Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:16:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform  (Read 111040 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bouli

Activity: 616
Merit: 104

https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 01:57:45 PM

The potential of Hive is very great and is worth to keep a eye on this project. Maybe we see some big surprises or announcements in the near future. This can be a very huge coin in the future.

why do you see potential of hive?    it's the same as popolouus isn't it?

They are competitors of eachother, but hvn is the better of the 2, just compare the whitepapers.

talos30

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:45:36 AM

With Gregor now putting the finishing touches to our business plan, we can reassure you that it will be up on the website as soon as possible for our community to see. For those of you who are looking for our old whitepaper, which relates to the ICO, you can download and read it HERE. And last, but by no means least, we have added a link to our Github to our footer — again making it as easy as possible for potential contributors to see first-hand how our developers are progressing.

In other news …

I took some time off from my community management duties on Thursday evening to help spread the word about Hive Project among those whose words are often trusted the most. The venue was Deutsche Bank’s head offices in Berlin, where I discussed Hive Project with a large group of spine surgeons from Helios International, the second largest private medical group in Germany. With some bankers also in attendance, it felt great to talk about Hive Project in Berlin’s financial heartland. I fielded several insightful and perceptive questions afterwards, and was pleasantly surprised by the high level of interest in what we are trying to achieve here. We certainly have some new fans.

http://shrani.si/f/2v/Pg/1YJ8xJLm/unnamed.jpg

Is there any video of this presentation?
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:52:44 AM

The potential of Hive is very great and is worth to keep a eye on this project. Maybe we see some big surprises or announcements in the near future. This can be a very huge coin in the future.

They are competitors of eachother, but hvn is the better of the 2, just compare the whitepapers.

HVN is 50x undervaluated

if you want to invest - invest now

you will be happy like ricchie rich in 2018
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:19:24 AM

HVN is 50x undervaluated

You're right and the project is looking so promising. Will invest soonest.

Don't wait just take action that is perfect moment to grab this token at cheap price potentially this industry is very big so that I also think it will rise so high. I hope next year will be amazing for this project.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
masstahcoiner

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:38:41 PM

HVN is 50x undervaluated

Don't wait just take action that is perfect moment to grab this token at cheap price potentially this industry is very big so that I also think it will rise so high. I hope next year will be amazing for this project.

we'll see Smiley   i'm sure it will be big!
Bouli

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 03:09:37 PM

As a matter of fact, it is a ~3 trillion dollar industry.....so don't get scared by the "high" amount of tokens. It is neccesary to get a steady grow in stead of pump and dump.

qiuness

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:37:02 PM

HVN is 50x undervaluated

I plan to increase my HVN portfolio! The developers promise to release beta before the end of the year! 2018  1HVN= 0,5;!
mikeythemachine

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:53:11 AM

This project looks great. Got to be undervalued at 3 cents. Big gains to be had here in my opinion
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:59:50 AM

This project looks great. Got to be undervalued at 3 cents. Big gains to be had here in my opinion

I hope after release of beta version price will spike when people will realize the potential of this platform. Still wonderful opportunity to buy this token as just few days left for good releases.
OMuldoon

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:19:09 PM

I hope after release of beta version price will spike when people will realize the potential of this platform. Still wonderful opportunity to buy this token as just few days left for good releases.
Dear community of contributors and supporters. Here's our CMO, Domen, with a few words about what promises to be a December to remember for Hive Project ...
https://blog.hive-project.net/hvn-a-december-to-remember-233c8d3c3f98
masstahcoiner

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:26:52 PM

[$HVN] A December to remember!

Marketing isn’t something we’ve talked about much since the completion of our award-winning ICO. And, yes of course, we could certainly do more to attract attention to our revolutionary product. But it is important to understand that, without strong development also in place, the net result would be artificial hype, high peaks and even lower dips. Instead, we have been following up on the promises we have made to deliver, and have been focusing all our efforts on getting the Hive Project Platform up and running! And that’s a big reason why we consistently hit our targets and milestones. Every time this happens, we show the fruits of our efforts to our community and other world-class experts, cryptocurrency founders, executives and traders — take, for example, the unveiling of our PROOF OF CONCEPT in Las Vegas, which brought the crypto-community to its feet!

We are thrilled by all the support we have received and the trust we are given every single day. And all of our team are working flat out to ensure this faith is justified. Not only are we consistently talked about in the same breath as global industry leaders, we are also steadily consolidating our growing reputation through various articles, mentions and interviews in the media for the “old” economy — giving us visibility among small businesses in the region.
A December to remember!

Despite having being relatively restrained until now with our marketing efforts for Hive Project, we will be looking to spread awareness and increase our coverage in the media in the days and weeks ahead. There are just a few days now remaining until we take the global stage at The Future of Money and Technology Summit on December 4, where the best and brightest visionaries in the financial and FinTech worlds will come together for a conference with global media coverage to discuss the future of cryptocurrencies.

While our CFO & Hive Project board member Ugur Yildirim discusses the future of Hive Project with industry leaders, sharing the stage with JP Morgan and Capital One, among others, the rest of us will be attracting further positive attention and global visibility by keeping FinTech & cryptocurrency founders, executives & traders up to date with all our latest progress and developments at the main exhibitor booth in the conference hall.
AND STRONG ANNOUNCEMENTS WILL BE MADE THERE TO THE CRYPTO AND FINTECH MEDIA IN ATTENDANCE!

With some even more amazing and newsworthy content on its way, things are once again shaping up for us to be the centre of media attention this month. After winning at CoinAgenda in Barcelona and successfully completing our ICO, history looks set to repeat itself in terms of the column inches we get. Those recent successes attracted coverage from media outlets such as Nasdaq, Finance Magnates, Econotimes, The-Blockchain, and CoinSpectator, to name just a few, helping us to “level up” in terms of our progress as a FinTech brand.

“STRONG ANNOUNCEMENTS WILL BE MADE THERE TO THE CRYPTO AND FINTECH MEDIA IN ATTENDANCE!”
As always, all the news you need to hear will be available first on our Hive Project Announcements channel. If you’re not a member there, you won’t be the first to hear about our updates. So, join up now and stay tuned for the truly festive season we have in store.

HVN X20  in dec!

Remember my words
xiao2017

Activity: 375
Merit: 183

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:11:25 PM

HVN will be BIG in DEC

why?

NoICO

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:35:15 AM

i just find out HVN on twitter

i dumped popolous and go ALL IN HVN
iSpartaco

Activity: 72
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:53:20 AM

HVN will be BIG in DEC

why?

I can't wait... December is coming! Wonderful Christmas gift!!!
Bouli

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 12:37:19 PM

HVN will be BIG in DEC

why?

i just find out HVN on twitter

i dumped popolous and go ALL IN HVN

You never should go all-in, but in this case. You will not regret it Smiley

Master mind

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:30:56 PM

ALL IN is option

read latest HVN will be big in december  on medium

you have IQ over 50  i think
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:56:19 AM

This bitcoin growth kinda messed up my altcoin portfolio, if i had more spare money definetly would buy HVN for longterm. Hope btc will dip by 50%, but im always wrong lol
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:03:06 AM

Those are very powerful words which are being used for promotion as December to be remembered for HIV project and attached to this project as investors. It is increasing curiosity to see what is going to be revealed though some hints are already. Let's hope for the best of everyone to see success this project as well as holders.
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:04:00 AM

Marketing isn’t something we’ve talked about much since the completion of our award-winning ICO. And, yes of course, we could certainly do more to attract attention to our revolutionary product. But it is important to understand that, without strong development also in place, the net result would be artificial hype, high peaks and even lower dips. Instead, we have been following up on the promises we have made to deliver, and have been focusing all our efforts on getting the Hive Project Platform up and running! And that’s a big reason why we consistently hit our targets and milestones. Every time this happens, we show the fruits of our efforts to our community and other world-class experts, cryptocurrency founders, executives and traders — take, for example, the unveiling of our PROOF OF CONCEPT in Las Vegas, which brought the crypto-community to its feet!
https://blog.hive-project.net/hvn-a-december-to-remember-233c8d3c3f98
Decentradical

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:35:16 PM

We are thrilled by all the support we have received and the trust we are given every single day. And all of our team are working flat out to ensure this faith is justified. Not only are we consistently talked about in the same breath as global industry leaders, we are also steadily consolidating our growing reputation through various articles, mentions and interviews in the media for the “old” economy — giving us visibility among small businesses in the region.
A December to remember!

Despite having being relatively restrained until now with our marketing efforts for Hive Project, we will be looking to spread awareness and increase our coverage in the media in the days and weeks ahead. There are just a few days now remaining until we take the global stage at The Future of Money and Technology Summit on December 4, where the best and brightest visionaries in the financial and FinTech worlds will come together for a conference with global media coverage to discuss the future of cryptocurrencies.

While our CFO & Hive Project board member Ugur Yildirim discusses the future of Hive Project with industry leaders, sharing the stage with JP Morgan and Capital One, among others, the rest of us will be attracting further positive attention and global visibility by keeping FinTech & cryptocurrency founders, executives & traders up to date with all our latest progress and developments at the main exhibitor booth in the conference hall.
AND STRONG ANNOUNCEMENTS WILL BE MADE THERE TO THE CRYPTO AND FINTECH MEDIA IN ATTENDANCE!

With some even more amazing and newsworthy content on its way, things are once again shaping up for us to be the centre of media attention this month. After winning at CoinAgenda in Barcelona and successfully completing our ICO, history looks set to repeat itself in terms of the column inches we get. Those recent successes attracted coverage from media outlets such as Nasdaq, Finance Magnates, Econotimes, The-Blockchain, and CoinSpectator, to name just a few, helping us to “level up” in terms of our progress as a FinTech brand.

“STRONG ANNOUNCEMENTS WILL BE MADE THERE TO THE CRYPTO AND FINTECH MEDIA IN ATTENDANCE!”
As always, all the news you need to hear will be available first on our Hive Project Announcements channel. If you’re not a member there, you won’t be the first to hear about our updates. So, join up now and stay tuned for the truly festive season we have in store.

HVN X20  in dec!

Remember my words

the price has already gone up! I did not manage to fully form my portfolio (I wanted to increase it to 500,000 HVN !!
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: