Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:49:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform •••  (Read 47996 times)
Sevinpays

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:23:25 PM

it seems that they have changed the thread's main page. there are a lot of new interesting information there, as the platforms of exchange in which they are listed.

They have made a real breakthrough in these days. The quality of their communication has been seriously improved. Differently from some other projects that underrate this point, they bet a lot on it!

I think that the revolution has started with the difficulties they had in the very firsts days of the ico. they changed a lot to face the problem, starting allowing fiat payments.

I think you are right. They had a very postive and effective reaction! A few days separate today from the end of the ICO. I hope they will receive some more funds to be sure to go on!

An important fluctuaction can change the situation, I think, but they claim that the minimum cap is already reached on their ico website, so they must be sure that events will not change the situation.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:25:33 PM

it seems that they have changed the thread's main page. there are a lot of new interesting information there, as the platforms of exchange in which they are listed.

They have made a real breakthrough in these days. The quality of their communication has been seriously improved. Differently from some other projects that underrate this point, they bet a lot on it!

I think that the revolution has started with the difficulties they had in the very firsts days of the ico. they changed a lot to face the problem, starting allowing fiat payments.

I think you are right. They had a very postive and effective reaction! A few days separate today from the end of the ICO. I hope they will receive some more funds to be sure to go on!

An important fluctuaction can change the situation, I think, but they claim that the minimum cap is already reached on their ico website, so they must be sure that events will not change the situation.

maybe they have already changed their cryptocurrencies in fiat in order to pay the materials and services they need, or maybe the result is based on the amount of the token sold.

RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:27:15 PM

maybe they have already changed their cryptocurrencies in fiat in order to pay the materials and services they need, or maybe the result is based on the amount of the token sold.

I don't know... the minimum cap is written in dollars on the site, so they need a precise amount. maybe they just know that if a value decrease than it will be back on its level, so they give no meaning to fluctuations.

fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:14:09 PM

I don't know... the minimum cap is written in dollars on the site, so they need a precise amount. maybe they just know that if a value decrease than it will be back on its level, so they give no meaning to fluctuations.

Maybe they written the minimun and hard cap in dollar so that everyone can understand easily especialy for people who unfamiliar with cryptocurrency and this project also accepted fiat payment USD and EUR
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:39:34 PM

This article http://www.the-blockchain.com/2017/06/26/worlds-first-decentralized-speech-recognition-platform-plan-raising-3m-ico/ says the Anryze platform plans to raise up to $3M in Token sale,  unfortunately ico ends in 5days, but we all are hopeful the few days still very important, as the tokensale may receive huge investments from whales
cointerstrike

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:44:50 PM

This article http://www.the-blockchain.com/2017/06/26/worlds-first-decentralized-speech-recognition-platform-plan-raising-3m-ico/ says the Anryze platform plans to raise up to $3M in Token sale,  unfortunately ico ends in 5days, but we all are hopeful the few days still very important, as the tokensale may receive huge investments from whales

the projects with no investment limit can get high investments near the end of the icon. for this reason I agree with you. good news from the recent period about the project can attract more investment.
AnarchyEvo

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:56:19 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 09:41:10 AM by AnarchyEvo

Sorry if that question gets answered in the Whitepaper somewhere, but does anybody know what happens if the hard cap isn't reached? Is the plan to simply burn all unsold coins or will they be distributed among the contributors?

Hello!
Unsold tokens will be burned.

Quote Announcement Thread first Page : "All unsold tokens will be distributed among all investors in accordance with their deposits."

And now you guys say they will be burnt !. But why ?
fajarkus12

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:40:50 PM

Sorry if that question gets answered in the Whitepaper somewhere, but does anybody know what happens if the hard cap isn't reached? Is the plan to simply burn all unsold coins or will they be distributed among the contributors?

Hello!

Quote Announcement Thread first Page : "All unsold tokens will be distributed among all investors in accordance with their deposits."

I also read on first page that unsold token will be distributed among all investor in accordance with their deposits. I don't know which one is true or maybe the team change the rule?if yes, the team have to change their statement/rule on the main thread too, so the investors will not confused
AnarchyEvo

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:54:39 PM

Hello!

I also read on first page that unsold token will be distributed among all investor in accordance with their deposits. I don't know which one is true or maybe the team change the rule?if yes, the team have to change their statement/rule on the main thread too, so the investors will not confused

So they said to everybody that unsold tokens will be distributed among the investors. And then after People invested they just changed there opinion and scammed the investors  Undecided.
enigmatical

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:21:55 PM

Hello!

So they said to everybody that unsold tokens will be distributed among the investors. And then after People invested they just changed there opinion and scammed the investors  Undecided.
Let s not jump to conclusions yet, let's wait for the team to clarify this,  then we all know the actual message they intend to carry out
enigmatical

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:44:09 PM

ICO ends in 4days yet the amount raised is a little above $1.6M, the progress dwindled for some time,  maybe Anryze should introduce a bonus package to stir up things and motivate potential investors.
fajarkus12

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:51:36 PM

ICO ends in 4days yet the amount raised is a little above $1.6M, the progress dwindled for some time,  maybe Anryze should introduce a bonus package to stir up things and motivate potential investors.

But it's not bad because Anryze with confident targeted $1,6 million for minimum cap and i think that is huge amount. The next have to do maybe introducing Anryze to all peoples by online or offline so more clients will using Anryze for speech recognition
enigmatical

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:33:51 AM

But it's not bad because Anryze with confident targeted $1,6 million for minimum cap and i think that is huge amount. The next have to do maybe introducing Anryze to all peoples by online or offline so more clients will using Anryze for speech recognition
Of course, it's okay but it looks more to me like hanging in the balance because if the crypto-market swings the other way round and coins fall in value,  it would affect it negatively, and amount raised would depreciate. We hope this would not be the case for the remaining 4days left.
ifeoluwa

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:20:08 AM

Of course, it's okay but it looks more to me like hanging in the balance because if the crypto-market swings the other way round and coins fall in value,  it would affect it negatively, and amount raised would depreciate. We hope this would not be the case for the remaining 4days left.

I think if the market falls, the difference after the $1.6 mark will help it stabilize. Its been a successful ICO though below our expectations, it means more work has to be done afterwards so as to gain the market
anryze

Activity: 168

ANRYZE TOKENSALE

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 07:03:30 AM

Hello guys!!!

Please find new tasks for the social media campaign on the viral exchange https://theviralexchange.com

Anryze tokensale will end in 3 days...Don't be left out
INVEST NOW https://lk.anryze.com/
the benefits are amazing

https://tokensale.anryze.com/
shanazihr85

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:08:20 AM

I think if the market falls, the difference after the $1.6 mark will help it stabilize. Its been a successful ICO though below our expectations, it means more work has to be done afterwards so as to gain the market
Of course, most of the work will come after to keep up the name of the ICO. I believe that this is a good project that you will be successful...
enigmatical

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:25:38 AM

It is amazing to learn that this project didn't start today but rather 5years down the line, it has come far. With the ICO ending in 3days, hitting $1.7M is definite in my opinion, the ico has performed well.  Keep it up team
AnarchyEvo

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:39:39 AM

Hello!

kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:00:36 AM

Hello!

whats the different :

1 A cost 10K sats  = 10k

10 A cost 1k sats = 10K ??

thus the more coins available this will set the price down, the less ( rare) the higher the price !!
AnarchyEvo

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:17:16 AM

Hello!

whats the different :

1 A cost 10K sats  = 10k

10 A cost 1k sats = 10K ??

thus the more coins available this will set the price down, the less ( rare) the higher the price !!

Yes thats right. But they cant just change there opinion about the ICO conditions when ever they want !. People are investing there hard earned money here !. And they havent even said why they have changed that. Is it okey when i say , come i sell you my Car for 5000€ and after you have paid i just give you the seat... yeah i have changed my opinion f*ck it. Is that okey Yes or No ?.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: