Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:17:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cashless society  (Read 36220 times)
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:19:30 PM

I don't like this idea because cash is very good and trusted things. I can't imagine how my granny using digital money all the time when she don't know what to do..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:26:42 PM

Before this can be done, the government has to be involved and you what the government gets involved in,  does not come out in a transparent way. They will look for ways to take out of your coins. Even if they end up accepting, they will create their own coin and make sure people invest in it. You know that wont go down well with people, because with what they have done over the years, we have lost our trust in them.  Cashless society for now wont work.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
gledek

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:33:26 PM

the popularity of bitcoin will make us have a digital transformation in the financial industry in the coming decade that can increase global economic capacity as a whole.
The government will use every trick in this book to concentrate bitcoin.
Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:40:44 PM

Have you ever wondered how would the world's economy be like in the future as a cashless society?

Perhaps, with the increased traction of blockchain acceptance nowadays, could lead to the creation of digital fiat currencies powered by blockchains that are managed by governments themselves. With this in mind, there would be no need for physical cash, as digital fiat currencies would provide many advantages such as quick settlement, global payments, full transparency, implants use on citizens to make payments, and more.

If this becomes a reality, which I'm sure that it will, it would radically transform our lives for the better and reduce criminal activity as a result of the full transparency and auditability that a digital fiat currency would have thanks to the power of the blockchain technology.

Also, it makes me wonder if cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin would exist by that time, or will they co-exist with digital fiat currencies.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this.  Wink

we cannot expect our society to become a cashless society as long as there are poor people and 3rd world countries. Not all people has access to the world wide web, if we convert our means of trading to cashless society, those people cannot cope and will definitely be left behind.
Indeed. The possibility to build up or formulate a cashless society will be quite too far or impossible right now as long as there is still the presence of the 3rd world countries wherein poor people belongs because these type of individuals only limit and relies themselves into using up cash rather than getting into an innovative currency which is a cryptocurrency so the possibility to have a widely implementation of the cashless society will be quite too far to happen in short too impossible because of the factors stated above
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:24:13 PM

I don't like this idea because cash is very good and trusted things. I can't imagine how my granny using digital money all the time when she don't know what to do..
It will happen in the future and not now so your granny might be not there in the future so it is good for the next generation to use the digital currencies and that is the best time for our world because the transactions will be easy as pie and we don't need to be doing so much hassle because we can just pay things through cryptocurrencies online.
destroyer01

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:03:59 AM

Having cashless society If we r not using cash,we need to do it online which is secure and transparent and atleast to some extent i think we can reduce corruption.If we carry cash we may loose some where or someone might steal it if it is a card if they steal card also we can atleast block the card with in a timespan and save our money.
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:55:41 AM

Having cashless society If we r not using cash,we need to do it online which is secure and transparent and atleast to some extent i think we can reduce corruption.If we carry cash we may loose some where or someone might steal it if it is a card if they steal card also we can atleast block the card with in a timespan and save our money.

In cashless society all transaction through cryptocurrency online are in easy way and it can reduce crimes and it gives security to the owner of the account. It gives you selfconfident by doing online transaction through cryptocurrency online.
batman12345

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:18:40 PM

yes i belive what you say

blockhain technology has transformed financial transactions in the world.
with blockhain all transactions can be accelerated and make financial reports easy.
but because no one set this is what makes the government and central bank kawathir with this blockchain technology.
kalawang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:31:56 PM

Have you ever wondered how would the world's economy be like in the future as a cashless society?

Perhaps, with the increased traction of blockchain acceptance nowadays, could lead to the creation of digital fiat currencies powered by blockchains that are managed by governments themselves. With this in mind, there would be no need for physical cash, as digital fiat currencies would provide many advantages such as quick settlement, global payments, full transparency, implants use on citizens to make payments, and more.

If this becomes a reality, which I'm sure that it will, it would radically transform our lives for the better and reduce criminal activity as a result of the full transparency and auditability that a digital fiat currency would have thanks to the power of the blockchain technology.

Also, it makes me wonder if cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin would exist by that time, or will they co-exist with digital fiat currencies.

It happened soon that all around the world nationwide will experiencing this cashless.Wherein we are using onlime.to pay some bills with the used of bitcoin.It helps us in some cases we all of us need to educate with this process.Thats the easy and best thing that will happened.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:37:17 PM

I think right now, cashless society is still hard because not all people knows cryptocurrency and even on economics class, they don`t discuss cryptocurrency so people can`t adopt to a cashless society yet. Cryptocurrency must be exposed more so that people will not be shocked and can easily adopt to a cashless society and to cryptocurrency era. So for me cashless society is still impossible as of now.
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:53:57 AM

In that care the government is all invold but I'm sure it would not be possible to reduce the possibility of a business as government will collect tax go each transaction in a bockchain as made and every business is invold with the government .people in Chinese hate in the other hand continued to work perfectly impossible now because there's abot of people who have a transaction every minutes passes so basically there are so many things like this one thing .don't want.
pilitusanelidus

Activity: 157

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:04:59 AM

I think it will co-exist with digital currencies controlled by governments. And I think it will be start of dirty game cause in that case governments will definitely try to smash bitcoin

███████████ ▌    GABROTECH    ▐ ███████████
   DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN   
White Paper   ◈   Twitter   ◈   Facebook   ◈   Telegram   ◈   Token Sales
azguard2

Activity: 106
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:38:17 PM

I think right now, cashless society is still hard because not all people knows cryptocurrency and even on economics class, they don`t discuss cryptocurrency so people can`t adopt to a cashless society yet. Cryptocurrency must be exposed more so that people will not be shocked and can easily adopt to a cashless society and to cryptocurrency era. So for me cashless society is still impossible as of now.

Hard maybe but only on paper. We as society achieve huge advantages trough technology in almost any field and still we use paper money for everyday transaction. On top of that we say something on environmental support and that we need to pollute less. From what we create money from paper and paper is made from wood, we cut wood to create money.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:44:33 PM

This can happen.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:57:10 PM

You do have a point there, mate. Nowadays, it is nearly impossible to implement a cashless society since there are many people in the world who haven't heard about Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. However, I believe that the time will come when governments start issuing their own digital currencies and take the effort to educate people about the subject. Once people become used to cashless payments, then we'll be able to see future generations where there would be no need for physical cash at all.

Technology is quickly evolving, and one way or another, a cashless society would become a reality as it provides greater benefits than those provided by physical fiat currencies. By eliminating cold hard cash, there will be a friendlier environment to the people of the world. Also, there will be greater transparency and the ability to change the monetary supply easily at will. That is the future, and we may become early adopters of the revolutionary technology that will be a part of it. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:56:32 PM

Bank checks, credit/debit card, bank notes, cryptocurrencies make the society cashless and it is already happening though not everywhere but i am pretty sure it is going to be the future and since every country is advancing little by little in technology so it is not far to happen for the whole world to be cashless.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:44:13 PM

Bank checks, credit/debit card, bank notes, cryptocurrencies make the society cashless and it is already happening though not everywhere but i am pretty sure it is going to be the future and since every country is advancing little by little in technology so it is not far to happen for the whole world to be cashless.

In the near future this events and and other financial activities could hapg pen  making every  places the cashless society becaiuse making transactions are through this cashless payments and other financial business related activities and bitcoins and other cryptocurrency are use in this cashless transactionsespecially when modern technology penetrates in every place that uses digital tech. equipments.

BitNaija

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:23:30 PM

The future is cashless. Seamless transactions.

rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:34:49 PM

Being a cashless society really had a great impact in our daily lives wherein we can be able to make life so much easier in making transactions,easy payments without tax in it..but as far as im concern to our less fortunate people who can't access bitcoin without internet connection or gadgets they cant adopt it well .

Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:55:13 PM

Governments are moving towards cashless transactions. It has been started in several countries. Those first world countries with fast pacing technologies will be able to implement this. Those countries which are belong to the third world nations will not be able to embrace this. I agree that it can reduce criminal activity physically but virtually, there will be more hackers. I think cashless society would make our lives better and convenient because we do not need to bring money from time to time.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: