Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:41:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform  (Read 111040 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:36:53 PM

I think i made a mistake by participating in ico.
I do like the idea behind this project bit it seems the realisation ll take time and it was better for me to buy this in dip.

nice leet thinking for future
Mark2013

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:39:48 PM

seems interesting, i will take a closer look
Bitekojn

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:17:03 AM

Since most of the market is in deep red numbers it would be a real shame not to buy in. I bought additional HVN at 300 sat and it was cheap. Now the price is even cheaper, I saddly ran out of money to buy more. Damn. 😁
OMuldoon

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:18:11 AM

No feedback from devs, no releases, no announcements. HIVE needs to be kickstarted or else most investors will cash out and move their money elsewhere..

Hello, my name is Oliver Muldoon and I am the finance lead for Hive Project. We have a thriving community over on Telegram and lots of these questions are being answered here. We have a lot going on and lots of announcements. Please let me know if you have any questions and I will do my best to help here too.
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:20:47 AM

Will this coin listed on Poloniex next year ? Undecided Undecided
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:29:31 AM

Since most of the market is in deep red numbers it would be a real shame not to buy in. I bought additional HVN at 300 sat and it was cheap. Now the price is even cheaper, I saddly ran out of money to buy more. Damn. 😁

You should not wasted all your money in ICO, but be smart and save and buy now double amount of Hive.

You know that old saying. Who waits, awaits. Patience is needed in Cryptoverse.  
Maybe in 3 months time Hive will be once cheaper as it is now and 1 BTC will buy you 800k Hive.   BitCoin is a beast!!! You never know when he will go crazy.
OMuldoon

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:54:48 PM

Check out the HVN weekly report here for all the latest updates from the team...

https://medium.com/hiveproject-net/hvn-weekly-report-c5a4637c624e
OMuldoon

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:10:57 PM

How is the project doing now?

Hello Lena, please see below for the HVN weekly report.

xiao2017

Activity: 375
Merit: 183

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:34:08 PM

Dear community

Look at SONM ico

1 year 70% under ICO price....fud....nothing

Look at things now and learn a lesson.

The same will happen with HVN - good progress - platform in development - when everything will be released - price to the sky

So if you are smart now  buy HVN as much as you can Smiley

You will thanks me next year

Why

Becouse of great team!

----

We are working around the clock to raise awareness of Hive Project and precisely how blockchain and smart contracts will help put an end to the liquidity issues faced by small businesses around the world.
We would like to thank you for the great work you have been doing in terms of spreading awareness about Hive Project and for your support at this early stage in our journey.

From an interview with our CEO: “Hive Project will be a leading platform for SMEs around the world…
With just a couple of days left until the cryptocurrency conference hosted by Finance, Slovenia’s only daily business…medium.com

Hive Project Community Update #2
A lot’s been happening over the last few weeks at Hive Project HQ. To use a bee analogy, the Hive Project Team is…medium.com

GUIDE: How to buy HVN tokens at Livecoin?
After publishing the first part of our guide, “How To Buy HVN tokens at HitBTC?”, it is time for a similar guide for…medium.com

ADDING TO THE TEAM: Introducing new CFO & Hive Project board member!
Having already issued a statement about how we aim to become a recognized & trusted global fintech brand, it is vital…medium.com

Going global: gaining visibility and trust as a premium #fintech brand.
As Jure stated in his executive update yesterday, we are well on the way to achieving our goal — the creation of a…medium.com

Mt_Traditional

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:58:20 PM

Dear community

Look at SONM ico

The same will happen with HVN - good progress - platform in development - when everything will be released - price to the sky

Why

Becouse of great team!

----

We are working around the clock to raise awareness of Hive Project and precisely how blockchain and smart contracts will help put an end to the liquidity issues faced by small businesses around the world.
We would like to thank you for the great work you have been doing in terms of spreading awareness about Hive Project and for your support at this early stage in our journey.

From an interview with our CEO: “Hive Project will be a leading platform for SMEs around the world…
With just a couple of days left until the cryptocurrency conference hosted by Finance, Slovenia’s only daily business…medium.com

A lot’s been happening over the last few weeks at Hive Project HQ. To use a bee analogy, the Hive Project Team is…medium.com

After publishing the first part of our guide, “How To Buy HVN tokens at HitBTC?”, it is time for a similar guide for…medium.com

Having already issued a statement about how we aim to become a recognized & trusted global fintech brand, it is vital…medium.com

As Jure stated in his executive update yesterday, we are well on the way to achieving our goal — the creation of a…medium.com

Hi Hive, Investors need to see you do something to get this coin on Bittrex, Polo or Binance Exchange.
The daily volume is really,really,really,really, low.

Wink
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:30:36 PM

Dear community

Look at SONM ico

Why

Becouse of great team!

----

Hi Hive, Investors need to see you do something to get this coin on Bittrex, Polo or Binance Exchange.

Wink

Volume on hitbtc is ok?

and buy more and there will be more volume  Grin
Mt_Traditional

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:40:42 PM

Dear community

Look at SONM ico

Why

Becouse of great team!

----

Wink

Volume on hitbtc is ok?

and buy more and there will be more volume  Grin

I've already bought 1.3 million.
Can't buy anymore. 1.3 million is enough.

Cool
OMuldoon

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:38:55 AM

We understand where you are coming from. HVN is already listed on HitBTC, Livecoin and EtherDelta, and we are constantly looking to add more exchanges. The best way we can achieve this objective is by getting the new website up and running (which will be done early next week) and presenting the proof of concept by the end of the month. Our marketing efforts in preparation for Q1 2018, when the platform goes live, are focused on our opening markets, which will facilitate Hive's entry. We were just interviewed in the Slovenian media and will be on the panel at Finance newspaper's cryptocurrency conference, which has already boosted our credibility in the region's business world no end. We have also been working hard to get in contact with crypto podcasts and other journalists to better explain to our community our objectives and plans, and the team will be going to CoinAgenda in Las Vegas at the end of the month to help continue to increase the awareness and volumes that all the exchanges expect. So you can see that a lot of effort is being made to push Hive on to even greater heights. We believe that the work we have been putting in will pay dividends, and every member of our team is working flat out to reward our contributors' faith in us. As you would expect, any community is as strong as its weakest link and we would encourage all contributors to join our Telegram channel to discuss and collaborate with the team and the rest of our contributors so that we can all realise our shared objectives together.
disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:57:31 AM

just add some more buy support on the exchanges and everybody will chill  Roll Eyes
Mt_Traditional

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:10:40 PM

We understand where you are coming from. HVN is already listed on HitBTC, Livecoin and EtherDelta, and we are constantly looking to add more exchanges. The best way we can achieve this objective is by getting the new website up and running (which will be done early next week) and presenting the proof of concept by the end of the month. Our marketing efforts in preparation for Q1 2018, when the platform goes live, are focused on our opening markets, which will facilitate Hive's entry. We were just interviewed in the Slovenian media and will be on the panel at Finance newspaper's cryptocurrency conference, which has already boosted our credibility in the region's business world no end. We have also been working hard to get in contact with crypto podcasts and other journalists to better explain to our community our objectives and plans, and the team will be going to CoinAgenda in Las Vegas at the end of the month to help continue to increase the awareness and volumes that all the exchanges expect. So you can see that a lot of effort is being made to push Hive on to even greater heights. We believe that the work we have been putting in will pay dividends, and every member of our team is working flat out to reward our contributors' faith in us. As you would expect, any community is as strong as its weakest link and we would encourage all contributors to join our Telegram channel to discuss and collaborate with the team and the rest of our contributors so that we can all realise our shared objectives together.

Hi OMuldoon/Hive,  Did you guys/Hive reach out to Bittrex to list this coin?
I have nothing against HitBCT, but the only coin the whales at HitBTC push/pump  is Digital Note (XDN)
Most coins that are only at HitBTC are suffering from volume. They only move if they're on another exchange.
How about CoinExchange or Cryptopia?

Angry       Angry
kursigoyang

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:07:37 PM

hvn is one of the best projects I have ever understood and I am no winner of this project because I think the project will not work so far and I am very sorry that there is no project
OMuldoon

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:48:03 PM

I have nothing against HitBCT, but the only coin the whales at HitBTC push/pump  is Digital Note (XDN)
Most coins that are only at HitBTC are suffering from volume. They only move if they're on another exchange.

Angry       Angry
Hello, absolutely. We have submitted requests for consideration to all the major exchanges, and we have an announcement to make on that before 18 October.
Mt_Traditional

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:55:41 PM

Angry       Angry
Hello, absolutely. We have submitted requests for consideration to all the major exchanges, and we have an announcement to make on that before 18 October.

Hi OMuldoon/Hive, Nice to hear that you'll be making an announcement before the 18th of October about additional Exchanges.
Looking forward to hearing the news!

OMuldoon

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:07:06 PM

hvn is one of the best projects I have ever understood and I am no winner of this project because I think the project will not work so far and I am very sorry that there is no project
Hi, thanks for your comment. Could you explain what you mean? Please check our latest Medium post for the latest news about our beta release (Proof of Concept) for the end of the month, the new website on its way this week and all the other developments.
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 09:04:43 PM

For the past two hours Hive is moving upwards very good at HITBTC. Looks like this is a good coin. Months after the ICO it is doing well. Kudos to all those who are working to make a good product. Can't wait to try this.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: