Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:18:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COINDASH - OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD  (Read 51945 times)
Z-Chain

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:13:24 AM

I just wanted to inquire about this signature campaign, whether it's been allowed to be deleted for this coindash signature.

Check the google spreadsheet in OP post. All stakes are fixed now and bounty campaign closed. You can remove signature and join next project campaign.

Well, thank you I'll check it soon, and I'll remove this signature, and will replace it for the next project.
So whether this project can continue or is temporarily suspended, but I hope they handled this issue well and paid for all participants who must have started the campaign well in advance and followed the procedures contained in this project regulation ....

Worse things have happened in the crypto field and project succeeded...I think Coindash will be a huge hit when it hits exchanges, it will take a fw days but than it will explode, think about it everyone know this coin now, how many coins can say that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:20:08 AM

I just wanted to inquire about this signature campaign, whether it's been allowed to be deleted for this coindash signature.

Check the google spreadsheet in OP post. All stakes are fixed now and bounty campaign closed. You can remove signature and join next project campaign.

Well, thank you I'll check it soon, and I'll remove this signature, and will replace it for the next project.
So whether this project can continue or is temporarily suspended, but I hope they handled this issue well and paid for all participants who must have started the campaign well in advance and followed the procedures contained in this project regulation ....

Worse things have happened in the crypto field and project succeeded...I think Coindash will be a huge hit when it hits exchanges, it will take a fw days but than it will explode, think about it everyone know this coin now, how many coins can say that?

You are just a poor Loser trying to defend your investment which you sent to the hackers.

You fucker are just supporting coindash to save your own ass and nothing more
itulaj1

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:36:49 AM

dev are still bounty i want join this bounty.i think this project good
rendiuno

Activity: 340
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:12:49 AM

The request of the manager on a subscription bounty to correct in my column number 93 wearing an avatar. I was registered to the campaign when I was a Member (or even earlier) so I could not wear an avatar, but from the moment I applied for the change of the Full Member rank I started to wear an avatar, but the table did not fix it. A huge request to correct this misunderstanding!
It's been a long time also no replies from dev or anything. The main thread in the lock, still waiting for news
wenzuo

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:11:52 PM

it seems the bounty pool website is closed: https://bounty.coindash.io
anyone know what has happened? when will the bounty distributed

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:00:31 PM

As said here before, for better information and answers go to our Slack. It will take time for us to return and maintain this and CoinDash main thread but it will happen.

Bounty distribution will be on schedule and will take place two week after contributors get their tokens. The bounty portal is a sub domain of our hacked site and that is why we keep it down until a new site will be fully ready.

Thanks for your understanding
thanks for HD's  notice,   I trust coindash as  always,  waiting for good news  of coindash

2 weeks after distribution. Gottcha. Thanks. Things were floating into the air without a goal until now.
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:28:46 PM

I truly believe that Bitcointalk forum days are counting...people here can be so loud for absolutely no reason and you can't control the discussion here.....it was so easy for those guys to vanish if they wanted to, no police or anyone else can ever prove they stole anything themselves, instead they are still here every day giving answeres and making things right, how can you still possibly think this is a scam?

why they should run away if there are still so many idiots believing them.. if they stay longer they can scam more money from you Wink

u dont undersatand because you are stupid they try the pump the coin price so they can dump there 100million+ coins on good price and scam u again;) if they leave now the project the coin will not get on exchange and they can not dump because  noone will buy..
robifuni

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:34:40 PM

it seems the bounty pool website is closed: https://bounty.coindash.io
anyone know what has happened? when will the bounty distributed
Their site got hacked, do not you know it?

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:52:38 AM

Stop to make a stupid posts and check the previous pages.Bounty is closed.
QueenOf

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:45:13 PM

Did you Know this bounty was done ,  their site got hacked and they're fixing it. and we are here waiting for the distribution for all bounty guys,
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 02:57:07 PM

i'm joining bounty, but i can't access bounty link, why? i've got 35 stars

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
reza10

Activity: 63
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:01:09 PM

We all hope the problems encountered by coindash will soon be over and the new coindash site will be released soon. So that we investors immediately receive commissions and the bounty also receive their wages.
This is probably the longest waiting we've experienced.
ANN thread in lock, response from dev is stopped
hope be better

Indorse ♢ | Decentralized Professional Network on Ethereum Blockchain (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2047503.0)
rockmoney

Activity: 439
Merit: 297

www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 06:01:13 PM

Please tell me you are joking!?

Please consider giving extra time for people to create their Bounty Accounts once the new Bounty Portal has been created & opened. It would be a shame for people who have supported CoinDash from the beginning to lose any of their Bounty due to the very unfortunate situation which further gives crypto such a bad rep.

People need to realize that the majority of media reports pertain to negative subjects, & they continue to report things like the recent ransomware attack for Bitcoin. Someone stole millions worth of Zcoin a while back. Now this. The only thing being accomplished in regards to the misuse of cryptocurrency/digital assets is a downtrend in their price, which could potentially make the stolen assets worthless. Especially when one of the biggest benefits to all of this technology is that it's supposed to be secured by some of the best encryption available.

GekkoScience Products on Amazon Prime 1-DAY SHIPPING 
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:26:13 PM

that coindash bounty website will not open again because website was hacked. so bounty distribution will be handle manual.
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:44:52 PM

I got email from coindash team regarding that they have to distribute the coindash to investors soon. If anyone received the coindash please inform here for confirmation  that received the coindash.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
rendiuno

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:59:08 AM

I got email from coindash team regarding that they have to distribute the coindash to investors soon. If anyone received the coindash please inform here for confirmation  that received the coindash.
I asked in the telegram, when bounty was distributed. One dev answered my question. They say in 2 weeks
btcmurat

Activity: 840
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:08:59 AM

I asked in the telegram, when bounty was distributed. One dev answered my question. They say in 2 weeks
2weeks are too long. anyway we will wait Undecided
terry1xxx

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:26:14 AM

anyway we will wait
Meycell

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:26:14 AM

be patient more guys. wait distribution to investor done all
and i'm waiting coindash token in the market. i wanna trade. what your mind about the price after the token hacked?
rendiuno

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:40:49 AM

be patient more guys. wait distribution to investor done all
and i'm waiting coindash token in the market. i wanna trade. what your mind about the price after the token hacked?
The possibility of the price is not so affected. And the price of this coindash will be our responsibility as a community as well as investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: