Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:54:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COINDASH - OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD  (Read 51956 times)
vinipoars

Activity: 581
Merit: 507

To the moon!

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 05:35:42 AM

Why have some people removed the CoinDash signature, just because the website is hacked? Didn't they see the great effort coindash have done the compensate the loss made by the hacker. The investors won't bear any loss. I will continue to promote coindash as before.

I'm here to support the devs. They're doing a great work. Let's wait, time will show we're right.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:38:41 AM

this project coindash has a hard day yesterday, I hope it will recover soon. and I hope everyone will happy and coindash is back to planning as the begining
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:52:19 AM

I think devs will solve all problems soon and make the appropriate conclusions.
vinipoars

To the moon!

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 05:59:36 AM

You take the signature, you lose: that's the game. I'm 100% supporting the devs. It was just a small bump in the bright road ahead.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:05:23 AM

Why have some people removed the Dev signature, just because the website is hacked? Didn't they see the great effort Dev have done the compensate the loss made by the hacker. The investors won't bear any loss. I will continue to promote Dev as before.

I think they are mostly mad at the COINDASH team 'coz they locked the spreadsheet files for bounties and took down their bounty portal.

Yes, I see them they are locked for what purpose they locked the spreadsheets. Even they did not announce anything here about whether to remove the signatures or not. Before removing those people should get confirmation from the Dev Team.
bob75coin

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:09:16 AM

Any news about signature? I want to remove mine but I would like an official statement!
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:50:50 AM

Any news about signature? I want to remove mine but I would like an official statement!

In a few hours it'll be TWO DAYS from the hack and the devs didn't bother to drop a single note to their bounties community. This is in itself careless to say the least. Many people including me have just taken down the signature as there is no ICO any more to advertise, if they are honest they will pay the bounties, if they will not pay bounties... well, I let you guess which would then be the implications in the public perception of their honesty, also regarding the hack itself. Certainly it would NOT be the best way to regain the trust of the community.
CoinDash HQ (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:13:41 AM

Dear CoinDashers

We are all deeply sorry for being quiet lately. As you can probably imagine this is a lot to take in and will take us time to mentally recover.
Your bounties are safe. The bounty portal is a sub domain of our site and was taken down immediately after the hack took place in order to prevent more people from sending money into the hacker address. All the bounty data is secure and backed up. The signature spreadsheet was actually locked during a post count check and will soon be up for all of you to see.

As we said, we plan on distributing CDT tokens to everybody that participate in the sale. That is including you guys, we appreciate you very much and did not forget about you at any stage. The distribution method itself is something we are finalizing at the moment and hopefully will be announced later on today. Eventually everyone of you will get what they deserves.

Thanks, the CoinDash team

PrintMule

Activity: 980

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:27:40 AM

Dear CoinDashers

We are all deeply sorry for being quiet lately. As you can probably imagine this is a lot to take in and will take us time to mentally recover.
Your bounties are safe. The bounty portal is a sub domain of our site and was taken down immediately after the hack took place in order to prevent more people from sending money into the hacker address. All the bounty data is secure and backed up. The signature spreadsheet was actually locked during a post count check and will soon be up for all of you to see.

As we said, we plan on distributing CDT tokens to everybody that participate in the sale. That is including you guys, we appreciate you very much and did not forget about you at any stage. The distribution method itself is something we are finalizing at the moment and hopefully will be announced later on today. Eventually everyone of you will get what they deserves.

Actually , It's not important that they are safe. It was a pity on the project.You have lost that you can end very nicely.The project is collecting $ 6.4 million untill the end and hackers collecting $ 7 million one day ? Is this the only case that seems strange to me? There is a lot of mystery in that project and I hope you do not ruin it any more.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:36:44 AM

me too i want to remove mine as soon as possible just wait for an official announcement...anyway slack bounty channel was deleted...coindash dashboard bounty is offline...
vinipoars

To the moon!

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 07:41:36 AM

Dear CoinDashers

Glad to hear that! Hope you all the best!
Dirgantara

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:53:22 AM

Dear CoinDashers

Thanks for the update. If we can survive from this storm, then Coindash is do worth to fight for. So far i support you and believe that you'll short it out.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:55:33 AM

Dear CoinDashers

so an announce?we can take off signature? and you pay bounty earned untill now?
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:55:59 AM

Dear CoinDashers

Happy to hear that, finally. Smiley Yes, I didn't think at how mentally devastating must it be to experience such a catastrophic event in such a crucial moment like a life-changing ICO for such a huge project. Now I agree this delay is understandable.
CoinDash HQ (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:01:17 AM

Thanks for your support guys! it means the world to us

We will finish the count today, and after that you can all replace the signature

Wait for the official announcement

Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:13:31 AM

We will finish the count today, and after that you can all replace the signature

Oh damn, sad to hear your site got hacked. Fortunatelly you still have some for your future project, i do not know why people keep hack new ICO atm. Wish you with best luck and i will wait for your official announcement about campaign.
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:26:07 AM

Dear CoinDashers

i got email from coindash team according to that coindash team has lossed 37k eth it's too bad news for all. and CDT team are doing hard work there solving for all issues i am they get more success coming days.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:16:27 AM

People are angry for their loss because many of them have invested into CoinDash ICO with confident. But suddenly something happened better do what you want to build. So that people will start building trust on you because to gain trust it is very difficult you need to prove it by showing them your work.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 09:44:39 AM

I hope the coindash management will be able to catch the culprit, recover the stolen funds and punish the thief soon.

Z-Chain

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:57:15 AM

People are angry for their loss because many of them have invested into CoinDash ICO with confident. But suddenly something happened better do what you want to build. So that people will start building trust on you because to gain trust it is very difficult you need to prove it by showing them your work.

I really believe people will gain trust soon again. This shit happens it crypto........in two months now no one will even remember this hack as it relatively small
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: