Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 05:32:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins to invest for 2018 ?  (Read 148092 times)
sintecan

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:03:37 AM

There are a lot of crypto market participants who would very much welcome the opportunity to use a professional toolkit, which is based on a mature market strategy and that gives ordinary people an easy way to enter the game.
Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:14:35 AM

You Can check $TWIST twist.network or $STR stakertoken.network
Pajdo

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:37:34 AM

Best altcoins to invest for 2018?

None.
Best would be avoid investing until bear market is over. Otherwise you are just loosing money.
mihruw77

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:09:55 PM

The blockchain can grow at dynamic rate where each main or hyperlocal zone may add up to 10 megabytes to the TIM network during every block generation. Also there is the network state file for main network and each of the hyperlocal networks. The network state file is dynamic but of small size where a 1 kilo byte file can represent state of 10,000 zones.
The nodes in main network who want to add transactions for a zone would need to have all the zone files for previous block. The winning node adds current transactions, swarm defense signatures, network fork or merger points based on waiting transactions in current block for current zone, and awards for previous block. These details are verified by all other full-nodes or partial nodes for confirming the winner, and is an independently verifiable information sets.
The nodes in hyperlocal network who want to add transactions in hyperlocal dapp would need the main network state file and hyperlocal state file only. They don’t need hyperlocal zone files for previous block to add transactions, as any conflict will be referred to main network’s zone for resolution. Thus, the hyperlocal network would need to refresh themselves of 2 small files which would be less than a kilobyte, expectedly.
Repeating another historic assumptions like floppies, I expect that 1 kilobyte size for a network state file is large enough for all practical transactional needs and hyperlocal dapps extend that feature exponentially. Though time has proven all such assumptions are merely wrong in the vent of new innovations. Maybe in very long term, the main network would become conflict resolution media for hyperlocal dapps and hyperlocal dapps would carry all the functionalities. That way the main network will have highest performance. It requires a change of mindset from current notion of blockchains, and will take time for participants to realize the best usage of the network.
Blockchain has been one of the most amazing innovations since the Internet came into presence. Blockchain technology permits everyone to hold and make transactions as strangers but in a completely transparent manner. There is no mediator in between two person making the transaction, and the entire process becomes easier and cheaper.
The blockchain network comprises of nodes, i.e., distributed servers. All the nodes can accept and process the transaction. The nodes on the network share information about the candidate transaction. As much as the logic/tech part of it sounds confusing, the business models are so much easier to understand and are really impressive.
TIM is enterprise ready. Amongst many, few applications of TIM blockchain are discussed below:
Personal Blockchain: Fee Free subchains to be your personal blockchain - TIM can host 2^60 subchains which are protected by fee free challenger nodes. With same level of performance and security as TIM network, subchains can be your new email address or health record or roaming data storage like dropbox. There are a host of benefits where such a mailbox could be totally encrypted and free of any advertising or profiling your communications. It can be used for other services like one can pay for what you use for storage or bandwidth.
btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:41:24 AM

I think you should invest in coin that already have good prices in markets such as Ethereum. Its platform allows creating a smart contract that runs on a decentralized network and runs exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, fraud, censorship or any third party interface. The team behind Ethereum is really exceptional. They are doing an amazing job to show the real potential of the Ethereum.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:53:43 AM

Etherum is still a coin with a very high prospect level, therefore I would advise everyone that Etherum is a coin that deserves to be a good investment in both the short term and the long term.

Very rarely coin that has a marketcap like Etherum, with a high transaction volume level and also has a very good level of trust then it has proven that we do not hesitate to invest in the coin.

Yes, after Ehereum has the huge potential in the market and this makes to invest in Ethereum. See the current value of ETH already the price decreased a lot in the market and this makes us buy more ETH in the market. Now ETH is still, undervalued coin where it has huge to increase it's price soon.
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:26:27 AM

Alcon that is eligible for investment in 2018 is Ripple.
At present Ripple, prices are still cheap and there are still many opportunities to profit from Ripple investment.
Ripple is a coin that has very good technology so that in the future I am sure Ripple will be a strong and expensive coin.
Now is the right time for Ripple investment because the Cryptocurrency market is currently experiencing a price decline.
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:03:29 AM

For now you should invest in coins that already have good prices in markets such as eth, litecoin, dogecoin because a few months after bitcoin prices declined, many ico programs failed, averaging 10% of the ico price when in the market. However, if you want to invest in altcoins, you should invest chynge, ubex or izx, because I am going to be a project from the Altcoin, it will soon be ico and it is predicted that it will match the price of ICO and even more than the ICO price.
Thiekungan

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:05:21 AM

In the year 2018, I prefer to invest in the Ethereum, NEO, and Stellar. The coins I think is very good and has great potential in the market. This year the coins fall very far if compared with the end of the year 2017. But some of the researchers believe that there will be a resurrection at the end of this year.
raphaleee

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:22:06 AM

I think it's best to invest in Ethereum now.Ethereum is a valuable coin.At present the prices of both Bitcoin and altcoins are declining.Currently Ethereum's price is $ 363.So it's good to hold it now.I think the price of Ethereum will increase by December of this year.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:29:16 AM

It may seem ridiculous, but almost all altcoins from the top 100 are now a suitable option for investment, given how much they have fallen in price.
kovaa

Activity: 523
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:40:20 AM

Everything is nicely dipped at the moment so a really good time to pick up higher potential coins. I'd look at privacy (PIVX, DeepOnion, NAV) and the ecosystem coins - VeChain, ICX, Neo, Gas, Apex.
redtax98

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:08:50 PM

The trend has largely fueled an explosion of fundraising through initial coin offerings (ICOs), in which ethereum-based tokens were sold as the native currency for applications that were ostensibly being built, but in many cases have yet to see a real launch. To put it in different way , there is plenty of fodder for the narrative that while ICOs will welcome your money right now, real, working dapps are always a day away. And yet a few dapps are starting to attract active daily users in the hundreds and thousands. These dapps have a few things in common. FCoin, Bancor, CryptoKitties and etc. — all facilitate trades of crypto assets in one way or another, though they have a range of business models, from exchange to game to market maker. Successful projects also tend to have a relatively intuitive user experience, something dapps in general struggle with.
Bryce Bladon, a co-founder of CryptoKitties, imputed that dapp’s success to the fact that it “managed to introduce customers to the blockchain in a way that was fun, interesting, and accessible.”
For all these dapps’ relative outcome, it must be said: daily user-bases of a few hundred or a few thousand are ridiculously small compared to those of the biggest centralized apps — Facebook has well over a billion daily active users.
The Ethereum Network is on-going into congestion issues once again. The cryptokitties Dapp locked up the system a few months back, but now even Binance has increased fees in the wake of the new traffic jam. Solutions tests are in the works, but they have no specific timeline and are arguably not proven to be possible. With Ethereum running at full capacity, Dapps may be forced to look for solutions to their problems before Ethereum’s issues shut them down completely.
The dramatic increase in GAS fees is attributed to the viral popularity of a slew of games emerging from online forums. While not as prejudicial to Ethereum transaction throughput as CryptoKitties, these new dApps have amassed over 26,000 transactions in 24 hours, causing GAS costs to double in price to $0.02.The spike in Ethereum dApp game interest has demonstrated the fragile nature of the Ethereum blockchain, illustrating the impact of a relatively small increase in transaction throughput on the capacity of the network. Ether Shrimp Farm, one of the most popular games causing network congestion, places players in control of a virtual shrimp farm with the goal of optimizing shrimp production, ultimately trading eggs for ETH.
New solution of Quantum-Secure Blockchain
TIM is GPS united with blockchain. And this changes everything. It exponentially upgrades the performance of permission-less agents by a new consensus mechanism based on geomining. The dapps become hyperlocal and geo-location aware. This boosts security and experience. The MVP network, at BitPost, provides 100k+tps capabilities for token transactions, smart contracts, IOT array operations scalable to 100M tps. TIM network is automatically and dynamically managed by swarms and geo-mining for load distribution, fraud detection and network operations.
A multi-zone blockchain running on specialized proof of belongingness based swarm defense app mechanism. Along with standard dapps, TIM blockchain provides hyperlocal geo-fenced dapps for economical and performant system of utility dapps. The defense mechanism works by a swarm of community apps which are run through communities or organizations with special smart contract with TALKING Foundation for providing a useful service along with proof of location for geo-mining
The blockchain can handle all natural dapps like transaction, insurance, speculation, contracts etc. In addition to the above dapps, TIM can also host geo-fenced dapps which boosts the security and privacy.
TIM will have 1.1 billion tokens and normal production rate of 0.01 tokens per second per DAG. The production rate will be regulated by foundation to match human population. The notion of matching human population is for promoting a philosophy of growth. The tokens will be rewarded in new blocks every 5 seconds. The token will be assigned over all the main network for winning nodes of each of the zones. Therefore, the rewarded tokens would be mostly fractional. This is called micro-distribution. These reserved for various kinds of econometric agenda. The major share of pre-mined tokens is reserved for impact investments. TIM foundation has deep interest in propagating DAPPS for impact work for Africa development through various entrepreneurship initiatives. Apart from development expenses, a stability fund from TIMs are reserved by TIM Foundation for helping crypto-currency growth initiatives or helping starved projects. Stability funds can also be used for merging desirable networks to increase development resources or defences for the TIM.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:23:24 PM

In the year 2018, I prefer to invest in the Ethereum, NEO, and Stellar. The coins I think is very good and has great potential in the market. This year the coins fall very far if compared with the end of the year 2017. But some of the researchers believe that there will be a resurrection at the end of this year.

As for me, this is a very good choice. However, I would like to add to the list of the potential gainers some other cryptocurrencies. I believe that Komodo and Cardano prices will grow. I like TRX as well.
jasonjm

Activity: 1274
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 02:39:10 PM

Best choice at the moment is ETH. The price is very down and is still going down which provide you the good opportunity to invest and earn some profit after few months. Other coins which are good in terms of investment are XRP and AE.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kiatitami

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:42:29 PM

There are a lot of good coin to invest in, but today the market is falling sharply. The ethics are the brightest decision for us.
slavasxpu

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:10:08 AM

I believe that in 2018 it is worth investing in Ethereum, Altcoins and Dash, this is one of the best crypto-currencies in my opinion in 2018.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:31:41 AM

Everything is nicely dipped at the moment so a really good time to pick up higher potential coins. I'd look at privacy (PIVX, DeepOnion, NAV) and the ecosystem coins - VeChain, ICX, Neo, Gas, Apex.

Looking at the situation on the crypto market now, it is really difficult to foresee, which of the altcoins can be the best gainers. I will trust the experts and the analysis I made myself. I choose Komodo, Cardano, and Ontology.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1231

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:45:39 AM

I believe that in 2018 it is worth investing in Ethereum, Altcoins and Dash, this is one of the best crypto-currencies in my opinion in 2018.
Already hold this altcoin more than 4-5 Month and iam getting rekt because cryptocurrency market, Iam still holding right now. But for now iam just trade some shitcoin because they make a good profit for me easy to trade just using FA

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
lehar4512

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:29:10 AM

What is the main advantages of cryptocurrency exchange system? The concept is based on a decentralized platform that is on a blockchain technology which joins together to manage the database of all the transactions taking place. Thus, via a decentralized system, we can keep count of all the transaction and transparency is maintained.since the blockchain concept is highly encrypted via a technique called cryptography, tracing the path of the transaction becomes almost impossible. Hence, there is full anonymity and no risk or threat of theft. Therefore this system does not play with the trust of people. the transactions take place from client to client and thus are just a matter of seconds.No third party involvement and hence very low or no fees of transaction. Often the regular payment gateways or online payment do the transactions via a third party and charge high transaction fees. But such is not the case with cryptocurrency system.You can have your own cryptocurrency wallet and you can use it anytime and anywhere for any kind of payment very conveniently. Thus you are your own bank and geographical barriers are not a problem anymoreCrypto VS Crypto

IC ecosystem is designed to provide unique first of its kind innovative solution as well as improved solutions to existing models, through the IC Wallet and exchange users can exchange, store and transfer a variety of cryptocurrencies users will also be able to participate in certified ICOs through the Ecosystem. The figure above resembles a typical crypto/crypto transaction in the IC ecosystem.
After registering for the IC Wallet and depositing crypto funds users are immediately able to send, receive and exchange cryptographic tokens. In this example, Ahmed wishes to exchange some Bitcoins for INGOT Coin; the user transfers the desired amount of Bitcoin from the IC Wallet to the IC Exchange custodial wallet and places a BTC/IC order and a smart contract is initiated, Sandra on the other hand wishes to exchange some INGOT Coin for Bitcoin and respectively transfers some INGOT Coin from the IC Wallet to the IC Exchange custodial wallet, once the funds are available in the IC Exchang custodial wallet the user can place an IC/BTC trade order. Once orders are matched the exchange is completed according to the smart contract and the funds are directly deposited into each user’s IC Wallet with no third-party intervention, meaning the funds do not pass through any third-party wallet before reaching their destination wallet.

Crypto VS Fiat
The Ecosystem will provide an environment for trading crypto/fiat pairs faster and cheaper than all currently existing platforms. Given that the IC Bank and IC Exchange are connected to the same network, transactions are all processed internally. The figure above demonstrates a crypto/fiat transaction where Steve wishes to exchange his crypto for fiat, Laura wishes to buy crypto using fiat. Steve places a USD/IC buy order through his IC Wallet interface which instantly places an order on the IC Exchange order book after transfer of their coins to the IC Exchange custodial wallet. Once the order is matched, the user’s IC Bank account is deposited with the proceeds of the sale in USD.

Anyone places a IC/USD buy order through his IC Digital Bank interface which immediately places an order on the IC Exchange order books, a temporary hold on the order amount is placed on the fiat funds in the user’s IC Bank account. Once the order is matched the recently purchased cryptocurrencies are deposited directly into the user’s IC Wallet according to the smart contract and the previously held fiat funds for the amount of the transaction in the buyer’s IC Bank account are transferred to the seller’s IC Bank account instantly as an internal transfer. Given that the exchange and the bank are under the same umbrella, the system is able to perform deposits first and settlements second in the back offices, it is just as easy as an internal transfer.
Crypto VS Traditional
IC offers the first sustainable model for crypto/traditional (stocks & commodities) trading. By integrating a traditional brokerage with a cryptocurrency exchange we have arrived at an innovative solution that connects the crypto markets to traditional markets such as ICE, CME, NYSE, NASDAQ, EURONEX, LSE & many more.

Someone wants to buy stocks from the IC Brokerage in exchange for IC. In the ordering phase he/she will place a market order on the platform based on the best IC Brokerage bid and ask prices for the specified stock and IC. As orders are place, the IC Brokerage will start the matching phase where the IC Brokerage will connect both participants with the best buy order and the best sell order for the specified pair. The IC Brokerage will base its matching on a price-time priority matching, therefore providing no bias towards any participants. The movement of funds will be from the IC Wallet to the Exchange segregated wallet, then after the sale happens the money is internally transferred to his/her bank account. As soon as the money is there, wang will be able to purchase the specified stock that he is requesting.

Traditional VS Fiat
One customer wants to buy (AAPL) Apple stocks from the IC Brokerage with fiat (USD) while another one wants to sell (AAPL) Apple stocks for fiat (USD) currency. In the ordering phase both participants will place their market orders in the IC Brokerage based on the best IC Brokerage bid and ask prices for AAPL and USD respectively. As orders are place, the IC Brokerage will start the matching phase where the IC Brokerage will connect both participants as their orders were the best buy order and the best sell order for the USD and AAPL pair. The IC Brokerage will base its matching on a price-time priority matching, therefore providing no bias towards any participants. With respect to price, size and value of order, only time will be considered as a factor to match. In other words, if there is a buy order at a price of 100 USD and there are 2 sell orders of Apple shares worth 100 USD, then the system will automatically take the participant with that ordered the sell first.

Fiat VS Fiat
The best option for explanation is giving an example. Marc wants to trade his U.S Dollars for Euros while Julia wants to trade her Euros for U.S Dollars. This order will be considered as Fiat vs Fiat as both participants are only looking to exchange the type of fiat currency that they own. This is done most of the time to hedge different prices if the participants have business in different countries and receive a variety of currencies. The process starts with the participants ordering their requested currency. Let's take Carlos and Maria as an example. Carlos and Maria will place their market orders in the IC Digital Bank through the IC Platform and based on the best bid and ask prices for the Euro and the USD. As requests are ordered, the IC digital Bank will match the best ask and best bid prices together. As orders are matched, the U.S Dollars are transferred from Maria’s IC Digital Bank account to Carlos’s IC Digital bank and Euros are transferred from Carlos’s IC Digital Bank account to Maria’s IC Digital Bank account.

Custodial services
IC Digital Bank will provide 24/7 automated payment processing with high-level web-based custodial services. The IC Digital Bank will also facilitate the IC Brokerage and IC Exchange duties, along with providing day-to-day online services such as e-payments. Furthermore, clients are able to open different bank accounts ranging from current and saving, to brokerage accounts. The IC Digital Bank will also provide fund management for all interested stakeholders and support their trading activities by providing unmatched settlement and remittance speed at the lowest fees.

Payment Processing
Fiat funds such as Euro or US Dollar can be deposited in the IC Bank and managed manually by the IC Exchange operator or automated through the implementation of payment processing features through the IC Digital Bank interface.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: