Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:40:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation  (Read 157477 times)
Vbrah

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:42:44 PM

cant believe people are thinking this will go to 5x lol. its 200mm cap already smh. this thing is overbought. sell and take whatever profits you can get. dont be a bagholder
Immy7

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:50:16 PM

Just you wait till Facebook partners or acquires them
markuson

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:02:34 PM

cant believe people are thinking this will go to 5x lol. its 200mm cap already smh. this thing is overbought. sell and take whatever profits you can get. dont be a bagholder

honestly. The coin is online on exchanges a bit longer than 24 hours and first start to complaing that it is not real 2x. Guys its 24 hours...

Come back in dezember and scroll back to this page and start laughing about this penny price...
CryptoPro3 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Money loves speed

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:02:43 PM

That's just flat out not true. Are you not taking into account the fact that the crypto market as a whole will grow much larger and along with the big players like Status will grow  too? It was just listed on the exchanges yesterday, to assume it can not grow even further is just absurd. It is a top 30 crypto now and I can see it going into the top 10 this year or next.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
Vbrah

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:06:28 PM

That's just flat out not true. Are you not taking into account the fact that the crypto market as a whole will grow much larger and along with the big players like Status will grow  too? It was just listed on the exchanges yesterday, to assume it can not grow even further is just absurd. It is a top 30 crypto now and I can see it going into the top 10 this year or next.

"grow much larger"... based on?
MrGood

Activity: 125

Chief Technology Officer, NYC

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 08:07:07 PM

Being a bagholder of ICO-initiated projects is (almost without exception) profitable to the region of around 800%-1600% given six months (irrespective of marketcap) providing proper risk management strategies are in play.

In general, ICO projects typically hover around 200% of ICO price on release where they stay for a 3-8 months and thereafter start their ascent.

Anyone investing in an ICO project should exercise a reasonable amount of due diligence, but bought either at ICO price or at an elevated public price is almost certainly likely (in the current climate) to yield huge returns as a reward for bagholding.

In my opinion in just 18 months from now we will see a huge surge in interest of the entire cryptospace, and just as investors were once falling over themselves to throw money at projects like Ethereum, which has seen four-figure percentage rises, so too will satellite projects (and alternatives such as NEO) exceed and become expectant of similar and greater returns thus becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy.

You can't do that, unless you're a bagholder.

It's your choice, but pussy-footing around expecting the price to decline a few pips isn't going to happen with a project like Status. A cursory glance of Bittrex's 24 Status volume - currently over 4000 BTC - should tell you everything you need to know, where the whales are, where the eyes are, and ultimately what's just about to happen.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.
whereismylambo

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:19:43 PM

Being a bagholder of ICO-initiated projects is (almost without exception) profitable to the region of around 800%-1600% given six months (irrespective of marketcap) providing proper risk management strategies are in play.

In general, ICO projects typically hover around 200% of ICO price on release where they stay for a 3-8 months and thereafter start their ascent.

Anyone investing in an ICO project should exercise a reasonable amount of due diligence, but bought either at ICO price or at an elevated public price is almost certainly likely (in the current climate) to yield huge returns as a reward for bagholding.

In my opinion in just 18 months from now we will see a huge surge in interest of the entire cryptospace, and just as investors were once falling over themselves to throw money at projects like Ethereum, which has seen four-figure percentage rises, so too will satellite projects (and alternatives such as NEO) exceed and become expectant of similar and greater returns thus becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy.

It's your choice, but pussy-footing around expecting the price to decline a few pips isn't going to happen with a project like Status. A cursory glance of Bittrex's 24 Status volume - currently over 4000 BTC - should tell you everything you need to know, where the whales are, where the eyes are, and ultimately what's just about to happen.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.

Good post. Have you personally invested in SNT?
MrGood

Activity: 125

Chief Technology Officer, NYC

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 08:29:31 PM

Good post. Have you personally invested in SNT?

Yep. I tend to invest in most of the ICO projects, either at ICO price or at a 200% premium. I even bought ICN when it had already risen by 400% and I still managed to get a whopping 800% return from it.

The only ICO I have so far avoided has been Matchpool. (Because it's literally horseshit).
Ab-Soul

Activity: 647
Merit: 500

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:37:33 PM

I wouldn't sell this coin too early. They promised a great app so why wouldn't I wait and see what they come up with? It's a long term investment for me. I don't care about Bittrex price. It's pretty cheap btw. You can still buy and invest for long term.

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:38:32 PM

this is def long term if the price continues to go down just consider it more opportunity to buy more, this will be a nice hold a few months down the road wait and see ;-)

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Bctin

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:43:27 PM

For those who want to add the Token (Custom) to their MEW portfoio, use the following:

ADDRESS: 0x744d70fdbe2ba4cf95131626614a1763df805b9e

Symbol: SNT

Decimal: 18

Save it.

If you  got SNT's, you'll see the amount there.

Thanks for this, looks like I ended up getting the tokens.

70,000 SNT to MyEtherWallet

If you still want in, just keep trying!

ahahah thats why i see in my wallet 10000000x times what i purchased actually.  i wrote in add custm token 2 decimals instead of 18 decimals.  Smiley))
poiseulle

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Provide high-quality Chinese translation

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:30:10 AM

decent project, but high cap already. Relatively limited growth space compared with low-caps.
I think it is easier to go from 10M to 100M than from 100M to 1B
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:09:38 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2017, 08:26:53 AM by GreenBits

I wouldn't sell this coin too early. They promised a great app so why wouldn't I wait and see what they come up with? It's a long term investment for me. I don't care about Bittrex price. It's pretty cheap btw. You can still buy and invest for long term.

This is where I'm at. I picked up a little bit more in the dips, this isn't a token that's going to pop immediately. The value lies in holding this for a while, like Adex tokens (ICO ia about to open up soon!) They at least have a prototype, which is a lot to be said (although it's a bit buggy ATM). These are protocol tokens, tokens that essentially add layers of functionality and can be developed third party, are the future of blockchains. This isn't a short term asset, none of these are. You want to hold something like this at least 6 months, and let the product develop value as they move through the roadmap.

Plan accordingly Wink
CryptoPro3 (OP)

Money loves speed

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:47:50 AM

All the coins are dipping right now pretty hard. Status is down to $0.047 on Bittrex, just grabbed some more.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 06:15:32 AM

Within 1 year of the application in conjunction with the release, the project will be very good .
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:25:18 AM

All the coins are dipping right now pretty hard. Status is down to $0.047 on Bittrex, just grabbed some more.

It's absolutely killing me that ETH is sliding down with everything else. Every time I find a decent ICO I actually want to participate in, the price drops dramatically and the network grinds to a halt.

I'm thinking a short downtrend, and then someone is going to buy SNT into oblivion. Even if not immediately, we should see some action come beta release
Pavlinito

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:45:55 AM

I am also concerned that the ICO gathered too much funds , so this could spoil the project. Now they might have too much cash on their disposal, not knowing what to do with it. Being already overbooked, my lead to less interest later, hence less price increase and less ROI for us. OFC it could go other ways as well. Does anybody have experience with the app ? please share photos, experiences etc after using the alpha version !!

cheers
Dorky

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:16:21 AM

Status as I see it...
1. Does not have plan on how to monetize the platform.
2. Market cap is so high that there is much limit to how much the price can appreciate.
3. If the price is going to appreciate 6 - 10 months from now, we may miss some other ICOs that may give much higher profit potential than Status.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
noeeel

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:39:49 AM

Status will hit ICO price, that is for sure. I consider buying if it falls below 0.02 $.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoPro3 (OP)

Money loves speed

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:41:28 AM

Status will hit ICO price, that is for sure. I consider buying if it falls below 0.02 $.

Haha good luck with that Smiley

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: