Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:48:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform  (Read 111040 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:45:47 PM

I'm gonna throw my hat in here and say I'll be shocked if this coin has any volume a year from now.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 04:29:49 PM

look Hive have a issue ? will delist from all exchange because fraud activity ? this is true or false issue dev ? please tell me

someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:03:55 PM

Trollbox BS... They are launching their beta in Las Vegas in a day or two.

look Hive have a issue ? will delist from all exchange because fraud activity ? this is true or false issue dev ? please tell me

gregb11

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:27:06 AM

https://s1.postimg.org/1592zt9t7j/Screenshot_12.png

Totally fake news. Jure is in Las Vegas, he checked in with us on telegram. Speaking today at coinagenda round table.

Join Telegram channel for real news.
CanErik

Activity: 756
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:07:12 PM

Hi;

My fingers crossed and waiting for alpha release.

Kind regards
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:58:32 PM

What is this. Someone post an article from June and other guy post a trolbox bla bla what grandma said without any link or any explanation at all. Is this forum turning totally idiotic?  Or are only we idiots that read it?
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:48:10 PM

To believe something that somebody tell in chat or how you call it ''trollbox'' , you must be really out of your mind man.....
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:03:17 PM

To believe something that somebody tell in chat or how you call it ''trollbox'' , you must be really out of your mind man.....

I think we are all waiting for positive news from Las Vegas and first screenshots of platform

HVN price will rise x5 x10 when this will be out

and this will be soon my friends  Grin

Get your HVN while you can on HitBtc
Carlito59

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:28:47 PM

I think we are all waiting for positive news from Las Vegas and first screenshots of platform

HVN price will rise x5 x10 when this will be out

and this will be soon my friends  Grin

Get your HVN while you can on HitBtc
https://medium.com/hiveproject-net/community-update-3-live-from-coinagenda-las-vegas-dd69f970120f
 Cool
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:35:56 AM

Guys did you see

HIVE just released proof of concept (beta platform)

Don't miss the train on exchanges =)

Led by Hive Project Co-Founder and CTO Dejan Jovanovic, our development team has worked wonders over the last few months. The cornerstone of our success, this high level of performance is set to continue and they deserve an immense amount of credit for their efforts. And, as Dejan has explained to the contributors gathered here in Las Vegas over the past few days, we will be deploying the Hive Project PoC source code to our GitHub in the days ahead — giving our community a chance to check out our progress first hand.
Richard Titus, a renowned executive, serial entrepreneur and one of the Wired 100 in 2010, explained in a personal conversation why he is proud to support the project:
“I am delighted with Hive Project’s progress! Their PoC announcement demonstrates serious progress into a real business environment and I am convinced they will make a huge difference to global finance.” (Richard D. Titus)

Revealing our short-term plan
Now that our Proof of Concept has been unveiled, it is clear that we are now backing up our promises with a real-life business contribution. This only underlines what we have been talking about over the last few months — that we are here to stay and our focus is firmly on the project!

We are also making another leap toward creating a blockchain based liquidity platform for SMEs worldwide by posting our PoC online — for SMEs and investors to try for themselves — creating a large database of all parties involved. This will expedite the progress of our business when our liquidity-providing platform is up and running. Our CTO and Co-Founder, Dejan Jovanovic, will explain more about this and all the details behind our Proof of Concept in the days ahead.

Some final thoughts …

The future is bright. And the evidence is there that we are working as hard as humanly possible to make our platform a reality. Another important milestone has been achieved on time — this is crucial because it proves once again that we are more than capable of keeping our promises. My amazing team and I will continue to do whatever it takes to deliver what everybody expects — a blockchain based platform that gives SMEs fast and low-cost liquidity.

https://medium.com/hiveproject-net/hive-project-premiere-presenting-our-proof-of-concept-ed58417aa3f
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:03:28 AM

Awesome update! So I also heard some rumors about a new exchange. Is that happening as well?

Guys did you see

Led by Hive Project Co-Founder and CTO Dejan Jovanovic, our development team has worked wonders over the last few months. The cornerstone of our success, this high level of performance is set to continue and they deserve an immense amount of credit for their efforts. And, as Dejan has explained to the contributors gathered here in Las Vegas over the past few days, we will be deploying the Hive Project PoC source code to our GitHub in the days ahead — giving our community a chance to check out our progress first hand.
Richard Titus, a renowned executive, serial entrepreneur and one of the Wired 100 in 2010, explained in a personal conversation why he is proud to support the project:
“I am delighted with Hive Project’s progress! Their PoC announcement demonstrates serious progress into a real business environment and I am convinced they will make a huge difference to global finance.” (Richard D. Titus)

Now that our Proof of Concept has been unveiled, it is clear that we are now backing up our promises with a real-life business contribution. This only underlines what we have been talking about over the last few months — that we are here to stay and our focus is firmly on the project!

We are also making another leap toward creating a blockchain based liquidity platform for SMEs worldwide by posting our PoC online — for SMEs and investors to try for themselves — creating a large database of all parties involved. This will expedite the progress of our business when our liquidity-providing platform is up and running. Our CTO and Co-Founder, Dejan Jovanovic, will explain more about this and all the details behind our Proof of Concept in the days ahead.

Some final thoughts …

The future is bright. And the evidence is there that we are working as hard as humanly possible to make our platform a reality. Another important milestone has been achieved on time — this is crucial because it proves once again that we are more than capable of keeping our promises. My amazing team and I will continue to do whatever it takes to deliver what everybody expects — a blockchain based platform that gives SMEs fast and low-cost liquidity.

https://medium.com/hiveproject-net/hive-project-premiere-presenting-our-proof-of-concept-ed58417aa3f

GeLeS

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:54:05 AM

Yes the team is really good fellows and confidently go to the success of their project!

And what about the addition of a token to new exchanges ?

Awesome update! So I also heard some rumors about a new exchange. Is that happening as well?

Guys did you see

Some final thoughts …

mr.potassium

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:11:40 PM

There is still a lot of room for growth for the price.

Hive solves the liquidity problem for businesses.

It is at around 0.00000750 and could easily 3x or 5x.

It is getting listed on Bittrex.

The team is meeting with an exchange. The team is at Coin Agenda which is in Las Vegas. The team is meeting the exchange people in Las Vegas.

https://bittrex.com/Home/Contact

Bittrex Ethereum address and Ethereum tokens:
https://etherscan.io/address/0xfbb1b73c4f0bda4f67dca266ce6ef42f520fbb98

Bittrex LLC
6077 S. Ft. Apache Rd
Suite 100
Las Vegas, NV 89148

LOL @ people selling for 750 Satoshis.
krypt0n1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:47:27 PM

There is still a lot of room for growth for the price.

Hive solves the liquidity problem for businesses.

It is at around 0.00000750 and could easily 3x or 5x.

It is getting listed on Bittrex.

The team is meeting with an exchange. The team is at Coin Agenda which is in Las Vegas. The team is meeting the exchange people in Las Vegas.

https://bittrex.com/Home/Contact

Bittrex Ethereum address and Ethereum tokens:
https://etherscan.io/address/0xfbb1b73c4f0bda4f67dca266ce6ef42f520fbb98

Bittrex LLC
6077 S. Ft. Apache Rd
Suite 100
Las Vegas, NV 89148

LOL @ people selling for 750 Satoshis.

I like this project for many reasons and hope that Bittrex is the next exchange listed. However, the CoinAgenda Global conference is likely attracting many exchanges to attend, so it could be coincidence that bittrex has their office there.

As for the Bittrex Ethereum address, what did you see there that suggested something about Hive. I didn't see any transactions related to Hive or ERC20 tokens of Hive.

Even if the exchange they are being added to next isn't Bittrex, I think it is bound to happen in the very near future.

mr.potassium

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:06:19 PM

OMuldoon, any word on when the exchange announcement will be given? Will it be this week or next week?
Hazara

Activity: 117
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:48:13 PM

From the 5 friends who participated in ico I m the only one left with my tokens still with me, it was my call but they didn't like it, but I have faith in the team and the technology.
I think at the moment we need more brand awareness, no new exchange yet, let people hear our name and search us, we need more progress for new exchange so if ppl invest they ll hold.
I c .5$ hvn as new years gift
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:20:59 PM

Guys did you see

Some final thoughts …

this is great

price and volume is tanking

keep on going Smiley
alfacro

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

DigiByte World

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:31:39 PM

Excellent news, time to buy more and HOLD guys !!

ETH wallet: 0x12598a2934475aD705DaCd4Bce4d5DDEB519E47C
OMuldoon

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:14:03 PM

OMuldoon, any word on when the exchange announcement will be given? Will it be this week or next week?
Hello, not yet. Please check our Telegram channel to be the first to get updates and all our other news about the PoC
https://t.me/hiveprojectnet
OMuldoon

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:24:12 PM

Where's the wallet lads to store all me little bees in them hives?
Hello, you could use MyEtherWallet (MEW) and then follow the instructions below:

To add HVN to MEW, please follow this tutorial:
https://blockchaindk.com/2017/02/12/add-custom-token-myetherwallet/

the information is as follows:
address: 0xC0Eb85285d83217CD7c891702bcbC0FC401E2D9D
symbol: HVN
decimals: 8
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: