Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:07:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet  (Read 288597 times)
Fleisher

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:09:35 AM

dude what is wrong with you?

all exchanges to fiat need your IDs and KYC

and about the age

bitstamp founder... 21year old@bitstamp start.

buy me a beer with Tezos tz1eUaNAVLTxCkQ2zDjbiYzPfFpVETfbZsrX
https://www.binance.com/?ref=10999682
Lock$mith

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:07:41 PM

in which normal project in the crypto world you don't need to share your personal info? lol

what 6year old CEO?

from their page

Shingo Lavine is the Founder and CEO of Ethos, and has assembled an impressive world-class team of elite engineers and executives for the Ethos opportunity. Ethos is Shingo’s brainchild and is deeply passionate about Ethos’ mission of bringing cryptocurrency to the masses.  Shingo is the author of the original Ethos Whitepaper “Democratizing Cryptocurrency.”  Shingo is an experienced technologist and investor in Bitcoin and alt-coins, and initially funded the company with his investment gains.  While only 19, Shingo is a globally recognized expert and thought leader in cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies. Previously, Shingo was the co-founder of Jobs University, an online school with over 20,000 students, and a content marketing expert for Motzie, a mobile recruiting software company. Shingo studies computer science at Brown University.

i start to wonder what the purpose of your post is?

The CEO is young and very inexperienced. That matters. "globally recognized" is just trigger words that don't mean shit and are not verified. I don't necessarily  have a hidden agenda behind my post, just sharing negatives I found during my research...I feel that the project is way over hyped and it's unfair to the common investor who maybe just following hype.

Lols. Age means literally zero and experience is only useful when combined with the ability to process the new variables with your glorious experience. Ideas and the ability to execute them are paramount, regardless of age and experience.

I've worked with many older and apparently much wiser peeps in varying positions including very senior banking, yet they have the ideas and execution abilities of a fish. Many are only able to work in their isolated bubble, panicking when a change threatens their ecosystem... just like (insert traditional bitcorn/crypto hating banking dinosaur here).

These are the people who are currently seniors in the fiat system, the ones that are incapable of rethinking the system and simply don't like the bitcorn cause bubble/tulip/fraud/scam/terrorism/money laundering/dark web.

Their eons of experience tell them bitcoin and crypto is bad. What great experience that is
dejan_p

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:26:22 PM

judging someone by his/her looks is sooooo ...omg i don't even have the words..
lets try, hmm:
vitalik buterin the eth dude, in his rainbow unicorn t-shirts seems sooo experienced and professional
mark zuckenberg the facebook dude, veeeery experienced when he was making that project called facebook

such experience many looks very nonsense wow
meri

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:39:56 PM

This guy spreads FUD probably he wants to make a panic and hopes everyone will start selling. Hodl guus we are aiming 30$ may or june🙂 he wants to drag price down to buy some extra probably 🙂
checkmatesir

Activity: 584
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:57:59 PM

This guy spreads FUD probably he wants to make a panic and hopes everyone will start selling. Hodl guus we are aiming 30$ may or june🙂 he wants to drag price down to buy some extra probably 🙂
I think the same. everyone should keep their tokens and do not dump them just because of some fudders.

dannycalifornia

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:11:59 PM

Whats your guys price prediction for ETHOS by summer?
Counter2017

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:37:05 PM

Whats your guys price prediction for ETHOS by summer?
about 100$ per 1 bqx
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:44:31 PM

in which normal project in the crypto world you don't need to share your personal info? lol

what 6year old CEO?

from their page

Shingo Lavine is the Founder and CEO of Ethos, and has assembled an impressive world-class team of elite engineers and executives for the Ethos opportunity. Ethos is Shingo’s brainchild and is deeply passionate about Ethos’ mission of bringing cryptocurrency to the masses.  Shingo is the author of the original Ethos Whitepaper “Democratizing Cryptocurrency.”  Shingo is an experienced technologist and investor in Bitcoin and alt-coins, and initially funded the company with his investment gains.  While only 19, Shingo is a globally recognized expert and thought leader in cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies. Previously, Shingo was the co-founder of Jobs University, an online school with over 20,000 students, and a content marketing expert for Motzie, a mobile recruiting software company. Shingo studies computer science at Brown University.

The CEO is young and very inexperienced. That matters. "globally recognized" is just trigger words that don't mean shit and are not verified. I don't necessarily  have a hidden agenda behind my post, just sharing negatives I found during my research...I feel that the project is way over hyped and it's unfair to the common investor who maybe just following hype.

Somewhere I have already read something similar in the next branch! In my opinion, age does not affect the implementation of the project in any way! You will excuse me, but if you participated in the ICO should remember what minus they collected and what capitalization they had in the beginning! Now it is already 500 million dollars and will increase further! If you think that alternative tokens are more promising - buy and keep them to you no one interferes with it!
SwissBoo

Activity: 700
Merit: 1

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:01:45 PM

I actually like their team and professionalism. Bitquence has actually been a stable coin since launch on exchanges after the ICO. Other coins are below ico price which tells you, these guys did not sell when it hit the exchange to cash in their profits. I am happy to see bitquence team on track.

Create Your own Full Masternode VPS without Technical Skills in 1 HOUR
==>  https://www.SetupMasternodes.com  <==
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:03:01 AM

Amazing now the price has gone through $ 6 and I think this is a good price that makes me optimistic about Ethos future, but I'm still confused because I do not know how to change from BQX to ETHOS.
Bittiboy

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:52:43 AM

Have had two days trouble at withdrawing my ethos from coinexchange.

Ethos peaked 12$! I bought my first coins for under 1$ and I would like to sell them ( It is only 1/10 of my ethos). Going to hodl the other ones.
Wanska

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:03:39 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 07:22:40 AM by Wanska

Have had two days trouble at withdrawing my ethos from coinexchange.

Ethos peaked 12$! I bought my first coins for under 1$ and I would like to sell them ( It is only 1/10 of my ethos). Going to hodl the other ones.

I knew it! Holding my ETHOS since 0.2$! Not sure about selling now, I'm still thinking this is just the beginning.

Do you know why this massive increase? Any news?

Definetely this is a great project!
Phattydeluxe

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:52:05 AM

what 6year old CEO?

from their page

Shingo Lavine is the Founder and CEO of Ethos, and has assembled an impressive world-class team of elite engineers and executives for the Ethos opportunity. Ethos is Shingo’s brainchild and is deeply passionate about Ethos’ mission of bringing cryptocurrency to the masses.  Shingo is the author of the original Ethos Whitepaper “Democratizing Cryptocurrency.”  Shingo is an experienced technologist and investor in Bitcoin and alt-coins, and initially funded the company with his investment gains.  While only 19, Shingo is a globally recognized expert and thought leader in cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies. Previously, Shingo was the co-founder of Jobs University, an online school with over 20,000 students, and a content marketing expert for Motzie, a mobile recruiting software company. Shingo studies computer science at Brown University.

The CEO is young and very inexperienced. That matters. "globally recognized" is just trigger words that don't mean shit and are not verified. I don't necessarily  have a hidden agenda behind my post, just sharing negatives I found during my research...I feel that the project is way over hyped and it's unfair to the common investor who maybe just following hype.

Think of Shingo as the young Mark Zuckerberg type with a genius idea and vision. Shingo was smart enough to bring in some extremely heavy hitters to the team, including Stephen Corliss.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephencorliss/

Take a look at Stephen’s resume. Former VP of Bank of America, Chief Operating Officer at Blackrock Financial, Director at UBS, etc.  This project is light years ahead of Bread in the back end legal and regulatory hurdles that need to be crossed to make a fiat gateway a reality. All Bread has is a Wallet. Ethos will have theirs out in a month. Once this project is fully realized it will be a bridge between traditional investments and crypto investments, all in one place, and simplified so the masses can utilize it.
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:05:10 AM

Inability to register on binance.com where ETHOS/BQX has biggest daily volume is very good blocker for sellers.

CRYPTO America KING

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:26:10 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 12:13:50 PM by CRYPTO America KING

Hey guys  its been 2 days  i tried to transfer 580 bqx to hitbtc to binance but my transaction is pending it is not even showing on block chain and hitbtc payment history is showing it is pending and i received a transaction hash for first 24 hours i cannot server transcation has on ether.io blockchain and in evening time i able to search it is showing  it is on second node it will be transfer to  primary node soon  but then after 24 hours i  serach again with transcation hash it is  not showing anything and in hitbtc payment history showing transcation hash  (It may be changed before the transaction is confirmed)
please help me if anyone know what to do

rumax

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:56:31 PM

Inability to register on binance.com where ETHOS/BQX has biggest daily volume is very good blocker for sellers.

Perhaps limiting new registrations is a temporary measure! Today I transferred without any problems a little Ethos to the Binance account for the second sale, because I think that there should be a rollback to 5-6 dollars, my next bar for sale is 25 dollars. Good luck to all!
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:00:58 PM

WTH is this Thread? Is this for Ethos or Bitquence?  lol

There is a scam Ethos project doing rounds on the internet. That project has Vitalik B. in there as claimed by those scammers as their code programmer. But VB denied involvement in his Twitter acct.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:52:34 PM

Perhaps limiting new registrations is a temporary measure! Today I transferred without any problems a little Ethos to the Binance account for the second sale, because I think that there should be a rollback to 5-6 dollars, my next bar for sale is 25 dollars. Good luck to all!

You are lucky you have account there already, I cant regiser Wink Hope about $25 too, but it would be hard to achieve.

phoenixck

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:40:48 PM

-Heavy competition and they're behind. Bread is just one of their competitors and they already have the customers in addition to being the fastest growing wallet in the world, and they will add the fiat gateway with multiple altcoins. Crypterium is another competitor that are looking to go a step further by adding paypal to the fiat gateway (also huge experienced team with 10 advisers, no children).

Lolz theyre fiat gateway is ridden with fees higher than coinbase, so much for competition
19Nov16

Activity: 1722

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:52:36 PM

Amazing, me and a lot of people do not think with the achievement of ETHOS, now the price has reached $ 9, and of course I regret for selling cheap BQX when the price is not more than $ 3.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: