Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:00:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to sell ERC20 Tokens ?  (Read 12027 times)
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 04:08:28 AM

First, make sure you have the gas in the ERC20 wallet that you have after that, look for where token you received from the project is registered, after two options have been fulfilled, then send token on  exchange and wait for 5-10 minutes for token to be sent then you can trade there
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 05:11:05 AM

You are Member in Bitcoin talk forum i think you must be aware of ERC20 tokens as the most common tokens are ERC20 and are widely used and active in almost all exchanges through Ethereum wallet transactions(Deposit/withdraw).

MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:19:07 AM

Hi i am seeing in alt coin section there will be stakes distributed and it is asking for Ethereum  address which accepts ERC20 Token . I do understand ERC20 tokens are digital assets . How i can sell these tokens and get ether or other coins ?? Please help

If you own ERC20 token in your Ethereum wallet, there is a simple way to sell them for Ethereum through decentralized exchanges or an exchange where the token is listed, but for you to be able to sell, there must also be buyers.
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:06:24 PM

Always visit the project you are holding telegram group and Twitter page to know if the are listed on exchange or not, that's only way you can change them or sell them. If coin isn't tradable there's no way you can change them to ethereum.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 02:22:15 PM

If you want to sell your ERC20 Token, this's the 1st thing u need to know
- You need to pay some tx fee (for gas, and it's on ETH, so you need ETH on your wallet)
- There's a lot of exchange to trade ERC20 Token based, even your token is not yet listed on any exchange at least you can trade on ForkDelta/EtherDelta, TokenJar and any other decentralized exchange.
- If token not yet listed on there (mentioned above), you can use your token smartcontract to trade

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
HERIS BALGIS

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:40:32 PM

Hi i am seeing in alt coin section there will be stakes distributed and it is asking for Ethereum  address which accepts ERC20 Token . I do understand ERC20 tokens are digital assets . How i can sell these tokens and get ether or other coins ?? Please help
You only need to find information on the exchanger or market where your tokens can be traded and send your token there.
You can check in coinmarket if you ask in the telegram / discord of the project.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 03:07:02 PM

You can sell your ERC20 tokens at any exchange compatible with ERC tokens after checking their exchange listing, on which exchange they are listed and get ehtereum against your sell. All exchange listing information of coins normally available at coinsmarketcap.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 03:13:39 PM

You can sell your ERC20 tokens at any exchange compatible with ERC tokens after checking their exchange listing, on which exchange they are listed and get ehtereum against your sell. All exchange listing information of coins normally available at coinsmarketcap.

In coinmarketcap it is very complete to see the place of exchange of all types of coins that exist today and new coins that will appear on coinmarketcap. all New projects will continue to race to ensure their coins can be searched for in the coinmarketcap.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 04:44:26 PM

In my opinion, how to sell ERC20 tokens is very easy, you can see on the token exchange that you want to sell, whether it has been listed. if it's not yet listed, then you can sell tokens on the forkdelta. on forkdelta you can sell your tokens by using smart contracts.

You can sell any token on Forkdelta and Etherdelta if you know the address of his smart contract. This can be done even when the developers have not yet placed their token on other exchanges. The main thing is that there are people who want to buy this token from you.

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:03:05 PM

I haven't done any investment activity and trading in the form of erc20 tokens for a long time. However, I still remember one of the exchange services for erc20 tokens, Etherdelta. However, you must be careful because many phishing sites are very similar to the exchange service.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:09:20 PM

the easiest way is to sell coins on an etherdelta exchange. You can transfer your coins there from the ERC-20 wallet.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:27:10 PM

WHen you can find your coin on coinmarket site,just go to markets and can find where you can be able to sell them.

Etherdelta is not the only place we can sell our erc20 tokens.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:34:10 PM

Here you can check which tokens are being traded on decentralized exchanges, just enter the public key of your wallet and select exchanges.

https://deltabalances.github.io

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Ispep

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

The future of security tokens

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:35:16 PM

The best, easiest and safest place to sell your tokens is on an exchange, and such exchange must have that token listed, that is If they allow trade of such token.There are numerous exchanges, you can google about them and make your choice based on the tokens you're holding.
You can also sell them straight with an individual, direct exchange, probably fiat for token or token for token.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:05:44 PM

The best, easiest and safest place to sell your tokens is on an exchange, and such exchange must have that token listed, that is If they allow trade of such token.There are numerous exchanges, you can google about them and make your choice based on the tokens you're holding.
You can also sell them straight with an individual, direct exchange, probably fiat for token or token for token.
Well, now it is very difficult to find an individual sale because people do not want to buy tokens of new projects.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
KiserHoff

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:42:53 PM

You can use one of the exchanges for this, depending on where the token is listed, it is better if it is Binance. You will need an account there, but you can also use Forkdelta, Etherdelta or ChangeNOW without registering if they have your token for swapping.
AINUN ABIDIN

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:57:47 PM

It's easy to do bro, you only have to make an account on an exchanger that has provided erc20 tokens that you want to sell or you can check on the forkdelta too.
and you just need to make a deposit from your wallet to the exchanger.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 02:36:54 PM

Still wondering about the question and the rank, what have you been doing since all this while with the account now asking how to trade your Erc-20 tokens and where to trade them. Find the project you are holding and locate which exchange are they being listed, that's the best way to sell them.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
ridha inoue

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:38:44 PM

Sell Erc20 token.
Create wallet and create exchange account.
Deposit your token to exchange and happy trading.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:43:18 PM

I do not see any problems at all that could really be created today. Today there are a large number of projects that I would call very promising and I think that they will be developed today and that is why I use forkdelta for a quick purchase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: