Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:50:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COINDASH - OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD  (Read 51945 times)
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:06:20 PM

https://twitter.com/coindashio

The new distribution is about to start..! You want to learn more about our Loyalty program? https://coindash.io/loyalty-program  Check here!
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:23:34 PM

hy dev i don't receive CDTs token ..
my account bitcointalk Brama Jasa
my ether wallet : 0x4C8b89Be299d28341EfA2cD5B70CA6dB9Bc991E0
spreadsheets no  : 664

bounties will be paid next week
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:02:03 PM

Hello, manager Bounty I wrote 3 articles about the project CoinDash 2 in Russian and one in Turkish. My question is that I was not included in the company's bounty table for articles on blogs, I did a great job, wasting my time. I ask you to enroll the shares for articles in blogs.   Here are links to articles http://Https://medium.com/@stil55/-coindash-cc7a0be23738 http://Https://golos.io/ru--golos/@stil555/predstavlyaem-proekt-coindash http://Https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@stil555/degerlendirme-proje-coindash
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:04:20 AM

Is the token for the social media campaign already distributed? thank you for answering in advance.

no its not (yet). still waiting
Looks no news about the distribution, let's wait for the news here.

pemulungdollar

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:06:15 AM

give me link to received coindash bounty
Sadio

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

What is wet may never dry

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:17:49 AM

Hello, manager Bounty I wrote 3 articles about the project CoinDash 2 in Russian and one in Turkish. My question is that I was not included in the company's bounty table for articles on blogs, I did a great job, wasting my time. I ask you to enroll the shares for articles in blogs.   Here are links to articles http://Https://medium.com/@stil55/-coindash-cc7a0be23738 http://Https://golos.io/ru--golos/@stil555/predstavlyaem-proekt-coindash http://Https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@stil555/degerlendirme-proje-coindash

Did you approach them prior and get CoinDash HQ approval for the work?

I got 1 of mine not included as well for not getting advanced approval
Sadio

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:19:03 AM

Is the token for the social media campaign already distributed? thank you for answering in advance.

no its not (yet). still waiting
Looks no news about the distribution, let's wait for the news here.

There is a lot news on theSlack, here not so many....the distribution of the bounty according to the Newsletter is scheduled for the 15 of August
CoinDash HQ (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:33:27 AM

Coindashers, Bounty portal is up & secured again
Please log in and provide a receiving address and claim your reward that were not claimed until now, Don't claim again the same rewards.

Claims expected stats:
Signature/ambassadors/blogs/bugs/Ether.camp - Pending - it will be approved after all calculations will be done in the following days

Social
- FB - Pending (being checked at the moment externally to the platform), TW - all is working except several know users - will be fixed manually, Slack - 10 stars

PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:51:05 AM

SHORT TEXT FROM NEWSLETTER

aztexx 8:10 PM, August 1st
The way you guys handled the hack and the follow up transparency, and especially the application of coindash itself is all very well done! Gives alot of confidence to investors. I recommended all my co-workers to start using app.coindash.io as it's a great way to keep track of the portfolio. Thanks for everything, I want this company to flourish

wtf what is transparency?
1. No proof of hack
2. No proof of reporting the hackers to police/fpi
3. Website with the false address was over 1h+ online why dont shut the website down if u already posted 6 min after the ico start that the website got hacked.. most people dont watch bitcointalk..

IF U CANT SIMPLE DO THE FIRST 2 FUCKING STEPS IT WAS A INSIDE JOB AND YOU DONT CARE ABOUT FINDING THE HACKER! THIS SHIT IS THE FIRST THING I DO WHEN I GET HACKED..

Man you are full of shit.....get your caps lock unpressed....we heard you enough...you are just repeating your bullshit again and again....the site was down 10 minutes after the hack, not everyone saw the malicious address at first and the sale started a bit after 13:00 PM. Were you ever hacked ? did you ever filed such complaint to the authorities?

This is very surprising to me...Powerhemp never was on the thread of coindash but was first seen 30 minutes before the sale and started to FUD the entire place without stops. one minute after the sale started things become messy and since than he will not shut up, It is like he is angry the team kept on going, I smell a connection here, do you?

LOL if PowerHemp is the scammer that will be hillarious! actually it does look strange to say the truth but conspiracies are endless

Cheesy Grin Cheesy HAHAHAHA now come the newbie accounts from coindash dev + friends HAHAHA just want to say LOL.
yeah im the hacker Wink im smoking weed with your money now the next 100 years you idiot Roll Eyes thanks for the money  Cheesy

so you fuckers im posting this shit again and again because i get no answer..

AHA im posting 30 min bevor ico first time? so you have no idea and i say again fuck off i dont speak with you! dont give me a fucking answer. if you dont like what im posting so ignore me and FUCK OFF

NO ANSWER SINCE THE HACK!!

1. No proof of hack
3. Website with the false address was over 1h+ online why dont shut the website down if u already posted 6 min after the ico start that the website got hacked.. most people dont watch bitcointalk..

hey dev i ask u now the 1000 times again. proof the first 2 steps for your legit and trust.
CoinDash HQ (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:25:55 AM

The way you guys handled the hack and the follow up transparency, and especially the application of coindash itself is all very well done! Gives alot of confidence to investors. I recommended all my co-workers to start using app.coindash.io as it's a great way to keep track of the portfolio. Thanks for everything, I want this company to flourish

1. No proof of hack

IF U CANT SIMPLE DO THE FIRST 2 FUCKING STEPS IT WAS A INSIDE JOB AND YOU DONT CARE ABOUT FINDING THE HACKER! THIS SHIT IS THE FIRST THING I DO WHEN I GET HACKED..

Man you are full of shit.....get your caps lock unpressed....we heard you enough...you are just repeating your bullshit again and again....the site was down 10 minutes after the hack, not everyone saw the malicious address at first and the sale started a bit after 13:00 PM. Were you ever hacked ? did you ever filed such complaint to the authorities?

This is very surprising to me...Powerhemp never was on the thread of coindash but was first seen 30 minutes before the sale and started to FUD the entire place without stops. one minute after the sale started things become messy and since than he will not shut up, It is like he is angry the team kept on going, I smell a connection here, do you?

LOL if PowerHemp is the scammer that will be hillarious! actually it does look strange to say the truth but conspiracies are endless

Cheesy Grin Cheesy HAHAHAHA now come the newbie accounts from coindash dev + friends HAHAHA just want to say LOL.
yeah im the hacker Wink im smoking weed with your money now the next 100 years you idiot Roll Eyes thanks for the money  Cheesy

AHA im posting 30 min bevor ico first time? so you have no idea and i say again fuck off i dont speak with you! dont give me a fucking answer. if you dont like what im posting so ignore me and FUCK OFF

1. No proof of hack

hey dev i ask u now the 1000 times again. proof the first 2 steps for your legit and trust.

We as a team couldn't care less of your opinion. What are you even expecting to get as an evidence?  Israel Police statement? a photo of complaint form submitted in Hebrew? If you don't take our word on that than thats your problem.

dozens of hacks happened in the industry, not once did we see a proof of police complaint. Call Israel Police cyber authority Lahav and ask for details about the investigation.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:30:17 AM

https://twitter.com/coindashio

The new distribution is about to start..! You want to learn more about our Loyalty program? https://coindash.io/loyalty-program  Check here!
loyalty site don t open...anyway can i have some more details please?...
Vesperion

Activity: 506

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:49:17 AM

Please log in and provide a receiving address and claim your reward that were not claimed until now, Don't claim again the same rewards.

Claims expected stats:
Signature/ambassadors/blogs/bugs/Ether.camp - Pending - it will be approved after all calculations will be done in the following days

Social
- FB - Pending (being checked at the moment externally to the platform), TW - all is working except several know users - will be fixed manually, Slack - 10 stars

The problem is retweets count always gave wrong number/counts, i asked about this 3 times via correction form but still haven't fix yet.
Done with 25 retweets(more) but bounty portal only count: 2

Thanks 

Account burned by the community.
Kj1

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:49:03 PM

Claims expected stats:

Social

my twitter show 2 retweet.
but status approved and my slack approved too.
so i dont need do something right.
just wait right?

wenzuo

Activity: 318

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:10:12 PM

I have read the post upon, my status approved,shall I do something to get the bounty, or just wait? Besides, anyone know will there be larger exchange list CDT?

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:24:48 PM

1. No proof of hack

1. No proof of hack

We as a team couldn't care less of your opinion. What are you even expecting to get as an evidence?  Israel Police statement? a photo of complaint form submitted in Hebrew? If you don't take our word on that than thats your problem.

dozens of hacks happened in the industry, not once did we see a proof of police complaint. Call Israel Police cyber authority Lahav and ask for details about the investigation.

so u want say the hacker is gone? he made perfect job and he will never be found? why u dont care about that 10 million dollar stole?
CoinDash HQ (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:26:56 PM

1. No proof of hack

1. No proof of hack

so u want say the hacker is gone? he made perfect job and he will never be found? why u dont care about that 10 million dollar stole?

Who said that? stop playing dummy
Why would we provide here anything that can risk the investigation? Chances of recovering the hack are slim to begin with, why should we provide here the leads we have and get them to be practically zero?

Now with all the respect. If you want to continue this conversation, either open a new thread and PM me the link or find other platforms to do so, this is our bounty thread and it will remain solely to that purpose, stop raising those groundless accusations here.

Sadio

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:45:16 PM

Claims expected stats:

Social

LOL, so just the Slack got stars? you should reconsider the deal you made with Wings on the platform....I could have make it better....
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:24:29 PM

My twitter counter shows only 1 retweet, however I've made more than 30. Need to be fixed! Waiting for the 15th of August impatiently.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:36:34 PM

same here i have 333 retweet in my twitter but in my dashboard is showing 12 retweet ihope it will fix.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:40:19 PM

Claims expected stats:

Social

sir the counting in the bounty dash is wrong i have 333 retweets but in the dash board is 12 Sad i hope it will fix.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: