Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:45:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] COMPCOIN - AI Token For Financial Trading - JUNE 14  (Read 30344 times)
Compcoin_Support

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:35:34 PM

New to the forums, and my first post. So pardon if I post too much information. Recently I been doing research for ICO investments.  Part of what I been doing is not only looking at the pretty marketing material and reading the white papers but also taking a closer look at the people standing behind the curtain in the upcoming ICO projects. Who are they, are they people that can be trusted in a unregulated wild west type of Crytpo currency funding market?

Mind you I am new at this type of thing I was able to uncover some facts that made me feel very uncomfortable with Compcoin.

According to Mr. Friedland Bio the founder of Compcoin, in 2004, he founded Bright Learning-Cyber High School.  and his bio goes on to say "The school has successfully helped families and students for more than 12 years, and it continues to do so today." which I found odd because according to The Orlando Sentinel Newspaper "Orange County School Board members orders Cyber High charter school to close, the seven-member board voted unanimously to revoke the school's contract immediately and called on the State Attorney's Office to investigate whether the school mismanaged public money. In Orange County, the closing of Cyber High comes as the district moves ahead with a lawsuit against the school and a small computer company owned by Mr. Friedland. "Cyber High" paid "First Wave Networks Inc." for computers and consulting fees. "First Wave" is accused of overcharging "Cyber High" for laptop computers and of improperly profiting from the school's public funding through "insider transactions. "Cyber High" racked up debts, including more than $47,000 in rent owed to its landlord, the school continued to pay consulting and other fees to Friedland's computer company. "First Wave" received more than $124,000 in the past 11 months, an amount equal to 20 percent of the small school's expenditures, the audit found."  Mr. Friedland had several outstanding  judgments towards him and his prior businesses according to the Orange County Clerk's office

Dr. Elena Avraham is the CTO and according to their whitepapers, She is currently the principal software engineer at Altredo.  Altredo are the develpers of Nadex Trading Robot; However according to "ObjectiveBinaryOptions.com" Altredo developed and sells a Nadex Tradin Robot that seem to be a total scam. "How do I know that Nadex Robot is a SCAM? says the author, NadexRobot Has Nothing To Do With Nadex" Clearly, the people at Nadex are not aware of any Nadex Robot. The author of NadexRobot.com even states explicitly in the risk disclosure that “NADEX ROBOT IS IN NO WAY CONNECTED OR ASSOCIATED WITH THE NADEX CHICAGO-BASED DERIVATIVES EXCHANGE OR IG GROUP.”  Top10BinaryDemo.com had this to say about another product developed by Altredo, Our investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on Altredo to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if Altredo is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam. Furthermore both site had comments section with several comments saying they were scammed.  

In conclusion I think everyone needs to take a closer look at this ICO before spending a dime. -My two cents

This will 100% correct the false record on Mr. Friedland submitted by "newbie Playtronics".  here is the proof  https://compcoin.com/cyber-high-school/

This is clearly an attempt to present a false story about Compcoin founder. The anonymous person also posted this link on Compcoin facebook page so the intention was clearly to defame Compcoin Founder unfairly, not to present some fair research as claimed. All political attacks reported by Orlando Sentinel 14 years ago were determined to be totally unfounded and without merit in a court of law and by the School Board. The final determination that was unanimously approved by School Board of Orange County. Here is a copy of this. For the record there was an additional financial settlement paid to Mr. Friedland at the conclusion of this matter. " the parties agree that there was no wrong doing on Mr. Friedland part and the issue was OCPS improperly withheld the schools funding causing it to fail damaging many students and families in the process.   Mr Friedland continued to operate this school to the present day.
https://compcoin.com/cyber-high-school/ (https://compcoin.com/cyber-high-school/)      https://compcoin.com/cyber-high-school/
Hopefully you will feel more comfortable now Playtronics!

Mr. Friedland created one of the first Cyber High Schools in the United States offering student laptop computers a wireless network and a on-line curriculum in 2000-2003. This was a very disruptive school because of what it offered students. Today these benefits are more typically available.  It was an incredible school but it was destroyed by political attacks brought by opponents of school choice.  Here is a copy of the  court order settling the
 false allegations and the matter. go to http://

Mind you I am new at this type of thing I was able to uncover some facts that made me feel very uncomfortable with Compcoin.
According to Mr. Friedland Bio the founder of Compcoin, in 2004, he founded Bright Learning-Cyber High School.  and his bio goes on to say "The school has successfully helped families and students for more than 12 years, and it continues to do so today." which I found odd because according to The Orlando Sentinel Newspaper "Orange County School Board members orders Cyber High charter school to close, the seven-member board voted unanimously to revoke the school's contract immediately and called on the State Attorney's Office to investigate whether the school mismanaged public money. In Orange County, the closing of Cyber High comes as the district moves ahead with a lawsuit against the school and a small computer company owned by Mr. Friedland. "Cyber High" paid "First Wave Networks Inc." for computers and consulting fees. "First Wave" is accused of overcharging "Cyber High" for laptop computers and of improperly profiting from the school's public funding through "insider transactions. "Cyber High" racked up debts, including more than $47,000 in rent owed to its landlord, the school continued to pay consulting and other fees to Friedland's computer company. "First Wave" received more than $124,000 in the past 11 months, an amount equal to 20 percent of the small school's expenditures, the audit found."  Mr. Friedland had several outstanding  judgments towards him and his prior businesses according to the Orange County Clerk's office 
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Playtronics

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:52:14 PM

I like how bitcointalk censorship deleted my post regarding Compcoin!
Compcoin_Support

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:56:03 PM

Thank you for your feedback. We are not responsible for deleting any content posted in our thread.
poiseulle

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Provide high-quality Chinese translation

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:40:47 PM

[reserved ] If need Chinese translation , PM me
Playtronics

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:07:49 PM

Thank you for your feedback. We are not responsible for deleting any content posted in our thread.

One of the Bitcointalk admins deleted two of my posts regarding Compcoin! I received the message that my posts were off topic, which is pretty funny since they were on topic of Compcoin, so someone got paid off to delete them.
Jeantheboy

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

I love argumentation.

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 06:05:43 PM

Hello,

is there anybody who participated in the Compcoin ICO and can say why he/she did so?

To the Compcoin support: When will the ICO end?
In case I invest 1000 USD, when am I supposed to receive the hard wallet? And how do I get in touch with Compcoin to provide my mailing address?

Looking forward to a reply.
Thanks in advance.

JTB

Use Binance for day trading, and for buying-and-holding blockchain assets. Exchange fee is only 0.1%.
https://www.binance.com/?ref=10262180
Silverdewz

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:29:15 AM

where is the road map?
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:21:32 PM

Two questions: when will ICO end and what about bounty campaign? Comment please.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
kenbob22

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:39:22 PM

I'm concerned that there appears to be very little communication from the group in terms of ICO ending, updated website, release of tokens, exchange listings...etc.  Other ICOs I've participated in make regular updates above and beyond where an employee finishes a track race. 
AIOS

Activity: 70

All In One Social

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 10:49:23 PM

This is a new concept. How AI can be implemented in trading will be a nice concept to look out for?

Hope you also aim to include forex trading.

MineNhold

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:24:09 AM

I invested a small amount to see how the trading side of it goes.
Having a read of the prospectus/marketing material (some time ago) my understanding is by owning a certain amount of CompCoin ICO's you will be eligible to open up a trading account with a certain FOREX broker which will enable you to utilise the CompCoin AI to trade on your behalf. 

The real success of this ICO will only come if and when the AI can prove it can earn a consistent return from trading FOREX. 
denis1995

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:04:00 AM

How to mine? And what algorithm?  Thanks in advanced!
Telescopium

Activity: 242

Diamond good coin

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:52:48 PM

How to mine? And what algorithm?  Thanks in advanced!
No mining, not algoritm, no blockchain platform and there is no technical description. It's a regular token created out of thin air and traded on Novaexchange in order to receive bitcoins for its creators Smiley

Telescopium

Diamond good coin

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:51:06 AM

lol: It seems my post seriously scared the puppeteers. Sorry if someone has invested in this COMPCOIN without thinking about its technical side Wink

Sterben

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:14:46 PM

lol: It seems my post seriously scared the puppeteers. Sorry if someone has invested in this COMPCOIN without thinking about its technical side Wink
Cmon dude, compcoin support tried so hard to prove that their "innovations" have really bright future for the crypto world. Oh well....  Grin
coinsgod

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:53:34 AM

No mining, not algoritm, no blockchain platform and there is no technical description. It's a regular token created out of thin air and traded on Novaexchange in order to receive bitcoins for its creators Smiley
Is this coin a scamcoin?

huyhoang

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:34:20 AM

How do you relate between this coin and AI? How do you use the PC resource of miner to train AI. I also haven't seen how to mine this coin yet.
Telescopium

Diamond good coin

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:25:55 PM

Is this coin a scamcoin?
by all indications, Yes. Let's see how jumps capitalization + - 50% within a few hours.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/compcoin/

Jimm0912

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:02:42 AM

This was an extremely undervalued coin and has amazing potential.

Just hours ago it was trading for under $3. I took advantage of this and bought my share of coins.

Now the value is $12.90.

The ICO price was $15 per coin.

I hope more people realize the profit potential here, lots of money to be made. Great project with great developers and tons of potential.
Shankar94

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

DeepOnion ♡

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:12:33 AM

I dont see the advantage , It went down to 2.23$

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: