Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:39:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform  (Read 111040 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:30:27 PM

Price will definetely follow. Beta already out, POC working, nice exposure in Las Vegas.....this project is preparing to rocket to the moon. With live financing starting in Q1 2018 - just cant wait.
New partnership will be announced in this or the next week and exchange news coming soon. Guys get ready......

Although I'm following this project from the beginning but I missed to read update about beta version. Do you have any link to get access to that platform I also have strong believe in bright future of this project.
OMuldoon

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:34:35 PM

Price will definetely follow. Beta already out, POC working, nice exposure in Las Vegas.....this project is preparing to rocket to the moon. With live financing starting in Q1 2018 - just cant wait.
New partnership will be announced in this or the next week and exchange news coming soon. Guys get ready......

Although I'm following this project from the beginning but I missed to read update about beta version. Do you have any link to get access to that platform I also have strong believe in bright future of this project.
Hi, thanks for the question! We recently premiered our working Proof of Concept at CoinAgenda in Las Vegas to rapt attendees who were amazed at the progress we'd made in such a short time. It has already been deployed to our GitHub. The link is here for you to check it out for yourself:

https://github.com/HiveProjectLtd/HivePoC

The current version of the Proof of Concept is a Meteor application that users need to download to their computer and run to test. At this stage of development, it takes a user with some technical know-how to do that. However, in the next iteration of the Proof of Concept, which is scheduled to be released by the end of the year, that paradigm will be changed. We’re already designing sitemaps, wireframes and user flows for the Hive Project platform and it is likely that we will provide that in the form of a mock-up application that allows our design & development teams to enter a rapid prototyping cycle. This Hive Project Platform application will become an integral component in the roadmap for both of those teams and will give the Hive Project community an insight into our day-to-day work.

We welcome any feedback you may have after taking a look. Our ship sets sail in Q1/2018, which is when we will start funding small businesses with our HVNX fund. Please let us know if you have any further questions!
roadhero

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:45:16 PM

HIVE team is delivering promised milestones even earlier than set in roadmap.

Comparing HIVE near rival PPT, this project has bigger potential. PPT reached 300m market cap while HVN stands at 7m, so I'm expecting boom to happen before or just after NY, while the invocing platform will go live in Q1 2018. Not to forget new partnership is soon to be announced.

GO and grab cheap HVN asap!! 
OMuldoon

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:17:20 PM

Comparing HIVE near rival PPT, this project has bigger potential. PPT reached 300m market cap while HVN stands at 7m, so I'm expecting boom to happen before or just after NY, while the invocing platform will go live in Q1 2018. Not to forget new partnership is soon to be announced.

Dear community of contributors & supporters. We are delighted to announce that we have entered into a partnership with Lendoit. Read more here about this beautiful win-win-win situation in the blockchain sphere!
https://medium.com/hiveproject-net/partnering-up-a-win-win-win-situation-in-the-blockchain-sphere-95350bac94bc
xiao2017

Activity: 375
Merit: 183

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:22:19 PM

Dear community of contributors & supporters. We are delighted to announce that we have entered into a partnership with Lendoit. Read more here about this beautiful win-win-win situation in the blockchain sphere!
https://medium.com/hiveproject-net/partnering-up-a-win-win-win-situation-in-the-blockchain-sphere-95350bac94bc

Great article!

PPT reached 300m market cap while HVN stands at 7m, so I'm expecting boom to happen before or just after NY, while the invocing platform will go live in Q1 2018. Not to forget new partnership is soon to be announced.

this is important!

syauqialbaana

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:29:10 PM

I'm gonna throw my hat in here and say I'll be shocked if this coin has any volume a year from now.
OMuldoon

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:02:01 PM

I'm gonna throw my hat in here and say I'll be shocked if this coin has any volume a year from now.
Hello, thanks for your comment! Our strategy to get SMEs on board will be to integrate ERPs – this represents the pinnacle of our go-to market strategy – and this also addresses the problems associated with the network effect and adoptability. We will be able to get thousands of SMEs and invoices on the system in one go, putting your concerns about volume to rest almost immediately. Lenders and auditors will be able to use the data for audits, when making financing decisions and to improve the accuracy of their credit scoring processes. They will appreciate that the data is stored on blockchain and is therefore immutable and easy to access. The reason why ERPs are our entrance point is because they already have vast user pools with lots of data, are trusted, and it is also possible to integrate the platform with supply chain systems. This leads to further possibilities for automating the process.  As you will see, it makes more sense to go down this route rather than attempt to win customers that are already there for us. Once these deals are in place, SME owners will be able to get the liquidity they need through a simple click in their accounting program. And that is why we are working around the clock to create the system needed to achieve that. Our platform is in high demand among ERPs worldwide and they cannot wait for us to deliver on what we have promised. I hope that helps explain things Smiley
MURONDI

Activity: 784
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:43:56 PM

hopefully you are right, I still hold the HVN token, Although the current price is very sad, expect prices to skyrocket..  Grin  I am confident with the future of this coin...  Wink
geoneojapan

Activity: 349
Merit: 168

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:50:17 AM

hopefully you are right, I still hold the HVN token, Although the current price is very sad, expect prices to skyrocket..  Grin  I am confident with the future of this coin...  Wink

WHY I AM BUYING HVN? Smiley

Michel Jilderda, [15.11.17 08:47]
yesterday a partnership was announced, and now the team is simply building the platform. In about 6-8 weeks the platform will go live. Have some patience. Software development takes time.
gregb11

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:44:25 AM

I think its one of the top investments at the moment. Just look at ppt marketcap. If hive reaches half of that, the price will be 0,5 usd. Thats 20x. We are going to see a lot of happy investors in q1 2018. Hopefully even before that. Dont miss the train Smiley
OMuldoon

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:25:42 PM

I think its one of the top investments at the moment. Just look at ppt marketcap. If hive reaches half of that, the price will be 0,5 usd. Thats 20x. We are going to see a lot of happy investors in q1 2018. Hopefully even before that. Dont miss the train Smiley
Dear community of contributors & supporters. Having successfully completed our ICO exactly 3 months ago today, here's our CEO, Jure, with a roundup of what we have achieved so far and the exciting future that lays ahead!
https://blog.hive-project.net/hive-project-q1-proving-we-are-here-to-stay-46e1e02f6fbb
MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 05:01:52 PM

Dear community of contributors & supporters. Having successfully completed our ICO exactly 3 months ago today, here's our CEO, Jure, with a roundup of what we have achieved so far and the exciting future that lays ahead!
https://blog.hive-project.net/hive-project-q1-proving-we-are-here-to-stay-46e1e02f6fbb
today is exactly 3 months after ICO ends but why the price not increase much more still under 500 satoshi. with total supply 500,000,000 should the price is 5000 satoshi
OMuldoon

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:29:43 PM

today is exactly 3 months after ICO ends but why the price not increase much more still under 500 satoshi. with total supply 500,000,000 should the price is 5000 satoshi
Hello, I understand your point. However, we believe that the future success of the platform is dependent on strong foundations being built. We have done that in a variety of ways.

We have been making tremendous efforts to get the word out there about Hive Project, and we're always looking to improve and communicate our message. Following on from our CEO, Jure's, appearance on the panel at the Finance cryptocurrency conference in Slovenia, one of our first markets in Q1 2018, we received widespread media coverage in the national press there. As we want to be seen primarily among SMEs and investors, we are channelling all our efforts in this direction — with interviews and articles in the regional business media. This has been critical to paving the way for our successful penetration of that market when we commence funding. As you may know, the team recently returned from CoinAgenda in Las Vegas too, where we had an exhibitor booth and unveiled our Proof of Concept (PoC) to rapt attendees – being there was important in terms of building our reputation as a global fintech brand. Our PoC is available on our GitHub to play with. We will also be attending The Future of Money & Technology Summit in San Francisco, the biggest stage in the Mecca of the fintech industry, in December. There we will have another exhibitor booth, and our CFO, Ugur, will be a panellist. With previous conferences attracting the attention of media giants such as USA TODAY, TechCrunch, MarketWatch, CoinDesk, Gigaom and WePay, we believe this will serve as a huge boost to our global brand recognition efforts. We also have a thriving Telegram channel, where questions are answered in real time and open discussions are held about all things Hive Project related.

We also had lots to discuss with our host Pedro from http://neocashradio.com in a recent interview, again generating awareness of how blockchain will disrupt the invoice financing industry. The podcast should be available tonight and will be posted as a bonus segment in special interviews with various leaders in finance and economics, technology, blockchain, cryptocurrency, encryption, FinTech, and more. It will also be made available on iTunes / Soundcloud / Stitcher / YouTube / Google Play & iHeartRadio

We believe that coin price appreciation will come with real volumes and real supply and demand. With ready capital to be deployed through our platform in the form of our HVNX fund in Q1/2018, we will attract ERPs and SMEs to get up and running straight away. And the benefits are reciprocal because we then gain the data we need to lift the Hive Project up to the next level. Our CFO has been hard at work getting that all in place. We're the Best ICO of 2017, have a solid product, solid team, hit our milestones, have our Proof of Concept publicly available to be checked out and tested ... we will leave you decide Smiley You can see the work we are doing. We are all expecting these efforts - focusing on the real substance of the business - to bear fruit. Please let me know if you have any other concerns.
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:25:23 PM

I like that part

Here to stay — a leading financial institution in the New Economy

Our PoC announcement represented the fulfilment of one our key promises. We have now proven that we are on the very cusp of making a real-life business contribution that will revolutionise the way small businesses around the world get the liquidity they need. This will only be underlined with our PoC2, adding some visibility and making sure that the business side is in step with the progress made by our developers — transforming Hive Project into a source of liquidity to be reckoned with in the new economy.

We will be pressing on relentlessly in that direction and I am incredibly excited about the announcement we will be making next week!

And don’t forget! Hive Project will be taking its rightful place alongside the best and brightest visionaries in the financial world on 4 December in San Francisco. Our CFO, Ugur Yildirim, will be representing Hive Project as a panellist in the company of distinguished names such as JPMorgan Chase, Capital One, 500 Startups, MasterCard as well as other leading lights in the fintech industry.

So, it’s not just the long-term future that looks bright — the days and weeks ahead promise to be full of exciting news and progress too!
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:36:43 PM

WHY I AM BUYING HVN? Smiley

Michel Jilderda, [15.11.17 08:47]
yesterday a partnership was announced, and now the team is simply building the platform. In about 6-8 weeks the platform will go live. Have some patience. Software development takes time.

and this

We will be pressing on relentlessly in that direction and I am incredibly excited about the announcement we will be making next week!

mark my words - HVN in 2018  - legendary no doubt!
gregb11

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:57:13 AM

Very nice update guys - new announcement next week. Bet its the new exchange we`ve been waiting for. Keep up the good work.

For those considering - the price is stilll very very low, with new exchange and live financing in q1 2018....you do the math
1000CC

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 10:49:01 AM

Can't wait for Q1 2018! Let's make HIVE become great!
OMuldoon

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:40:58 PM

Dear community of contributors and supporters. It's Friday and that means it's time for the Hive Project community's weekly round up! Check our report below to see all the progress we've made.

https://blog.hive-project.net/community-update-4-exciting-times-ahead-fa9e7c14bf34
OMuldoon

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:42:00 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 02:07:31 PM by OMuldoon

Dear community of contributors and supporters. It's Friday and that means it's time for the Hive Project community's weekly round up! Check our report below to see all the progress we've made.

https://blog.hive-project.net/community-update-4-exciting-times-ahead-fa9e7c14bf34
In this special segment of Neocash Radio, Pedro interviews Domen Ursic and Gal Jakic of Hive Project.
Hive Project is a blockchain based platform providing small to medium size businesses with low-cost liquidity. Hive Project won the “Best ICO 2017” at CoinAgenda in Barcelona.
http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/e/e/d/eed1a25d88f6cc0d/Hive-Project-Interview-with-Domen-Gal.mp3?c_id=17783859&expiration=1510993898&hwt=fde215b5ebbb6d6afbb41144d632948c
http://neocashradio.com/
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:49:40 AM

In this special segment of Neocash Radio, Pedro interviews Domen Ursic and Gal Jakic of Hive Project.
Hive Project is a blockchain based platform providing small to medium size businesses with low-cost liquidity. Hive Project done the “Best ICO 2017” at CoinAgenda in Barcelona.
http://neocashradio.com/

Awesome interview!

Spread the word about HVN all arround the world  Cool Cool Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: