Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:41:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation  (Read 157477 times)
thangoffshore

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:52:12 AM

people are celebrating 2X ico price at listing Grin
such a joke

It's just the beginning man.

Let's save the joke for the next few weeks.

poiseulle

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Provide high-quality Chinese translation

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:05:44 AM

current market cap must be Top 30, insane.

BTW, x2 ICO is not that bad...
outfitsoul

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:13:54 AM

Yeah, Insane. Overvalued.

I feel like a sucker cause I just bought some, then realized it was in top 30 cap.
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:34:03 AM

I feel like a sucker cause I just bought some, then realized it was in top 30 cap.

Hi, Can I ask what is the ICO price of SNT? thanks
thangoffshore

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:43:54 AM

10,000 SNT = 1 ETH.

More or less x2 right now.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:48:40 AM

10,000 SNT = 1 ETH.

More or less x2 right now.
so those who joined the ico already profiting coming from this project and for sure those who joined the bounty will dumped if ever they already got their shared i will try to buy little since most of the time ico coins will have good value after 24hrs so let see if how the dev will push his coin and be supported by traders and investors.
Mcc3

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:53:11 AM

Yeah, bought when I saw the coin first came on Bittrex not really knowing that much about it... It got pumped up to 7 cents, then MASSIVE sell orders came though and brought it back down to about 5.8 cents, bounced back to about 6, but I think people are starting to realize with the market cap is just insanely high and the coin is just massively overvalued with how many there is... Did a little research after I bought, sold it, got to keep a little coin, and still made a little profit and got out.....

Legit, wouldn't be surprised if this is down to 3-4 cents in the next 24 hours... almost 7 BILLION coins, and a top 30 Market Cap already is just ridiculous..... If you're interested, I'd wait.  
thangoffshore

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:05:07 AM

Yeah, bought when I saw the coin first came on Bittrex not really knowing that much about it... It got pumped up to 7 cents, then MASSIVE sell orders came though and brought it back down to about 5.8 cents, bounced back to about 6, but I think people are starting to realize with the market cap is just insanely high and the coin is just massively overvalued with how many there is... Did a little research after I bought, sold it, got to keep a little coin, and still made a little profit and got out.....

Legit, wouldn't be surprised if this is down to 3-4 cents in the next 24 hours... almost 7 BILLION coins, and a top 30 Market Cap already is just ridiculous..... If you're interested, I'd wait.  

What did u think when IOTA reached top 10 Market Cap?

At first I thought it would be out of top 10 shortly. It's still there after 2 weeks.

Mcc3

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:11:53 AM

At first I thought it would be out of top 10 shortly. It's still there after 2 weeks.

Think it came out too high, dropped, had a huge spike, dropped again, and is starting to get right around fair market value, or close too it I believe.  2.7 billion coins is a lot, but still not anywhere near 7+ billion.    But think Iota has a lot more potential in the longrun than Status has as well, hence it having and keeping the top 10 market cap.
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:16:18 AM

Traded some Solarcoin for status coin wonder if I made a good decision.
Olivious

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:20:11 AM

I just now realized that it was 7 billions coins, thought it was 7 million coins. Sold half of my coins to be safe.
thangoffshore

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:22:35 AM

Think it came out too high, dropped, had a huge spike, dropped again, and is starting to get right around fair market value, or close too it I believe.  2.7 billion coins is a lot, but still not anywhere near 7+ billion.    But think Iota has a lot more potential in the longrun than Status has as well, hence it having and keeping the top 10 market cap.

Let's see what Status can do with $ 100 mil. worth of investment from crowdfunding.

One of the goals is becoming "Wechat" of the west. If this vision became reality, it would be somewhere top of market cap, not just in top 10.

Don't forget that 29% of total supply is for future, in case they want more fund for new product, etc. They will not go to market in near future.

Dorky

Activity: 392

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:27:50 AM

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think Status is just like Facebook.
Status is trying to build a huge connecting ethereum-based network.
Facebook during its earlier days didn't know how to monetize its huge network of social participants, but when it did, its share price took off.
I think Status might be the same, i.e. building a huge network but isn't clear how to monetize it yet, but once it does, its token price may take off.
The drawback to this is that it may require a very long wait (~1 year) for such takeoff to happen.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Mcc3

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:28:29 AM

Let's see what Status can do with $ 100 mil. worth of investment from crowdfunding.

One of the goals is becoming "Wechat" of the west. If this vision became reality, it would be somewhere top of market cap, not just in top 10.

Don't forget that 29% of total supply is for future, in case they want more fund for new product, etc. They will not go to market in near future.

Agree, it has potential, but would be SHOCKED if the price didn't drop over the next few days, then I'd be more likely to invest long term...... As for now, I'm staying away though..... I'm guessing there will be a few pump and dumps in the coming days though where if you play your cards right and don't get greedy you could probably make a few bucks though..
CryptoPro3 (OP)

Money loves speed

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:06:03 AM

There is 7 billion total supply but only 2-3 in circulation. The market cap is high for a reason. So what if there are a lot of coins? That doesn't mean it can't get to $0.25 - $0.50 as the market grows.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:14:50 AM

Agree, it has potential, but would be SHOCKED if the price didn't drop over the next few days, then I'd be more likely to invest long term...... As for now, I'm staying away though..... I'm guessing there will be a few pump and dumps in the coming days though where if you play your cards right and don't get greedy you could probably make a few bucks though..

I'd be very surprised if it didn't drop, too. Every recent ICO has been overvalued. Look at Bancor in particular, but also BAT.
I'm one of the ones who tried repeatedly, but couldn't get in at the Status ICO. I'm looking to buy in if it drops below (fiat) ICO price. I think there's a decent chance that it will.
CryptoPro3 (OP)

Money loves speed

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:05:39 AM

I'd be very surprised if it didn't drop, too. Every recent ICO has been overvalued. Look at Bancor in particular, but also BAT.
I'm one of the ones who tried repeatedly, but couldn't get in at the Status ICO. I'm looking to buy in if it drops below (fiat) ICO price. I think there's a decent chance that it will.

It  may drop a little, but I would be very surprised if it went to or below ICO price at all. Probably not going to happen. I expect pretty good increases on this one.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
vuvanle120

Activity: 322

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:02:44 AM

I hope it will drop so I can more.  Grin

Monkey1

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:07:42 AM

in my opinion, has made a very good start . I think I could do through the use and development of the project x 10.

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Roidz

Activity: 1386

1XBit.com

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:01:21 AM

i will not sell also if we reach 10x.
hold atleast 1 year and forget it Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: