Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:19:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] COMPCOIN - AI Token For Financial Trading - JUNE 14  (Read 30344 times)
kokayne

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:22:55 PM

I got a email from CMP coin today. The email said I would have to wait until, blah blah blah, who knows when.

I have copied the emails from CMP coin support, since December

On Dec 18, 2017 at 1:03PM, Compcoin Support
Hello,

January 6th is the date people can withdraw coins from web wallet
To cryptopia. The price will increase more by January! The coins have been
Deposited into your web wallet. The new purchase from you is pending.
Once received we will send coins.

Thank you.
Compcoin

EMAIL FROM JANUARY 8TH

On Jan 8, 2018, at 10:58, Compcoin Support <help@compcoin.com> wrote:

Hello,

We apologize for the delay.  January 6th was a Saturday not a week day.
So we did not issue coins. However we do plan to still issue all
coins. We ran into A problem and trying to move as fast and sufficient
as possible to make CMP customers Happy! We will send out an email to
everyone letting them know the plan so you and everyone Else can feel
at ease and comfortable. We know it has been very difficult not being
able to trade Your money and we sincerely apologize! We want to make sure once we issue the coins the price Does not drop and everyone gets a chance to make a great profit!

Thank you,
Compcoin

email from January 10th
Hello,

I believe we will have some sort of reward for our customers waiting such a while.
We won't make any promises, but we will definitely find out that information for you.
We can almost guarantee you will make your money back and more once everything is in order
And we release the coins to our customers. We appreciate your patience, we won't be able to give you
A specific date but hoping it'll be in the next week or so.

Thank you,
Compcoin

EMAIL
On Jan 23, 2018, at 11:37 AM, Compcoin Support <help@compcoin.com> wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for the screen shots and information. You will receive the
New coins in exchange for the old ones. So please do not think you will not
Be apart of the coin swap. However you and everyone else must wait until
The web wallet is complete to distribute new coins. We know everyone is eager to
Start trading as the price gets higher.

We appreciate your support and patience,

Thank you,

EMAIL FROM TODAY

Hello ,

We apologize for the inconvenience but there seems to be a mistake on coin payments.
The price of the coin shouldn't be listed at $5 dollar per coin, we are having one of our tech
Guys fix this problem. However we can give you three options to choose from for this mix up.

1.   We can refund your BTC/LTC to your account
2.   We can give you the right amount of coins for the 1,450  which would be 103 coins at 14 dollars per coin
3.   We can give you a 10% discount off of 14 dollars per coin making it 12.60 a coin leaving you with 115 coins

Please let us know and we will fund your account.

Thank you,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
favorcoins

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:59:53 AM

I got a email from CMP coin today. The email said I would have to wait until, blah blah blah, who knows when.

I have copied the emails from CMP coin support, since December

On Dec 18, 2017 at 1:03PM, Compcoin Support
Hello,

January 6th is the date people can withdraw coins from web wallet
To cryptopia. The price will increase more by January! The coins have been
Deposited into your web wallet. The new purchase from you is pending.
Once received we will send coins.

Thank you.
Compcoin

EMAIL FROM JANUARY 8TH

On Jan 8, 2018, at 10:58, Compcoin Support <help@compcoin.com> wrote:

Hello,

We apologize for the delay.  January 6th was a Saturday not a week day.
So we did not issue coins. However we do plan to still issue all
coins. We ran into A problem and trying to move as fast and sufficient
as possible to make CMP customers Happy! We will send out an email to
everyone letting them know the plan so you and everyone Else can feel
at ease and comfortable. We know it has been very difficult not being
able to trade Your money and we sincerely apologize! We want to make sure once we issue the coins the price Does not drop and everyone gets a chance to make a great profit!

Thank you,
Compcoin

email from January 10th
Hello,

I believe we will have some sort of reward for our customers waiting such a while.
We won't make any promises, but we will definitely find out that information for you.
We can almost guarantee you will make your money back and more once everything is in order
And we release the coins to our customers. We appreciate your patience, we won't be able to give you
A specific date but hoping it'll be in the next week or so.

Thank you,
Compcoin

EMAIL
On Jan 23, 2018, at 11:37 AM, Compcoin Support <help@compcoin.com> wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for the screen shots and information. You will receive the
New coins in exchange for the old ones. So please do not think you will not
Be apart of the coin swap. However you and everyone else must wait until
The web wallet is complete to distribute new coins. We know everyone is eager to
Start trading as the price gets higher.

We appreciate your support and patience,

Thank you,

EMAIL FROM TODAY

Hello ,

We apologize for the inconvenience but there seems to be a mistake on coin payments.
The price of the coin shouldn't be listed at $5 dollar per coin, we are having one of our tech
Guys fix this problem. However we can give you three options to choose from for this mix up.

1.   We can refund your BTC/LTC to your account
2.   We can give you the right amount of coins for the 1,450  which would be 103 coins at 14 dollars per coin
3.   We can give you a 10% discount off of 14 dollars per coin making it 12.60 a coin leaving you with 115 coins

Please let us know and we will fund your account.

Thank you,

Did you purchase coins directly from them. I thought the ICO was over Huh
jolinahermosa25

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:19:20 AM

support this project and waiting to know information about bounties what they offer.interesting one Cheesy
tabach133

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:02:17 AM

So what happens now with compcoin? The site seems in updateding, but other than this, no activity is visible. At whom what information?
bebekbakar

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:05:34 AM

ico menyumbang profil yang cukup besar. cara yang tidak jelas ke mana untuk mengirim dana, tidak ada koleksi meter, tidak ada saran gas ... dapatkah anda berbagi info yang lebih umum untuk semua yang akan ikut ico tersebut?
coinliferr321

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:09:12 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 11:02:17 PM by coinliferr321

Hey everyone. I'm here to clear the air and provide a few small updates.

As we're all very much aware, the CompCoin team continues to do a poor job in communicating with customers, meeting deadlines, and just getting their overall shit together. At this point, it's moved from beyond annoying to downright disheartening. I'm still a firm believer in the potential of the coin and the team behind it, but the delays and technical incompetence is starting to wear on my patience - as I'm sure it has already worn on all of yours.

I want to make it clear that every time I've shared a deadline here, it was based on information that was passed directly to me from the founder himself. Needless to say, I'm done asking for and sharing deadlines since there is always some reason or another why the deadline is delayed. In this case, as emails to another forum member here from the CMP team indicated, there has been an effort to drum up private sales during February in order to provide support for the market once trading opens again. My understanding is that this is the reason for the web wallet/coin transfer/cryptopia delay. Unsurprisingly, people are (justifiably) pissed and are ready to exit as soon as possible. Given current liquidity levels, it's important to be able to support the expected selloff - so Alan has been traveling recently and meeting institutional/private investors to generate capital so that those among us who want to sell can do so at a profit.

That said, I'm told we must wait (again) for another two weeks or so until trading is opened.

Given the fact that this is something none of us wanted to hear, I suppose it's only right to share some positive news as well. Although I would recommend (and certainly expect) you to take it with a grain of salt.

As mentioned previously, talks with the NFA have continued in a positive direction. Final approval is still pending but I'm told there is only one issue left to resolve before trading can open. I have no clue what that means in regards to a time frame. Other deals are in the works as well - it seems there's been a shift to focusing more on the enterprise value of the coin in regards to it's use cases for institutional investors moreso than retail investors. Several products are being developed that use CompCoin - I will share more info on that in a later update.

Overall, I don't feel like much has changed in regards to the longterm outlook - if anything, I'm as optimistic as ever about year end price targets. But, we're all pretty much done with being strung along - me included. While I can confirm the truthfulness of the CompCoin team's claims, that doesn't make me or anyone else feel better. We all want to be able to trade the coin, to do with it what we please, and to feel like someone is looking out for our best interests as shareholders. I've been stressing the importance of better communication with the community. I will continue to emphasize the fact that they NEED to be on top of this - creating a Slack group, sending consistent emails, responding in a timely fashion to support tickets, and working out all the bugs that we've been patiently waiting to be resolved.

Until then, I hope we can just keep our heads up, try to not let it affect us emotionally, and focus on the goals at hand. I will continue to provide updates and share what I know with the community. Believe me, no one is more upset at the recent lack of fruition than I am. I've put my money and reputation on the line with this one and I don't intend to be wrong. We're going to the moon - and I don't know of any rocket ships that are a smooth ride for the astronauts.

One thing that is clear, much of the FUD surrounding crypto markets in general relates to the fact that there is no underlying value or revenue generation models for crypto assets in comparison to stocks or traditional financial assets. This is why I love CompCoin. The algorithms work, profits can be generated and are not dependent on future investment into CompCoin. This really is one of the only coins with an inherent value due to it's profit generating capacity. As u/bitshitz mentioned, this asset is severely undervalued for trading software. Consider that each CompCoin is basically a prepaid software license that gives access to trading software. The cryptocurrency/blockchain aspect of this project is fundamentally just a different way to package the software - one that is more fair and democratized. The team has a great product but faces difficulty with packaging and delivery - that's it. And to be fair, they've hired 3 new developers since my last update. These guys are getting paid top dollar to take care of the remaining issues. While it's not happening in accordance with a pace or time frame we are satisfied with, things are still moving forward. I'm currently trying to convince Alan to hire IdeasByNature.com - one of the leading blockchain development and design firms (clients ranging from bitcoin.com, Salt, Dash, Digital Currency Group, etc.). He's open to the idea. He's committed to improving CompCoin and ensuring its long lasting success. With a firm like that behind us, I would imagine these technical issues would be a thing of the past.

That's all I can share for now. Things are moving forward in several different areas and, despite the frustratingly slow development, we should be out of the woods in the upcoming weeks. Take that deadline with a grain of salt, keep your chin up, and hang in there. PM me if I didn't answer your question or if you want to talk. I'm here for you all. We're in this together and we're going to crush it. It's just a matter of time.
favorcoins

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:21:58 PM

Thank you Coinlifer for the very detailed and open communication. I wish the company does the same. You have been very generous with your updates and is one of the reasons that I am still very invested in the success of Compcoin. Really looking forward to the opening of ART trading and the liquidity in the markets.
CarlosMatos

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:35:56 PM

"Given current liquidity levels, it's important to be able to support the expected selloff - so Alan has been traveling recently and meeting institutional/private investors so those who want to sell immediately can do so at a profit."

Help me understand this. Honestly. The CEO knows that Compcoin is going to tank so he's allowing major investors to sell privately while smaller holders are left with the bag when Cryptopia opens up trading?

The information you have provided on here has failed to come to fruition numerous times, though I don't fault you for being misled. The "customer support" Compcoin provides is woefully amateur and doesn't instill much confidence. When I called the person was fumbling with her cell phone while driving, unable to provide ANY answers or tentative timelines, but she was enthusiastically assuring that "one CMP will be worth a lot by EOY!" though I never asked about the price. The CEO of the "most transparent coin ever" can't even spend a few of the "several million" (your words from back in September - I believe you posted that it was $45mm before, but can't find it) raised to pay for customer support beyond your posts.

At best, Alan Friedman is incompetent and in over his head - at worst he really is scamming people. I'll suspend my disbelieve and assume you personally are being transparent, but at this point why would anyone trust anything involved with this project? How do we know that the paltry trading volume/artificially inflated price isn't just you moving around some of the 65,000 coins you're in possession of?

After all, if Mr. Friedman has the time to hock Compcoin on random webinars (https://www.coincomm.com/posts/1447346/comments), he can probably carve out a few moments to ease the concerns Compcoin investors have. Or maybe he simply doesn't give a shit once he get's your money.
BitcoinFalcon

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:32:23 PM

Coinliferr you seem comfortable being the front man for what seems to be a scam while the primaries lay low. Not a good place to be

I won’t suspend belief. This is a scam. When something  smells bad or feels wrong, it is. 

And I don’t think Alan is letting major investors sell.  He is unloading the remaining ICO at discount prices based off the artificially inflated current price. I know someone who was offered just this.  What I only just became aware of was that selling had been suspended. Holy crap!  Is this legal?  This coin is probably worth pennies.

Honestly at this point who knows that he is selling since nothing works.

Fintech and compcoin were only registered by Alan two years ago.  Where did this miraculous 40% trading ART come
From with eight years testing?  And why does it need block chain to be successful?  Just run a fund. If this truly existed then that alone is worth a fortune. 

coinliferr321

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:54:08 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 12:19:13 AM by coinliferr321

Help me understand this. Honestly. The CEO knows that Compcoin is going to tank so he's allowing major investors to sell privately while smaller holders are left with the bag when Cryptopia opens up trading?

You've got it backwards. The major investors are buyers not sellers.

All this FUD turns people off, but the product works and NFA approval is only for non-accredited investors so of course they would try to generate sales with accredited investors to counterbalance those people who speculate with the coin, want a quick profit and are ready to cash out as soon as they can. The point was, if I'm not mistaken, to find people on the other side of that trade who will actually hold the coin and use it for its intended purpose - which is automated money management.

The NFA has put them through their paces, as has the CFTC. Yeah it feels bad to wait, to be told a deadline and have to wait longer, to feel like you're in the dark. But that doesn't mean it's a scam.

I've been transparent and forthcoming about everything I know. I'm not a frontman; I'm an investor, a miner, a crypto enthusiast, and a member of this forum who wants to share information for the better good. That's all. But honestly, responding to posts from people who JUST created an account and their first post is freaking out about CompCoin being a scam is not why I'm here. And as far as your false claim that I've been wrong numerous times, only the timeline has ever been off. So I really don't know what you're on about.

In the end, time will tell who is right and who is not.

I post these updates because I know how shitty it feels to wait for something to happen with this. But let's all gain some perspective and look at this in a broader context. What ICOs have rolled out a finished product within six months after launch? What ICOs have any number at all for you to call and speak with an actual human?

Sure, the CompCoin team isn't perfect. Far from it. But they're trying, they show up to work every day and push the ball forward. I get email notifications from Base Camp at random hours of the night that prove they're hard at work trying to make this a success. It's a lot easier to look at it from the outside and point out what could be done better or differently. I could be wrong about all this, and if I am, I will humbly apologize and eat my words. Until then, I'll keep my money where my mouth is and my faith in the project.
Playtronics

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:09:47 AM

I posted a long time ago about Compcoin being a scam, provided background information on the players and bitcoin talk admins deleted my post claiming it was spam.

I suggest you people wake up and Call the Feb's and SEC, worst case scenario I am wrong and you become rich.
BitcoinFalcon

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:34:55 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 07:44:58 AM by BitcoinFalcon

You've got it backwards. The major investors are buyers not sellers.

All this FUD turns people off, but the product works and NFA approval is only for non-accredited investors so of course they would try to generate sales with accredited investors to counterbalance those people who speculate with the coin, want a quick profit and are ready to cash out as soon as they can. The point was, if I'm not mistaken, to find people on the other side of that trade who will actually hold the coin and use it for its intended purpose - which is automated money management.

I've been transparent and forthcoming about everything I know. I'm not a frontman; I'm an investor, a miner, a crypto enthusiast, and a member of this forum who wants to share information for the better good. That's all. But honestly, responding to posts from people who JUST created an account and their first post is freaking out about CompCoin being a scam is not why I'm here. And as far as your false claim that I've been wrong numerous times, only the timeline has ever been off. So I really don't know what you're on about.

In the end, time will tell who is right and who is not.

I post these updates because I know how shitty it feels to wait for something to happen with this. But let's all gain some perspective and look at this in a broader context. What ICOs have rolled out a finished product within six months after launch? What ICOs have any number at all for you to call and speak with an actual human?

Sure, the CompCoin team isn't perfect. Far from it. But they're trying, they show up to work every day and push the ball forward. I get email notifications from Base Camp at random hours of the night that prove they're hard at work trying to make this a success. It's a lot easier to look at it from the outside and point out what could be done better or differently. I could be wrong about all this, and if I am, I will humbly apologize and eat my words. Until then, I'll keep my money where my mouth is and my faith in the project.

Just because someone hasn't posted in this forum multiple times shouldn't be how you judge truth.

Honestly, sad to say, I didn't post for you but for anyone who is being asked to buy into this coin.  

My comment to you was pointing out that IF there ever was an investigation that you appear to be promoting this product much more then the Compcoin team. It was a polite warning to consider your self-appointed role.  I hope you are not benefitting beyond other investors in an incriminating manner. You don't allow new users to send you private messages so this how I am forced to communicate with you.

Do a google search on "Baye's theory and the stock market".   6,700,000 results! This idea is not novel and does not require a coin to access it.  I know they trade USD/euro futures.  Again, not novel. Waving a paper around doesn't mean it works or is even proprietary or protected.

@playtronics...I can't pm you either.  Would you repost what was deleted or send it to me in pm please?  Thanks.

Playtronics

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:35:47 PM

Your not accepting messages. I unlocked my PM settings.
BitcoinFalcon

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:27:33 PM

I JUST created this account after months of sitting on the sideline biting my tongue watching this unfold. I find it interesting that you say you're just an innocent investor and miner while failing to mention that you own and operate https://buycompcoin.com. Very interesting.

Wow....how did you figure that out?  That is game changing. 

It actually takes his "updates" and "just give it time" posts and posits them in a whole new light.  Maybe it is the folks COINLIFER is selling compcoin to and hoping to profit from in the future that he is trying to convince when he posts here. 
kokayne

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:36:26 PM

http://
I posted a long time ago about Compcoin being a scam, provided background information on the players and bitcoin talk admins deleted my post claiming it was spam.

I suggest you people wake up and Call the Feb's and SEC, worst case scenario I am wrong and you become rich.

will you send me the information you have that was removed. I tried sending you a PM, but i keep getting a error message. thanks
coinliferr321

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:20:02 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 11:24:00 PM by coinliferr321

I understand peoples' concerns with CompCoin, with the team and lack of updates, all of that. I've had my doubts about the viability of the project too. They say when you're wearing rose colored glasses, red flags just look like normal flags; I've wondered if I'm wearing rose colored glasses in regards to my enthusiasm for CompCoin - especially as of late. But in the end, I chose to invest in it and I don't see a need to be shy in sharing the reasons behind that decision with people who are in a similar position.

What I don't understand is why you're acting like there's some conspiracy. Obviously I have a working relationship with the team, as I mentioned in one of my first posts. Alan reached out to me early on when they were going through the mining attack. Clearly I wouldn't have access to this information otherwise. It would be easier to let everyone sit in the dark and wonder what's happening - instead I thought it would be nice to share what I know. I'll stop posting updates if that's what people want.

In regards to BuyCompcoin - the fact is that I made it very clear I was working on a CompCoin related project and would announce it in an upcoming post. The site is still being developed. Why would you expect me to announce the domain before the website is ready? We've spent a lot of time and effort to help explain CompCoin. It will be promoted once it's ready. You haven't uncovered some groundbreaking investigative detail, all you've done is spoiled the launch announcement and pointed people to a site that's not ready yet.

Furthermore, since it's still being developed, no forum member can purchase a single CompCoin from that website. Period.

I share updates on the coin because I felt like that was better than people not hearing anything. I've only shared information as it's been conveyed to me. I said how I met Alan and got involved. I said I was working on a CompCoin project. I have not profited from these posts in anyway whatsoever.

Also, I'm not blocking anyones PMs. I'm open to discussion as I have been from the beginning. If I'm wrong about CompCoin, I'm open to any information you have in that respect. If that were the case, I'm getting played harder than anyone, so please, send me whatever you know.

Everything I've done here from the beginning has been transparent, aboveboard and with good intentions - from sharing updates, to developing resources for the CompCoin community.

I'm genuinely interested in having a dialogue because as far as I'm concerned, CompCoin is legit. If you've got information that says otherwise, I'm interested in learning more.
BitcoinFalcon

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:25:44 PM

If you want to receive messages you simply go under "profile" and check the box that allows you to "receive messages from newbies".  Not very tricky.

This is a scam.  You are perpetuating it. 

That website you own is designed to sell "compcoin" at "discount prices."  How does that benefit current compcoin holders?Huh  It doesn't...it just allows new suckers to buy inflated compcoin from Alan and maybe you.  When trading reopens the price will plummet...you know this.

Any reasonable searches about the "team" reveals they are all shady.  The female that was CTO is still a primary with "Altredo" which is considered a forex scam.  Do simple searches.

I would be happy to share with you detailed information that this is a scam.  PM me a phone number to reach you at and I will list everything for you...if you are worried about being tracked get a cheap phone that you can discard. 
coinliferr321

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:47:11 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 07:29:58 PM by coinliferr321

Stop acting as if you're simply some benevolent messenger to the people. Alan Friedman has been paying you as a consultant and has been doing so since the sole developer ran off and the "time warp attack" started.

I'm not being paid to post here. I post updates because I figured it's better for people to know what's going on than not.  Consider them done because if all that comes from them is more scathing insinuations and criticism then there is no point in continuing to spend my time doing something no one wants.

Shut me up by actually following through and proving me wrong.

By following through with what? I'm not trying to "shut you up," I'm trying to learn whatever you know so that I can decide if I'm playing for the wrong team or not.

This is a scam.  You are perpetuating it.  

If that's the case, then I'm being scammed too. If you show me evidence that CompCoin is a scam, I will go to the feds and testify against them myself.

I would be happy to share with you detailed information that this is a scam.

Please PM me your information or just post it here. I'm sure everyone would like to see it.

BitcoinFalcon

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:25:58 PM

I am not putting information in print that contains individuals personal information.  I would relay it to you via telephone.  I would think if you were truly innocent you would want this. 

Oddly enough your own business address on your website is a Wells Fargo building which does not have your company renting any of their empty space.   See it is easy to check on the details. Roll Eyes
coinliferr321

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:54:00 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 10:40:18 PM by coinliferr321

I'd like to approach this constructively and not in an adversarial manner.

I'm interested in hearing any information you have. We can talk if that's how you're comfortable disclosing it. I'm available.

In regards to anything on buycompcoin.com. You know what's easy? To take an unfinished website and look for things wrong with it.

We looked into setting up an office. That Wells Fargo building is a location we visited. It is on the top of the list. No, we don't rent office space there. Why is it listed?  It's placeholder content. Of course if we had left it as 123 Main Street I'm sure you'd have something to say about that too.  Roll Eyes

Send me a PM. Let's chat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: