Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:24:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins to invest for 2018 ?  (Read 148092 times)
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:41:54 PM

hey guys

i wanna know whats the best altcoins/Cryptocurrency to invest for 2018 ?

tnx in advance

there are many good altcoins in the market but the best altcoin to invest in this year 2018 is  the etherium. the value of ETH now is still in good condition and it's popularity in the market.
oiu967436

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:06:57 PM

Eth? If you are looking for low caps, then PKT is worth at least to be read about.
Carterwyang

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:08:39 PM

I think you should investigate a little bit about what altcoins to invest, there are too many of them that you have to determine which are the ones that
They are first on the list. Some of my favorites are Ethereum, Litecoin and also Monero you could distribute in
different percentages to not lose only with one.
sofiasalmon

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:38:24 AM

Populous, MonaCoin, Bitcoin Cash, NEO, Gas
Lamborgini

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 12:20:02 PM

The right choice to invest in 2018 is Ethereum.
Ethereum is an altcoin that has a superior value when compared with other altcoin price values.
Judging from the current volume of ethereum development is very significant, it will have an impact on its value someday will provide price stability and not easy to fall in value.
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:47:28 PM

The best altcoin to invest in 2018 is ethereum and some other stable altcoin like waves, neo, litecoin. These coins are stable and they have great potential to yield profit if you hold on long term. They also have a large community and good management team.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:34:04 PM

hey guys

tnx in advance

Top 3 altcoin that I believe they are worth to invest long term are: Monero, NEO and Ethereum. Monero is one of the altcoin that I love, it has good technology, no one can hack monero. Every transaction with Monero is completely anonymous, no one can find the information of the sender or recipient. In future Monero will be more popular when the government controls crypto. NEO is altcoin dubbed as Ethereum of China. The highlight of Ethereum is that it's geared toward smart economy and it has faster transaction speed than Ethereum. And finally Ethereum, this is the queen of the market, it has high stability, I believe that in the next few years Ethereum will grow stronger and higher value.

black jam

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:45:41 PM

I've got small amounts of money in a couple of super low cap high riskers, but I've put some strong support behind SHIFT, probably the most undervalued project I'm aware of, They just released an announcement that their "Phantom API" can be used by other blockchains for a completely decentralised storage solution.

Heres the update: https://www.shiftproject.com/news/news-item/6

Their marketing will be starting soon and people (and more importantly, other projects) will begin to see how ahead of the curve SHIFT is.

Also, heres a recent and particularly well written article
https://medium.com/swlh/project-shift-unstoppable-content-1f10d0461827

Apologies if this reads as shilly, Im just really excited about the project. DYOR and you'll see what I mean...
tatangas215

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:04:22 PM

Did you see  Spl.yt Project?

They are developing a public social utility protocol to form the foundation for a decentralized e- commerce system. The Spl.yt protocol will help buyers and sellers save time and money by removing middlemen functions to empower e-commerce participants to achieve their economic goals. The design and intent of this protocol is such that, ultimately, it will become a self- sustaining system that is operated and governed by the community with little involvement from the Spl.yt Core Foundation.

You can already try the Spl.yt Core ecosystem at the Spl.yt Alpha demo. There, you will find two test marketplaces that show how global inventory is updated automatically across marketplaces using the Spl.yt protocol. The demo is powered by smart contracts designed to facilitate automated payments - including rewards for affiliate marketing partners who promote a product - that are secure and fraud resistant. The Spl.yt Alpha also shows listed items can be fractionally purchased and owned,managed automatically using the Spl.yt protocol. The Spl.yt team is now integrating already-operational marketplaces’ inventories into Spl.yt Core, expecting real-world execution in the next few months.

For more details, please visit https://www.spl.yt/.
loneSilentWolf

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:02:40 PM

Bitbay, blackcoin, VIA, pascalcoin, shift are all good coins that are still cheap.  These will double or more.

ARK will double yet and get to $200M.

Xtrabytes will when they get their static chain running and get listed on bittrex... Until then accumulate or not.

NEM might be getting ready for a rise... I'm seeing signs.... 

NXT and ardor just pumped and I missed my chance to buy yesterday.  Good luck to the longs there.

Bitsend is one of the few sub $5m coins left with active developers.

This thread makes me afraid to buy into Xtrabytes. Although the project looks decent but I aint sure about it. As is said DYOR, I still have to DMOR.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:07:01 PM

There are many ways that can be done for investment. as now we can benefit by following ico or other investments. all that is in our hands that decide
hckdeface

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:09:03 PM

There are really many worthy coins where you can invest, so i have list of about 50. My favorits are stratis, waves, eos, bancor,etc. Also i bought capp, cardano, wings, omg, neo , adex - next year should be good one for them.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 06:29:56 PM

There are really many worthy coins where you can invest, so i have list of about 50. My favorits are stratis, waves, eos, bancor,etc. Also i bought capp, cardano, wings, omg, neo , adex - next year should be good one for them.
Today, among all users, crypto currencies respond very well about waves, NEO and Repple. Of course, the efirium is beyond competition, so it is advisable to invest in this coin too.
Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:36:11 AM

The good Altcoin for investment in 2018 is Ethereum, Neo, and Ripple.
The third option is a coin that has good potential in the Cryptocurrency market.
The price increase is very good in its development, always up and up.
No doubt to choose these 3 coins because it is clear the quality of this coin has a good quality and superior.
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:20:09 AM

Bitbay, blackcoin, VIA, pascalcoin, shift are all good coins that are still cheap.  These will double or more.

ARK will double yet and get to $200M.

Xtrabytes will when they get their static chain running and get listed on bittrex... Until then accumulate or not.

NEM might be getting ready for a rise... I'm seeing signs.... 

NXT and ardor just pumped and I missed my chance to buy yesterday.  Good luck to the longs there.

Bitsend is one of the few sub $5m coins left with active developers.

This thread makes me afraid to buy into Xtrabytes. Although the project looks decent but I aint sure about it. As is said DYOR, I still have to DMOR.

Xtrabytes unfortunately has a lot of trolls (or most likely a single guy with 10 accounts) so doing research on BCT won't provide you that much valuable insight. It's still a high risk/high reward coin. What they have delivered so far (wallet, website) has exceeded my expectations. The X-Cite wallet is the best wallet I've seen compared to any other project and the website is very nicely done as well.

Unfortunately their groundbreaking technology is still waiting on a "patent pending" status. At the moment, it's unclear whether the technology even exists and/or patents will be granted. My expectation is that Xtrabytes can easily go x20-x50 since it dropped from 0.80 cent to 0.04 cent over the last months when nothing was delivered. ATH was without any technology.
On the other side; if the technology disappoints (or is not delivered) it might just as well go to 0.001 cent.

I'm invested myself, because I think this is one of the few coins left that could go x50 within months. However, I've also prepared myself that it's a significant risk and could go to zero.

Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:40:16 AM

For a huge gain I think you need to find some coin that others still didn't see its potential - a new coin . and that is not apply for the coins you posted

they still can make huge profit but the chances is less vs finding a new coin that have potential to boom  Cheesy

Well in every year as  much i have enough savings to invest some, I always admire for bitcoin or ethereum. I f we have that anywhere of the tow coins talked then it would be relaxing and see for the profit when value will goes up higher than expected.
Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:59:27 PM

I will go for a project powered by Neo.
Like Asura coin. The world’s first self-sustainable eSports platform. It will make the way for others to follow and Remain at the top because the team really know what they doing. Read up on what Asura have instore for running a smoot, safe and fast Ico

ASURA AND APHELION JOIN FORCES;
https://medium.com/@asuracoin/asura-coin-and-aphelion-join-forces-957d0e623bb8
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:32:59 PM

hey guys

tnx in advance
In this year 2018 I see many great altcoins in the market that shows great performance and showing a lot of potential, those altcoins are RIPPLES, NEO, TRON, WAVES and ETH.

anggurMerah

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:36:50 PM

hey guys

tnx in advance

In 2018 this is a lot of good Altcoins to be invested. Maybe if I have a large capital, I will buy it in large quantities. Because I think Altcoin my choice is indeed a promising Altcoin and will continue to develop until whenever. Altcoin top 10 I think it's the best Altcoin for you to invest.
Athenakim.22

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:50:46 PM

Best short term investment for altcoin will be Ethereum. It's like bitcoin in different face plus the transactions fee's are lower than other altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: