Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:25:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Safest way to keep bitcoins?  (Read 18351 times)
2hot2handle

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:16:21 PM

Anything that you can access it through private key is safe for as long as you will not going to lose your key or someone will know your private key then your bitcoin is safe.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 01:16:26 PM

Coinbase is the most safest way i guess.and second is you should never mention it infront of anyone.
Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:28:01 PM

What is the safest way to keep bitcoins.

Taken dangers like hacking, losing in to account!
The most safest way to keep bitcoin in my opinion is by keeping it in trezor. It's a little bit expensive but it's a fair price to pay for the safety of your assets.
All of us heard the name of cold wallet it means only that this wallets is valid for those people who want to save their bitcoins without any hesitation and there will be no problems to them. I heard two wallet like this the first one is trezor and the second one is ledger where bitcoins can be kept without worrying about it.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:34:53 PM

Coinbase is the best way to keep your bitcoin safe. No one can access it without your password and email confirmation. I am using it and i never faced any problem with it.

████████████           CYBERTRADE          || |   |    |     MMO RPG FUTURISTIC          ████████████
||     Twitter     ||||   Telegram   ||||     TikTok     ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Aura

Activity: 518
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:40:35 PM

Safest way to keep your Bitcoins is a paper wallet.
But the process of creating a paper wallet can be unsafe, so make sure you do it good.
You can find a safe tutorial here: https://www.weusecoins.com/bitcoin-cold-storage-guide/
rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:18:52 PM

To keep a purse on the separate device that can be disconnected from the Internet and use this device only for the purse is better for btc. In this case the probability of hacking and loss of private keys will be minimal.
Sang04

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:21:38 PM

I'll make it sure that may bitcoin is secured to my coins.ph wallet because it is affiliate with our gov't.
Terry05

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:36:34 PM

Try to find trusted block chain wallet. Do some research to review the bitcoin wallet you wish to use. through these review you can know if the wallet is trusted and has a better security. Making sure also that you created a strong password(Letter,numbers and Special characters) for you account. lastly you should not place all of your bitcoin into one storage.  Smiley
Michael X

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:47:21 AM

If I’d have really a lot of money in btc, I would store it in a hardware wallet and keep it in a safe place together with a piece of paper where the recovery phrase is written. I think this is the safest way.
MAHNOOR

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:11:05 AM

If I’d have really a lot of money in btc, I would store it in a hardware wallet and keep it in a safe place together with a piece of paper where the recovery phrase is written. I think this is the safest way.
The safest way to keep bitcoins is to store these bitcoins in cold storage where bitcoin will not be affected by hackers or any dangerous to them, I heard about some wallets namely trezor and ledger my friend told me that these wallets are really awesome and we need to save bitcoin there because of cold wallets property they have.
Telegraphcoin

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:38:40 AM

I think the absolute safest place to keep bitcoins is cold storage. Other online options are possible, but they still have some degree of risk.
DenGreen910

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:42:22 AM

I think the safest way is invest money  Smiley btw I was a big fun of red pulse but by now its too sad. At that moment I invested into Confideal and Jibrel Network for sure
heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:17:21 PM

The safest way to keep bitcoins is to store these bitcoins in cold storage where bitcoin will not be affected by hackers or any dangerous to them, I heard about some wallets namely trezor and ledger my friend told me that these wallets are really awesome and we need to save bitcoin there because of cold wallets property they have.
saving bitcoin in the market exchange is very risky because if the market closes then there is no guarantee you will get your bitcoin back. save in your server wallet will lose all your balance if you lose private key and such. storing bitcoin in cold storage is the best choice and I agree with your opinion.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 12:28:14 PM

I think the safest way to keep all your bitcoin is to store this bitcoin in a good type of storage where bitcoin will not be affected or will not be searched by hackers. I also heard about some wallets namely the coins.ph and or the ethereum wallet. My friend told me that these wallets are really awesome and we need to save our bitcoins safely.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:27:40 PM

enable all your wallet security features. indeed the feature does not guarantee 100% security but it is able to make hackers distress into your wallet account.
crytomusica

Activity: 101

Cointed. The Future of the Money

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:08:18 PM

I strongly suggest everybody to use hardware wallets and keep those in very safe areas.

dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:10:13 PM

i think you can buy a frozen wallet, it is a offline wallet, it can not be hacked so it is very secure to save our bitcoin.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:39:54 PM

enable all your wallet security features. indeed the feature does not guarantee 100% security but it is able to make hackers distress into your wallet account.
That is applicable to an online wallet but if you want more security then it is better to have a paper wallet because that is the most affordable and safest way to keep your bitcoins because that paper wallet doesn't cost a lot and just a few cents of dollar you can have a secured wallet that will give you a comfortable feeling and that is when can say that your bitcoins are safe.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:33:36 PM

The safest way to keep bitcoin is of course to store it in the most safest wallet you can think of. The only way to keep our bitcoins safe lies on us. If we keep it very well, and avoid giving our credentials to different sites then it will be more safer.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:46:42 PM

you can choose offline wallet to get safest bitcoin right now, but it will dangerous if your PC or laptop infected by virus and broke your system, so y advice is use 1 computer only for your bitcoin wallet it will safest than you save your bitcoin itno your daily laptop / PC. it will risky to infected by virus

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: