Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:23:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins to invest for 2018 ?  (Read 148090 times)
hateplesent

Activity: 82
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:02:02 PM

Ethereum is the best one here. Moreover, I do not concern ethereum as altcoin because it is strong enough to replace bitcoin in the future, Ethereum will change itself in the 2018 or 2019 and become an POS coin, which means you can not mine with machine anymore. And this will make ethereum go to the moon

like you do not concern ethereum as altcoin but can’t replace bitcoin must say bitcoin , ethereum and alts.

in 2018 best one will be bitcoin because huge Demand
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
theory_of_computation

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:10:35 PM

None of these will provide HUGE RETURN
There's no way you or anyone else can say this with certainty.

How many threads do we have to dedicate to this topic.  It's like a fucking broken record, repeating over and over and over.  Which altcoin do I invest in?  How about you invest in an English course and learn to get past that ADD and READ.  Less typing, more eyeballing.  All of you halfwits who start these topics:  READ.  You don't have to keep starting multiple threads asking the same thing.  People are just going to give worthless tips anyway!  Do you think if someone knew what the next hot thing is going to be, they'd tell you?  Don't be naive.

Wonderful response!
And, I invite everybody to skip answering such questions. This causes lots of meaningless threads and increases the chance to read valuable threads/responses.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:26:31 AM

KMD, Pay Tenx, Bat  - these three coins can make +20-30% in the nearest future, now they are on the bottom, bought them today cheap.

cryptomaster13

Activity: 212

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:22:12 PM

hey guys

i wanna know whats the best altcoins/Cryptocurrency to invest for 2018 ?

tnx in advance

THIS WEEK SHORT TERM EARNING AND LOT PROFIT CRYPTO – LITEBITCOIN (LBTC), CAT COIN, ARYLLIUM COIN(ERY), BIPCOIN, PASCAL PASL, BITCOAL (COAL) , MINEUM (MNM) , DOTCOIN (DOT
Hansey

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:22:56 PM

Besides top coins:

Aeternity looks very promising for 2018
WeTrust
Humaniq

Keep an eye on Gulden, their upcomming update looks amazing and very cheap to buy now.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1614

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:52:45 AM

Bitshares is at extremely favorable prices again when BTC is rallying hard. Exchange based crypto trading has to become decentralized, and they can get a tremendous piece of that action if they continue to improve and gain some traction.

pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:08:46 AM

I think Ethereum and Bitconnect looks good to me as many people are making good profits daily by lending bitconnect but I am not sure whether it is genuine or a scam? Does anyone has lended BCC here??
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:12:09 PM

Bolenum BLN on coinexchange.com December 15th

Hi everyone, I have decided to bring light and reveal the true about Bolenum Project. Reputation of this crypto project has been destroyed in initial topic of Bitcointalk. But.  the team worked hard to create crypto Trading platform for Africa. Bolenum project announce BETA to be released on 15. December 2017. This project is looking very attractive and I have decided to contact Bolenum Exchange by email. Few hours later I had a call from CEO of Bolenum Exchange. We had little chat about Bolenum project.

Hi,can you introduce your self ?

My name is Mani Robson, I am the founder of the Bolenum project. The project is a global blockchain and cryptocurrency project which is aim at engendering access and adoption for this new technology, with particular emphasis to the african and Asian continents. It’s the goal of the project to bring blockchain technology closer to every living person in the world who stands to benefit from the potentiality of this new economy.

Is Nour Haridy working on different project at same time ?

Nour Haridy is the Technical Director of the Bolenum project. He is a blockchain expert with specialty in Ethereum solidity programming. He has been instrumental in the development of the BLN source code and he also managed the ICO process for the project. Currently, he is the CEO of Lamarkaz tech company. He is based in Cairo, Egypt and studied in the US.

How did you come up with this idea ?

The idea for the Bolenum Project came about as a result of the various challenges which I experienced while I was trying to get involved in the emerging economy. For one, I saw that awareness and penetration of the new technology was low across various strata of the society. Also, getting accepted on major global exchanges was a tough task as verification process was not easy. I thought that with my global knowledge and local experience I would be in a good position to make a positive contribution.

How would you promote Exchange among African continent ?

As we all know, marketing and promotion is the livewire of any successful business. We intend to explore all available channels on social media couple with road shows and physical meeting to disseminate information on the project. As you are aware, the first product from the project, the Bolenum Exchange will be launching the beta version on 15/12/2017. Already, we have assembled a team and they are working on some promotional activities to create publicity and acquire more users to the platform. The target. is to have 1m active users of the Bolenum Exchange within the first 12 months of its launching.

Do you want to make help desks for African people to deposit Fiat ?

We are currently exploring the possibility of setting up of the first customer experience centre in Lagos, Nigeria for the Bolenum project. We are looking at the logistics feasibility of such a venture.

Can you specify time of beta ? Will be in time ? Website redesign at same time ?

Beta version of the Bolenum Exchange is set to be released on 15/12/2017. This shall be an MVP, and it will be consistently developed with more features until such a stage where we can confidently say we have a full feature exchange. We are going to deliver this ahead of the scheduled time. Website redesign shall also be delivered ahead of time.

Deposit/ withdraw Fiat working in beta version ?

Currently deposit and withdrawal of BTC, ETH and BLN are all active on the Bolenum Exchange. We hope to deliver on the trading module and other basic features at launch of beta version, or shortly thereafter.

Do you want to use Affiliate marketing ? If so can you tell us something about rewards ?

Yes We are currently working on Affiliate marketing modul. This could bring up to 10% of partner’s fees . As soon as We ready all informations will be revealed.

Trading BLN/Alt coin with 0% fee ?

Trading on the exchange shall attract minimal fees. This shall be published on a fee schedule page

Same withdraw limit for everyone ?

There shall apply a daily withdrawal limit of usd100,000 or its equivalent in all cryptos

Can you specify How many are company tokens ? How many are personal tokens ?

The developers of the project currently own less than 20% of total available BLN tokens.

When will be bitcointalk topic unlocked ?

The Bolenum bitcointalk ANN will be unlocked at successful launch of the Bolenum Exchange. The page is still being updated.

Do you think If Bolenum Exchange was succesfull and you released Token Payment Cards this could have global effect on African continent ?

Everyone believes that blockchain technology has so much to offer with respect to providing seamless payment solution. We in the Bolenum Project want to be at the forefront of this emerging economy.

Project website: www.bolenum.com

Boleno BLN token currently trading at:  https://www.coinexchange.io/market/BLN/BTC 10million total supply. Less then a million available on coinexchange at the moment.

Bolenum exchange under development: www.bolenumexchange.com

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Bolenum

Twitter: @bolenumplatform

LinkedIn : Bolenum

Bitcointalk Ann: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2321009.0

Telegram:  https://t.me/joinchat/FMhD80NdeRPeBodnr9fH0A

Github: Bolenum , linked to Nour Haridy the Technical Director

Github 2: Bolenum, linked to Oodles Technologies, Technical Partners and co-developers of the Bolenum Exchange
And how can you say this with this much confidence? You made me feel like you are an expert of digital currencies. Neo is one of the best alternative coin but we have better options than the ones you mentioned .For instance, waves.  Litecoin, Ethereum or Monero can give more profit. I think it is better to invest in only one digital asset like Bitcoin because it can fulfill all the requirements of the investor.
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:05:59 PM

If bitcoin will continue to grow so rapidly, then there is no point buying alto coins. They are constantly falling and because of this it is impossible to earn. I used to hope for Ripple and Waves, but now there is no hope

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
cryptogideon19

Activity: 316

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:12:11 PM

what will be the very best altcoins? LONGTERM and SHORTERM ALTCOINS?

Someone told me EMC2 but I did not follow him it's makes my mind to think I should invest but right now I have big regret that I'll not follow what he says.

Right now what will be the best Altcoins to HODL
penetrak

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:40:43 PM

If I had enough money to invest in altcoins, I would invest in Ethereum, Waves and DeepOnion coins as well.
godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:54:47 AM

hey guys

tnx in advance

It is getting rekted right now but I would invest in MobileGo. The reason is because the dev team is active they update a lot and on top of that they have a lot of partnerships that can make their gaming platform huge in 2018. It is worth noting that there are a lot of unhappy investors in there because of such price crash but that is crypto where some stand to gain huge some will lose huge, I think it has much upside potential incoming.

SesxsiKana

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:14:58 AM

If I had enough money to invest in altcoins, I would invest in Ethereum, Waves and DeepOnion coins as well.
What make DeepOnion so special? I see many people choose this altcoins for long term investment.  Huh
yrsat

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:20:31 AM

Populous
MonaCoin
Bitcoin Cash
NEO
Gas

and acsacle ETH is very stable with the price and not much disturbed by the price with other coin.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:58:50 AM

hey guys

tnx in advance

definitely ETHEREUM...im 100% sure that 2018 is design for Ethereum
because of the update they will release early next year and the almost slow
movement of eth this last quarter.then for that we should trust eth and invest
for how much can we afford
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:08:45 AM

hey guys

tnx in advance

i can you five so you can make your own research about this coins.first ofcourse is ethereum for all we know is the most promising coin aside from bitcoin.the next is ripple that made his way earlier,next is litecoin the silent but dangerous coin,then the neo ofcourse waiting for Chinese declaration,and monero .those are the coins that i can suggesg
foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:26:53 AM

The best altcoins are those who have the platform is NEBLIO, Waves, Ardor, ARK, STRAT, ETHEREUM, LISK.
Well, always a good investment is a top alcony look at LITECOIN. PER day 50% left. And all because of the words Charlie does the fact that they will pay more attention to marketing

jonnybravo0411

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:28:08 AM

hey guys

tnx in advance

I agree with the others that the most favorable are those that are very long in the market and are very stable. And my choice is like ether, stratum and waves.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
surtur001s

Activity: 406
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:40:51 AM

wings and rlc for sure
daylateandadollarshort

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:44:37 PM

SocialSend is extremely undervalued right now.
Masternode coin that is currently almost free (500 sats).
Active development. Very active and enthusiastic community. https://discordapp.com/channels/340593400086790144

At this price, its worth it to setup a couple of masternodes and see what happens. Its basically free to get in at this price.
Currently it is available at cryptopia. Ticker: SEND
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: