Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:25:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Safest way to keep bitcoins?  (Read 18351 times)
shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:55:54 AM

What is the safest way to keep bitcoins.

Taken dangers like hacking, losing in to account!
The most safest way to keep bitcoin in my opinion is by keeping it in trezor. It's a little bit expensive but it's a fair price to pay for the safety of your assets.

Klestar

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:59:40 AM

Safest way to keep secure your account is use any wallet like in our country coin.ph
Granslam

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:17:21 PM

The most safest way to keep bitcoin in my opinion is by keeping it in trezor. It's a little bit expensive but it's a fair price to pay for the safety of your assets.
I agree to you trezor is the best way to keep secure your account to many hackers.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 12:22:37 PM

There are many system to safest way to keep bitcoins . If you use blockchain wallet that is a very safest for keep a bitcoin but you must turn on 2Fa verification . When you use 2Fa or google verification code no one can login your account . When you wan to login you can get a again and again new code then you put those code on your browser then you can login your account. This system is very effective for safest way to keep bitcoins.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:53:29 PM

The safetest way is just use bitcoin wallet, because this will really help you in keeping your bitcoins. Why? Because this has a security to have an privacy when you are entering your password and username, always be careful to encode. Losing accounts will be prevented if you have been careful in verifying your account in bitcoin wallet. Their are many safe ways to secure you btc wallet account.
punqpunq

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:06:51 PM

i think paper wallet but u have to protect paper as your child Smiley
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:55:29 PM

The safetest way is just use bitcoin wallet, because this will really help you in keeping your bitcoins. Why? Because this has a security to have an privacy when you are entering your password and username, always be careful to encode. Losing accounts will be prevented if you have been careful in verifying your account in bitcoin wallet. Their are many safe ways to secure you btc wallet account.
The safest way it not just bitcoin wallet but a hardware wallet of bitcoin which is encrypted and it has a high security that will encrypt your bitcoin and it works offline so it doesn't have any problem with the usage of bitcoin and for keeping it because it is like an all in one place to keep bitcoins for either long term or for very often transaction with bitcoin.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:57:18 PM

leveraging your Bitcoin with altcoin is a safe and profitable way to store your Bitcoin.
I think Bitcoin wallet in the market is also very safe and practical as long as you use 2FA in your account.
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:59:43 PM

The safest way it not just bitcoin wallet but a hardware wallet of bitcoin which is encrypted and it has a high security that will encrypt your bitcoin and it works offline so it doesn't have any problem with the usage of bitcoin and for keeping it because it is like an all in one place to keep bitcoins for either long term or for very often transaction with bitcoin.
Btc is good for long term investment, bitcoins prove already how capable it is to increase in value the more we keep it, keep it on trusted application or better have trezor for online and offline transactions.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
beatleap

Activity: 99
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:01:04 PM

leveraging your Bitcoin with altcoin is a safe and profitable way to store your Bitcoin.
I think Bitcoin wallet in the market is also very safe and practical as long as you use 2FA in your account.
Worst advice possible and from a experienced user.....alt coins are not a way to store your bitcoin. Bitcoin should be stored in cold storage or at least on a wallet before alt coins.
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:05:34 PM

I think the safest way of keeping bitcoin is just keep it in your bitcoin wallet. Because if you do that it is hard to access it by others. And you have a privacy at all.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Habakkuk77

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:05:59 PM

According to what I read, it is good to have a high secured wallet.
 Presuming that it just like a physical wallet you need to protect it because it is possible that they can control your money.
 Be careful with the online services and do not put a very big amount on your wallet. Do not trust any other people.

[
dali_masmoudi

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:17:01 PM

First of all you have to choose a good wallet which can provide some security tools with a good reputation.
Then you have to follow security instructions proposed by your wallet step by step and to make sure you have an emergency account to have the possibility to recover the previous account in case of hacking.
You must not access to prohibited websites of platforms like the darknet if you Don't have enough experience.             
BeerPanda

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:44:23 PM

I think the safest way is investing into real products or stable btc
If you are sure you wanna take risk, I'll try some of those: UnikoinGold or Confideal.
I have already invested 350$, hope to get some profit
FJNuñez

Activity: 140

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:52:14 PM

The safest way to keep your bitcoins is to have a good way to store your 12 word seed or backup. If you can do this then you know you'll never lose funds again. Memorize it is best.

IanRidgwell

Activity: 263

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:59:37 PM

Answer is simple - only cold storage. One of best cold storage is Trezor - https://trezor.io/. Trezor is simple, robust hardware and you can store not only Bitcoins, but also Litecoin, ETH, Dash, ETH Classic and Zcash. Plus Trezor also have 2 Factor authentication & various additional functions.
The safest way to keep bitcoins is to store these bitcoins in cold storage where bitcoin will not be affected by hackers or any dangerous to them, I heard about some wallets namely trezor and ledger my friend told me that these wallets are really awesome and we need to save bitcoin there because of cold wallets property they have.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:02:08 PM

Well i didn't get any problem using coins.ph as my web wallet in storing my Bitcoins. I just make sure that i won't be downloading unknown application in my desktop also i don't use the info that i use in registering in that web wallet to other website with those two things that i mentioned my Bitcoin in my wallet are never been compromise with that and i am using that web wallet for many years now so i assume that is the safest way to keep Bitcoin.
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:06:46 PM

the safest way is to keep your private key (secret phrase) to anyone, never ever do show it to anybody and always keep an back up of those private key for the recovery of your bitcoin wallet just incase you lose the copy one of those secret phrase. and take note, dont store your bitcoin on just one wallet, keep it on several trusted wallets to avoid lose all your coins.
Burks

Activity: 303

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:09:46 PM

Well i didn't get any problem using coins.ph as my web wallet in storing my Bitcoins. I just make sure that i won't be downloading unknown application in my desktop also i don't use the info that i use in registering in that web wallet to other website with those two things that i mentioned my Bitcoin in my wallet are never been compromise with that and i am using that web wallet for many years now so i assume that is the safest way to keep Bitcoin.

Like you said mobile wallet is very safe you can store many days as you want.But you don't have to reveal your password or the BTC address to anyone which are the one needed if someone want to hack your wallet.I am using coinbase wallet for many days mt bitcoins are very safe here too.
Usui-Chan

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:11:11 PM

Choose a wallet that is encrypted very well like software wallets etc.. online wallets are more vulnerable to tracing and hacking. Be careful though, research for your own good
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: