Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:25:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRAVE: Revival  (Read 54972 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
galixxx

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:59:12 AM

dear all, i built up a masternode. I can see my node in the masternodes tab and it's running since 2 days. I didn't get a payment so far. How long do I have to wait? Just asking because I am not sure if everything is setup as expected :-). Or is there another way to check if my masternode is doing fine? thanks.

If the time in the masternode list is greater than 00:00 that's a good sign it's ok, and otherwise if you're running a remote node you can type ./craved masternode debug - if it says it's started then all is well.

The MN is in the list and showing greater than 00:00 yes. But the public key shown in the list doesn't match with the public key when typing masternode status in the console.
BTW I started the MN though console and not through the CREATE MN option in the GUI. Maybe this is the issue...? My collateral is on the address mentioned in the GUI MN list. hmmm?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:01:12 PM

dear all, i built up a masternode. I can see my node in the masternodes tab and it's running since 2 days. I didn't get a payment so far. How long do I have to wait? Just asking because I am not sure if everything is setup as expected :-). Or is there another way to check if my masternode is doing fine? thanks.

If the time in the masternode list is greater than 00:00 that's a good sign it's ok, and otherwise if you're running a remote node you can type ./craved masternode debug - if it says it's started then all is well.

The MN is in the list and showing greater than 00:00 yes. But the public key shown in the list doesn't match with the public key when typing masternode status in the console.
BTW I started the MN though console and not through the CREATE MN option in the GUI. Maybe this is the issue...? My collateral is on the address mentioned in the GUI MN list. hmmm?
I've just run that on one of my nodes and the string is different as well, so I don't think that means much.  If the time is greater than 00:00 that means it's working, so keep waiting, it is quite a random process. 

For a PIVX masternode you have to wait at least 5 days before getting a reward, I think there's a startup delay with most masternodes so it could be that, and it should be more steady after the first reward comes in.
btct22

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:48:52 PM

For a PIVX masternode you have to wait 1 day, then it pays every 1.5 days ... so you should get first payment after starting the masternode between 1 and 2.5 days!

No I had to wait longer than that, they were new PIVX nodes and it took many days for the first reward to come through. 

Here is a setup doc that mentions the initial payment delay time https://forum.pivx.org/t/how-to-check-if-masternode-is-working-and-will-receive-payments/70.   

My personal experience has been that Crave MNs are definitely faster starting than PIVX MNs, but there can still be a bit of a delay for the first payout. Also if a MN falls out of the reward queue for some reason it goes to the back of the line.
galixxx

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:22:09 PM

I've just run that on one of my nodes and the string is different as well, so I don't think that means much.  If the time is greater than 00:00 that means it's working, so keep waiting, it is quite a random process. 

For a PIVX masternode you have to wait at least 5 days before getting a reward, I think there's a startup delay with most masternodes so it could be that, and it should be more steady after the first reward comes in.
ok will wait...is there a manual on how to setup a single MN instead of multiple for windows?
Slothman

Activity: 332
Merit: 263

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 06:05:56 PM

You can follow the multiple node setup guide, but just make one.
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:45:03 PM

ok will wait...is there a manual on how to setup a single MN instead of multiple for windows?

All you need to do in reality is to generate a privkey with masternode genkey, place that in the masternode.conf on the controller, same in the node config file.  Then check your masternode outputs take that txid (and its input index) and set that in your masternode.conf file (beside the privkey you've just inserted) and restart the controller and the node wallet.

Con you confirmed that you've sent 500 crave in the node addy in a single transaction?

Can you paste the content of your masternode.conf and node config file here?
galixxx

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:47:59 PM

You can follow the multiple node setup guide, but just make one.
thx. tried that now and setup the node through the GUI. looks ok to me so far. Time is counting up. 10m right now. But active column is equal to 0. Not good I guess...
galixxx

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:01:40 PM

All you need to do in reality is to generate a privkey with masternode genkey, place that in the masternode.conf on the controller, same in the node config file.  Then check your masternode outputs take that txid (and its input index) and set that in your masternode.conf file (beside the privkey you've just inserted) and restart the controller and the node wallet.

Con you confirmed that you've sent 500 crave in the node addy in a single transaction?

Can you paste the content of your masternode.conf and node config file here?
Yes, Ive sent 500 crave in a single transaction. I will PM you the other info.
jiannis78

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:36:49 PM

hello I like ask I like download the wallet and I have problem I have download and unzip and when I start to run the wallet I have problem   

btct22

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:08:58 PM

hello I like ask I like download the wallet and I have problem I have download and unzip and when I start to run the wallet I have problem   

Are there any error messages, or what kind of problem are you having?
jiannis78

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:56:28 AM

the
runaway exception

a fatal error occurred . crave can no longer continue safely and will quit

btct22

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:58:25 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 01:48:26 PM by btct22

the runaway exception
a fatal error occurred . crave can no longer continue safely and will quit

And this is right after running it for the first time?  That's quite unusual, can you provide more info about your system such as Operating system version and amount of RAM, etc?  I have seen this message before but only on closing the wallet.   You could try backing up your wallet.dat file and reloading the blockchain from the files provided on the craveproject.com downloads page?

EDIT:  Also it could mean the wallet is already running,  I just had a similar message come up when I tried starting the wallet but it was already loaded.
galixxx

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:58:28 PM

still no payout from MN after almost 3d...  Huh

does this below say anything to someone? masternode status:
{
    "vin" : "CTxIn(COutPoint(d798080b98, 1), scriptSig=)",
    "service" : "IP:PORT",
    "status" : 9,
    "pubKeyMasternode" : "CBMcyfeGr9pPFCWDXpeyBr8biwYNWmMQDw",
    "notCapableReason" : "Wallet is locked."
}
2xjO9M3P

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:18:13 PM

{
}
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:43:35 PM

Any news from the devs? will there be some releases soon?
galixxx

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:03:35 PM

{
}
thx it was unlocked actually. I restarted it now. and unlocked it not just for staking only....maybe this was the trick?
{
    "status" : 1,
    "notCapableReason" : ""
}
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:19:29 PM

{
}
thx it was unlocked actually. I restarted it now. and unlocked it not just for staking only....maybe this was the trick?
{
    "status" : 1,
    "notCapableReason" : ""
}

I had an issue as well with unlocked for staking only.  I was forced to completely unlock the wallet.  Thought it had been fixed thou.   Any other people having this issue?

If so maybe we should report to the dev. 

I really love this coin community and the wallet is stable as f***, very satisfied up to now!
duyenwong

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:44:16 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 03:42:14 AM by duyenwong

I'm running the v2.1.0.1-60025 (build date 8-3-2017) wallet on Win10 x64.  Syncing is fine until block 826560.  There are 12 peers.  Any reason why it can't proceed? Thanks.

I just upgraded to v2.1.0.2-60025.  It now has 25 connections, but still not moving.  Task Manager shows it's running with about 15% CPU.
tkon3

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:07:00 AM

I'm running the v2.1.0.1-60025 (build date 8-3-2017) wallet on Win10 x64.  Syncing is fine until block 826560.  There are 12 peers.  Any reason why it can't proceed? Thanks.

I just upgraded to v2.1.0.2-60025.  It now has 25 connections, but still not moving.  Task Manager shows it's running with about 15% CPU.

Proceed what ?
btct22

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:33:16 AM

I'm running the v2.1.0.1-60025 (build date 8-3-2017) wallet on Win10 x64.  Syncing is fine until block 826560.  There are 12 peers.  Any reason why it can't proceed? Thanks.

I just upgraded to v2.1.0.2-60025.  It now has 25 connections, but still not moving.  Task Manager shows it's running with about 15% CPU.

If you go to the debug console and look at the network traffic is there much incoming traffic?  

If the blockchain sync is stuck solidly then you could try overwriting the block database with the blockchain files from the bottom right of https://www.craveproject.com/downloads/index.html, or delete the blockchain DB files (not the wallet.dat file) and start over.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: