Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:43:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IXT] InsureX - blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance  (Read 80957 times)
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:16:55 AM

The price drops because the whole market is down for two days. No coin is up at this time, but all followed by King Bitcoin.
It's always been this way!

Keep your coins and do not always look at the price.
One day you will be rich and you do not know  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:43:26 AM

Exactly what I think.
I will not even sell one of my IXTs before $ 10, and when it happens then I will give away about 20% and then wait for $ 50.
Bittrex and Polinex will definitely be before Christmas!

Any source my friend? Bittrex and Poloniex is going to increase it speculation token price a few times.

I think you miss understood his opinion, he said even IXT be listed on that exchanges, he will not sell IXT, so it is just an assumption.

If Bittrex IXT list I do not sell it until it reaches $ 10; so I will only sell a small part of my IXT. I'll sell it all when they cost $ 50!
Sorry for my English.

No doubt that large exchanges are important, but why would you expect extraordinarily high price increases just because of a listing? You need to get the coins' fundamentals right. Exchanges accelerate the positive effects then.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
smbbm

Activity: 258

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:19:29 AM

Pity the project was renamed. InsureX was much better and clear name IMHO. However features and real contracts will be much more important than that in time.
tu0666047zish

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:22:55 AM

It'x what price is it
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:47:09 PM

@mig6r

Today, what counts in the crypto is marketing and advertising. The product, unfortunately, goes almost in the background.
That's why it is so important a big and important exchange!
Have you ever been on Etherdelta exchange? did you see how difficult it is to sell and buy and the ridiculous volumes that are there? How do you hope it can really boost IXT on this exchange, or even HitBtc?

Polinex, Bittrex or Korean exchange will give visibility, volume and consequently PRICE to IXT .... and you'll be happy!
Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:55:33 PM

It'x what price is it
Just open coinmarketcap ixledger and you will know how much IXT. The price has been increased 14% for today and it will bounce back to$0.71 soon
wantangcfftc020

Activity: 308

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:26:31 PM

The price drops because the whole market is down for two days. No coin is up at this time, but all followed by King Bitcoin.
It's always been this way!

Keep your coins and do not always look at the price.
One day you will be rich and you do not know  Grin

I think if you do not care the price, you should keep an eye on the development of the team, that is the right way to care about your investment.

⦁⚫⦁
     ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ Trustless Ledger System ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
  S H A R P E  C A P I T A L

▄▀▀▄
                 ▀▄▄▀
                 █
      ▄▀▀▄      █
      ▀▄▄▀     █
      █  █    █
     █    █  █
    █     ▄▀▀▄
   █      ▀▄▄▀
▄▀▀▄    
▀▄▄▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Investing with AI & Machine Learning
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ⦁⚫⦁ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  read our Whitepaper ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bitcointalk Twitter Telegram  Slack
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⦁⚫⦁
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:31:21 PM

It'x what price is it
Just open coinmarketcap ixledger and you will know how much IXT. The price has been increased 14% for today and it will bounce back to$0.71 soon

I just visited coinmarketcap now and I am surprise there is no Insurex there. I think it was recorded there before or I am wrong. I see this was able to have a successful ICO and tokens released already but I don''t know which trading site.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
weitt245

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:33:22 PM

Was anyone else kicked from the telegram?

Error:

Method: account.getNotifySettings
Result: {"_":"rpc_error","error_code":400,"error_message":"CHANNEL_PRIVATE"}
geertt2

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:14:19 AM

It'x what price is it

I just visited coinmarketcap now and I am surprise there is no Insurex there. I think it was recorded there before or I am wrong. I see this was able to have a successful ICO and tokens released already but I don''t know which trading site.

They changed the name to IXLedger now and it's currently being traded on HitBTC and EtherDelta. The symbol is still IXT though.
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:01:40 AM

@mig6r

Today, what counts in the crypto is marketing and advertising. The product, unfortunately, goes almost in the background.
That's why it is so important a big and important exchange!
Have you ever been on Etherdelta exchange? did you see how difficult it is to sell and buy and the ridiculous volumes that are there? How do you hope it can really boost IXT on this exchange, or even HitBtc?

Polinex, Bittrex or Korean exchange will give visibility, volume and consequently PRICE to IXT .... and you'll be happy!

I understand that. But I think having a good app or so is also a relevant factor. You need to give whales some reason to make big moves. An exchange only is no valid reason to go big on a coin I suppose.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:20:52 AM

etherdelta dont working right now. What happen? And how I can withdraw my IXT tokens from ED?
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:26:57 AM

etherdelta dont working right now. What happen? And how I can withdraw my IXT tokens from ED?

I think it is fixed now,and you can follow their twitter to check that, the correct address is https://etherdelta.com/. and IXT is so cheap there, it is nice to buy some more.
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:49:51 AM

I do not like the work of the team
even in such small things (affecting the price of the coin) - no information at this time on https://coinmarketcap.com/ - "Sorry, we couldn't find your page"

of course, the price decreases

What is wrong with the IXT on the coinmarketcap,com? I can visit this website and saw some information about the IXT a few days ago, but now I can not see it, anyone can show me the reason? Thank you.
Because InsureX has been changed to IXledger on coinmarketcap. You can revisit on there and see the name changes but unfortunatelly IXT price down to $0.49 now.
Congrats for name changes IXledger

Thank you for your information, I am a little busy these days and missed some important messages, I checked the coinmarketcap, the price is a little higher than the ICO price according to USD, it seems that the investors are not disappointed.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:06:24 AM

I think it is fixed now,and you can follow their twitter to check that, the correct address is https://etherdelta.com/. and IXT is so cheap there, it is nice to buy some more.

Its real exchange or fake? You tried this? Im afraid going to this site  Huh
autolove2

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:17:23 AM

Why price going down now? What reason? Any news about new biggest exchages?
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:00:33 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2017, 07:10:54 PM by BitMaver

This is the market. Of course, the price sank, but the price can't always grow. There must always be a correction (rollback).
In addition, there are now so many coins for investing in the market that the eyes diverge. Therefore, need good news from the project!
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:21:15 PM

This is the market. Of course, the price sank, but the price can't always grow. There must always be a correction (rollback).
In addition, there are now so many coins for investing in the market that the eyes diverge. Therefore, need good news from the project!

This is true. iXledger is a cryptocurrency I am watching. With all of the new tokens on the market, projects will actually have to execute to see their currencies gain value. I suppose that's one benefit to the proliferation of tokens.
digiworld1

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:06:58 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2017, 01:32:23 PM by digiworld1

This is true. iXledger is a cryptocurrency I am watching. With all of the new tokens on the market, projects will actually have to execute to see their currencies gain value. I suppose that's one benefit to the proliferation of tokens.

Patient will pay off in the long run.

https://www.reinsurancene.ws/gen-re-partners-ixledger-blockchain-life-health-insurance/
some trading taking profits, especially after news, yet, they will come back n buy @ higher prices later!
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 10:21:44 PM

What happened here? Where's the OP poster? This thread is still called Insurex when the product is already called iXledger? I wish the dev team shed some light on this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: