Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:30:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform •••  (Read 47992 times)
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:14:04 PM

Token Sale will end in 19 Hours!
Join now!

https://tokensale.anryze.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ukraine2020

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:15:39 PM

it is already end? can i join here.

Have time to participate!
Ukraine2020

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:17:39 PM

Anryze competitors comparison:

This chart shows the percentage of mistakes made in the speech recognition process in a silent environment.

Read details: https://medium.com/anryze/competitors-comparison-331615af5115
Competition is good.
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:45:19 PM

Impressing idea. But why Waves? Do you think it’s a good idea to use it???
Waves has strong team and technically they are very strong as well. There are lots of news about waves project and they are going to the moon soon) We believe in Waves!
Waves is better because it's a Cryptocurrency platform with emphasis on custom token creation, transfer and decentralized trading, with deep fiat integration and focus on community-backed projects, all simplified for easier and faster transaction.
One of the distinguishing features of the Waves platform is it's decentralized exchange DEX.The aspects of security, transparency and cost-efficiency are the three that come to the mind first. The DEX will not be hackable as those centralized exchanges are. Thus, with it, the users won't rely on the security of the wallets of a centralized entity, but will rely on the security of the blockchain itself. These are just a pinch of a whole lot other advantages and benefits waves offer.  It's the apt platform choosen for this project.

I think that your work on this project is very precious (even more that in other projects). You look expert and qualified on almost every question and tuned on everything that has been said in the social.

Sevinpays

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:50:01 PM

Waves has strong team and technically they are very strong as well. There are lots of news about waves project and they are going to the moon soon) We believe in Waves!
Waves is better because it's a Cryptocurrency platform with emphasis on custom token creation, transfer and decentralized trading, with deep fiat integration and focus on community-backed projects, all simplified for easier and faster transaction.
One of the distinguishing features of the Waves platform is it's decentralized exchange DEX.The aspects of security, transparency and cost-efficiency are the three that come to the mind first. The DEX will not be hackable as those centralized exchanges are. Thus, with it, the users won't rely on the security of the wallets of a centralized entity, but will rely on the security of the blockchain itself. These are just a pinch of a whole lot other advantages and benefits waves offer.  It's the apt platform choosen for this project.

I think that your work on this project is very precious (even more that in other projects). You look expert and qualified on almost every question and tuned on everything that has been said in the social.

I've discovered waves with jds and this is maybe the real reason why I bet on it. waves looks as a powerful tool for almost all the typical applications of cryptos, is incomprehensible to read all this negative stuff.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:52:26 PM

I've discovered waves with jds and this is maybe the real reason why I bet on it. waves looks as a powerful tool for almost all the typical applications of cryptos, is incomprehensible to read all this negative stuff.

Waves, as many projects like this one could pay the lack of a powerful communication (you can read everywhere about bitcoin, ethereum and the other famous cryptos) or the absence of a solid partner. The negative stuff is not due to the project itself.

Sevinpays

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:54:34 PM

Waves, as many projects like this one could pay the lack of a powerful communication (you can read everywhere about bitcoin, ethereum and the other famous cryptos) or the absence of a solid partner. The negative stuff is not due to the project itself.

a cryptocurrency is first of all a matter of programming, and waves have an excellent work behind them. the most part of the people in this ecosystem should (and I underline the word "should") be aknowlodged on this kind of stuff.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:57:50 PM

a cryptocurrency is first of all a matter of programming, and waves have an excellent work behind them. the most part of the people in this ecosystem should (and I underline the word "should") be aknowlodged on this kind of stuff.

I think that the most part of people is scared about the low value. The miracle of Bitcoin would be difficult to be repeated, so they try to stay away from something potentially dangerous.

Sevinpays

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:00:04 PM

I think that the most part of people is scared about the low value. The miracle of Bitcoin would be difficult to be repeated, so they try to stay away from something potentially dangerous.

the miracle of bitcoin would probably never be repeated but a huge growth is possible, even in a so crowded and competitive market. the risk is high but the payout should be proportionate to it. it's just an ordinary rule in economy.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:02:59 PM

guys! how many messages have been wrote there! this project is arousing the interest, as I can see here. and raise over 1,7m dollars in a ico is not so bad, is a great thing, even if we are talking about the soft cap!

RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:04:54 PM

guys! how many messages have been wrote there! this project is arousing the interest, as I can see here. and raise over 1,7m dollars in a ico is not so bad, is a great thing, even if we are talking about the soft cap!

Yes, it's awesome. I don't have the time (or the courage) to read them all, so I hope I'm not losing something interesting  Tongue Grin I think that at least the project has finally came out from the, as it deserves.

PrinceShake

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:06:53 PM

Yes, it's awesome. I don't have the time (or the courage) to read them all, so I hope I'm not losing something interesting  Tongue Grin I think that at least the project has finally came out from the, as it deserves.

it's great also the job of the administrators that try to always be present and answer all the questions of their followers and potential investors (supported by the ubiquitous enigmaticalWink)

Sevinpays

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:10:03 PM

I think too that 1,7m dollars for a project like this are a success and nothing else, both for the concept (that is awesome but not intelligible for everyone) and for it's field. in my opinion it has been a risk to put the soft cap so high.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:12:24 PM

I think too that 1,7m dollars for a project like this are a success and nothing else, both for the concept (that is awesome but not intelligible for everyone) and for it's field. in my opinion it has been a risk to put the soft cap so high.

I think they have accurately calculated it, and if they asked for that amount it was probably because is what they need to go on. Then I'm agree that is an high amount and it's a success to have reached and passed.

Sevinpays

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:14:45 PM

I think they have accurately calculated it, and if they asked for that amount it was probably because is what they need to go on. Then I'm agree that is an high amount and it's a success to have reached and passed.

the team behind the project looks qualified and solid in every aspect of the business (to respond to the lack of funds they introduced the payment in fiat and it was a huge success) and their product looks very good, looking at the tests. I have no doubt that they can calculate an amount that can satisfied their needs, but it was even a big risk!

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
PrinceShake

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:17:30 PM

the team behind the project looks qualified and solid in every aspect of the business (to respond to the lack of funds they introduced the payment in fiat and it was a huge success) and their product looks very good, looking at the tests. I have no doubt that they can calculate an amount that can satisfied their needs, but it was even a big risk!

they have a qualified team, a good product and now they have raised the funds they need, even if the minimum one. I just hope that people ignorance won't put in danger this great achievement.

RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:19:41 PM

they have a qualified team, a good product and now they have raised the funds they need, even if the minimum one. I just hope that people ignorance won't put in danger this great achievement.

For us the next step is to understand what they will do with the unsold token (I think that they will burn, so anryze spoke) and if it's the best thing for the project. Now they need to grow also on this side.

Sevinpays

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:22:24 PM

For us the next step is to understand what they will do with the unsold token (I think that they will burn, so anryze spoke) and if it's the best thing for the project. Now they need to grow also on this side.

I think is the best thing, so they can increase the demand and take the price higher. but the variables in the equation are a lot, so just the time wil tell us which will be the right way.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:57:25 PM

Anryze is doing so well in the ico,  last day and more investors keep coming in,  maybe we can hit 1.8M USD before it finally ends as another $80k would do this trick. We can wait for product development to commence after this token sale.
armaggedon

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:53:18 AM

HODLING it for long term haha
hope this bring success in the next 6-12 months Cheesy

Please dont mind my reputation. i made a mistake of selling my account. i dont even know that selling of account is prohibited. its my fault cause i dont read the rules
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: