Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:26:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] COMPCOIN - AI Token For Financial Trading - JUNE 14  (Read 30344 times)
BitcoinFalcon

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:19:14 PM

As i suggested send me a phone number to reach you at and I am happy to call you from an anonymous phone.  No offense but you are very close to these folks and I have no desire to share my phone number with them.  Another option would be to use teamspeak or discord since they are basically untraceable.

In regards to your website...the bottom line is you are actively constructing a website to sell Compcoin outside the market at a discount...This is a betrayal of real investors whose money is tied up in a non trading coin.  I hope you can see this.

coinliferr321

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:55:09 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 04:37:42 PM by coinliferr321

No. Coins are not sold below market value. The offer wouldn't be available until after trading of the coin is opened. Investors are not being betrayed. Nowhere on the website does it say anything about "discounts" or "discount prices."

Stop being dramatic. Stop the FUD. I'm open to hearing you out but the bullshit is getting old.

You haven't seen the final offer. You've seen the design. You're confusing the two.

The website: it's design, content, marketing, message, and offer is unfinished. You're obsessing over details on an unfinished site. In fact, if you had paid attention to the pricing page or meta description or any of the other numerous places the info is listed, you'd know that coins would be offered at market rate. The pricing would be no different through the site than on an exchange.

I have a busy schedule. I'm making myself available. I will call you. I don't take offense to you wanting to protect your privacy. PM your anonymous number and the time to call. Simple as that.
BitcoinFalcon

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:11:52 PM

Wow.....You changed your website Grin

Now it doesn't have the "Buy coins at under market value" anymore.

Unbelievable...I guess folks will have to decide whom to trust.

Lets agree not to contact each other as honestly at this point i don't trust you.  You have a website that is shady and when i quote from it your answer is "Oh don't trust what I have there...it wasn't finished"

My purpose in posting was to notify future buyers that this coin is a scam.

ps. i responded to your pm.  ignore it as i hadn't read your post.

coinliferr321

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:54:52 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 02:46:52 AM by coinliferr321

Guy, you're absolutely ridiculous.

You said you had "detailed information" that CompCoin is a scam - I was open to hearing you out. Then you PMed saying you don't have anything that we couldn't find with google ourselves.

You get upset at placeholder content. Then you get upset when it's updated.

You put words in quotes as if that was written verbatim on the website when it's not. Literally every time you've put something in quotes, you were actually paraphrasing. That's not how it works.

Coins would be sold at market rate. That fact has been very clearly listed all over the site from the beginning. The point you struggled to make (and understand) was about value pricing. There's reduced slippage, purchases are cumulative and can grant access to a mining program. But you don't care to learn the facts. You just want to cry wolf.

For a minute, I thought maybe you could have something legit. Instead you've shown otherwise, proved nothing, and continued to complain about a project in development, that wasn't posted, promoted, or operational, and you're just trying to find something to be upset about.

Then, when your criticisms have been reasonably addressed, you keep trying to grasp at straws.

Lets agree not to contact each other

Agreed. When you've been factually corrected, your answers reveal your lack of interest in the details you're arguing about. You've deliberately misled people yet haven't produced anything of value to anyone with critical thinking capacity, just FUD.

My purpose in posting was to notify past buyers of developments with this coin.

You complain about a nonoperational website and equivocate that with the legitimateness of CompCoin.
favorcoins

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:53:22 AM

As long as the company delivers on the ART system and lists the compcoin on multiple exchanges, the investors will take them seriously.
BitcoinFalcon

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:15:25 AM

As long as the company delivers on the ART system and lists the compcoin on multiple exchanges, the investors will take them seriously.

They can't get it trading on cryptopia for how long now?   That is after Nova exchange collapsed.  You think this coin will be listed on a major exchange?

Be honest with yourself.  All you or anyone knows about the "ART" is that it trades euro/USD using "Bayesian theory" and has a 40% return.  Where has it been tested?  Who can you talk to at a reputable institution about it?  Why isn't it being made available to the Compcoin users?  It has been 2 years since the project began.  Even if the coins can't be traded...why isn't the forex trading platform available to you?

The biggest question which everyone avoids is "Why do you even need a cryptocurrency for a great investment algorithm?"  If the ART works then it is worth more making it available outside of cryptocurrency then limiting it to coin holders.

This guy nails it in 2016 when he interviews Alan.        https://youtu.be/n8gCO2aHBT0
BitcoinFalcon

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:59:14 AM

Agreed. When you've been factually corrected, your answers reveal your lack of interest in the details you're arguing about. You've deliberately misled people yet haven't produced anything of value to anyone with critical thinking capacity, just FUD.

My purpose in posting was to notify past buyers of developments with this coin.

You complain about a nonoperational website and equivocate that with the legitimateness of CompCoin.

1.  YOU posted in here for months and represented yourself as a simple investor who was in contact with Allan and just "passing on information."
2.  You have been EXPOSED as partnering with Alan in a website to sell Compcoin and its products (mining sticks) etc  AND you are accused of being a consultant with compcoin as well. 
3.  You own a fully functional website with working phone numbers that is full of false information (fake addresses, fake testimonials, offers to sell Compcoin at discount prices)
4.  You know that Alan is selling discounted Compcoin despite trading being suspended and investors not being able to access their coins.
5.  You edited your website and now claim you never had an offer on there to sell Compcoin at discount prices.

Now who is misleading people again?  Why should anyone trust you?  It is not FUD to warn people of scams.  It is what good and decent people do.

A simple question.  If no one can access their wallets/coins and trade.  Who sells just enough compcoin daily to keep the price at 12-15 dollars?   Undecided

coinliferr321

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:43:15 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 02:15:31 PM by coinliferr321

You're literally lying. I'm done going in circles with you. The whole point of updates was for people to be kept in the loop. The updates have been provably true for months: the hard fork, website update, listing on Nova and Cryptopia, etc.

1. I've been clear about my role since my first post.
2. I TOLD PEOPLE AS SOON AS I BECAME INVOLVED IN THE PROJECT. The only thing "EXPOSED" is your unjustified smugness, clickbait writing style and overactive imagination.
3. I told people the project would be announced at launch.
4. You didn't even look at (or understand) the pricing structure.
5. You don't understand the word value. You act like it's interchangeable with "discount." It's not. None of your quotes are verbatim. Each of them was misleadingly paraphrased.
6. It is stated all over the website that coins would be market priced. You refuse to acknowledge that.
7. You get upset over placeholder content.
8. You get upset about updates to placeholder content.
9. You are not owed explanations. Especially about things you repeatedly fail to understand.

Your arguments are meaningless because if you were right about CompCoin, the site won't even be able to launch.

Each of your points has been addressed several times. You want to continue going in circles. I'm done.

You've warned us all. We hear your cries loud and clear.

This shitshow is over.

---------

We're all waiting to see how it will pan out. There's reasons to think it might not end well.

There's reasons to believe all hope is not lost.

One way or another we will get answers.

No point continuing to argue.
tabach133

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:26:37 PM

Why did Kaspersky withdraw the issued SSL certificate from compcoin.com?
favorcoins

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:55:33 PM

Thank you all for the updates. Lets get some real facts ASAP. It is in our interest that this investment pans out well.
favorcoins

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:51:38 AM

Volume seems to be low...waiting for the Cryptopia / new wallet to be activated
hans133

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:14:08 PM

trading should resume soon.

Hope this will end the desperate FUD.
favorcoins

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:42:56 PM

I had called compcoin and they mentioned that trading should start within a week. Lets see if the timeline holds.
Mrmkaplan

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:30:42 PM

I had called compcoin and they mentioned that trading should start within a week. Lets see if the timeline holds.

They told me the same 2 weeks ago!!! Im wondering, if CMP wallets on Cryptopia are not being generated, then where is this small volume and price coming from??!!??
Mrmkaplan

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:41:36 PM

You're literally lying. I'm done going in circles with you. The whole point of updates was for people to be kept in the loop. The updates have been provably true for months: the hard fork, website update, listing on Nova and Cryptopia, etc.

1. I've been clear about my role since my first post.
2. I TOLD PEOPLE AS SOON AS I BECAME INVOLVED IN THE PROJECT. The only thing "EXPOSED" is your unjustified smugness, clickbait writing style and overactive imagination.
3. I told people the project would be announced at launch.
4. You didn't even look at (or understand) the pricing structure.
5. You don't understand the word value. You act like it's interchangeable with "discount." It's not. None of your quotes are verbatim. Each of them was misleadingly paraphrased.
6. It is stated all over the website that coins would be market priced. You refuse to acknowledge that.
7. You get upset over placeholder content.
8. You get upset about updates to placeholder content.
9. You are not owed explanations. Especially about things you repeatedly fail to understand.

Your arguments are meaningless because if you were right about CompCoin, the site won't even be able to launch.

Each of your points has been addressed several times. You want to continue going in circles. I'm done.

You've warned us all. We hear your cries loud and clear.

This shitshow is over.

---------

We're all waiting to see how it will pan out. There's reasons to think it might not end well.

There's reasons to believe all hope is not lost.

One way or another we will get answers.

No point continuing to argue.

So for the people purchasing compcoin of your website (https://buycompcoin.com)...What are you telling them regarding being able to trade with CMP on Cryptopia...do they know that this token hasnt been tradable so far tgis year?!?!? Also on ur website u have user reviews: Hossein Rahal states: "Current returns are fantastic..." and Sherri Williams states: "We’ve seen great results thus far..", So how are they using ART when CMP holders like me and many people i know that went in during the ICO havent seen or used ART?!?!??
hans133

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:34:40 AM

baseless really. trading is about to resume, relax folks.
favorcoins

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:28:20 PM

Hope the wallet is released this week. Has anyone spoken to them today ?
EvilUnicorn134

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:04:01 PM

What wil happen with coins send to Cryptopia that never arrived? I realized too late that no connections were available. Are these lost?
kokayne

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:07:42 PM

Contact CMP coin, they will correct if you have proof
BitcoinFalcon

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:56:56 PM

Contact CMP coin, they will correct if you have proof

How?  I don't understand this?

1.  Multiple people have said that their coins are being replaced with new coins?  This makes no sense. The purpose of blockchain is that everything is stored and recorded.  If someone loses their coins how are these new replacements manufactured?

2.  Compcoin and Cryptopia are two different entities.  If you lost coins in a transaction with Cryptopia how does Compcoin fix this?

BTW - Cryptopia is a huge train wreck.  People over the boards discussing how they can't withdraw their coins.  Rumors of it collapsing completely.  Another odd occurrence in the life of Compcoin.  When are you guys being told trading will resume? Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: