Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:43:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COINDASH - OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD  (Read 51945 times)
xapwxrm5742

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:15:46 AM

As said here before, for better information and answers go to our Slack. It will take time for us to return and maintain this and CoinDash main thread but it will happen.

Bounty distribution will be on schedule and will take place two week after contributors get their tokens. The bounty portal is a sub domain of our hacked site and that is why we keep it down until a new site will be fully ready.

Thanks for your understanding
hello,dev I want know if I can change my signature code will I got my bounty coin?
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:35:58 AM

why did the team close the main thread? It would be important to have official statements!
Because they said they have too many social media (facebook,,twitter, slack, btcalk) so they want to focus only from slack. Just join on there and ask anything you want.

hello,dev I want know if I can change my signature code will I got my bounty coin?
They already said all people can remove the signature.
rmyg5907

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:10:09 AM

good job,waiting the bounty detail update!
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:24:12 AM

After all the fuck ups that had happen, I still want this project being developed as planned.  The platform will still be one of the best and I think the team are going to be more careful from now on as they have learned their lesson.
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:44:57 AM

why did the team close the main thread? It would be important to have official statements!
Because they said they have too many social media (facebook,,twitter, slack, btcalk) so they want to focus only from slack. Just join on there and ask anything you want.

They already said all people can remove the signature.

only slack XD because they can nothing  Roll Eyes
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:07:48 PM

After all the fuck ups that had happen, I still want this project being developed as planned.  The platform will still be one of the best and I think the team are going to be more careful from now on as they have learned their lesson.
yes,  I  have always believe this project is  managed by a  responsible  team,  I will hold my tokens at least  for  3 years

aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:26:50 PM

yes,  I  have always believe this project is  managed by a  responsible  team,  I will hold my tokens at least  for  3 years
it was a really nice project. we entered my friend in common. but now she stopped. all the demons left me. in his account. when it comes to the stock market, it immediately I will buy my own account.  Grin

when I entered the stock market in your opinion, the value of a few dollars? I want to keep it for 2 years.
zahra4577

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:06:00 PM

Any updates on bounty? Is there any deadline?

Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:35:45 PM

Just couple messages above its saying in two weeks after investors got their tokens. So hopefully at august we have chance to get it.
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:01:43 PM

Finaly it seems that all accusations of "self hacking" or "inside work" were wrong. Anyway there was no proof of that and now the team is showing very well that they continue to work on this project.

I am happy to see that I didn't loose my money because of the hack and that the team will work hard to make this project going as far as possible.

Good luck everyone !

and whats wrong? is there ANY PROOF they got hacked XD i dont think so  Roll Eyes u are happy that u dont lost your money? oh where i sell your token without a lose?
they cant proof anythink so just fuck you people who believe in this shit.. you believe too in santa claus  Cheesy

You should watch your words and be more respectful with people little kid. It's not because someone doesn't agree with you that you need to insult...

Anyway I have the right to still have hope and you have nothing to tell about it !

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Mr.Coinzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:12:40 PM

There are no bounties they are lying
PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:39:48 PM

Finaly it seems that all accusations of "self hacking" or "inside work" were wrong. Anyway there was no proof of that and now the team is showing very well that they continue to work on this project.

I am happy to see that I didn't loose my money because of the hack and that the team will work hard to make this project going as far as possible.

Good luck everyone !

and whats wrong? is there ANY PROOF they got hacked XD i dont think so  Roll Eyes u are happy that u dont lost your money? oh where i sell your token without a lose?
they cant proof anythink so just fuck you people who believe in this shit.. you believe too in santa claus  Cheesy

You should watch your words and be more respectful with people little kid. It's not because someone doesn't agree with you that you need to insult...

Anyway I have the right to still have hope and you have nothing to tell about it !

u can hope what u want but most people here promoting this shit.. and thats not ok
papajamba

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:23:08 PM

waiting too for the bounty distribution
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:16:30 AM

As said here before, for better information and answers go to our Slack. It will take time for us to return and maintain this and CoinDash main thread but it will happen.

Bounty distribution will be on schedule and will take place two week after contributors get their tokens. The bounty portal is a sub domain of our hacked site and that is why we keep it down until a new site will be fully ready.

Thank you for the information you have provided and it seems to be quite old and time consuming.
Okay maybe i will continue to talk about this through slack..

Thanks  Wink
I think bounty will be distribute in august month. very nice project and defiantly coindash will be successful in future.
scoffild

Activity: 366

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:04:35 AM

Thank you for the information you have provided and it seems to be quite old and time consuming.

Thanks  Wink
I think bounty will be distribute in august month. very nice project and defiantly coindash will be successful in future.
it is a nice news about our bounty.i also think we can get it on August.the team always work about the problems.now we only need wait two weeks.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
Better. Quick.

Transparent.

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
tolobret

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:11:23 AM

Thanks  Wink

do you know the fix date?
rajsimran

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:30:02 AM

is this campaign alive? no update from op? please somebody confirm me please
PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:34:53 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2017, 06:50:41 AM by PowerHemp

hahaha its very funny.. coindash closed the main thread because of spam.. but this thread still open but the signatur campain is long time ago gone...  Roll Eyes

Cheesy FISHY FISHY FISHY  Cheesy

EDIT: Since 13 days no proof if they got hacked. no photos of the report to the fpi/police.. no infos.. only slack..

INSIDE JOB!!!!!
Deloreandel

Activity: 325

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 07:53:38 AM

still waiting for that informing bounty post Smiley

NOIZ
⇐ ● NOIZ is a decentralized cognitive ad network ICO LIVE SOON ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITE WHITEPAPER  TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:21:56 AM

still waiting for that informing bounty post Smiley

dev is no longer active here^^ just slack... bounty will be paid in some weeks what i saw the last pages here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: