Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:58:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform  (Read 111040 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptopguy

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:37:51 PM

I'm Joe R and I just got banned from their telegram for letting them know that their is no excuse for not coming up with the business plan as they had PROMISED they would by today. AFTER the start of business today they are just ho hum about not meeting the deadline... for a business plan. A business plan that anyone could have written with the least bit of experience. i think they are a fraud now. Anyone else have an opinion on their lame excuse for not getting the business plan done by today aside form "we are slovenian and we are not known for meeting deadlines"? I was planning on holding very long term but now the y are tanking.

I completely agree. Im W S, and also got banned for asking some questions about the deadline nobody wanted to hear.. and without a normal explanation they banned me. To sad, I had faith in Oliver and the rest of the team but to just ban people over this is just ridiculous. If you can't take any criticism from a positive follower then who are you kidding?!

Aside I still like the program.. just a bit silly getting banned for asking questions.. Not very wise, they make themself look not very trustworthy
breeze170

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:41:21 PM

I think it remains undervalued. I had 50k token and sold it for 0.35 BTC, now it rised against USD but still lower than BTC price at that time. My friend didn't sell his tokens and said that he made more money than me. But when I calculate it I saw the hard fact. BTC rised more than HVN.
Bitcoin's rise was affected by lot other factors, hive is just firing it up. I am pretty sure hive is one of those hardcore icos like populous end up making something like 100x in the long run.

therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:49:55 PM

I think it remains undervalued. I had 50k token and sold it for 0.35 BTC, now it rised against USD but still lower than BTC price at that time. My friend didn't sell his tokens and said that he made more money than me. But when I calculate it I saw the hard fact. BTC rised more than HVN.
Bitcoin's rise was affected by lot other factors, hive is just firing it up. I am pretty sure hive is one of those hardcore icos like populous end up making something like 100x in the long run.

Yes most of coins actually are down based on BTC value , lets look at ethereum . June 17 Ethereum was at 373 USD ( at that time it was 0.149 BTC ) . Now its 692 USD , but in BTC value its 0.038 . So BTC Price jump made ethereum price jump in USD . Ofcourse if it will go back to 0.149 BTC , ethereum price will be 2600 USD Smiley
SmallRig

Activity: 253

SafeCoin-SAFE

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:57:56 PM

This project looks good. hope the price stays at 9 cent until i buy them.   Tongue Tongue
dllhg

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:14:21 PM

Yes most of coins actually are down based on BTC value , lets look at ethereum . June 17 Ethereum was at 373 USD ( at that time it was 0.149 BTC ) . Now its 692 USD , but in BTC value its 0.038 . So BTC Price jump made ethereum price jump in USD . Ofcourse if it will go back to 0.149 BTC , ethereum price will be 2600 USD Smiley

A lot of people dont get that.  Took me a while to realize it too.  you can just look at dollar value and think hey I'm up 100% dollar wise since Jan and be really excited.  That is until someone tells you if you had just held BTC it would be 1500% gain and you tuned 1 BTC into  .05 BTC   ........  Personally I have been trading and working my ass off to keep of with int initial BTC investment.  Finally passed it but it wasn't easy. 
kevmon

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:39:36 PM

fill my bag go to $1

Would you sell then? Or after that you will be waiting for $2? : )
$1 in december 2018, until then lets enjoy the ride  Wink

$1 will hit much early this month will decide the direction of this project I think it could touch that milestone by end of Q1 or more early than this. It seems demo release will build confidence of investors on this dev team.

When you compare Populous (PPT) at $48, Hive is really undervalued. Hope everyone will realize that someday
dllhg

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:49:20 PM

fill my bag go to $1

Would you sell then? Or after that you will be waiting for $2? : )
$1 in december 2018, until then lets enjoy the ride  Wink

$1 will hit much early this month will decide the direction of this project I think it could touch that milestone by end of Q1 or more early than this. It seems demo release will build confidence of investors on this dev team.

When you compare Populous (PPT) at $48, Hive is really undervalued. Hope everyone will realize that someday

To be fair you need to compare market cap. There are a lot more HVN than PPT.  That being said PPT market cap is 1.9 billion VS HVN 39 Million so yeah a lot of room to grow for sure.  10-20 X certainly possible.  I bought 400 PPT when it was $9 so that sure worked out well for me.   Smiley  Started buying HVN at .02 then bought heavy at .05-.06.  Just added a god bit more today at around .08.  Its at .10 right now.  Whenever I see an alt coin going up when all others are going down because of BTC pump I take a closer look.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:59:32 PM

what is the best place to store my HIVE tokens ?

I store my HVN tokens in Trezor hardware wallet by using MEW (myetherwallet) since HVN is ERC20 token.
Trezor is great product for 89,- EUR. Even the privacy and anti-virus king John McAfee got one Smiley
You can also store BTC, Bcrash, LTC, ETH, DASH and all ERC20 tokens there.
https://trezor.io/

Or Ledger. On Ledger you can store more altcoins. And is super easy to use. https://www.ledgerwallet.com/products/ledger-nano-s
fuhgedaboudit27

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:21:39 AM

I'm Joe R and I just got banned from their telegram for letting them know that their is no excuse for not coming up with the business plan as they had PROMISED they would by today. AFTER the start of business today they are just ho hum about not meeting the deadline... for a business plan. A business plan that anyone could have written with the least bit of experience. i think they are a fraud now. Anyone else have an opinion on their lame excuse for not getting the business plan done by today aside form "we are slovenian and we are not known for meeting deadlines"? I was planning on holding very long term but now the y are tanking.

I completely agree. Im W S, and also got banned for asking some questions about the deadline nobody wanted to hear.. and without a normal explanation they banned me. To sad, I had faith in Oliver and the rest of the team but to just ban people over this is just ridiculous. If you can't take any criticism from a positive follower then who are you kidding?!

Aside I still like the program.. just a bit silly getting banned for asking questions.. Not very wise, they make themself look not very trustworthy

Hi WS, As you know, Im not a fraud and I recognize you from the telegram. I wonder how long the ban is for and I'm glad to see you agree. They made themselves look very untrustworthy (especially touting themselves to "ALWAYS deliver on their promises") so I just put all my tokens in my MEW and I'm gonna forget about it. I DEFINITELY will NOT recommend anyone buy this token now. I am a MUCH smaller believer than I was 2 days ago and won't spend another penny on HVN.
boomer-

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:50:35 AM

I was also banned simply for asking why messages about the business plan were getting deleted. (My message was deleted within 5 seconds of posting it and I was banned right after) I have a large amount invested in HVN and I am disappointed that they ban users and censor messages concerning legitimate questions. It makes them look very untrustworthy and now I can't even be a part of the community on telegram.
fastfalcon94

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:57:47 AM

I'm on the Telegram chat but I'm more of an observer. I more or less ignore everyone's posts and just scroll down focusing on stuff from Hive (Oliver Muldoon). This is what I gathered from his posts...

- They were supposed to release the business plan 12/15 but it's not quite ready yet. They would rather get it 100% correct than release it just to hit a deadline. This is what caused a lot of the drama as it goes against the "always deliver on promise" statement Hive is known for.

- The demo version of the product is still 100% on track for the 12/21 release.

- They suspect Q1 2018 is when they will go live

- No new exchanges yet, but it will eventually happen. Oliver re-iterated that hitbtc is fine for now. Personally I have bought some on hitbtc and livecoin. I like livecoin better but hitbtc has more volume and its easier to get it cheaper there.

Overall I'm happy with this coin. I'm not a huge investor in it, but that more or less boils down to my lack of money:) I have around 12k coins. I could get out now with 2-3x gains, but I'm staying in. I like that there are actually faces behind the coin and known developers which I think is important. I'm excited to see what comes out on the 21st. I think it has a lot of potential especially with the ERP.

Now I'm going to try and do some math which may or may not be right Cheesy They stated in one of their blog posts:

Make absolutely no mistake about it. This is AS BIG AS IT GETS. According to the Deloitte Research Centre report for 2016, there are 5.67 million SMEs (95% of which are microbusinesses) in Russia, with a combined turnover of EUR 700 BILLION! This is a HUGE market and a HUGE opportunity for Hive Project!

So to me 700 Billion Euros is $822,444,000,000 USD. I'm assuming this is the amount of money tied up in invoices in a year? If we divide this by 365 it means $2,253,271,232 is tied up in invoices each day. With 375,000,000 coins it would mean each coin would have to be about $6 to compensate for this. Obviously these are rough numbers. I don't fully understand how the HVN token is used in all this. Perhaps the same token can be used and re-used several times a day to settle invoices. That would mean the price per coin could be lower. Then on the other hand not all 375 million coins are going to be available. Some will be stored away in investor's wallets so I suspect that will drive up the price. And perhaps the 700 billion Euros mentioned is just potential market they could pull in. To me it's not real clear if with the ERP deal if they can already expect that piece of the market or if that is just best case scenario that they could achieve if they work hard enough.

SmallRig

SafeCoin-SAFE

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:10:29 AM

I got Banned for what Huh A frnd asked for help that he wants be in that telegram .. so I asked in group to unban him ..

but U guys banned me for that ?

If the Internal team is looking at it , U guys have a worst Mod in telegram ..

Remove him ASAPAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:21:39 AM

I'm on the Telegram chat but I'm more of an observer. I more or less ignore everyone's posts and just scroll down focusing on stuff from Hive (Oliver Muldoon). This is what I gathered from his posts...

- They were supposed to release the business plan 12/15 but it's not quite ready yet. They would rather get it 100% correct than release it just to hit a deadline. This is what caused a lot of the drama as it goes against the "always deliver on promise" statement Hive is known for.

- No new exchanges yet, but it will eventually happen. Oliver re-iterated that hitbtc is fine for now. Personally I have bought some on hitbtc and livecoin. I like livecoin better but hitbtc has more volume and its easier to get it cheaper there.

Overall I'm happy with this coin. I'm not a huge investor in it, but that more or less boils down to my lack of money:) I have around 12k coins. I could get out now with 2-3x gains, but I'm staying in. I like that there are actually faces behind the coin and known developers which I think is important. I'm excited to see what comes out on the 21st. I think it has a lot of potential especially with the ERP.

Now I'm going to try and do some math which may or may not be right Cheesy They stated in one of their blog posts:

Make absolutely no mistake about it. This is AS BIG AS IT GETS. According to the Deloitte Research Centre report for 2016, there are 5.67 million SMEs (95% of which are microbusinesses) in Russia, with a combined turnover of EUR 700 BILLION! This is a HUGE market and a HUGE opportunity for Hive Project!

So to me 700 Billion Euros is $822,444,000,000 USD. I'm assuming this is the amount of money tied up in invoices in a year? If we divide this by 365 it means $2,253,271,232 is tied up in invoices each day. With 375,000,000 coins it would mean each coin would have to be about $6 to compensate for this. Obviously these are rough numbers. I don't fully understand how the HVN token is used in all this. Perhaps the same token can be used and re-used several times a day to settle invoices. That would mean the price per coin could be lower. Then on the other hand not all 375 million coins are going to be available. Some will be stored away in investor's wallets so I suspect that will drive up the price. And perhaps the 700 billion Euros mentioned is just potential market they could pull in. To me it's not real clear if with the ERP deal if they can already expect that piece of the market or if that is just best case scenario that they could achieve if they work hard enough.

Nice calculations) I also think that the price of the token is strongly undervalued at the moment. I guess the demo release will drive it a little bit more but a real growth we will see un the next year, probably in the Q1 already. Btw I also have around 12k coins HVN))

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
fuhgedaboudit27

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:07:42 AM

I got Banned for what Huh A frnd asked for help that he wants be in that telegram .. so I asked in group to unban him ..

Remove him ASAPAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Extremely disappointed with Oliver Muldoon. Now from the trades, it looks like they've put bots to work to artificially inflate their price. How else can it be up from 450 sats to 610 sats with the absence of news and such turmoil going on in their community?
fuhgedaboudit27

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:13:48 AM

Nice calculations) I also think that the price of the token is strongly undervalued at the moment. I guess the demo release will drive it a little bit more but a real growth we will see un the next year, probably in the Q1 already. Btw I also have around 12k coins HVN))
Well, I'm a holder of 180k tokens and was a member of the community but i got kicked out first for being he first one to demand an answer to my question, which was, "how do you guys not have the business plan ready?" It would have taken me all of 6 hours to write one from scratch. So, either they knew the biz plan wasn't going to be ready long before 9:00 Slovenia time, or it was BS from the start, or, most likely, they are FOS. Either way, I won't EVER to another person that they should park their money in HVN.
SmallRig

SafeCoin-SAFE

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:55:13 AM

Extremely disappointed with Oliver Muldoon. Now from the trades, it looks like they've put bots to work to artificially inflate their price. How else can it be up from 450 sats to 610 sats with the absence of news and such turmoil going on in their community?

Sold for 650 .. Atleast I made profit .. Goodluck anyone one thinking that this token is legit
rubbertoe9

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:56:05 AM

Is this ICO still on going?

How exactly does the distribution work?

Why has there been 100 Million HVN transfered after the ICO date? What am I missing here?

https://ethplorer.io/address/0xdb969febe87e23d6d64b918d01b5529310511c47

Why are there no details about how many tokens management has retained?

Why did the contract creator transfer 70 million HVN (almost 20% of the whole supply!) to this address: https://ethplorer.io/tx/0x23f25b6978d0308bafa4d15483b5ec6f0a49893b8d4f262a6781fdd6e2e84400  ?

Guys this doesn't pass the smell test.....
Bouli

Activity: 616
Merit: 104

https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 01:03:14 PM

Stop the FUD you crybabies. Oliver is one of the best community managers out there. I see that you didn't follow the HVN news these last days and past weeks. Or else you would know better. Sell your HVN and leave this community please.

SmallRig

SafeCoin-SAFE

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:05:03 PM

Then tell me what is this ??

They have invoices tokenized On sha 256 algo. Then broadcast as a smart contract on ethereum network. Only problem is Ethereum algo is ethash.

Now tell me what is going on in HVN ??
kevmon

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:10:02 PM

People started to realize how undervalue Hive is compared to PPT...
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: