Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:51:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform  (Read 111040 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
finvestor

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:12:59 AM

It would be better to work on the product, not exchange. Exchanges do not deliver value, only the working business.
SuWide

Activity: 202
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:16:59 AM

It would be better to work on the product, not exchange. Exchanges do not deliver value, only the working business.

sorry, but you don't understand crypto. It's all about hype. Look at some of the top coins e.g. OmiseGo: 711 Million MCap.
There is no product, just a whitepaper. But they were very clever in marketing the hype and delivered constantly new exchanges to drive the volume up.
Rikki_Tikki_Tavi

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:37:06 AM

Dude, You don't know what you're talking about. All development with no volume leads to failure/ you need volume to get new investors.
80% of all the coins on Coinmarket cap first page  are there because they're either at Bittrex or Polo. Name  one coin that's only at HitBTC
that's doing really well. HitBCT is a joke.

Angry
SuWide

Activity: 202
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:01:49 AM

Dude, You don't know what you're talking about. All development with no volume leads to failure/ you need volume to get new investors.
80% of all the coins on Coinmarket cap first page  are there because they're either at Bittrex or Polo. Name  one coin that's only at HitBTC

Angry

well said. Order book down by 50 %
I AM THE TRUTH

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:55:23 PM

Where can I buy tokens?
Hello, you can buy tokens on HitBTC, Livecoin or EtherDelta. Here is a link for HitBTC:
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/HVN-to-BTC

Hi OMuldoon, Any news about a better exchange?
Hive is too good of a project to be suffering from volume.
A top notch project like Hive should be on a bigger stage than HitBTC.
Get your act together and make sure that this amazing coin gets to Bittrex.

Roll Eyes
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:07:04 PM

Just patience guys , good comes with time , i think 2018 will be really good for hive Smiley Cya next year
finvestor

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:08:20 PM

Guys, pardon my ignorance, but why is the volume important at the moment? They have raised money, which could be used for product development. Why do they need any additional investors in the short-term (0.5-1 year)?
xiao2017

Activity: 375
Merit: 183

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:42:32 PM

Guys, pardon my ignorance, but why is the volume important at the moment? They have raised money, which could be used for product development. Why do they need any additional investors in the short-term (0.5-1 year)?

don't worry be happy

i'm sure that HVN is gettin more soon for us investors
OMuldoon

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:12:41 PM

don't worry be happy

i'm sure that HVN is gettin more soon for us investors
Dear community of contributors & supporters,
our CMO, Domen, has described the road ahead for Hive Project. Feel free to read it here: https://medium.com/hiveproject-net/brand-identity-and-proof-of-concept-unveiled-whats-next-89b10d4fcc87
finvestor

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:08:09 PM

How the investments will be made in Hive platform? Do I buy invoices with Hive tokens? Thanks.
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:48:01 PM

How the investments will be made in Hive platform? Do I buy invoices with Hive tokens? Thanks.

Join on telegram community there is great
finvestor

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:06:25 AM

I don't like Telegram. It is usually filled with random posts and unrelated content. I prefer to stay on bitcointalk. Mind passing the answer? Thanks.
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:03:40 AM

Brand Identity and Proof of Concept Unveiled — What’s Next?

After launching our new global brand identity a fortnight ago and revealing our working Proof of Concept (PoC) on the global stage at CoinAgenda in Las Vegas just last week, the team is now back at Hive Project HQ, eager to deliver on what we have promised: a blockchain based platform that gives SMEs the fast and low-cost liquidity they urgently need.

https://medium.com/hiveproject-net/brand-identity-and-proof-of-concept-unveiled-whats-next-89b10d4fcc87
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:49:33 PM

Brand Identity and Proof of Concept Unveiled — What’s Next?

After launching our new global brand identity a fortnight ago and revealing our working Proof of Concept (PoC) on the global stage at CoinAgenda in Las Vegas just last week, the team is now back at Hive Project HQ, eager to deliver on what we have promised: a blockchain based platform that gives SMEs the fast and low-cost liquidity they urgently need.

https://medium.com/hiveproject-net/brand-identity-and-proof-of-concept-unveiled-whats-next-89b10d4fcc87

HVN will be big Smiley just focus
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:00:41 PM

Angry

I was surprised to see Hive on so high spot on coingecko yesterday when i checked https://www.coingecko.com/en

Coingecko is most reputable source of how good coins are. And for a project old only few months without product this was really surprising for me.   The weakest link is community. But that is reasonable since project is so new. With such development as it is now and with such public interest as it is now also community will grow.
finvestor

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:44:24 AM

Community building is okay, takes time and effort, but I would prefer product development instead. Without it, all the potential gains are short-term.
cryptohome

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 08:07:11 AM

Unfortunate truth about this crypto space is MARKETING is everything...

I have seen AMAZING projects eat dust because no one knew about them while shittiest projects have gone triple digit...I think HIVE team needs to spend fraction of their resources on marketing aspect to bring light on this gem of a project! 

They already have funds to proceed with the project - this is good, however, they also have duty to investors who trusted in them...ignoring marketing completely is not a great thing for investors...
OMuldoon

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:10:11 AM

I have seen AMAZING projects eat dust because no one knew about them while shittiest projects have gone triple digit...I think HIVE team needs to spend fraction of their resources on marketing aspect to bring light on this gem of a project! 

They already have funds to proceed with the project - this is good, however, they also have duty to investors who trusted in them...ignoring marketing completely is not a great thing for investors...

Hi, we definitely take your comments on board, and we are always looking for ways to help communicate our message. We are already making big strides in this direction. Following on from our CEO, Jure's, appearance on the panel at the Finance cryptocurrency conference in Slovenia, one of our first markets in Q1 2018, we received widespread media coverage in the national press there. As we want to be seen primarily among SMEs and investors, we are channelling all our efforts in this direction — with interviews and articles in the regional business media. This has been critical to paving the way for our successful penetration of that market when we commence funding. As you may know, the team just returned from CoinAgenda in Las Vegas too, where we had an exhibitor booth and unveiled our PoC to attendees – being there was important in terms of building our reputation as a global fintech brand. We will also be attending The Future of Money & Technology Summit, the biggest stage in the Mecca of the fintech industry, in December. There we will have another exhibitor booth, and our CFO, Ugur, will be a panellist. With previous conferences attracting the attention of media giants such as USA TODAY, TechCrunch, MarketWatch, CoinDesk, Gigaom and WePay, we believe this will serve as a huge boost to our global brand recognition efforts. These are just some of the ways we are looking to 'get the word out there' but we are constantly working hard to increase awareness.
cryptohome

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 11:35:42 AM

Hi, we definitely take your comments on board, and we are always looking for ways to help communicate our message. We are already making big strides in this direction. Following on from our CEO, Jure's, appearance on the panel at the Finance cryptocurrency conference in Slovenia, one of our first markets in Q1 2018, we received widespread media coverage in the national press there. As we want to be seen primarily among SMEs and investors, we are channelling all our efforts in this direction — with interviews and articles in the regional business media. This has been critical to paving the way for our successful penetration of that market when we commence funding. As you may know, the team just returned from CoinAgenda in Las Vegas too, where we had an exhibitor booth and unveiled our PoC to attendees – being there was important in terms of building our reputation as a global fintech brand. We will also be attending The Future of Money & Technology Summit, the biggest stage in the Mecca of the fintech industry, in December. There we will have another exhibitor booth, and our CFO, Ugur, will be a panellist. With previous conferences attracting the attention of media giants such as USA TODAY, TechCrunch, MarketWatch, CoinDesk, Gigaom and WePay, we believe this will serve as a huge boost to our global brand recognition efforts. These are just some of the ways we are looking to 'get the word out there' but we are constantly working hard to increase awareness.

This is amazing to know.  It is great that the team is focusing on product development and organic growth...that is a great long-term strategy but there are some methods like encouraging youtubers/article writers/twitter groups/etc...join some of the groups that have influence in this space and share your project and status updates...they are what will make a ton of difference in a very short-time...this is my opinion.  Just to show you why I am so involved in this topic is I was the one who has been backing HIVE even before most...look at below articles that I wrote on HIVE:

https://steemit.com/ico/@rkreddy/ico-review-series-1-hive-project-ico  (this was Steemit's top most shared article for that week)
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@rkreddy/most-undervalued-crypto-currency-at-the-moment
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:27:01 PM

This is amazing to know.  It is great that the team is focusing on product development and organic growth...that is a great long-term strategy but there are some methods like encouraging youtubers/article writers/twitter groups/etc...join some of the groups that have influence in this space and share your project and status updates...they are what will make a ton of difference in a very short-time...this is my opinion.  Just to show you why I am so involved in this topic is I was the one who has been backing HIVE even before most...look at below articles that I wrote on HIVE:

https://steemit.com/ico/@rkreddy/ico-review-series-1-hive-project-ico  (this was Steemit's top most shared article for that week)
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@rkreddy/most-undervalued-crypto-currency-at-the-moment

This is good article! and facts mostly

beside i'm happy to see HVN now cheap again  - so we can rebuy cheaper and hold long - becouse we know that HIVE team will deliver
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: