Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:26:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to sell ERC20 Tokens ?  (Read 12027 times)
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:48:37 AM

Hi i am seeing in alt coin section there will be stakes distributed and it is asking for Ethereum  address which accepts ERC20 Token . I do understand ERC20 tokens are digital assets . How i can sell these tokens and get ether or other coins ?? Please help

Stakes only serve as the basis on how the token payments will be counted and distributed later. The ERC20-compatible wallets will be used when the tokens will be distributed already. The wallets they are asking will be the ones in which the payments will be deposited. You can only sell these tokens when they are already listed on exchange sites because they are where the interested ones will be doing their buying.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:43:04 AM

Many personal wallet that support ERC20 token like Metamask, MyEtherWallet, Legder Nano . And these only personal wallet , and for exchange that support all ERC20 token is EtherDelta. But if you dont find  your ERC20  token here ,try to add custom first like we do in MyEtherWallet so the ticker symbol will be mention in that exchange. And also we can import MyEtherWallet account to EtherDelta account by import the wallet address and the private key.

Thank you for this post. But it would be better if you could give us tutorials (video, urls, whatever) out there that could explain it very well. I think it's very complicated and something techie that the majority here in this forum especially newbies might not understand it fully. what you're trying to impart.

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:44:37 AM

ERC20 tokens is something like a standard of a token on the Ethereum Blockchain
Basically as long as it starts to be trade-able, people can start trading and usually aside from trading it on the exchange
You can do it manually, however it might be riskier as one party might need to sent the coin first
MoneyBetterLife

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:52:21 AM

It's strange that this question should be posed by the user with the rank of Full Member, well, nothing happens. You go on https://etherscan.io/ drive your purse into the search engine and get an answer what coins you have in your account, then you need to transfer them from your wallet to the exchange where they are traded.
ruthbabe

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:43:44 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 04:16:50 PM by ruthbabe

ERC20 tokens is something like a standard of a token on the Ethereum Blockchain
Basically as long as it starts to be trade-able, people can start trading and usually aside from trading it on the exchange
You can do it manually, however it might be riskier as one party might need to sent the coin first

So. what if it's not tradeable and it's not listed in any exchanges, is there any option when I can convert it to BTC, ETH or any other coins, or maybe to fiat? I've some ERC20 in my MetaMask but I do not know what to about them as they're not listed in exchanges.

Derizia99

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:47:19 AM

Hi i am seeing in alt coin section there will be stakes distributed and it is asking for Ethereum  address which accepts ERC20 Token . I do understand ERC20 tokens are digital assets . How i can sell these tokens and get ether or other coins ?? Please help

if you want to sell the token erc20 you have, you can sell it on exchange, because the token is using ethereum network, then its delivery via wallet erc20
kkamilov

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 09:51:22 AM

if the tokens are already on the stock exchange, you need to transfer them from the wallet to the exchange where it is traded
ruthbabe

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:57:01 AM

if you want to sell the token erc20 you have, you can sell it on exchange, because the token is using ethereum network, then its delivery via wallet erc20

Yes, you're right! ERC20 tokens only work in the Ethereum network, but it's not so easy selling it in exchanges. Firstly, you need to find an exchange which supports that particular token, then once it is there, you create a wallet on the exchange and make a transaction there. If the token is not yet listed on any exchange, then your option is to try Etherdelta.com. https://onlineearnershub.wordpress.com/2017/11/08/how-to-add-tokens-or-trade-on-etherdelta-com/

artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

I was very happy when I found out that the coin had risen well in price. But later I learned that this new coin is expensive. And the old one is very cheap. Now I sit and do not know whether to sell the old or not.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:51:25 AM

Sell it on the market. They are not different than other altcoins.
The only difference is if you want to send ERC20 token in your wallet you need ETH for gas. Assets can't be send without ETH gas fee.
(The only difference is if you want to send ERC20 token in your wallet you need ETH for gas) You mean if i want sell my ERC20 token i need to pay fees or sending to other wallet so i need to pay .

You must have ethereum as a gas,so meaning buy small amount of ethereum for you to able to sell in exchanger that has that specific token/coin

The best way for you is to watch the tutorial in youtube,always remember that everything we need to learn here has video in YouTube so there is no really problem here
ibasatec

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:24:28 AM

I have many ERC20 tokens and How to find where my erc20 tokens sells, is there any program or website besides https://deltabalances.github.io/, can anyone help me
yeeyeyaya

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:42:13 AM

Sell it on the market. They are not different than other altcoins.
The only difference is if you want to send ERC20 token in your wallet you need ETH for gas. Assets can't be send without ETH gas fee.
(The only difference is if you want to send ERC20 token in your wallet you need ETH for gas) You mean if i want sell my ERC20 token i need to pay fees or sending to other wallet so i need to pay .
Yes, you need some ether to be able to send coins to the exchange or your wallet.
rsremove21

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:51:55 AM

to sell it 1st you need to send the coin/tokeb in the exchange. from your erc20 wallet you need to get the address of the token or coin you want to send to the exchange after after then go to send(please always check the GAS that you need to send to avoid the failed send. you can see the gas/gwei you need in the ethgasstation)and paste the address set the right gwei and amount and double check it and if all clear send it. i hope i help you.
cashfairy

Activity: 430
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:11:07 PM

I have many ERC20 tokens and How to find where my erc20 tokens sells, is there any program or website besides https://deltabalances.github.io/, can anyone help me

try coinmarketcap.com
put your token or coin in search field and then take a look in "markets" tab

exchanger mercatox.com has lot of tokens listed

Seriousbizz

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:01:44 PM

When you recieve your ERC20 tokens on your wallets, and you decide to sell them, you must first ne sure that they have been listed on have exchange, otherwise, I don't think that there is any other way you can do this. So if it is on an exchange, you can exchange the tokens for maybe ethereum or any of your most preferred coins.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:27:12 PM

you can sell on exchanges. check coinmarketcap site and find if it is listed or not. if it is not yet listed on coinmarketcap, you can still check idex. because many erc20 tokens are being listed there in the beginning.
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:53:32 PM

To sell the tokens, you can sell them on the exchange the token is listed, or in a simple way, you can sell it on decentralized exchanges, these tokens gets listed on these decentralized exchanges when they become unlocked, you can sell on idex, fd, ed etc
Rostock

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:32:06 PM

Strange question from a full participant. Sell tokens on the exchange and either on the same exchange buy Ethereum or whatever you need, or just withdraw money and invest in any coins that you need.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:57:59 PM

The easiest way to sell your erc20 tokens is to sell on decentralized exchanges like  idex.market, it is the easiest if you have a lot of erc20 tokens, selling them on exchanges requires you to sign up with different exchanges where the token is listed and some of them requires KYC.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
lositech

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:02:03 AM

To sell your erc20 tokens, you need to find the exchange where the token is listed, you can find that in coinmarketcap, then you register on the exchange, transfer your tokens to the exchange and sell it off.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: