Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:52:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IXT] InsureX - blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance  (Read 80956 times)
myfranco

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:55:34 PM

You mean this GenRe company?  Shocked

General Reinsurance Corporation is an American multinational property/casualty and life/health reinsurance company offering a range of reinsurance products and services. The company is a direct reinsurer and is represented in all major reinsurance markets worldwide through a network of more than 40 offices. Gen Re is a member of the Berkshire Hathaway Inc group of companies.

Yes I mean that GenRe company!
http://www.genre.com/

See their twitter announcement:
https://twitter.com/Gen_Re/status/902494755153739776

"About Us
Gen Re delivers reinsurance solutions to the Life/Health and Property/Casualty insurance industries. We work closely with our clients to understand their strategic and operational goals, offering a wide range of products, tools and resources that aim to promote our clients’ ongoing growth and success. As a direct reinsurer, we are in the risk assumption business, just like our clients. Our shared perspective helps us understand and evaluate even the toughest risks - and propose the right solution for you.

Gen Re is a member of the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, and has earned superior financial strength ratings from each of the major rating agencies. We take our commitments very seriously. And with $13 billion in capital and $6 billion in premiums, we only make promises we can keep.

A.M. Best: A++ (Superior)
Moody's Financial Strength Rating: Aa1
Standard & Poor's Claims Paying Ability Rating: AA+

Financial strength ratings of Gen Re's reinsurance operations."

This is a big deal that will lead to big money! IXT is very cheap at the moment (0.30 $). It has the potential I think to reach a marketcap of 20% of Ripple at least, meaning that it could grow to ~ 25$.
If we are optimistic, we're talking about Top 10 projects. Realistic opinion, could be Top 20+. Am i right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
castello90

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:01:43 PM

We do not know when the rocket will launch.

The Total Market Cap in the CryptoWorld could be above 300 billion in that time, such that $ 1.6 billion MarketCap for IXT already does not imply that you are in the top 10.

I think IXT is worth investing. Additionally the whole marketing campaign is going to start mid Q4 as Ingemar Svensson the CEO has indicated. I would say: Invest before it is too late.  Wink Smiley
myfranco

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:14:51 PM

The Total Market Cap in the CryptoWorld could be above 300 billion in that time, such that $ 1.6 billion MarketCap for IXT already does not imply that you are in the top 10.

I think IXT is worth investing. Additionally the whole marketing campaign is going to start mid Q4 as Ingemar Svensson the CEO has indicated. I would say: Invest before it is too late.  Wink Smiley
I agree. This is a promising project.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:48:27 PM

I believe the marketcap  of Cryptocurrencies will be over $1 trillion but most of the top tokens we know today will not be top tokens driving the crypto economy by then, so it is very important to know the right project to position ones investment

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
InsureX

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 09:00:23 AM

Hi everyone. iXledger here (formerly known as InsureX).

As mentioned in previous comments, we have rebranded to iXledger on 27th August. You can find out more on this on our website: https://www.ixledger.com/2017/08/insurex-is-rebranding-to-ixledger/

We have also confirmed a strategic collaboration with Gen Re. More information is here: https://medium.com/ixledger/medium-com-ixledger-ixledger-and-gen-re-announce-strategic-collaboration-c203802da95f

Latest statements from Ingemar Svensson, CEO:

-  "We are aiming to have our first version of our platform ready by the end of the year which we can bring to clients. We also plan to have a product video ready soon demonstrating some key functionality"

- "The idea is to line up 10 clients as early adopters in 2017. Throughout Q1/Q2, we will do integration and trials"

- "As we enter the second part of Q4, we will kick into second gear with marketing, and the strategy is being prepared."

To keep up to date with iXledger, you can follow/join the following channels we are active on.

Twitter: twitter.com/ixledgertech/
Medium: medium.com/@ixledger/
Facebook (currently rebranding): https://www.facebook.com/iXledger/
Slack: https://join.slack.com/t/ixledger/shared_invite/enQtMjE2NDM5NzAwODY5LWNmNDJiMzA1MWM5MTJjOTVjZGZlZGRiMDA2MWFlMmY3MDgyZWJkMDEzNzk0MDg3N2FmOWJjNTRhOTNkMzUyMmM
Telegram: https://t.me/iXledger
KakaoTalk: https://open.kakao.com/o/gWC3Mlx

andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 09:06:13 AM

So basically IXt will probably start to rally December to January. In the meantime, the price will probably range +/-20% since the market is illiquid and the weak hands finally shaken out and move on to chase pumping coins.

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:46:41 PM

So basically IXt will probably start to rally December to January. In the meantime, the price will probably range +/-20% since the market is illiquid and the weak hands finally shaken out and move on to chase pumping coins.

Why so long delay? They promised MVP in 3Q 2018. And still ant good exchange.. token died on Etherdelta  Undecided
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:24:18 AM

Why so long delay? They promised MVP in 3Q 2018. And still ant good exchange.. token died on Etherdelta  Undecided

This is nothing new. Etherdelta continues to struggle when it comes to volume. But Hitbtc is decent enough, it is just that Insurex is not really having too much noise there.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:28:11 AM

Hey friend, there is not just Etherdelta to buy IXledger ....
You can buy it much more easily on HitBTC exchange, and then you can store it on your Myetherwallet wallet, or on your smartphone with the new EIDOO mobile wallet (see my signature for more details)

Ingemar continues to say that it wants to bring 10 customers by the end of 2017, but I think that only 2-3 big customers brought in Q4 2017 (I hope GenRe), then IXledger with only 35 million coins on the market and a capitalization of Just $ 7 million, it can easily make x50 and get $ 10 in cash or $ 300 million in marketcap.
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:12:22 AM

Hey friend, there is not just Etherdelta to buy IXledger ....
You can buy it much more easily on HitBTC exchange, and then you can store it on your Myetherwallet wallet, or on your smartphone with the new EIDOO mobile wallet (see my signature for more details)

Ingemar continues to say that it wants to bring 10 customers by the end of 2017, but I think that only 2-3 big customers brought in Q4 2017 (I hope GenRe), then IXledger with only 35 million coins on the market and a capitalization of Just $ 7 million, it can easily make x50 and get $ 10 in cash or $ 300 million in marketcap.
Thanks for sharing it, that would be great if it will happen, I don't hold much but I have a decent amount, imagine how much the value of my
tokens when it will x50. Also, I noticed that the price today is really cheap, I believe we should be buying more at this rate to increase our holding, there will be great news that will come soon, patient guys.

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:45:02 AM

This is nothing new. Etherdelta continues to struggle when it comes to volume. But Hitbtc is decent enough, it is just that Insurex is not really having too much noise there.

They must add IXT to biggest exchanges (like Bittrex, Binance etc). With only ED project can died...
PitL0rd2002

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:32:55 PM

I holding tokens from July.. But price going down and any new exchanges and updates. I dont know what to do  Undecided
choubao0514

Activity: 113

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:36:10 AM

I holding tokens from July.. But price going down and any new exchanges and updates. I dont know what to do  Undecided
I have the same experience as you, I Just want to know if there is any news about listing on bigger exchanges?

Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:43:48 AM

We are in the same situation, but I am not worried just like you do, in fact I buy more at this cheap price because I believe on the team's dedication that they will make it successful for us. It's too early, that is why it's called an investment because it needs patience and if you have that the right time will come for you to be happy, expect big things this year.

LeyMonte

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:41:24 AM

I am quite active following IXLedger in the past months. Additionally I am active in the slack as well.
It occures that there are many people that missed important updates. Therefore I will provide you with the information that you need.

1. On 27th of August, InsureX has been rebranded to iXledger. https://twitter.com/iXledgertech/status/901846668462698496

2. On 29th of August it has been announced and confirmed that iXledger is colloborating in a partnership with Gen RE. https://twitter.com/iXledgertech/status/902451470007754752

3. The website can be found on https://www.ixledger.com/

4. Most updates are provided on https://medium.com/@ixledger

5. Join the slack to find more information about IXT. https://ixledger.slack.com

6. Today October 2nd, Ingemar has made several interesting posts:

thank you for this info in one place mate. for the summary. i just missde some news from them, and im happy you gathered it all.
but why is that they have rebranded the insurex? sorry if i asked this, i just missed that part.
InsureX

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 11:53:22 AM

iXledger here!  Smiley

NEW BLOG POST!

Read up here: https://medium.com/ixledger/ixledger-progress-update-5be2bb9d26b5

choubao0514

Activity: 113

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:15:38 PM

iXledger here!  Smiley

NEW BLOG POST!

Read up here: https://medium.com/ixledger/ixledger-progress-update-5be2bb9d26b5

Thank you for sharing this update to us. What about the incoming exchanges?

PitL0rd2002

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:49:30 PM

We are in the same situation, but I am not worried just like you do, in fact I buy more at this cheap price because I believe on the team's dedication that they will make it successful for us. It's too early, that is why it's called an investment because it needs patience and if you have that the right time will come for you to be happy, expect big things this year.

Which result you mean? I waiting at last one good exchange... But cant see any (
They are trading on ED only.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:31:15 PM

Which result you mean? I waiting at last one good exchange... But cant see any (
They are trading on ED only.

What are you talking about? You can dump it at HitBTC and it's currently straddling support price established back in August. I like it that Insurex is quiet as a mouse. Probably only a few brave speculators buying it, which means the current price is stable and not prone to pump and dump at this time.

Funnymyth

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:19:26 PM

is there a mastenode option?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: