Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:39:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform  (Read 111040 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MURONDI

Activity: 770
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:58:42 AM

I want to wait for HVN to be $ 1, hopefully can reach more than $ 1 in the near future, if it can get in a big exchange maybe its value can be very good, I'm sure the team is working hard on that, Good luck.
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:07:45 AM

How will you use smart contracts in your platform?
lotosyoung

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:42:36 AM

Slovenia like new start-up country? Wink

whoeveruwantmetobe

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:36:03 PM

I would like to say

Don't miss HVN 2018 moon party

it will be soon

Moon party will start when HVN get listed on a new, better exchange.
There is a very nice example of one token that I won't name - just got listed at Kucion exchange (before was listed at two shitty exchanges only) and the price shoot up 220% Cheesy (yes, they have a working product already). Sure it will correct, but still nice to see that.
Pretty good volume on the Kucion exchange also.

Anyway, HVN is holding its value pretty good. I was actually kind of mad couple weeks ago because no new exchange announcement, but HVN holds good and growing. Slowly, but constantly.

Hodl through 2018, once the platform goes live, 1 USD will be the lowest price you can buy for. It will go much higher than that if you take a look at current market caps of the tokens at first page at CMC. Most of them don't even have a working platform nor product yet.
cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:58:21 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 09:19:54 AM by cool4y

Jump on HVN train people

it will be EPIC

[$HVN 2017 -> 2018] Hive Project: An Epic Journey and a Fintech Giant in the Making!
We’ve had an unbelievable year here at Hive Project HQ, making not only December a month to remember, but also 2017 a year to remember too! When we started our crowd-sale, even our wildest dreams were blown away when we released our DEMO version a mere 6 months later — with a strong business lined up and ready to be plugged in too! And when reading through our Telegram channel and social media, it becomes increasingly clear how much strong progress we have made in becoming a real fintech giant to be reckoned with!

Ending 2017 in Style: A DEMO Revealed — Backed up with First Business Deals!

It has been an epic journey. Since our award-winning ICO, Hive Project has progressed from promise and potential to becoming a recognized and trusted fintech brand with a DEMO version of the platform to show, but there is still no end in sight to our progress. My team and I are still working all-nighters to deliver the first ever blockchain based platform to give SMEs worldwide fast and low-cost liquidity. And on time too, just as we promised. We just keep on delivering: our Proof of Concept (PoC) in Las Vegas and the DEMO version a week ago being two examples!

The fact that we have been focusing solely on the product and ensuring its long-term future by backing it up with business deals is, in my opinion, the best investment in Hive Project’s bright future! There is no time for bulls**it here. We are here to deliver and create long-term value for our contributors! And that is why it gives me such great pleasure to get so much feedback, emails and phone calls of support and praise from SMEs (debtors) and investors (factors) from all over the world! This confirms that we are on the right path to achieving success, and we will continue to work just as hard in the future.
For those asking about how you can test out our DEMO, you can play around with it HERE! As my co-founder and CTO, Dejan Jovanovic, explained, the Hive Project DEMO is a fully clickable demonstration of the Hive Project Platform’s capabilities, and interacts with a private instance of the Ethereum blockchain. With added functionalities, drastically improved performance and an intuitive user experience, I believe we have made a crucial first step towards ensuring the Hive Project Platform’s long-term viability.

And when adding our first ERP deal (!) and the FUNDS (!) committed in our “Jump-Start Liquidity Pool” to the equation, it is now becoming crystal clear that 2018 will be HUGE for Hive Project and our amazing community of contributors!

2018: SCALING UP TO A €2.5 TRILLION MARKET!

With our development team working wonders on a daily basis, we have been keeping pace with the business side too. We made our TELEGRAM ONLY ANNOUNCEMENT on our ERP deal just last week — going public with Hive Project’s integration into a leading regional ERP provider for SMEs. We are delighted that Adacta (https://www.adacta.si/) has seen what Hive Project Platform can bring to the table for their customers, and that they will fully integrate us into their systems. With this agreement now signed, sealed and delivered, we are already working on other ERP providers to follow. For now, however, we will be making Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Germany, the Czech Republic, the UK and Russia (!) our first go-to markets when delivering our platform during the period Q2 to Q3 of 2018 — and there will be more countries to come!

Tomaz Volk, Founder and Managing Partner of Adacta Holding: “Hive Project’s blockchain-based liquidity-providing platform is a unique solution for SMEs around the world. It is a truly revolutionary product and we are looking forward to implementing it into our systems and making it available to our clients.” For more information about Adacta, please check here: https://www.adacta.si/

With a powerful business backing up our development, we are surer than ever that we will deliver exactly what we promised — and create long-term value for our contributors in the process! The numbers are there for everyone to see. And we believe that that the targets set in the Business Roadmap Summary are eminently realistic and achievable.

Let there be no doubt about it. Our first go-to markets have incredible potential, including powerhouses of the European economy, and we will do our best to continue delivering as we have done so often until now!

With 5.67 million small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) in Russia (!) and an annual turnover of USD 2.5 trillion for the companies in our first go-to markets alone (!!), we have laid strong foundations for our success and scaling up in 2018!
Although we made some strong steps toward success in 2017, I am certain that we will make giant leaps forward in 2018, and make Hive Project a fintech unicorn in the process! Our team is extremely dedicated and highly motivated, and our amazing community continues to back us up. So, here’s to making 2018 a year of success for Hive Project!

Bright future bright for Hive and investors! 

You've said before that this was going to be a December to remember. Now you're talking big about 2018.
Listen, this community and all investors have already done our part. Get this on a better exchange.
You can reach out to Koucoin exchange, Binance, Bitfinex etc.
It's high time you do something for this community. We're sick and tired of reading your post.
We've lost enough money. Do something, Do something,Do something,Do something,Do something,Do something,Do something,Do something,Do something.

Huh

This project is crap, the coin is dead, it has no value, and hitbtc is the worst and most insecure exchange, you can't withdrawal money from there. Community manager is arrogant and don't care about investors. Stay away from this project. Other coins are mooning while this one will stays irrelevant and will accrue you only losses
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:08:05 PM

Can we add our reddit pages to coinmarketcap.com? When you go there and expand the Social tab, the entire right column is blank. Maybe an Admin could contact them and ask them to have it point here?

https://www.reddit.com/r/HiveProject_net/

Thanks for the link. I was searching Hive on reddit several times in past.  This sort of confirms your concern. Reddit link should be listed more clearly wherever is needed so people could join and use it easily.
quadrifoglio

Activity: 68
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:14:20 PM

This project is crap, the coin is dead, it has no value, and hitbtc is the worst and most insecure exchange, you can't withdrawal money from there. Community manager is arrogant and don't care about investors. Stay away from this project. Other coins are mooning while this one will stays irrelevant and will accrue you only losses

Not agree.

Token its really good.

They made x3 my investment.

The unique reason for not mooning yet, its only hitbtc exchange walls, and whale. There is some people fulling his bag.

Maybe, this, take your time to think about this, Try to sell your tokens, it will be selled very fast to somebody its getting so much hives.

On 2018, Q1, new big exchange, then maybe at least x5.

hive its an special token, he can survive a bloodbath of cryptocurrencies because it will be used for real corporations with inversors.

I'm on hive after its start, I can only said the community manager its one of the best CM of crypto world, he answers maybe every question, he try to help anybody to resolve any doubt or problem.

Hive will be great at 2018.

I suggest if somebody read this post, make his own research, and get best decision for investment, over one hand, put short term and very volatily profit with high risk, on other hand put longterm project, with real corporations, real business, and great token with one of the best dolar values for get in.
quadrifoglio

Activity: 68
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:25:46 PM

hive project, road map:

https://hive-project.net/docs/Hive-Project-Platform-business-roadmap-summary.pdf

this is the best way to learn about hive.

===================================================

POC v2 – 21 December 2017

The Hive Project Proof of Concept v2 (DEMO), the demo version of the Hive Project Platform, is a
hosted, improved version of the PoC v1. It gives users the ability to register for an account, verify
their e-mail address and interact with the platform as an invoice buyer, invoice seller and the
SME’s original customer. It is a fully clickable demonstration of the Hive Project Platform
capabilities and interacts with a private instance of the Ethereum blockchain.

Hive Project Platform v1 - Q2 2018

Hive Project Platform will be released to the public. It will allow for invoices to be bought and
sold. It will also feature a KYC system and a multi-tier verification system that will allow for
different functionalities based on the roles and permissions for each user tier. The Hive Project
Platform will feature the first ERP integration, which will allow SMEs to upload their unpaid
invoice to the Hive Project Platform using tooling they use on a daily basis and are familiar with.

Hive Project Platform v1.5 – Q3 2018

In the v1.5 release of the Hive Project Platform, the Hive Project Smart Contract System will be
extended to allow for additional reporting functionality. The Hive Project Platform will also add
tools for invoice buyers that will simplify their portfolio management, such as financial
reporting, historical reports, gains and losses, etc.

Hive Project Platform v2 – Q4 2018

The Hive Project Platform will include further ERP integrations in their v2 release. We will also
expand on the selection of risk management tools we make available.

Hive Project Platform v2.5 - Q1 2019

The Hive Project Platform will be extended with a mobile app to provide the ability to buy
invoices and give liquidity to Hive Project Platform, but on the go. In this release, we also plan on
unveiling an advanced reporting system for invoice buyers

===================================================

2018 will be great for hive, there is no doubt about this.

adam12345

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:33:30 PM

HVN should see $10 in 2018. I dont see why not.
iSpartaco

Activity: 72
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:18:51 PM

Help Hive/HVN to be listed on NEXT.exchange... Please vote and comment if you didn't do it already!

https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/2973/hive-project
fuhgedaboudit27

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:51:24 PM

Not agree.

Token its really good.

The unique reason for not mooning yet, its only hitbtc exchange walls, and whale. There is some people fulling his bag.

Maybe, this, take your time to think about this, Try to sell your tokens, it will be selled very fast to somebody its getting so much hives.

hive its an special token, he can survive a bloodbath of cryptocurrencies because it will be used for real corporations with inversors.

I'm on hive after its start, I can only said the community manager its one of the best CM of crypto world, he answers maybe every question, he try to help anybody to resolve any doubt or problem.

I suggest if somebody read this post, make his own research, and get best decision for investment, over one hand, put short term and very volatily profit with high risk, on other hand put longterm project, with real corporations, real business, and great token with one of the best dolar values for get in.

BULLSHIT! you are a scammer for telling people these lies. The community manager is only helpful as long as you preach to buy. I questioned him about not having the business plan ready when it was promised.... since they ALWAYS keep their promises. I got kicked out of the telegram for this immediately. I waited a few more days to see about this "December to remember" bullshit. Sold it all (thankfully at a profit) and soo glad i did. i jumped on tron (trx)at 290 sats. now in the mid 2000 range. Cant see why anyone would invest in HVN after they've proven themselves unreliable???
mmirc

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:26:40 PM

All crypts are grown only by Hive. Please, everyone who holds them sell them is bullshit.
Get fucked with the Hitbtc exchange.
mmirc

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:36:29 PM

Not agree.

Token its really good.

BULLSHIT! you are a scammer for telling people these lies. The community manager is only helpful as long as you preach to buy. I questioned him about not having the business plan ready when it was promised.... since they ALWAYS keep their promises. I got kicked out of the telegram for this immediately. I waited a few more days to see about this "December to remember" bullshit. Sold it all (thankfully at a profit) and soo glad i did. i jumped on tron (trx)at 290 sats. now in the mid 2000 range. Cant see why anyone would invest in HVN after they've proven themselves unreliable???

Where do you keep your mind remember December you have no idea product is not all lacking you liquidity coin. You can get this only by adding some good exchange.
Zechie

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:16:40 PM

We are fully depented from HITBTC and all.the pump and dump guys....a terrible/not stable/slow exchange..no support nothing..wait now for 12 hours to withdraw...hold a lot of HVN and see high potential to grow out of HITBTC
THE BARTENDER

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:22:50 AM

We are fully depented from HITBTC and all.the pump and dump guys....a terrible/not stable/slow exchange..no support nothing..wait now for 12 hours to withdraw...hold a lot of HVN and see high potential to grow out of HITBTC

Every day we come here and beg for this project to be at a better exchange and still no word from the Hive team about this issue.
Fuel was at HitBTC first and it was not moving. Binance added it and look at the difference. Bitclave just got added to HitBTC and it's not moving.
By next week, the Bitclave team will find a better exchange and you'll see the difference.
Seems like Einstein needs to come back from the dead to tell these ego maniacs what we've been telling them for the longest time.

Sad     Sad      Sad
mmirc

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:55:19 AM

Every day we come here and beg for this project to be at a better exchange and still no word from the Hive team about this issue.
Fuel was at HitBTC first and it was not moving. Binance added it and look at the difference. Bitclave just got added to HitBTC and it's not moving.
By next week, the Bitclave team will find a better exchange and you'll see the difference.
Seems like Einstein needs to come back from the dead to tell these ego maniacs what we've been telling them for the longest time.

Sad     Sad      Sad

Bravoooo  Cheesy
Younggun1uk

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:18:14 AM

You are idiots and clearly dont understand the Hive concept. Moaning about exchanges is pointless, they have stated a number of times they have done all they can and are now waiting for the exchanges to come back to them. As you can see a number of exchanges are closed to new subscribers so obviously have a lot to deal with, I think listing new coins isnt very high on their priority.

Hive have a product with phenomenal potential, have focused their efforts on product and building a community.

If you want a get rich quick x5 coin go somewhere else.

2018 will be the year of Hive, without a doubt.

If they reach the PPT market cap of 1.5bn then you wont be moaning about the lack of exchanges in January.

Just HODL and relax
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:36:48 AM

Read up this article guys

it's very promising

https://www.banklesstimes.com/2017/12/23/hive-project-buzzing-ico/
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:38:48 AM

HIVE PROJECT was mentioned yesterday in the biggesst Slovenia Tv news media

gamera2

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:02:23 PM

HVN should see $10 in 2018. I dont see why not.

Mediocre coin, bad exchange, no popularity, i see no reason why it should go above 1000 sats
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: