Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:15:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COINDASH - OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD  (Read 51956 times)
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:19:27 PM

When will our bounties be distributed?Is there any deadline?I can not access bounty portal anymore
If you had read previous threads u would have read that the team will distribute 2 weeks after contributors had gotten their token. Your question should be when will contributors get their token.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Sarangeti

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:25:18 PM

I sent 30 ETH to the hacker address and was devastated to see the hack....But since than I honestly believe the team even more. They are working around the clock answering any god damn questions, they closed the thread because idiots here who did not eve participate spammed the thread with huge red capital letters and didn't even allowed them to say what happened, and than they say that no answers were given....This forum will not last long while enabling people to become bullies with their big letters...

▬▬▬▬ Lendoit ▮ P2P Cross Border Lending ▮ Lendoit ▬▬▬▬
All You Need Is Loan ▰▰ Revolutionizing the Lending Industry
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[TGE on December 2017]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sarangeti

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:26:31 PM

I hope this will be going to back to normal again
Guys when in the investment theres a always risk keep in mind that the team not want that happend to dev now they are doing everything they can do to fix the problem.

So just relax Smiley

The biggest lost here is the company's lost of 7 Million USD....they plan to give everyone their tokens so no one of the investors is hurt, just the company that now will have less ethereum

Sarangeti

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:35:11 PM

they will proof nothing because they can proof nothing Wink

just see it you got scamed and u will never so your money back you will get just worthless tokens XD

Do not make fast statements. Let's just give them time to cope wih the situation. I think everything will be ok.

lol time? are you serious? thats the first thing i do searching for the hacker the longer it takes so more easy to go underground for the hacker..
yeah why they should stop scaming people when there still so many idiots like you here what support this shit SHAME ON YOU ALL

Just do us a favour and shut the fuck up, you think you are the protector of this world but you are just a troll, because of you the team is no longer communicate in this channel what good did came out from this? go away, we don't need you kind to tell us what to believe in, you are a pain in the ass...

haha say me a noobie what know nothing about crypto XD go invest 1000 of euros and than go cry. idiot u lost already much money because when token go to a exchange it will dump hard. for what u invest u really think u will get rich haha not with that bullshit..

he closed the thread because he was not able to proof anything.. and you idiot believe an known scamer that he dont lie if he cant prove and ignore questions about the hacker?   Cheesy Grin

I bet you bought this account so people will hear the BS of opinions you have....since this did not help you you started writing in red and big letters....What is next? Your mama is going to pitch in and help you? move on, spam another thread we heard you enough....

torrentco

Activity: 2128
Merit: 418

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:51:23 PM

I sent 30 ETH to the hacker address and was devastated to see the hack....But since than I honestly believe the team even more. They are working around the clock answering any god damn questions, they closed the thread because idiots here who did not eve participate spammed the thread with huge red capital letters and didn't even allowed them to say what happened, and than they say that no answers were given....This forum will not last long while enabling people to become bullies with their big letters...

i am so happy for the ico investors really.
you may have to wait a little longer when it hits the market but sooner or later you will get your investments worth.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:06:38 PM

you may have to wait a little longer when it hits the market but sooner or later you will get your investments worth.

Yes, they are updating the investors at least because many other companies are not even responding to the investors.
We have to wait until they announce about the distribution and the exchange. Even they announced bounty people also regarding distribution.

Sarangeti

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:10:31 PM

Yes, they are updating the investors at least because many other companies are not even responding to the investors.
We have to wait until they announce about the distribution and the exchange. Even they announced bounty people also regarding distribution.

I'll say this again I have greater faith in coindash now than before, yes they got snacked in the face for not securing their site but they picked themselves of the ground and keep on rolling, the biggest winners here will be the whales to buy all the early dumps

PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:48:38 PM

they will proof nothing because they can proof nothing Wink

just see it you got scamed and u will never so your money back you will get just worthless tokens XD

Do not make fast statements. Let's just give them time to cope wih the situation. I think everything will be ok.

lol time? are you serious? thats the first thing i do searching for the hacker the longer it takes so more easy to go underground for the hacker..
yeah why they should stop scaming people when there still so many idiots like you here what support this shit SHAME ON YOU ALL

Just do us a favour and shut the fuck up, you think you are the protector of this world but you are just a troll, because of you the team is no longer communicate in this channel what good did came out from this? go away, we don't need you kind to tell us what to believe in, you are a pain in the ass...

haha say me a noobie what know nothing about crypto XD go invest 1000 of euros and than go cry. idiot u lost already much money because when token go to a exchange it will dump hard. for what u invest u really think u will get rich haha not with that bullshit..

he closed the thread because he was not able to proof anything.. and you idiot believe an known scamer that he dont lie if he cant prove and ignore questions about the hacker?   Cheesy Grin

I bet you bought this account so people will hear the BS of opinions you have....since this did not help you you started writing in red and big letters....What is next? Your mama is going to pitch in and help you? move on, spam another thread we heard you enough....

no i bought your mum  Kiss because this weekend was -50%  Shocked
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:54:01 PM

I'll say this again I have greater faith in coindash now than before, yes they got snacked in the face for not securing their site but they picked themselves of the ground and keep on rolling, the biggest winners here will be the whales to buy all the early dumps

early dumps XD the company have million of tokens for dumping  Roll Eyes the people what dump will be only a little problem you have 0 plan about crypto or anything so just stfu. you idiot still believe in santa claus and the easter bunny  Cheesy
xx-man

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:05:08 PM

I just wanted to inquire about this signature campaign, whether it's been allowed to be deleted for this coindash signature.
BlackMike

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:09:33 PM

I just wanted to inquire about this signature campaign, whether it's been allowed to be deleted for this coindash signature.

Check the google spreadsheet in OP post. All stakes are fixed now and bounty campaign closed. You can remove signature and join next project campaign.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
xx-man

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:29:52 PM

Check the google spreadsheet in OP post. All stakes are fixed now and bounty campaign closed. You can remove signature and join next project campaign.

Well, thank you I'll check it soon, and I'll remove this signature, and will replace it for the next project.
gobisirom

Activity: 436

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:00:38 PM

When is bounty distributed?
Is there no schedule specified?
When this problem is over
Hyakku

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:10:20 PM

Can someone PM an invite to the CDT slack channel? ICO investor here and just want to stay in the loop for things but the site is (understandably) not working at the moment, presumably to stop people spamming in general.
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:59:07 PM

People must be dumb claiming coindash is doing the best for all investors.First whitelisted investors who wanna leave are now taken hostage.It doesnt care what they want or if they are going to loose money.The most important part is to find a solution for the idiotism of coindash who lost money from their other investors.Wouldnt they take the whitelisted investors as hostage they career would end here for ever.
Next step their fucking pricks are taking now money from whitelisted investors and devaluating the value of the coins but not offering a single coin from their own asset to burn to regain value to the coins which will be distributed.
These are fucking pricks moving their mistake to the back of the whitelisted investors only.
The whole project and of course the financial disaster which will come in the future is being hold on the backs of the whitelisted investors.
I recommend taking a lawyer and get your funds back.You have the full right to it.
Should the project end in a mess you can be sure coindash is going to dump their coins as quick as they can
zxl912157

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:16:48 AM

When is bounty distributed?
Is there no schedule specified?
When this problem is over
I feel it will be a long journey, how it will work out. All still in process. There is no other word than "be patient".
Dewi08

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:16:39 AM

Well, thank you I'll check it soon, and I'll remove this signature, and will replace it for the next project.
So whether this project can continue or is temporarily suspended, but I hope they handled this issue well and paid for all participants who must have started the campaign well in advance and followed the procedures contained in this project regulation ....
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:20:48 AM

The request of the manager on a subscription bounty to correct in my column number 93 wearing an avatar. I was registered to the campaign when I was a Member (or even earlier) so I could not wear an avatar, but from the moment I applied for the change of the Full Member rank I started to wear an avatar, but the table did not fix it. A huge request to correct this misunderstanding!
Z-Chain

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:08:56 AM

The request of the manager on a subscription bounty to correct in my column number 93 wearing an avatar. I was registered to the campaign when I was a Member (or even earlier) so I could not wear an avatar, but from the moment I applied for the change of the Full Member rank I started to wear an avatar, but the table did not fix it. A huge request to correct this misunderstanding!

THis is something they are updating once every two weeks, they said they still have to do a final check so I guess they will eventually update it
Z-Chain

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:11:33 AM

I truly believe that Bitcointalk forum days are counting...people here can be so loud for absolutely no reason and you can't control the discussion here.....it was so easy for those guys to vanish if they wanted to, no police or anyone else can ever prove they stole anything themselves, instead they are still here every day giving answeres and making things right, how can you still possibly think this is a scam?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: