Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:50:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] COMPCOIN - AI Token For Financial Trading - JUNE 14  (Read 30344 times)
coinliferr321

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:34:57 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2017, 07:17:55 AM by coinliferr321

Okay guys, I'm still waiting to see these supposed screenshots. Sounds like FUD to me.

In the meantime, I've got some news:

- The team has been working hard on a solution to fight back against these price suppression efforts and there's been a breakthrough.

Who cares about the price???  If you deliver in 3-4 months it will be up where it should be.
The best thing to keep your investors is communication and transparency...   And that is not happening at all !!!!
Are they trying to depress the coin and will be able to re-buy them on the cheap???

MC

I get the frustration but I've just been trying to help.

You're not my investor. It's been established that I don't work for them. I'm sharing this stuff not because I have to but because I empathize with other members here and I want to - because the CMP team hasn't been communicating at the rate we all would like. Obviously you're emotional; and I understand why. If people don't want me to post this stuff, I'll stop. I'm under no obligation to continue.

I told you I can't share what's going on in perfect detail - "price suppression" is intentionally vague and could mean any one of several things in relation to the project - technical details or otherwise - you can think of that as a symptom or effect of what's going on. Also, we all care about the price. If it had doubled since ICO no one would be upset.

I told you several times that they've been notified that this thread specifically is waiting for an official update.

I updated you with a timeline apparently we can expect them to adhere to and why it hasn't been sooner.

Other than that, I don't have answers. Nor should I be expected to.
maxocoin

Activity: 102
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:47:55 PM

Okay guys, I'm still waiting to see these supposed screenshots. Sounds like FUD to me.

- The team has been working hard on a solution to fight back against these price suppression efforts and there's been a breakthrough.

Who cares about the price???  If you deliver in 3-4 months it will be up where it should be.
The best thing to keep your investors is communication and transparency...   And that is not happening at all !!!!
Are they trying to depress the coin and will be able to re-buy them on the cheap???

MC

You're not my investor. It's been established that I don't work for them. I'm sharing this stuff not because I have to but because I empathize with other members here and I want to - because the CMP team hasn't been communicating at the rate we all would like. Obviously you're emotional; and I understand why, but no point wasting your energy misdirected towards me. If people don't want me to post this stuff, I'll stop. I'm under no obligation to continue.

I told you I can't share what's going on in perfect detail - "price suppression" is intentionally vague and could mean any one of several things in relation to the project - technical details or otherwise - you can think of that as a symptom or effect of what's going on. Also, we all care about the price. If it had doubled since ICO no one would be upset.

I told you several times that they've been notified that this thread specifically is waiting for an official update.

I updated you with a timeline apparently we can expect them to adhere to and why it hasn't been sooner.

Hi,

Did you notice the "They"?, I'm not implying that you work for them, but I'm hopping that they at least read the thread and that feel compeled to give us with  even a minimum update.  It doesn't need to be "everything is fixed"; a "we are still here and those are the steps we are taking" will be something at least.

The only  "legit" excuse to be so "MIA", is that they don't have any "cyber skills" and if this is the case  they should hire someone with those skills.

Cheers
  MC
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:13:39 AM

MC

You're not my investor. It's been established that I don't work for them. I'm sharing this stuff not because I have to but because I empathize with other members here and I want to - because the CMP team hasn't been communicating at the rate we all would like. Obviously you're emotional; and I understand why, but no point wasting your energy misdirected towards me. If people don't want me to post this stuff, I'll stop. I'm under no obligation to continue.

The only  "legit" excuse to be so "MIA", is that they don't have any "cyber skills" and if this is the case  they should hire someone with those skills.

Cheers
  MC

Yeah, nothing couple million dollars can't buy them. lol

Campaign Manager (2018)
torrentco

Activity: 2114
Merit: 418

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:52:07 AM

omg.
1 comp coin was 15 usd at ico and now it is 0.77 cents?
is this info correct??
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:09:45 AM

omg.
1 comp coin was 15 usd at ico and now it is 0.77 cents?
is this info correct??

Yes, expect to see much much more of this type of activity in the crypto world.

Campaign Manager (2018)
torrentco

Activity: 2114
Merit: 418

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:06:30 PM

and is 62 cents now.
so the project is scam. Huh
HitTheLow

Activity: 590
Merit: 100

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:05:43 PM

and is 62 cents now.

exactly

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
maxocoin

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:01:19 PM

and is 62 cents now.
The last official word was Aug 3rd, if they are not, they are trying to look like one very very hard   Wink
Cheers
 MC
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:00:40 PM

Where is this token traded?
More than one month without official news is terrible for the health of the economy and sustainability of the project. Hope it will turn at some point
maxocoin

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:54:04 PM

Where is this token traded?
More than one month without official news is terrible for the health of the economy and sustainability of the project. Hope it will turn at some point
At https://novaexchange.com/

Cheers
 MC
dirruk

Activity: 382

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:14:49 PM

has anybody got a real confirm this is a scam or not some real proof or had contact with the team behind this coin if they will develop this coin or abandon it completely Huh? just curious
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:36:00 AM

has anybody got a real confirm this is a scam or not some real proof or had contact with the team behind this coin if they will develop this coin or abandon it completely Huh? just curious

I thinks . this is shitcoin , scamcoin .

dont buy this is COMPCOIN
GaPR

Activity: 356
Merit: 13

coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 03:05:58 PM

Now you understand why the Chinese banned ICO?  God knows, I do not know about this Compcoin.  But it is known for sure that scammers from all over the world rushed to ICO.

{Dev coinBusiness -  🔹0x7bbd8533A9096d490B378f4c8fB226Fc0e05FdEb🔹 , }
coinliferr321

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:10:02 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2017, 07:22:27 AM by coinliferr321

Here's some good news for you guys.

The crisis is over.

I can share more about what happened now. First of all the price has stabilized and is steadily increasing (which, by the way, it will continue to do for some time to come, expect a run back to at least $2 in the short term - Alan maintains a target of $100 for year end).

For the quick learners, you can see for yourself what happened and what they did about it here: blocks.compcoin.com.

Okay then, boys and girls, sit down and prepare for a story.

Once upon a time, Compcoin was built. The algorithm that determined block difficulty was configured to adjust appropriately for the technology at that time.

Then, things changed.

The Antminer L3+ was released.

You can see earlier in this thread that someone mentioned how ridiculously profitable it was to mine CMP (they were getting $60 a block). The blocks were designed to distribute 35 CMP every 10 minutes. The problem: they were spitting them out every 1-3 minutes. Blocks could sometimes be found within seconds of each other.

What happened?

There was one miner who pushed the price down this whole time. They started scaling their hash rate through NiceHash and were pointing anywhere from 50 - 150 GH/s at the pool, depending on how much competition there was from other miners. When they were able to get thousands of CMP a day, they chose to sell. With Nova Exchange being a small market, that movement was enough to drop the price from $16+ to ~$0.55.

With all that hash power, the guy basically achieved a 51% attack on the network. The team went into crisis mode. They had to stop this guy who was mining all the coin and just dumping it for pennies on the dollar.

Hence the silence; they didn't want other people to find out and do the same thing.

So what did they do?

The coin forked and the block size has been decreased from 35 CMP to 2 CMP.

Now blocks are found at a more reasonable rate. This changes the mining dynamic so it's not as profitable to point the hash power equivalent of 300 L3+s at the CMP pool when you're just going to turn around and dump coins for a couple cents each.

You can see on the NovaExchange and CoinMarketCap charts when the trading volume spikes, the price drops. This was occurring daily as the miner was just cashing out his haul with no regards of, or respect for, the price.

Now that the team has a technical solve for the problem, we can probably expect an update soon (as if we haven't been already) and a steady if not rapid price correction that more accurately reflects the value of CompCoin.

In the meantime, sit back and wait. Or buy some cheap CMP and reduce your cost basis while it lasts, which if you ask me, may not be as long as one might think.

Look at the block explorer. Get an understanding of what's happening behind the scenes. Then look back through this thread at all of my other updates - the new website, the trading results, the NFA approval, the CNN interview, the brokerage partnerships. That's all happening. There's some exciting things that they can get back to working on now and it looks like we're on track to make some nice gains real soon.

To the haters, keep your eyes on the charts.

To the believers, get ready.

We're in for a wild ride - and it's only just begun.
log1k

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:53:23 PM

Here's some good news for you guys.

The crisis is over.

I can share more about what happened now. First of all the price has stabilized and is steadily increasing (which, by the way, it will continue to do for some time to come, expect a run back to at least $2 in the short term - Alan maintains a target of $100 for year end).

For the quick learners, you can see for yourself what happened and what they did about it here: blocks.compcoin.com.

Okay then, boys and girls, sit down and prepare for a story.

Once upon a time, Compcoin was built. The algorithm that determined block difficulty was configured to adjust appropriately for the technology at that time.

Then, things changed.

The Antminer L3+ was released.

You can see earlier in this thread that someone mentioned how ridiculously profitable it was to mine CMP (they were getting $60 a block). The blocks were designed to distribute 35 CMP every 10 minutes. The problem: they were spitting them out every 1-3 minutes. Blocks could sometimes be found within seconds of each other.

What happened?

There was one miner who pushed the price down this whole time. They started scaling their hash rate through NiceHash and were pointing anywhere from 50 - 150 GH/s at the pool, depending on how much competition there was from other miners. When they were able to get thousands of CMP a day, they chose to sell. With Nova Exchange being a small market, that movement was enough to drop the price from $16+ to ~$0.55.

With all that hash power, the guy basically achieved a 51% attack on the network. The team went into crisis mode. They had to stop this guy who was mining all the coin and just dumping it for pennies on the dollar.

Hence the silence; they didn't want other people to find out and do the same thing.

So what did they do?

The coin forked and the block size has been decreased from 35 CMP to 2 CMP.

Now blocks are found at a more reasonable rate. This changes the mining dynamic so it's not as profitable to point the hash power equivalent of 300 L3+s at the CMP pool when you're just going to turn around and dump coins for a couple cents each.

You can see on the NovaExchange and CoinMarketCap charts when the trading volume spikes, the price drops. This was occurring daily as the miner was just cashing out his haul with no regards of, or respect for, the price.

Now that the team has a technical solve for the problem, we can probably expect an update soon (as if we haven't been already) and a steady if not rapid price correction that more accurately reflects the value of CompCoin.

In the meantime, sit back and wait. Or buy some cheap CMP and reduce your cost basis while it lasts, which if you ask me, may not be as long as one might think.

Look at the block explorer. Get an understanding of what's happening behind the scenes. Then look back through this thread at all of my other updates - the new website, the trading results, the NFA approval, the CNN interview, the brokerage partnerships. That's all happening. There's some exciting things that they can get back to working on now and it looks like we're on track to make some nice gains real soon.

To the haters, keep your eyes on the charts.

To the believers, get ready.

We're in for a wild ride - and it's only just begun.

you are a true retard.
compcoin uses scrypt-n for starters.
nicehash has not offered scrypt-n for years now.

when compcoin was listed on novaexchange; novaexchange listed wallet source address (probably since removed) and someone with a bunch of scrypt-n miners (either gpu or KNC titan) started mining blocks; dev spotted this and put block explorer on hold temporarily. unable to stop it, block explorer has since resumed.

god damn.
coinliferr321

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:46:28 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 04:01:04 AM by coinliferr321

you are a true retard.
compcoin uses scrypt-n for starters.
nicehash has not offered scrypt-n for years now.

when compcoin was listed on novaexchange; novaexchange listed wallet source address (probably since removed) and someone with a bunch of scrypt-n miners (either gpu or KNC titan) started mining blocks; dev spotted this and put block explorer on hold temporarily. unable to stop it, block explorer has since resumed.

god damn.

Grin Here we have a perfect example of someone who talks shit but knows nothing Grin

Not only are you wrong, but also you're rude AND a fucking asshole - not a good look, guy.

First off, I MINED 65,000 CMP MYSELF ON NICEHASH - so stfu with your nonsense.

Here's one of my orders from NiceHash: http://imgur.com/1sHBOSK

There goes all your credibility out the window!

Everything else you've said is just wrong and plain stupid as well. I'll continue for the readers and because you were a prick.

Meanwhile, everything I've said can be verified.

See the worker on that order?

That's my wallet, with the blocks I mined from NiceHash: CYYJtGtrJrcTPGiAijS1jWnXsbUeu4hrfD

Here's the wallet of the miner I was talking about: Caa9tHbcTyPLNUFxFPFhhEfhCrVcEZrRyU

Here's the Paypal transaction I received from CompCoin that led me to Alan and his project in the first place: http://imgur.com/OXtX5w4

Block explorer recently went down when they forked and block size just decreased from 35CMP to 2CMP. That's how they "stopped it."

How can you be so dumb AND YET call me a "retard"? You literally just made up VERIFIABLY FALSE crap.

Whereas I just proved everything I claimed.

WTF is wrong with you?

Welcome to the FUD, folks.
sonnjjmoore

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:47:34 PM

Perfect site of trading online for newbies.
log1k

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:49:05 PM

uh oh, turns out i kept a copy of the source.. 'cameras and lights please'

we can see the adaptions present in the source in files 'n_factor.cpp', 'n_factor.h', 'show_n_factor.cpp',
'ah but thats not the source', you exclaim..
first we find the genesis block (src/genesis/genesis_compcoin.cpp) where it is listed lines 30-33:

Code:
const uint256 hash = uint256(
  "c58d5a7e6f7ced02428d0812cac1e3a1dfd79fe164bc51edeae1aaeca56d8ad8"
);
extern const uint256 hash;

then we visit http://blocks.compcoin.com/ and plop either block 0 (genesis) in,
or the hash itself (c58d5a7e6f7ced02428d0812cac1e3a1dfd79fe164bc51edeae1aaeca56d8ad8)

or we can maybe, i dunno, check the README?

What is Compcoin?
----------------
Compcoin uses scrypt-adaptive-N as a proof-of-work algorithm.
 - 8 minute block targets

original source:
http://github.com/BryanSingh/compcoin
(since removed)

free for all to see
http://54.191.214.123/
http://54.191.214.123/compcoin-compcoin-v1.3.zip

its amazing, better let nicehash know!
or, you're lying.
presented with the evidence, lets let the crowd judge.
coinliferr321

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:52:46 PM

uh oh, turns out i kept a copy of the source.. 'cameras and lights please'

we can see the adaptions present in the source in files 'n_factor.cpp', 'n_factor.h', 'show_n_factor.cpp',
'ah but thats not the source', you exclaim..
first we find the genesis block (src/genesis/genesis_compcoin.cpp) where it is listed lines 30-33:

Code:
const uint256 hash = uint256(
  "c58d5a7e6f7ced02428d0812cac1e3a1dfd79fe164bc51edeae1aaeca56d8ad8"
);
extern const uint256 hash;

then we visit http://blocks.compcoin.com/ and plop either block 0 (genesis) in,
or the hash itself (c58d5a7e6f7ced02428d0812cac1e3a1dfd79fe164bc51edeae1aaeca56d8ad8)

or we can maybe, i dunno, check the README?

What is Compcoin?
----------------
Compcoin uses scrypt-adaptive-N as a proof-of-work algorithm.
 - 8 minute block targets

original source:
http://github.com/BryanSingh/compcoin
(since removed)

free for all to see
http://54.191.214.123/
http://54.191.214.123/compcoin-compcoin-v1.3.zip

its amazing, better let nicehash know!
or, you're lying.
presented with the evidence, lets let the crowd judge.

Want more evidence? I can send a transaction from that wallet on the CMP blockchain for any amount you specify - thus proving I own the wallet that was in the NiceHash order.

Want more proof the NiceHash order is real? We can do a goddamn screenshare and I'll login to NiceHash in real-time if you think I photoshopped those screenshots.

Amazing the mental gymnastics some fuckers will come up with.

One stipulation though - let's put a bet on it so you can put your money where your mouth is ; say, 1BTC when I prove you wrong? Let's get a legendary member on this thread for escrow. I'll shut you up for good.
log1k

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:11:05 PM

you've clearly thrown CYYJtGtrJrcTPGiAijS1jWnXsbUeu4hrfD in with paintbrush aha..
what was the dns/ip address of the stratum?
oh yeah, what exactly does a screenshot of a nicehash order prove?

entire thing is a strawman argument

im not going to bother further
i've just provided the wallet in its entirety, the genesis block and can be compiled up for anyone to see.
source not listed anywhere? well here it is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: