

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:05:36 AM

BTC - this is business already
This is a trend that develops independently
Mersterious

Activity: 225
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:18:38 AM

yes because it is selling and buying bitcoin thats is a part of business
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:22:56 AM

I can not guarantee that Bitcoin trading can be a promising business. we still have to be wise to manage finances, the way is always to analyze the risks in a business. We never know the future of crypto so we still have to make plan B for real business.
Yes for sure recent some scenarios really made me to think twice regarding crypto currency much belived coins like CEntra and POS token had awesome concept both were uniwue in theor own terms but now became nothing . Allmost got delisted now loosing hope.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:26:21 AM

Any actions that bring income can be called a business. But unlike traditional business, business with bitcoin does not have clear rules. In some States where the negative attitude to the cryptocurrency such business may be considered illegal.But in any case, it's a business.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Saveralll

Activity: 365

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:50:39 PM

yes because it is selling and buying bitcoin thats is a part of business
besides selling and buying we can also invest/mine with bitcoin. bitcoin is more than business because bitcoin gives many advantages to all of us who use bitcoin as a business.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:17:07 PM

More or less bitcoin can be like another business or a tool that can be use for your business. Why? It is because of easy transactions, it simplify the way of life and there is a better profit in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: