Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:21:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ?  (Read 35054 times)
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:49:55 AM

well i guess its a no you know what. i will ask you what is the bitcoin price right now, it is so huge that's why there is no chance that bitcoin will never lose its value.
Yes, bitcoin has gained more support from the users ad we'll in terms of market volume. So it's not that possible to predict the market moves as well the future. Looking the present scenario fall in value is impossible,  same time due to the uncertainty even opposite thing can take place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:58:42 AM

By looking at how bitcoin, I dont think it will lose its value. Because among any other crypto and digital currency bitcoin is reigning. But I believe that everything has an end. It may not be as soon as we know but there's always a limit. So now, enjoy every second you have in bitcoin. Do not think about the future, what matters is today.
Lol do you think fiat will have an end? If so then bitcoin is the next generation of money ,
If it all happened i don't think even bitcoin value lost ,
It could be worth more than fiat today , bitcoin is the future of money ,
Once people can accept the whole thing about bitcoin , this scenario will really realized.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:09:57 AM

By looking at how bitcoin, I dont think it will lose its value. Because among any other crypto and digital currency bitcoin is reigning. But I believe that everything has an end. It may not be as soon as we know but there's always a limit. So now, enjoy every second you have in bitcoin. Do not think about the future, what matters is today.
Lol do you think fiat will have an end? If so then bitcoin is the next generation of money ,
If it all happened i don't think even bitcoin value lost ,
It could be worth more than fiat today , bitcoin is the future of money ,
Once people can accept the whole thing about bitcoin , this scenario will really realized.
I didn't think it will happen even in the future, fiat will remain in this world as long as the government still find it useful for the people.
The new currency which is the crypto currency are here with a threat as well and the reason why the government are very strict to it is because they want to protect the interest of the people using it and to prevent money laundering and proper taxing of transactions.

Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:12:03 AM

Bitcoin can lose its value if its an ordinary altcoins or ordinary project that dont have future purposes, but bitcoin is not like that so its impossible for bitcoin to lose value.

Hipster999

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:26:21 AM

Nobody can predict what exactly will happen next with the bit, but I think that it can be replaced by another stronger currency and it will simply depreciate.

kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:03:54 AM

Bitcoin can lose its value if its an ordinary altcoins or ordinary project that dont have future purposes, but bitcoin is not like that so its impossible for bitcoin to lose value.
you are wrong, dude. Everything can lose its value no matter how strong they can be and how good they are right now. Bitcoin is good, but there is nothing can guarantee that there will be no other cryptocurrency which is stronger than bitcoin. Do not expect much in bitcoin. Also it is very good, it can still be replaced by many different elements in different situations
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:16:10 AM

you are wrong, dude. Everything can lose its value no matter how strong they can be and how good they are right now. Bitcoin is good, but there is nothing can guarantee that there will be no other cryptocurrency which is stronger than bitcoin. Do not expect much in bitcoin. Also it is very good, it can still be replaced by many different elements in different situations
Agreed, the fact that bitcoin is unstable and we have witneced many times how it reached high value and than go down quickly is a proof that at any time bitcoin could go down, but no matter what i think that will always be bitcoin supporter s who belive in it and help it get back up.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:25:40 AM

Agreed, the fact that bitcoin is unstable and we have witneced many times how it reached high value and than go down quickly is a proof that at any time bitcoin could go down, but no matter what i think that will always be bitcoin supporter s who belive in it and help it get back up.
Yes, bitcoin may at any time to reduce the price, but do not forget that before it always increases prices. At year-end, the price always increases by more than 100%. I think this is not a price reduction. Therefore bitcoin so attractive to investors.
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:51:41 AM

theres a no permanent in this world .. all things have posibilities to fade and die .. animals are die .. trees and plants will die .. even people die .. even bitcoin could posibilities to die .. but in my own opinion bitcoin will die if theres is another currency will born that bang the whole world ..

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
joseafonso123az

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:56:50 AM

As any fiat currency, bitcoin can also lose their value. First is because it is volatile, so it can increase it's value or decrease without giving  a notice  Tongue.
Second, If there is any kind of disturbance in the bitcoin world, it will affect it's price. For example the 1st August fork issue, made  Bitcoin decrease a bit, but then when it was all clear about what would happen, the price of bitcoin increased, and now it has overcome 3000 usd.
Also at the time of Mt Gox,  it had a really bad impact in bitcoin as it decreased  it's value to just some dollars.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:08:25 AM

theres a no permanent in this world .. all things have posibilities to fade and die .. animals are die .. trees and plants will die .. even people die .. even bitcoin could posibilities to die .. but in my own opinion bitcoin will die if theres is another currency will born that bang the whole world ..

There might be no permanent in this world just like fiat/money, before the way of transacting or exchanging of goods and services are through metals and the same services/goods which is barter. But it was upgraded and changed into paper money. And paper money is about to be upgraded into digital money - credit card that is happening now with paypal and crypto currencies. I can't think of other upgrades that can be done with bitcoin and there's no way it's value will lose.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:08:56 AM

Yes, bitcoin may at any time to reduce the price, but do not forget that before it always increases prices. At year-end, the price always increases by more than 100%. I think this is not a price reduction. Therefore bitcoin so attractive to investors.
But if like last year, August until October is the time Bitcoin in low price before pump in end of year, so the scenario in this year changed and next time maybe the price of Bitcoin can breakdown for reasonable the scenario of whales.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:13:39 AM

But if like last year, August until October is the time Bitcoin in low price before pump in end of year, so the scenario in this year changed and next time maybe the price of Bitcoin can breakdown for reasonable the scenario of whales.

No not at all.The price of bitcoin is raised after August 1,then they will not any reduction after so.At the end of this year ,bitcoin will reach 4200$.who's know it may happen before the year also.No one can guess the price of bitcoin today.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:38:39 AM

No not at all.The price of bitcoin is raised after August 1,then they will not any reduction after so.At the end of this year ,bitcoin will reach 4200$.who's know it may happen before the year also.No one can guess the price of bitcoin today.

It would be great if bitcoin will reach at least 4000$ and wont dump back to 2000$, at the end of this year. Sure everything could happen, we will see Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:41:34 AM

Everything can lose its value when time comes. With bitcoin it is also possible but it will take a lot of time for that to happen. Now, it is a rising currency. Those who lose value dont have support from the people who are using it, unlike this bitcoin.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:43:12 AM

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.
Well in my own opinion as long there are people who use bitcoin to earn money, bitcoin will not lose it's value it may also increase it's value. The only possible thing that bitcoin will lose it's value if the government decided to shutdown bitcoin for good which i hope it will never happen because bitcoin is very important to me.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:27:05 PM

In my opinion yes...bitcoin can possibly lose it's value..we all know that bitcoin value is very volatile and unpredictable we never know maybe after few more months it can crash down and lose it's value..so far the value of bitcoin has a stable position in the market anf many people are now learning about bitcoin so as long as the demand for bitcoin is good I thinks it's value will last otherwise it can crash down
SirLancelot

Activity: 2492
Merit: 582

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:13:33 AM

If bitcoin does lose its value. Should it already happen when bitcoin below $200. At that value, more potential to be disposed without value. And what happens is bitcoin has crossed $3000, impossible if bitcoin will lose value. People's optimism keeping bitcoin is valuable.
The only thing that could make this value down is when there is a big manipulation by the whales. They have the power
to manipulate the price doing up or down but at the end of the day they always take profit.
I agree with you that manipulation act of big whales can decrease the value of bitcoin in the market but I think I will also be for the time being because forever the big whales cannot remain the values low, after some time the price will get rise again with the flow of the market.

Bitcoin cannot lose its value completely, for the time being up and down with the market is not a final decision.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
FintechEU

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:07:11 AM

The value of Bitcoin depends on further regulatory updates.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:27:13 AM

If bitcoin does lose its value. Should it already happen when bitcoin below $200. At that value, more potential to be disposed without value. And what happens is bitcoin has crossed $3000, impossible if bitcoin will lose value. People's optimism keeping bitcoin is valuable.
The only thing that could make this value down is when there is a big manipulation by the whales. They have the power
to manipulate the price doing up or down but at the end of the day they always take profit.
I agree with you that manipulation act of big whales can decrease the value of bitcoin in the market but I think I will also be for the time being because forever the big whales cannot remain the values low, after some time the price will get rise again with the flow of the market.

Bitcoin cannot lose its value completely, for the time being up and down with the market is not a final decision.
That is why we should think like the whales does, we should ride their waves in playing with bitcoin because they like to make bitcoin on the top and after a few weeks or months on the top they will eventually put it on a low position which is very frustrating for those holders who bought from a high price or on a peak price. So if we are going to think like a whale then we can make profits and still maintain the amount of our bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: