Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:26:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Safest way to keep bitcoins?  (Read 18361 times)
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:15:50 PM

What is the safest way to keep bitcoins.

Taken dangers like hacking, losing in to account!

I am keeping my bitcoin in my wallet and store my private keys in a very safe place.  I dont allow anyone to use my computer easily.  I also set some password in my phone to keep my keys in a very private place.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:29:08 PM

What is the safest way to keep bitcoins.

Taken dangers like hacking, losing in to account!

I am keeping my bitcoin in my wallet and store my private keys in a very safe place.  I dont allow anyone to use my computer easily.  I also set some password in my phone to keep my keys in a very private place.
It is very good to safe bitcoin and that's why you can hold your bitcoin for many times and you will get good profit because bitcoin price is increasing and it will very beneficial for your future  .

Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:45:25 PM

The safest way would surely be a paper wallet, kept in multiple copies in safes and the like, that would be the safest method IMO, Another good way is a hardware wallet and keeping your coins protected.
Using a web wallet isn't the safest but something like blockchain and others which allow your access to your coins is acceptable IMO since the open-source code doesn't allow them access to your btc's and keys.
The best way to use the Paper Wallet is to talk to the computers recently when the virus is infected. I think the safest method is paper wallet. If possible, multiple copies must be made from the same paper. We have to share these with people we trust very much.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
piratcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:32:03 AM

One of the nice approaches to stay bitcoins is to store them into a piece space billfold. merely keeping it to an internet billfold are often venturous and it are often subject of hack. Despite what can be expected work space billfold area unit on personal PCs and it's individual security keys unto it.  Something safer is that the instrumentality billfold likewise. Case of it's a USB drive. it's a physical gismo that you just will have around with you.
Hannana01

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:38:45 AM

My opinion is use a hard wallet or Cold, Hard (Digital) Cash, this is a key step to protecting your cryptocurrency is to store anything of significant value in a hardware wallet—a physical device, like a USB drive, that stores your private keys and currency locally, and isn’t connected to the internet. Experts caution against storing large amounts of coins through cryptocurrency exchanges, or in digital wallet apps on your smartphone or computer.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:44:21 AM
Merited by Bruce1614 (7)

I would keep it in offline wallet that I can store my bitcoin sheltered and secure. Cold storage will help you to keep your bitcoin safe and nobody will attempt to stealth it.Cold storage is essential for anybody with bitcoin property and to all bitcoin clients. There are numerous programmer on the planet and some of them will attempt to hack your bitcoin so on the off chance that you need to keep your bitcoin sheltered and secure do the cold storage that you can a beyond any doubt nobody will endeavor to hack it.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:50:14 AM

The safest way to keep your bitcoins is keeping you storage or wallet safe and secured, keep it more personal or with your trusted persons. You may lose your bitcoin if you forgot the passwords, pins or private keys, in some cases bitcoin wallets is accessible by hackers obviously to steal your money online.
adifariz

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:51:35 AM

the safest way. I suggest that you use a hardware purse. You can buy it in the market. Examples of some are Trezor or the Ledger nano. I myself have Ledger nano. I would definitely recommend it to you. This is probably the safest method if you are careful when handling it. If you lose your hardware wallet or break it, your Bitcoin is most likely missing. So in a nutshell you save the key on a Ledger or paper wallet, etc. and then use a known expenditure key to create a transaction and sign it.
arjen18

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:52:44 AM

For me i think the safest way to keep bitcoin is to place your pk or the important file of your account in a stored place in make sure to get a 2fa to ensure that your account is secured
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:54:44 AM

The safest way to keep bitcoins to use offline wallet or secured sites that are storing bitcoins. You must use a unique wallet like blockchain wallet that has many confirmation and verification before you can decrypt or open your wallet.Always make sure your private keys are always safe offline
Victor$

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:35:27 PM

The safest way to keep bitcoins to use offline wallet or secured sites that are storing bitcoins. You must use a unique wallet like blockchain wallet that has many confirmation and verification before you can decrypt or open your wallet.Always make sure your private keys are always safe offline
Yeah it can be use as a wallet but I think the best wallet that bitcoin can use is blockchain and we can introduce block chain to the whole world so that bitcoin will rise up in price and will earn money for people every pump. For me now it is not very hard to keep your bitcoin safe as bitcoin has wallet and we should take benefits from it, online and offline both kind of wallets should be use because it is the need of the day  to have more than one wallet for bitcoin.
cryptomoon1004

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:39:30 PM

Paper Wallet. A paper wallet is also a relatively safe way of storing Bitcoin, although it requires a bit more advanced understanding of how digital currencies work. Generate a paper wallet online using any number of dedicated websites, or generate the wallet offline for even greater security.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:41:34 PM

Safest way to protect bitcoin is bitcoin wallet like coinbase . there are authentic verification system that keep safe your btc . don't share mail I'd and password to anyone of bitcoin wallet .

SergeYak

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:03:34 PM

You just need not to tell that you have those bitcoins man. When only you knows where and how many money you have you will never be scammed.
Raffaele Rago

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:07:55 PM

Saving Bitcoin on cold wallet is more safe than the other online wallet. Try not save your btc on Exchanges.
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:08:21 PM

Safest way to keep bitcoins? Well, you can keep control of your coins with bip 38 paper or cold storage wallet. Be sure to use a strong passphrase. You can generate a paper wallet here: bitcoinpaperwallet.com. You can generate it offline and print it for safe keeping. Dont you ever try post it online so that no one can access on it. You should make a backup. It could be  encrypted and saved online somewhere or another printed copy of the paper wallet.
chrsjrcj

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:28:50 PM

Hardware wallet will be one of the best way to store your bitcoins. Though it will be costing you some bucks but it is secured if you'll buy your very own hardware wallet. Another good choice is to use bitcoin core or electrum.
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329

AGATE

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:47:23 PM

The safest way to keep your bitcoin safe is trusted a wallet that secure your crypto and bitcoin. Choosing a secure wallet is better to store your bitcoin and beware on the fake wallet that they easily hack and get your store bitcoin.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 11:57:02 PM

Saving Bitcoin on cold wallet is more safe than the other online wallet. Try not save your btc on Exchanges.

Saving your crypto assets on crypto exchange is just like a suicide. Keeping it in web wallets like MEW, Metamask and any other related coins is not yet safe. Keeping it in hardwallets may seem less vulnerable for attacks but for me, the safest way to save it is for you to be vigilant and careful enough.

kukuli

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:19:01 PM

All will endeavor chilly storage, that is keeping your bitcoins in a hardware rather than argument. But I think instead. It depends concerning the subject of your viewpoint for keeping bitcoins. If you are a hours of day trader who profit in and out of market often, also keeping a substantial amount of your bitcoins upon the ably-behaved row you trade isn't bad idea. However if you plan is for long term, along with I advice you save them in chilly wallet where you have unqualified manage beyond the private key.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: