Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:40:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins to invest for 2018 ?  (Read 148092 times)
VackFromOhm

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:44:57 PM

DeepOnion is making a nice staircase chart, you can just walk right up and get some before they pass the 10$ mark, and keep walking until you get to the moon.

Bad jokes aside - have a look if you haven't already - it is a solid project, the team have proven that time and time again.
On top of the investment opportunity, there is still airdrop going, and they have lots of bounties and even giveaways on their forums.
The community is passing 10.000 members about now, the announcement here on bitcointalk is the 3rd most replied to of all altcoin announcements ever:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.0
Also, it contributes to TOR with more than 800 nodes (number is up and down obviously - indication here: https://novaexchange.com/addnodes/ONION/)

Happy New Year!

No offence, but you show chart from one week and you call this project solid!? Take a look at the chart of any top 10 altcoin to see what it means solid. This coins working to achieve this positions years - this is solid base!

That's fair, one week is not very long - but you have to at least acknowledge that this coin has made tremendous progress for only being around approximately 6 months. Not only that, but looking from an investor's standpoint, the extremely low coin supply (in relation to a lot of other altcoins) combined with the next 14 weeks of airdrops means that the price of this coin is ready to pop. The airdrops have been updated to factor in how many onions are in your wallet, so this means there's 587 dedicated hodlers, and each one has to have at least 100 onions in their wallet. Here's a larger picture on coinmarketcap, over three months.

First off, I'd like to point out that the price never dropped below ~$0.50. Over the course of three months, we never saw any major price drops. This is at least in part to the constant updates that the devs have been putting out - not only to the DeepOnion official forum, but to the wallet, and to different activities in the community (such as the DeepPoints system, which rewards users for participation). People have realized that this group of administrators is always listening to the community, as demonstrated by their reactions to what people have to say. We were getting a lot of complaints about our members spamming boards and not making good comments - so the administrators cut everyone off of the rewards system, and now it's by application only. So, there is a competent team of developers, leading a low supply coin that is privacy based (Tor integrated, and currently contributing over 800 nodes) - so when you look at these charts, and see the price jump over the past week to a new ATH of $8.00, does it seem more of a pump-and-dump, or that the community of over 10,000 members with thousands of them convinced that Onion is undervalued is starting to affect the market?

It's not just a hype train with new investors getting sucked into a project they don't understand. The whitepaper has been a long time coming, but the technology implemented into the DeepOnion wallet is attractive even to experienced investors. The key feature is the Tor integration for sending transactions, which not only routes your IP through the Tor network but helps the entire Tor network in general by acting as a node (hence the 800+ I mentioned earlier). But, my personal favorite is the DeepVault. I'll be honest, this took a little while to grow on me, but I really like this program now. You can take whatever files you want, and for a low fee, pay to have that file permanently attached to the blockchain and verifiable with your public address. I'm personally a fan of PGP verification, and Kleopatra for Windows doesn't allow images because "reasons", I guess. The DeepOnion team solved this, and created DeepVault. There's a web-browser edition being worked on right now, and is one of their highest priorities to be released. Further along in the future is DeepSend, which is going to be an integrated coin mixing system to anonymize transactions from address to address (similar to bitcoin mixing systems found on the deep web).

I really think that the team has some amazing ideas and it's obvious that they're trying their hardest, plus they keep their reward for all this work until the end (2,500,000 onion given to them at the end of the 40 weeks). The progress that this coin has made to becoming well-known and important in this community has been incredible over the last six months, and while it's obviously up to you to join in and see, don't say I didn't tell you to.
DoctorMoney

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:06:36 PM

DeepOnion is making a nice staircase chart, you can just walk right up and get some before they pass the 10$ mark, and keep walking until you get to the moon.

Bad jokes aside - have a look if you haven't already - it is a solid project, the team have proven that time and time again.
On top of the investment opportunity, there is still airdrop going, and they have lots of bounties and even giveaways on their forums.
The community is passing 10.000 members about now, the announcement here on bitcointalk is the 3rd most replied to of all altcoin announcements ever:
Also, it contributes to TOR with more than 800 nodes (number is up and down obviously - indication here: https://novaexchange.com/addnodes/ONION/)

Happy New Year!

No offence, but you show chart from one week and you call this project solid!? Take a look at the chart of any top 10 altcoin to see what it means solid. This coins working to achieve this positions years - this is solid base!

That's fair, one week is not very long - but you have to at least acknowledge that this coin has made tremendous progress for only being around approximately 6 months. Not only that, but looking from an investor's standpoint, the extremely low coin supply (in relation to a lot of other altcoins) combined with the next 14 weeks of airdrops means that the price of this coin is ready to pop. The airdrops have been updated to factor in how many onions are in your wallet, so this means there's 587 dedicated hodlers, and each one has to have at least 100 onions in their wallet. Here's a larger picture on coinmarketcap, over three months.

First off, I'd like to point out that the price never dropped below ~$0.50. Over the course of three months, we never saw any major price drops. This is at least in part to the constant updates that the devs have been putting out - not only to the DeepOnion official forum, but to the wallet, and to different activities in the community (such as the DeepPoints system, which rewards users for participation). People have realized that this group of administrators is always listening to the community, as demonstrated by their reactions to what people have to say. We were getting a lot of complaints about our members spamming boards and not making good comments - so the administrators cut everyone off of the rewards system, and now it's by application only. So, there is a competent team of developers, leading a low supply coin that is privacy based (Tor integrated, and currently contributing over 800 nodes) - so when you look at these charts, and see the price jump over the past week to a new ATH of $8.00, does it seem more of a pump-and-dump, or that the community of over 10,000 members with thousands of them convinced that Onion is undervalued is starting to affect the market?

It's not just a hype train with new investors getting sucked into a project they don't understand. The whitepaper has been a long time coming, but the technology implemented into the DeepOnion wallet is attractive even to experienced investors. The key feature is the Tor integration for sending transactions, which not only routes your IP through the Tor network but helps the entire Tor network in general by acting as a node (hence the 800+ I mentioned earlier). But, my personal favorite is the DeepVault. I'll be honest, this took a little while to grow on me, but I really like this program now. You can take whatever files you want, and for a low fee, pay to have that file permanently attached to the blockchain and verifiable with your public address. I'm personally a fan of PGP verification, and Kleopatra for Windows doesn't allow images because "reasons", I guess. The DeepOnion team solved this, and created DeepVault. There's a web-browser edition being worked on right now, and is one of their highest priorities to be released. Further along in the future is DeepSend, which is going to be an integrated coin mixing system to anonymize transactions from address to address (similar to bitcoin mixing systems found on the deep web).

I really think that the team has some amazing ideas and it's obvious that they're trying their hardest, plus they keep their reward for all this work until the end (2,500,000 onion given to them at the end of the 40 weeks). The progress that this coin has made to becoming well-known and important in this community has been incredible over the last six months, and while it's obviously up to you to join in and see, don't say I didn't tell you to.

I totally agree I also expect big pumps for DeepOnion coin, as it is an anonymous coin and provides all the features which qualifies the coin to be one of the greatest out there, speaking about that will be anonymity , privacy, fast transactions, security, add to that the fact it adds DeepVault into its features which is pretty unique.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1345120)
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 06:24:03 PM

Happy New Year!

I totally agree I also expect big pumps for DeepOnion coin, as it is an anonymous coin and provides all the features which qualifies the coin to be one of the greatest out there, speaking about that will be anonymity , privacy, fast transactions, security, add to that the fact it adds DeepVault into its features which is pretty unique.

Deeponion, unique ... it's a joke ..

It's just a TOR integration and at least 3 other altcoins have integrated TOR and have the same technology. And in terms of anonymity, it's very low compared to other technologies .. Stop from FOMO deeponion like that, it's ridiculous!

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
CryptoAdvizor

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:00:52 PM

nxt, iota, litecoin and dash
Baton55

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:36:08 AM

I think that Ethereum looks quite promising for 2018. Its platform allows creating a smart contract that runs on a decentralized network and runs exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, fraud, censorship or any third party interface. The team behind Ethereum is really exceptional. They are doing an amazing job to show the real potential of the Ethereum.
CryptoNerd75

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:04:28 PM

IOTA, ADA and NXT
pizzacrypto

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:23:41 PM

high marketcap: Iota, Monero, Waves

low marketcap: Viberate www.viberate.com Event Tickets and Database
                        Elix http://elixirtoken.io/ Lending

new: Peculium, see my signature, promising AI-project
        Wanchain https://wanchain.org/ connecting blockchains, ICO already over
Christopher_talk

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:26:13 PM

Bitcoin cash
Eos
DopeCoin
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:15:31 PM

Deeponion, unique ... it's a joke ..

It's just a TOR integration and at least 3 other altcoins have integrated TOR and have the same technology. And in terms of anonymity, it's very low compared to other technologies .. Stop from FOMO deeponion like that, it's ridiculous!

What coins are you talking about? Torcoin? Lol

It's not the idea that makes deeponion unique (but it has some unique features like deepvault and deepsend, the last one will come in spring), but the community and the development behind it. I have big expectations for deeponion in 2018, and pretty much FOMO sentiments (having the fear of missing out a good coin is not a bad thing itself)

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:56:29 PM

I personally like ripple coin, it has a huge market capitalization than all other altcoins even higher than ethereum.
Ripple is the only coin that will be used by world's major banks in their transaction services, it can be much more profitable after bitcoin.
I suggest to buy and hold ripple so that if this coin reaches $10/XRP, you will get 800% profit
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:03:54 PM

I think NEO is the most worthwhile investment altogether in 2018 because NEO is considered the 2nd ETH and may soon surpass ETH in the future. Right now NEO prices are very low you can keep NEO for at least 6 months to increase your profit

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Croneon

Activity: 173

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:02:18 PM

My holdings:

- Xspec
- Oyster Pearl
- Elixir
- ColX
- SOMN
- Substratum
- UNIFY

Have great feeling about each of them!

(wave at me when you see me driving my lambo Grin)
I think ELIXIR has big potential maybe at the end of 18 ELIXIR surprise all of us but like they already said  I wouldn't put all your eggs into one basket
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:02:52 PM

For me top altcoins to invest in 2018 are Etherum,waves,deeponion,monero having good value and hope for bright future,invest now and hold till reach maturity will meet the positive results.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:38:24 PM

For 2-3 x returns I think CENTRA coin is good buy in region of 2$ per coin.

For bigger profits I would recommend Bitclave ( CAT) token just started trading, will definitely go up several times.
Fabriz

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:53:03 PM

Xtrabytes, Wagerr and Edgeless also
Fabriz

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:53:30 PM

For 2-3 x returns I think CENTRA coin is good buy in region of 2$ per coin.

For bigger profits I would recommend Bitclave ( CAT) token just started trading, will definitely go up several times.

yes, undervalued at the moment, can be go to 10$ very quickly
c01n3r_

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:03:16 AM

Best project 2k18: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spectrecoin/
XSPEC (SPECTRECOIN)

PoSv3, Stealth addresses, Ring sigs, ZKP, Tor OBFS4
Best Technology ever Wink

My portfolio: 70% XSPEC, 10% NEO, 10% STEEM, 10%XRB
S3nk1ng

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:00:34 AM

I would suggest you to invest in FAST INVEST ICO it is a great project by team which already has and operating FinTech business.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:14:17 AM

ethereum. but its use in the long term and don't be fooled or panic with other coins. in 2018 I think is the year belongs to ethereum to succeed.
ox1337

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:53:11 PM

Mothership $msp

most shilled coin out there atm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: