Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:21:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cashless society  (Read 36220 times)
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:27:56 PM

I think cashless society that you are talking about is impossible. Cashless society will never be happen.
Bound to be. Can not even doubt. Governments want to control our every step. It is the dream of all governments regardless of country. To control a human via non-cash money is much simpler so as soon as the opportunity arises the government will make sure she will use it.
We are not ready to go virtual yet, I mean even me as a consumer would still prefer Fiat currency as a form of medium of exchange or a mode of payment. I can't imagine a world in which our form of liquid assets only exist virtually. And come to think of it how will other older generation be able to have a smooth transition with a cashless society? It will be a headache for both the elders and the government just to make them use a virtually existing money.

Tons of the older generation has no clue what BTC or virtual currency is, let alone they have no idea what even paypal is and very simple concepts most of us take for granted.

Banks still have physical locations for people to cash checks and deposit money. Think about that one!!! hehe. I cannot imagine being a bank teller, knowing full well that job is obselete right now and barely hanging on.

Ithink eventually we can transition to a virtual currency, as long as it is public, provable, non-hackable, Video games have massive worlds where players trade things and decide on value in terms of other items or virtual coins. We can do it!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:30:23 PM

At first glance, I think cashless society will literally improve quality of our life. We don't need to bring wallet or paper money.
However, at second glance, considering security or control issue, I have concerns on cashless society.

Everything will be good at terms of transactions. And that's one of the good thing in it, we don't have to bring cash and sort of credit cards. Well it will be the other effect of that thing, our information will be exposed to the government and they will have the control for this thing when it was implemented already.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:34:04 PM

At first glance, I think cashless society will literally improve quality of our life. We don't need to bring wallet or paper money.
However, at second glance, considering security or control issue, I have concerns on cashless society.

Everything will be good at terms of transactions. And that's one of the good thing in it, we don't have to bring cash and sort of credit cards. Well it will be the other effect of that thing, our information will be exposed to the government and they will have the control for this thing when it was implemented already.

If I will be using bitcoin in the future as a citizen uzing this digital currency, I don't think I will be having an issue about information in the future. For example, I will be using an Electrum wallet, there is no info about me in this wallet so I can say that we are safe. The only thing is when the digital currencies become centralized.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:47:59 PM

I think cashless society that you are talking about is impossible. Cashless society will never be happen.
Bound to be. Can not even doubt. Governments want to control our every step. It is the dream of all governments regardless of country. To control a human via non-cash money is much simpler so as soon as the opportunity arises the government will make sure she will use it.
We are not ready to go virtual yet, I mean even me as a consumer would still prefer Fiat currency as a form of medium of exchange or a mode of payment. I can't imagine a world in which our form of liquid assets only exist virtually. And come to think of it how will other older generation be able to have a smooth transition with a cashless society? It will be a headache for both the elders and the government just to make them use a virtually existing money.

True we are still far from it but we are getting there step by step every year. If we look how is everything done at the beginning of the last century (I mean in early 1900s) and how thing are done how you will understand and see that most is done cashless and electronically but governments still control everything that why bitcoin is solution.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

batang_bitcoin

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:23:18 PM

If I will be using bitcoin in the future as a citizen uzing this digital currency, I don't think I will be having an issue about information in the future. For example, I will be using an Electrum wallet, there is no info about me in this wallet so I can say that we are safe. The only thing is when the digital currencies become centralized.

It is a decentralized crypto currency if we are talking about bitcoin. And the government will not allow this if they are starting to implement cashless society. It will be go into a deep studying on their part and possible that they will require our information when we transact or else they will implement it with their very own currency.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:46:54 PM

Well that's you insight and I respect that in a sense that most of the people really used fiat specially at local transactions like in wet markets or in the streets. But we shouldn't stop that possibility that virtual assets like digital currency bitcoin can be a reality in the future, because online transactions nowadays was very rampant and even banks is already preferring this with their payment option a cashless transaction. However it's not difficult for the elderly generations because fiat cash money will still be used but with an optional matters, inline with the spending of virtual money which is the cashless society mode of bitcoin.
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:27:12 PM

Have you ever wondered how would the world's economy be like in the future as a cashless society?

Perhaps, with the increased traction of blockchain acceptance nowadays, could lead to the creation of digital fiat currencies powered by blockchains that are managed by governments themselves. With this in mind, there would be no need for physical cash, as digital fiat currencies would provide many advantages such as quick settlement, global payments, full transparency, implants use on citizens to make payments, and more.

If this becomes a reality, which I'm sure that it will, it would radically transform our lives for the better and reduce criminal activity as a result of the full transparency and auditability that a digital fiat currency would have thanks to the power of the blockchain technology.

Also, it makes me wonder if cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin would exist by that time, or will they co-exist with digital fiat currencies.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this.  Wink

Well, the idea behind bitcoin and blockchain is very good because it certainly provides the concept of pure cashless economy. The future holds many things that are not certain for now, but cashless economy is the way forward and that makes bitcoin the perfect opportunity for us to invest now for the future. Cool

mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:08:24 PM

I can't imagine the society without cash, all you need to used is smart phone's when you buy things or services. Moreover I think in our country it is not applicable the cashless, because in my country the connectivity was so so poor. Eventually their where some place in our country are without any connections.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:01:21 AM

I think for security issues. Of course the developers already provide security that is guaranteed. Maybe they have better security system than credit card, debit card, etc. Maybe this system uses better security than pins, passwords or such. For cashless security issues will certainly be safe because the technology has also been supported at that time
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:38:46 AM

I do not think that the cash will disappear completely. In the system of electronic money there can be a failure and there must always be an alternative for a person to make purchases at any time.
If I remember correctly in some Nordic countries most people already use electronic forms of payments instead of cash, personally I think using a single form of payment for everything is wrong because what would you do when things go wrong and you cannot use that payment method?

Well that's the reason why i don't think a cashless society would be applied even in the future. People need something physical to hold on to and transact with as a backup if something goes wrong online. And since we've been so accustomed to this exchage system it would be almost impossible to take it away from us
While that would be a reason to not adopt it fully people are very short sighted, to give you an example the cell phone network can only take so many calls before it collapses so every time there is a crisis the first thing that you cannot do is to communicate since everyone is calling their friends and family to see if they are ok but since those networks are created an maintained by private companies then they only have the minimum necessary infrastructure to be able to service a particular area.
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:09:25 PM

I think for security issues. Of course the developers already provide security that is guaranteed. Maybe they have better security system than credit card, debit card, etc. Maybe this system uses better security than pins, passwords or such. For cashless security issues will certainly be safe because the technology has also been supported at that time

It will be safe but for those people that wants decentralization this is something that can destroy their hiding of identity. Who knows, there's a lot of people that are thinking about this thing and government is seeing this as a good way of controlling the people. And this can reduce crime because of cash that can easily robbed.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:20:01 PM

Impossible to happen. For us to do the cashless society, we need to be more familiar with technology for us to transfer or even accept any mode of payment in all stablishment since it will be implementing a cashless society. Internet, computers and even cellular phone should be updated at all times to process the transaction immediately.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:31:27 PM

Impossible to happen. For us to do the cashless society, we need to be more familiar with technology for us to transfer or even accept any mode of payment in all stablishment since it will be implementing a cashless society. Internet, computers and even cellular phone should be updated at all times to process the transaction immediately.

Cashless society is happening whether you like it or not. Once the current boomer generation is dead, there will be no one that doesn't know how to use or own a phone anymore, everyone will be paying digitally. Cash is going away, it is what it is, it's what governments want and citizens can't do nothing to stop it. The only thing we can have is alternatives like bitcoin to retain any sort of financial privacy in a cashless world.
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

AGATE

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:13:50 PM

One major financial problems we have in all our society is criminality and greedy. Bitcoin and others crytocurrency can resolve this problem by using this great technology to reduce crime and criminality. Cashless society do reduce physical attach on attempt to get fiat from the owner.
Maybe if the financial problem will solve our society will less criminality. Bitcoin and other crytocurrency can solve this problem using our modern technology today and to prevent crime .Cashless society do reduce and decrease the fiat money and the demand of bitcoin will be increase.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:47:28 PM

Have you ever wondered how would the world's economy be like in the future as a cashless society?

Perhaps, with the increased traction of blockchain acceptance nowadays, could lead to the creation of digital fiat currencies powered by blockchains that are managed by governments themselves. With this in mind, there would be no need for physical cash, as digital fiat currencies would provide many advantages such as quick settlement, global payments, full transparency, implants use on citizens to make payments, and more.

If this becomes a reality, which I'm sure that it will, it would radically transform our lives for the better and reduce criminal activity as a result of the full transparency and auditability that a digital fiat currency would have thanks to the power of the blockchain technology.

Also, it makes me wonder if cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin would exist by that time, or will they co-exist with digital fiat currencies.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this.  Wink

Well, the idea behind bitcoin and blockchain is very good because it certainly provides the concept of pure cashless economy. The future holds many things that are not certain for now, but cashless economy is the way forward and that makes bitcoin the perfect opportunity for us to invest now for the future. Cool

If we are realistic this is perfect on paper, but think we would have big problems with practical solution on this matter. For something that is using in crypto which is good and work fine, to be implemented in paper money flow that is something completely different and requires lot of effort and time to be even put from paper to reality. When some thing come to motion and that wont happen any time soon this will be great solution with positive outcome.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1172

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:52:50 PM

One major financial problems we have in all our society is criminality and greedy. Bitcoin and others crytocurrency can resolve this problem by using this great technology to reduce crime and criminality. Cashless society do reduce physical attach on attempt to get fiat from the owner.
Maybe if the financial problem will solve our society will less criminality. Bitcoin and other crytocurrency can solve this problem using our modern technology today and to prevent crime .Cashless society do reduce and decrease the fiat money and the demand of bitcoin will be increase.

Bitcoin can be more transparent then cash, but that will be the end of bitcoin anonymity. But I see where are you going with your comment, my opinion is the same bitcoin can prevent many things from happening. If government institutions have bitcoin wallets we will be able to see all money coming in and out from that wallet, and we can check them easily and they will not be able to be corrupted. Corruption of the system is the main problem in this world, and many people are becoming criminals because this system doesn`t care for people, money is stolen and distributed to rich people and poor people are poorer each year. With equally distributions of funds we can have better society.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:57:28 PM

The chances of beginning a cashless society is simply a hard task. The real reason is the same that's been mentioned in the above post. One needs to be familiar about it or else every people needs basic knowledge only then it can be taught with ease and used effectively. Maybe the upcoming generation will be functioning entirely on cashless society.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:46:46 PM

You have shown another bright aspect of the bitcoins. Indeed they the strong tendency of reducing poverty in the world by creating new jobs for them and providing jobless, literate people opportunities of earning their livelihoods just by sitting at their homes.

This is ultimately going to reduce the crime rate in the world. Cashless society will come into existence soon.
Hagane

Activity: 37
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:50:42 PM

It would be a chaos. And I don't think governments would be able to force the population to live in a world without cash.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:11:16 PM

This might happen in the near future. There is just a possibility but maybe just maybe it will happen. Nothing is impossible. The approval of the government is what we just need in order for this paperless transactions. Well we've just started it with debit cards. Where we can buy using cards. It is just convenient for us to use.

Yes. It may happen in the future, if people get used to cryptocurrencies within the present. If enough awareness and education becomes spreaded, I'm sure that a cashless society would not take too long before becoming a reality.

I believe that governments would have to start doing this task, with their own digitally issued fiat currencies, so that people could get used to the system and gradually adopt a cashless society. It is all a matter of convenience like you said, before this comes into effect in the future.

In the meantime, we could all enjoy using physical fiat alongside cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin to pave our way towards financial freedom. Just my opinion. Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: