Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:34:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to sell ERC20 Tokens ?  (Read 12033 times)
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:14:31 PM

You can use myetherwallet to generate a ETH wallet address to receive ERC20 tokens.

As for selling the ERC20 tokens, you can sell in etherdelta or other exchanges that trade the specific ERC20 tokens. You should check which exchange is listing the ERC20 token you intend to sell.
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:33:10 PM

Most of the tokens don't seem to be listed on regular exchanges. Etherdelta is usually the first place contracts are added to and where you can trade the token.
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:35:43 PM

Hi i am seeing in alt coin section there will be stakes distributed and it is asking for Ethereum  address which accepts ERC20 Token . I do understand ERC20 tokens are digital assets . How i can sell these tokens and get ether or other coins ?? Please help
Look at the exchange that trades the tokens of ERC20. And then from your wallet transfer tokens to the exchange. And there sell it.

Gasotard

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:36:44 PM

You can use myetherwallet to generate a ETH wallet address to receive ERC20 tokens.

As for selling the ERC20 tokens, you can sell in etherdelta or other exchanges that trade the specific ERC20 tokens. You should check which exchange is listing the ERC20 token you intend to sell.
Just send them over to an Ethereum wallet. Make sure that you enter in the custom field first.

redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:35:05 PM

First, make sure you have gas on your etherium wallet. Next, go to etherdelta.com and go synchronize your etherwallet there. Next, click the deposit button and put the number then confirm. After this, you can be able to sell your cards.
moataz_ansary

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:24:58 PM

Etherdelta is one of best exchanges that you can trade most of Etherum ERC20 tokens

Second exchange is Mercatox

You can choose one of that two exchanges
And sell your tokens

With all my best wishes
Regards

kioicoin

Activity: 178

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:27:06 PM

normally you can sell/buy ERC20 token at etherdelta exchange. It's not so user-friendly, but you can still trade.
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:17:15 AM

All ERC20 tokens are listed on etherdelta at the least

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:22:04 AM

Etherdelta seems to be the best exchange for trading ether tokens but seems complicated. I have yet to try it but I know there are a number of token holders having difficulty understanding the site. I would like to sell some of my tokens,want to hold some, but not sure how etherdelta works. Perhaps someone would be able to write a step by step guide on hoe to transfer to etherdelta and then how to change token to other crypto. A guide easy for newbies to follow.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:30:53 AM

You should first check if the token is listed in any exchange or not. You can check it on coinmarketcap website. If yes, you can transfer it to exchanges and sell.
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:22:36 AM

Most of the coins that you get via airdrops or buy into ICO's should be listed in some exchange. So all you got to do is make an account at one of these exchanges and sell them over there.

rausvi15

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 08:28:27 AM

Sell it on the market. They are not different than other altcoins.
The only difference is if you want to send ERC20 token in your wallet you need ETH for gas. Assets can't be send without ETH gas fee.
(The only difference is if you want to send ERC20 token in your wallet you need ETH for gas) You mean if i want sell my ERC20 token i need to pay fees or sending to other wallet so i need to pay .
Exactly, you only send ERC20 toke to someone else if you have sufficient amount of ETH in your wallet, and value of ERC20 token varies from project to project, so when you sell these token in market, you better know the rice of these token and then sell with some profit.

konco_kenthel

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:49:12 AM

usually the majority of coin new already placed in the market is you get from various bounty where you can Exchange with a variety of coins you want previous.in the all priority transaction you should be able to wait sale price to increase significantly.

anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:39:02 AM

you need gas to send your tokens to an exchange and selling them!

transfering erc-20 tokens is more expensive thans transfering ETH! sometimes it's 10X more!
johnsm79

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 10:00:02 AM

ERC-20 is just a token on the Ethereum blockchain, sent using gast on the network.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:33:31 AM

Firstly buy ETH which will serve as gas or tx fee, look for the exchange they are listed on most of these airdrops are on ED import ur wallet on ED and place ur sell order watch YouTube videos to put you through on how to sell on ED

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
cashfairy

Activity: 430
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:41:04 AM

Don't be confused about name, ERC20 tokens are coins as all others. They are called tokens cause they are working on existing chain (ethereum) so you can deposit them on market wallets and sell as you do with others.
thanks for very good explanation
can you tell what is gas itself, is it fee? then how much ETH cost me 200000 gas for example?

Hovhannes

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:53:20 AM

Hello, you can sell your tokens erc20 for example here https://etherdelta.com/#ERC20- ETX . For more information, you can click here https://t.me/erc20soin . Good luck

shohelalam

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 11:21:40 AM

Hi i am seeing in alt coin section there will be stakes distributed and it is asking for Ethereum  address which accepts ERC20 Token . I do understand ERC20 tokens are digital assets . How i can sell these tokens and get ether or other coins ?? Please help

It's not a big Deal to sell WRC20 token. you just send WRC20 token of any exchange platform where accept your token. Then Sale it. your can exchange with ETH and BTC or USDT..If your exchange platform have this type Market to exchange your token. but you have to remember it when you send your token that's time you have to pay gas fee to send any token. without any gas fee your don't send your token with any wallet address and also any exchange platform wallet address.   
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:53:38 AM

If you have a ERC20 token in your myetherwallet you can simply transfer it to an ETH exchange for selling it.

But you a small balance for paying the gas.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: