Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:38:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRAVE: Revival  (Read 54972 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
WindForce

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:24:20 PM

On the Windows side, you just have to add a new line in the masternode.conf file or you can use the GUI instead (name, ip, genkey, tx hash, tx index).
On the VPS side, you have to create a new conf folder, name it .crave2, in the conf file change every port. After that you need to link the second wallet to that conf folder using :
Code:
./craved -datadir=PATH_OF_THE_NEW_CONF_FOLDER

Thanks
In the vps side i have no issue since it's a different server. Ill generate it's address and transfer there the 500 from my failed windows mn2.
The confusing part is with the statement somewhere in the guide about rpcuser and pass, which should be the same in vps and windows configs. Why do i need those at all in the windows controller wallet config??

Rpcuser / pass aren't a big deal, just use the same everywhere.

argggrg....after a while masternode2 goes from "running" to "not in list"
checked 9999 port it's open ok and responding meaning craved daemon is running
tried looking for something in the debug.log in my controlling wallet but there are a gazillion messages in there...

any ideas?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:05:24 PM

Nice to see once a good scam project being brought back to life. Smiley

I looked everywhere but couldn't find a roadmap. Do you have one besides getting listed back to Bittrex?

There's several things listed as **in development on the first white block on the home page of https://www.craveproject.com/ and there's more news coming according to some recent posts on the slack channel.  Also a mobile wallet has been discussed.
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:57:45 AM

Hey tkon3,  it's been a while, im running a few nodes and everything is going fine,  but i've started a new one and for some reason this one is not starting. 

I did just like the others, i've moved 500 craves in it, generated a key, and got the outputs txid with the output index, set the config file on the node and the masternode config file on the controller.

I did the whole process 2 times and every time it fails, it starts but stop.
btct22

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:05:08 AM

Hey tkon3,  it's been a while, im running a few nodes and everything is going fine,  but i've started a new one and for some reason this one is not starting. 

I did just like the others, i've moved 500 craves in it, generated a key, and got the outputs txid with the output index, set the config file on the node and the masternode config file on the controller.

If you run ./craved masternode debug on the node what comes up?  I've found you need to wait for 16 confirmations of the collateral transaction before the node will start properly and report that it's started using that earlier command.
btct22

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:28:50 AM

I've just gone over the Sr. Member threshold so thought I'd bling up my profile a bit.  Seeing I'm a big Crave fan I've gone all in with my Sig. 

I'm happy to change it or improve it based on feedback. I was also wondering if you guys would be keen to brainstorm a good ad signature for crave and use it yourselves for a while?
I can share my sig code here or if anyone has something better I'd adopt that.  It might help amp up the volume a bit on the markets and have a positive feedback loop. 

And I don't want to be seen as part of the Crave core team, because I'm not. So let me know if I need to tone it down a bit. Cheers!
hepilord

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:12:39 PM

I'm with you. Tommorow i change my signature it you send me Code.
btct22

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:55:34 PM

Great!  Here's my current code:

Code:

[font=Verdana][b][size=11pt][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1964765.0][b]Join the [size=13pt][color=#cc0000]~CRAVE REVIVAL~[/color][/size][/b][/url] | Only [size=13pt]500[/size] [color=#cc0000]CRAVE[/color] to run a masternode | Just [size=13pt]1.37[/size] Million [color=#cc0000]CRAVE[/color] in existence![br][color=#cc0000]CRAVE[/color] info on [url=http://masternodes.pro/stats/crave]MasterNodes.pro[/url] | [color=#cc0000]CRAVE[/color] trades on [url=https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=CRAVE_BTC]Cryptopia[/url] | [color=#cc0000]CRAVE[/color] Wallet + Blockchain at: [url=https://www.craveproject.com/downloads/index.html]craveproject.com[/url][/size][/b][/font]

I think font size changes only work for Sr. Members, so not sure if you have to remove those tags or if they get ignored.
hepilord

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:23:08 PM

Great!  Here's my current code:

Code:

[font=Verdana][b][size=11pt][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1964765.0][b]Join the [size=13pt][color=#cc0000]~CRAVE REVIVAL~[/color][/size][/b][/url] | Only [size=13pt]500[/size] [color=#cc0000]CRAVE[/color] to run a masternode | Just [size=13pt]1.37[/size] Million [color=#cc0000]CRAVE[/color] in existence![br][color=#cc0000]CRAVE[/color] info on [url=http://masternodes.pro/stats/crave]MasterNodes.pro[/url] | [color=#cc0000]CRAVE[/color] trades on [url=https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=CRAVE_BTC]Cryptopia[/url] | [color=#cc0000]CRAVE[/color] Wallet + Blockchain at: [url=https://www.craveproject.com/downloads/index.html]craveproject.com[/url][/size][/b][/font]

I think font size changes only work for Sr. Members, so not sure if you have to remove those tags or if they get ignored.

done
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:34:27 PM

Glad to see this coin is being resuscitated, are there any other features being implemented other than masternodes? I also hope there's a new roadmap in the works.
btct22

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:37:06 PM

done

Hehe very nice Smiley   I think posting on BTC Talk more often is good, because the announcement thread will get seen more, we'll increase our activity points and BTC talk is better for finding and retaining older posts.  Trying to find old information on the slack channel is annoying because you scroll up and then it reloads and loses it's place.

Anyway I'm going to be more active on here, and anyone else that would like to help promote Crave around the forum is welcome to use and adapt the signature ad code.
gigabyted

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:52:02 PM

If you run ./craved masternode debug on the node what comes up?  I've found you need to wait for 16 confirmations of the collateral transaction before the node will start properly and report that it's started using that earlier command.

Ok ill try that tonight, its been a few weeks so i believe i have enough confirmations Smiley

Ill try the debug option and will post here if this works...
gigabyted

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:05:06 AM

Ok ill try that tonight, its been a few weeks so i believe i have enough confirmations Smiley

Ill try the debug option and will post here if this works...

Ok ive run the command and i got this: "Not capable masternode: Could not find suitable coins!"  I believe my wallet was outdated on that node, so ive updated it we will see if it stay up over time!

Im sure it was only outdated.
btct22

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:06:43 AM

Ok ive run the command and i got this: "Not capable masternode: Could not find suitable coins!"  I believe my wallet was outdated on that node, so ive updated it we will see if it stay up over time!

Ok cool, another thing to check is your Send -> Inputs screen (enabled under display settings if you can't see it) and make sure there's exactly 500 Crave in that MN's address still, sometimes it goes a bit weird with staking or refund TXs and the value goes to more than 500 which causes the same error to come up.

gigabyted

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:30:50 AM

Ok cool, another thing to check is your Send -> Inputs screen (enabled under display settings if you can't see it) and make sure there's exactly 500 Crave in that MN's address still, sometimes it goes a bit weird with staking or refund TXs and the value goes to more than 500 which causes the same error to come up.

Yeah its working now, it looks like i had a older version running.
btct22

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:00:49 PM

Slightly updated Crave Ad Signature code for any keen supporters Grin   

C'mon fellow Cravers, support your coin here on BitcoinTalk where lots of people don't know anything about it yet:

Code:
[font=Verdana][b][size=11pt][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1964765.0][b]JOIN THE [size=13pt][color=#cc0000]≡CRAVE REVIVAL≡[/color][/size][/b][/url] | Just [size=13pt]500[/size] [color=#cc0000]CRAVE[/color] needed per Masternode | Only [size=13pt]1.37[/size] Million [color=#cc0000]CRAVE[/color] in existence![br][color=#cc0000]CRAVE[/color] ROI info on [url=http://masternodes.pro/stats/crave]MasterNodes.pro[/url] | [color=#cc0000]CRAVE[/color] trades on [url=https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=CRAVE_BTC]Cryptopia[/url] | [color=#cc0000]CRAVE[/color] Wallet + Blockchain at: [url=https://www.craveproject.com/downloads/index.html]craveproject.com[/url][/size][/b][/font]

galixxx

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:25:18 PM

dear all, i built up a masternode. I can see my node in the masternodes tab and it's running since 2 days. I didn't get a payment so far. How long do I have to wait? Just asking because I am not sure if everything is setup as expected :-). Or is there another way to check if my masternode is doing fine? thanks.
btct22

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:57:22 PM

dear all, i built up a masternode. I can see my node in the masternodes tab and it's running since 2 days. I didn't get a payment so far. How long do I have to wait? Just asking because I am not sure if everything is setup as expected :-). Or is there another way to check if my masternode is doing fine? thanks.

If the time in the masternode list is greater than 00:00 that's a good sign it's ok, and otherwise if you're running a remote node you can type ./craved masternode debug - if it says it's started then all is well.
gigabyted

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:19:00 PM

Can you see your node in the Crave Network Tab?  If so does it have a uptime?

You could give me your node PubKey so i can check it on my side.  Also validate if the node stays up in the "My master nodes" tab, make sure to update the form first with the update button.

Also there's alot of nodes online right now (450 at this time), so if you have a single node you have about 1/450 chance to be selected at each block.  Today we had around 830 blocks, so as you see you should on average hit around 2 block per day (check http://masternodes.pro/stats/crave for more stats)

Don't forget there's the luck factor, so its not a sure 2 blocks per day, you could have 4-5 in the same day and none for a few days.  Just hold on!

Good luck man!
darketernal

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:29:15 PM

I can not get the windows wallet to work. Help.
btct22

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:33:11 PM

I can not get the windows wallet to work. Help.

Need a bit more info from you to be helpful sorry, what have you done so far and where and how does it stop working?  Send through any error or warning messages you get. Cheers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: