Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:55:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cashless society  (Read 36220 times)
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:18:25 PM

it is possible, but it will be hard. Countries with advance technology can afford to make it a reality but in poor countries where most people can't even afford to buy gadgets and don't have any access in internet, it will be impossible for them to make it happen, especially that there are lots of corrupt government in these country where they don't want their transactions to be tracked.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MadAndHoldersPattern

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:31:05 PM

It's never gonna happen, there will always have to be some sort of physical money as long as there is crime and black markets. People will create and start using their own cash if state doesn't provide any. Back in the 90s you could pay a taxi ride with Marlboro cigarettes in Eastern Europe. Maybe cigarettes come back in use  Grin, and they're appreciating in value just like cryptos (most of cigarettes are much more expensive today relative to average salary than they were 20 or 50 years ago)
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:37:54 PM

If that would be the case, the world should have only one currency for the people to avoid miscaculations and not to confuse with prices. Its very feasible to have a cashless, but some might think that virtual money will be gone, of course not. By this we can escape from corruption on the government and be more futuristic, i always want that scenario.
Klestar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:44:17 PM

Cash = money , Less = few, to Cashless , meaning the virtual currency won't be eradicate at all. It is a sort of converting virtual to digitalize currency. Im hoping for this to come true since its possible to have that kind of environment where we will be leaving our houses , going to mall with just our smartphones.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:51:15 PM

I agree if the digital money system can not be manipulated. My concern is oversupply because the demand for digital money is so cheap.
I guess one thing about digital currencies is, it is decentralized and the way I see it, it will be hard to control digital currencies except if they have sufficient technology for it. In a certain country there will always be the low class society on which they can't afford to have the technologies we need to fully implement a cashless society.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:08:21 PM

it is possible, but it will be hard. Countries with advance technology can afford to make it a reality but in poor countries where most people can't even afford to buy gadgets and don't have any access in internet, it will be impossible for them to make it happen, especially that there are lots of corrupt government in these country where they don't want their transactions to be tracked.
It is true in first world countries there is a big possibility for them to provide a cashless society because they have the right amount of technology for it and their poverty rate is low unlike in third world countries where in their technology isn't always updated because they can't afford it. They also has a high rate of poverty where it it will be hard for them to have a cashless society.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:15:43 PM

I think this is a sad thing. The current economic gap between countries is very high, in developed countries ordinary people spend $ 1000 per day while in developing countries people spend no more than $ 10 per day.

But even if it is a "developed country" or the first world country doesn't mean that there are no poor people there and not all of these ordinary people really spend $1000 per day which I think is an exaggeration. I am living in a third world country and I don't mind doing so, I don't really dream to live in a first world country I just want to follow a simple life and live my life.

I think this gap will not be a problem since card will be the first one to be used and not digital currencies. Digital currencies has a lot of improvements or developments to be done and I think it will still take a lot of years.
Oni hazzrd

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:16:36 PM

It is true in first world countries there is a big possibility for them to provide a cashless society because they have the right amount of technology for it and their poverty rate is low unlike in third world countries where in their technology isn't always updated because they can't afford it. They also has a high rate of poverty where it it will be hard for them to have a cashless society.
I agree with you if poor countries do not seem to allow the entry of blockchain system, whereas they are looking for fiat money alone is difficult let alone respond to new technology ?? I can not imagine .
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:46:44 PM

This will happen ,when the price of bitcoin reaches 100k$.Bitcoin crossed many peak.A month ago the price of bitcoin is reached 19,000$ peak.This is just an beginning to see the value of 20k$.If the bitcoin replace the dollar,I am dam sure that we can see the cashless society in very short period.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:49:09 PM

Have you ever wondered how would the world's economy be like in the future as a cashless society?

Perhaps, with the increased traction of blockchain acceptance nowadays, could lead to the creation of digital fiat currencies powered by blockchains that are managed by governments themselves. With this in mind, there would be no need for physical cash, as digital fiat currencies would provide many advantages such as quick settlement, global payments, full transparency, implants use on citizens to make payments, and more.

If this becomes a reality, which I'm sure that it will, it would radically transform our lives for the better and reduce criminal activity as a result of the full transparency and auditability that a digital fiat currency would have thanks to the power of the blockchain technology.

Also, it makes me wonder if cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin would exist by that time, or will they co-exist with digital fiat currencies.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this.  Wink
In my opinion, in the next 10 years, the society will not use cash, because now there are many places have replaced cash in electronic money, in my country even on the taxi was paid. by electronic transactions
I do not think so, cash will still be used in the coming years, it can not disappear, a society without cash will be very inconvenient because many people still prefer to use cash, they prefer tradition instead of technology, technology is too much trouble and difficult to use. In addition, digital currency has some risks, hackers can attack and steal our money, nothing is guaranteed, we just need to careless and reveal the password and account, we will lose everything, so I believe that people will not accept the society without cash, cash is king and more reliable than all

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:18:45 PM

People without money .. I will be sad because I can not do anything .. Money is everything without money I do not know what we can have later ..

May the journey of the times can provide facilities that make money for us all. I now really need money, for my everyday needs I have learned a lot about something that can make money well without disturbing others ..

I have experience how to get digital currency that I can use for my purposes. Therefore I always expect the future that will come we are easy to get something our needs.

Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:24:30 PM

In the world of economic cashless represents paying with credit or debit card, with cheque or electronic methods rather than the use of cash. So with this statement we could say that we are in pretty much cashless world. If we count into this all the cryptos we could say that more then 50% if not more are being done cashless and there for we are in cashless society.
That is true, but at the moment we still have cash and can use it just as easily as the other methods (assuming you're in person). At some point though that may not be the case, and that's what I'm worried about.
There's been a lot of discussion about this lately. And it all comes down to the same thing, there is some hold that paper money has over people that they're unwilling to let go of it this time. Cashless society is not far from now. Actually, most of us make their transactions online via cards.

I think that the traditional currency will be used for a long time. There are countries that have difficult access to the Internet, which means they can not use digital currencies. Even paying by credit card is difficult.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
lampukoe lumo

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:53:08 PM
Merited by iyan33 (1)

People without cash give out sugarless coffee, people have no cash can not buy anything unless the community understands digital money, but if people do not have cash the public can only make barter payments, but if they understand the digital money they can make a payment through digital type of money.
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:52:39 PM

In the world of economic cashless represents paying with credit or debit card, with cheque or electronic methods rather than the use of cash. So with this statement we could say that we are in pretty much cashless world. If we count into this all the cryptos we could say that more then 50% if not more are being done cashless and there for we are in cashless society.
That is true, but at the moment we still have cash and can use it just as easily as the other methods (assuming you're in person). At some point though that may not be the case, and that's what I'm worried about.
There's been a lot of discussion about this lately. And it all comes down to the same thing, there is some hold that paper money has over people that they're unwilling to let go of it this time. Cashless society is not far from now. Actually, most of us make their transactions online via cards.

I think that the traditional currency will be used for a long time. There are countries that have difficult access to the Internet, which means they can not use digital currencies. Even paying by credit card is difficult.
No cashless society cannot function in today's date because cash or Fiat money is being used by all the people of the world right now and cash will continue to function even in the future because internet connection is not available to everyone and to operate this cryptocurrencies internet is very necessary.The daily transactions are being done by the Fiat money because if we do any transaction through these cryptocurrencies,we do not have any account for them.Also these cryptocurrencies are not legalized so it becomes necessary for cash to operate.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Despacito

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:59:03 PM

Adopters of crypto coins and currencies claim that the fiat paper money will be replaced by crypto soon, yet this is not likely to happen within the periof of 5-10 years from now on.

This would take much more time than we can think.
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:28:45 AM

I think we are already headed to becoming a cashless society, though it is gonna be a long road to be fully cashless. One of the best examples of a cashless society is China, where WeChat Pay and also AliPay is used almost everywhere in the country.This goes to show that government support can truly fasten a process such as cashlessness. Also hope Bitcoin and other cryptos will be used alongside fiat on a larger scale.

bengca84135120

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:41:46 AM

Digital currency really accelerate the development of no cash, in China, due to various quick mobile payment, mobile payment development soon, go out with no cash, with a mobile phone can completely meet the requirements of payment. The hope is that digital currency will be legal in China, so mobile payment will be more convenient!
douhancan58

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:11:18 AM

With the development of future science and technology to a certain extent, and the currency is accepted by more and more governments, the popularity of cashless fair slowly, credit card payment in the United States, China's small letter, pay treasure to pay is very popular, also go the next research direction is the movement of the currency of payment!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:54:34 AM

Digital currency really accelerate the development of no cash, in China, due to various quick mobile payment, mobile payment development soon, go out with no cash, with a mobile phone can completely meet the requirements of payment. The hope is that digital currency will be legal in China, so mobile payment will be more convenient!
I have a relative that lives on China and also flies back to our home land and what's happening there, the development of cashless society there is already implemented. It's like a phone to phone transactions and there's no need to bring up cash anymore and that proves that what you are saying is true. And in the next few years, microchip / rfid transactions are going to be the next trend.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
turagsoy123456

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:32:49 AM

Have you ever wondered how would the world's economy be like in the future as a cashless society?

Perhaps, with the increased traction of blockchain acceptance nowadays, could lead to the creation of digital fiat currencies powered by blockchains that are managed by governments themselves. With this in mind, there would be no need for physical cash, as digital fiat currencies would provide many advantages such as quick settlement, global payments, full transparency, implants use on citizens to make payments, and more.

If this becomes a reality, which I'm sure that it will, it would radically transform our lives for the better and reduce criminal activity as a result of the full transparency and auditability that a digital fiat currency would have thanks to the power of the blockchain technology.

Also, it makes me wonder if cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin would exist by that time, or will they co-exist with digital fiat currencies.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this.  Wink

By this time..cashless society will be exist in the future and it think it will bloom.because of our new technologies in term of digital currencies..all transaction will be in the block chain and all will be hastle.and people are much looking forward about it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: