Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:54:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRAVE: Revival  (Read 54972 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nick_tr

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:04:03 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 07:15:36 AM by nick_tr

Method A
Transaction has 100+ confirmations

I have experience with AMS masternode, technically, the way is the same.

Ok thanks, next thing to check is that the TX has exactly 500 coins (enable coin control in settings if you haven't already, then go to Send -> Inputs. ) There should be a single transaction (1) with 500 coins.  Double check the TXID of that transaction matches whats in your masternode.conf file.  

Try starting the node again, then run ./craved masternode debug and see if the output is any different?

I've checked it few times

(I'm using bash scripts because I compiled boost sepatete and use LD_LIBRARY_PATH)

masternode status
{
    "vin" : "CTxIn(COutPoint(<first letters of txid>, 0), scriptSig=)",
    "service" : "ip:port",
    "status" : 9,
    "pubKeyMasternode" : "...",
    "notCapableReason" : "Could not find suitable coins!"
}

sh masternode_list.sh | grep [...]... (my txid)
"...-..." : "ENABLED",

debug.sh
masternode started remotely

Looks confused

Updated:
But now I can see that my masternode active for 30 minutes, but masternode status is "Could not find suitable coins!" 
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:25:10 AM

Yes that's why I use the debug command, my nodes do exactly the same as yours when using the status command.  

If debug says it's started then everything is fine.
thefrog

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:18:46 AM

Yes that's why I use the debug command, my nodes do exactly the same as yours when using the status command.  

If debug says it's started then everything is fine.

I am using

craved masternodelist full |grep <yourIPaddress>

if that states ENABLED, you are fine.
thefrog

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:20:08 AM

Is it right that the MN reward is 0.66666 CRAVE ?

frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 11:23:13 AM

yep
and 0.33333 for pos

mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:28:28 AM

yep
and 0.33333 for pos

its 0.33333334 to be exact  Grin (pasted from wallet)
thefrog

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:32:27 AM

yep
and 0.33333 for pos

its 0.33333334 to be exact  Grin (pasted from wallet)

thanks, just wanted to be sure.
maioran

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:19:01 PM

I like this coin can I stake it when I have them in my wallet or do I have to setup anything ??

ICO 40% OFF  Δ    Δ  A-TOKEN Index  Δ    Δ  ICO
Oct.10 - Dec.15                            Oct.10 - Dec.15[/b
Slothman

Activity: 332
Merit: 263

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 04:36:59 PM

I like this coin can I stake it when I have them in my wallet or do I have to setup anything ??
To stake, all you have to do is send them to your wallet, and unlock for staking
spread67

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:14:06 PM

Hello,
I'm new here, and just need some information, maybe a link, as to how to download the wallet and get it running. I'm not real computer savvy. I downloaded the wallet and extracted it but there doesn't seem to be anything in the folder when I'm done (?), except for the .exe file. When I click on that nothing happens. Do I have to download the blockchain also and install it into the wallet folder before the wallet will open? I've run other wallets but have not had this problem. I just bought 500 Crave and would like to set up the masternode, but I'm stuck at step one with the wallet. Any help or source of instructions will be appreciated. Sorry if this is such a basic question.
Slothman

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 04:59:57 PM

Hello,
I'm new here, and just need some information, maybe a link, as to how to download the wallet and get it running. I'm not real computer savvy. I downloaded the wallet and extracted it but there doesn't seem to be anything in the folder when I'm done (?), except for the .exe file. When I click on that nothing happens. Do I have to download the blockchain also and install it into the wallet folder before the wallet will open? I've run other wallets but have not had this problem. I just bought 500 Crave and would like to set up the masternode, but I'm stuck at step one with the wallet. Any help or source of instructions will be appreciated. Sorry if this is such a basic question.
You should just be able to run the .exe.

If not, you can make a .bat file in the same directory as your .exe file.

Inside of this .bat file, enter:

crave-qt -datadir=data

To start your wallet every time, just run this .bat file.
spread67

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:39:09 PM

Thanks for the reply. I think there's definitely something wrong on my end. After downloading the wallet and extracting it seems that all there is in there is the .exe file, and that won't do anything when I try to open it. Shouldn't there be other files in the folder along with the .exe file? It's as if the rest of the files were not downloaded, all that's visible is the .exe and that doesn't want to do anything. I deleted and redownloaded a couple times to see if would work. I hope this makes sense.
detectiveduck

Activity: 110

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:55:37 PM

Hey, I've just set up my first MN. How do I know if I have set it up correctly? Thanks!
Slothman

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 08:31:01 PM

Thanks for the reply. I think there's definitely something wrong on my end. After downloading the wallet and extracting it seems that all there is in there is the .exe file, and that won't do anything when I try to open it. Shouldn't there be other files in the folder along with the .exe file? It's as if the rest of the files were not downloaded, all that's visible is the .exe and that doesn't want to do anything. I deleted and redownloaded a couple times to see if would work. I hope this makes sense.
Odd - check everything on your end, so that the program is being allowed (maybe something is blocking it?)

When the .exe file is run, a bunch of other files are created - data files, database, other folders, etc.  These are not things that you need to download first.

Hey, I've just set up my first MN. How do I know if I have set it up correctly? Thanks!
Hey!  You should be able to check that your masternode (IP address) shows up in the master list on the MN tab.  You should also see a message that says Masternode is Running.  If this is the case, and your firewall settings are correct, you should be good.  Keep an eye on it, because if it is removed from the list after around an hour, there may be a port issue.  Otherwise, wait for a first reward payment for confirmation.
detectiveduck

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:20:39 PM

Odd - check everything on your end, so that the program is being allowed (maybe something is blocking it?)

When the .exe file is run, a bunch of other files are created - data files, database, other folders, etc.  These are not things that you need to download first.

Hey!  You should be able to check that your masternode (IP address) shows up in the master list on the MN tab.  You should also see a message that says Masternode is Running.  If this is the case, and your firewall settings are correct, you should be good.  Keep an eye on it, because if it is removed from the list after around an hour, there may be a port issue.  Otherwise, wait for a first reward payment for confirmation.

Thanks a lot Slothman! My IP initially showed up on the MN list, but now it has disappeared. Does that mean I have an issue with my port? Thanks!
detectiveduck

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:22:49 PM

Thanks a lot Slothman! My IP initially showed up on the MN list, but now it has disappeared. Does that mean I have an issue with my port? Thanks!

Actually looking again at it, my port number is incorrect in the list. It's listed as "0". Any ideas? I'll have a play around...
Slothman

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 09:55:49 PM

Verify that your .conf file is correct, and that the port you are using is open.
spread67

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:09:43 PM

spread67

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:17:46 PM

Still having problems opening the wallet. I checked my antivirus to see if it was affecting the download. When I try to open the .exe it appears to try to open for a second or two and then nothing. Really at a loss and kind of bummed. Would it help if I tried to download the previous wallet version to see if it works, or is that not advised? When I extract the downloaded zip file it just opens a new file with literally no files in it. When my antivirus or antimalware software blocks something it usually tells me. I joined the Slack and posted my problem but my comment was ignored. I know there's simple solution but I don't know enough about computers to experiment. Thanks. 
Slothman

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 10:38:35 PM

The previous wallet is stable, so yes, you could try that.  I still believe something on your end is blocking it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: