Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:28:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins to invest for 2018 ?  (Read 148090 times)
pjwaffle

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

BIB Exchange

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:43:59 PM

I will suggest you some new tokens are potential to invest. Those are Hydrominer, Wepower, Livestar, Playkey. I have done a research and realized that they are really meaningful, and will succeed soon.  Wink

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HappyPirate

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:15:48 PM

I really believe that we need to integrate more ppl to blockchain technology, make it easy for small business. And I think smart contracts  should help. Don't believe me, just read this article https://medium.com/@confideal/why-will-confideal-ico-be-successful-ad293f09d7e1

agree with you. smart contracts is something that can prevent you from loss of your money. and that is the most important thing for users, and the greatest priority for Confideal

nice article, thanks!
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:05:55 PM

I think you should invest in altcoin that tradeable with USDT or some main currency. Dont invest in altcoin only can trade with BTC.Super dump or bump on BTC price can make yours balance gone forerver Cheesy

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:17:21 PM

if you are planning to invest in altcoin for future plan then i will suggest you to invest in etherum and waves. these two are excellent altcoin and the interest of people is also increasing in these two types of altcoins with time and in future they will have a high rate and you can get enough profit from them by selling them.
microlovr

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:23:12 PM

I like Byteball. Really undervalued right now I think.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:34:37 PM

as ICO was a trend in riding a bandwagon, my focus on investments is on ICOs token like Hazza, Ice Rock Mining, AR Capassity, Hydro Mining.this toekns are ERC20-ethereum based and this ICOs are promising and i see there is an investment potential of these ICOs and my favorite are those with mining utility like Hydrominer which uses hydroelctric power to mine bitcoins and altcoins, compared to China where they are mining using coal powered electricity which is more harmful to environment.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 04:52:09 PM

DIMND is the best altcoin to invest for the year 2018 because it digital currency powered by ETH and DIMND are to have real value in carat i.e Diamond cause you'll be able to exchange DIMNDS into real physical diamonds which can also be delivered worldwide.  Their Pre ICO is coming up on 7th of November 2017 and here is their ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2306451.0

You'll thank me later for this information mate.
Smiley

jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:19:41 PM

as ICO was a trend in riding a bandwagon, my focus on investments is on ICOs token like Hazza, Ice Rock Mining, AR Capassity, Hydro Mining.this toekns are ERC20-ethereum based and this ICOs are promising and i see there is an investment potential of these ICOs and my favorite are those with mining utility like Hydrominer which uses hydroelctric power to mine bitcoins and altcoins, compared to China where they are mining using coal powered electricity which is more harmful to environment.
I prefer investing in top marketcap coins to investing in an ICO,  because ICO projects need more time to deliver, while some coins like Lisk and Waves made great improvement since their ICOs.
There are few attractive ICOs, but I would not invest much money into them.
adash

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:46:59 PM

What do you think the price of byteball and blackbyte could go to? I saw in the whitepaper that once the units are broken up they can't be repackaged, which would make all the transactions start to go towards just being in bytes. Since they can't be put back into higher denominations it makes me think that the higher denominations could be seen as more valuable. On top of that won't the currency tending to bytes increase the DAG size significantly? I do like the idea of Byteball and the DAG though, I feel like if there are enough nodes to power this it could be a game changer. Only concern on that is whether or not you need a set amount of bytes to operate a node and act as a witness to prevent someone from just creating a bunch of nodes to attack or censor the network.  
byteball3r

Activity: 89
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:55:10 PM

What do you think the price of byteball and blackbyte could go to? I saw in the whitepaper that once the units are broken up they can't be repackaged, which would make all the transactions start to go towards just being in bytes. Since they can't be put back into higher denominations it makes me think that the higher denominations could be seen as more valuable. On top of that won't the currency tending to bytes increase the DAG size significantly? I do like the idea of Byteball and the DAG though, I feel like if there are enough nodes to power this it could be a game changer. Only concern on that is whether or not you need a set amount of bytes to operate a node and act as a witness to prevent someone from just creating a bunch of nodes to attack or censor the network.  
I think with bitcoin at $10,000, byteball bytes could easily go to $5,000 per GB ($5B market cap) and blackbytes could go to $200 per GBB in the next year or two. Possibly a renaming could help the price and adoption.
catgod

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:11:32 PM

Take a look on ESPERS, low market cap so great potential. They had some issues during last months but now that issues are resolved. Due to that issues the price has decreased heavily so it is a great opportunity right now. The main feature they are making in the future its site on chain.

Just take a look. And do not be scared by FUD, just trust yourself and dont invest more than you can afford to loose. Smiley
David Bedford

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:53:54 AM

Again, another post that attracts Answers full of conflict of interest.
I think you'll find it hard to find anyone in the financial field giving advice without a conflict of interest but a smart investor  will do their own  research and not just blindly believe  what anyone says on a Bitcoin forum.
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:35:56 PM

for me not only bitcoin which is the best investment place for the upcoming year even some altcoin that have good potency necessarily need to invest in it like Waves, Ethereum and LTC i believe next year this altcoin will be able to increase its value which is currently decreasing .
umod-mohs

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:43:43 PM

I would suggest Viacoin, definetly. Many features such as lightning network, atomic swaps, color coins.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:37:29 PM

I think people should invest in ETH or NEO because these are really high value altcoin and it has been applied a lot in the world. In 2018 prices of these two altcoins will likely compete directly with the BTC
BeerPanda

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:09:34 PM

I've heard a lot about Confideal. https://medium.com/@confideal/why-will-confideal-ico-be-successful-ad293f09d7e1
Think you should try it because it's a unique smart contract creating environment powered by smart contracts constructor, cryptocurrency payments, and even a digital arbitration system to work out the right judgements on unclear matters related to smart contracts performance.
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:16:21 PM

I would say it is Vertcoin {VTC}, which is great and has a chance for success. I question myself why nobody is mentioning it.

these are the technical details:

Algorithm: Scrypt-Adaptive-Nfactor (Not scrypt-jane)
Generation: 84 million VTC
Block time: 2.5 minutes
Block Rewards: 50 coins per block
Subsidy halves every 840,000 blocks (~4 years)
Difficulty Re-Target Time: Every a block with Kimotos Gravity Well algorithm
Premine: Zero - not premined
ArminH

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:33:43 PM

I would say it is Vertcoin {VTC}, which is great and has a chance for success. I question myself why nobody is mentioning it.

these are the technical details:

Algorithm: Scrypt-Adaptive-Nfactor (Not scrypt-jane)
Generation: 84 million VTC
Block time: 2.5 minutes
Block Rewards: 50 coins per block
Subsidy halves every 840,000 blocks (~4 years)
Difficulty Re-Target Time: Every a block with Kimotos Gravity Well algorithm
Premine: Zero - not premined
Want 100k VTC 10% below market price? Pm me!
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:38:24 PM

I've heard a lot about Confideal. https://medium.com/@confideal/why-will-confideal-ico-be-successful-ad293f09d7e1
Think you should try it because it's a unique smart contract creating environment powered by smart contracts constructor, cryptocurrency payments, and even a digital arbitration system to work out the right judgements on unclear matters related to smart contracts performance.

Ok ,guys, i have seen that there are a few users shilling Confideal as a great upcoming ICO.
As far as i know, Confideal doenst offers something new.. other companies already offereing the same. This is only about hype and shilling... and will probably be a very bad investment.
The worst is that i realized a few different users ("Beerpanda", "DenGreen910",..with same activity in bitcointalk:42) that wrote exactly the same sentence:
"I've heard a lot about Confideal. https://medium.com/@confideal/why-will-confideal-ico-be-successful-ad293f09d7e1
Think you should try it because it's a unique smart contract creating environment powered by smart contracts constructor, cryptocurrency payments, and even a digital arbitration system to work out the right judgements on unclear matters related to smart contracts performance."
Im pretty sure, that if i begin to search, i will found many more suspictious users shilling COnfideal.
So my advice.. STAY AWAY OF THIS ICO.

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:07:19 PM

It seems your account was just created to pump Confideal. I checked all your posts and 90% of your posts talk about Confideal. Nothing else but Confideal, Confideal and Confideal. Angry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: