Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:06:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform •••  (Read 47991 times)
bileta

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:26:16 AM

Can't find that funny video in lift that explain why we need speech recognizer in your Youtube. Can you give me direct link?

Here you go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BIpVWWdtWM
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:07:34 AM

Does anyone have any idea the computer requirements to effectively mine Anryze
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:09:09 AM

Yes,  at least you should have a minimum RAM of 8gb GPU 4gb and CPU intel core i5 3xxx or analogue.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:53:17 AM

Yes,  at least you should have a minimum RAM of 8gb GPU 4gb and CPU intel core i5 3xxx or analogue.

After this software launched maybe i will try mining anryze coin. Anryze will give me option to mining coin besides bitcoin and with the specification of computer above i think still cheaper than mining bitcoin
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:24:35 PM

these are my system requirements, so i can mine this also ?? , do you have by chance an manual how to setup an cpu miner:)

nvm , dont have an 4 or 8 gb gpu Sad....
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:51:36 PM

these are my system requirements, so i can mine this also ?? , do you have by chance an manual how to setup an cpu miner:)

Maybe you can buy it at ebay, online shop or offline shop. I think you will easy to buy it. Besides that this software for mining still not launched yet, waiting this ico ends. Maybe after this ico ends devs will give more information about how to mining this coin
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:30:45 PM

Yes,  at least you should have a minimum RAM of 8gb GPU 4gb and CPU intel core i5 3xxx or analogue.

Maybe you can buy it at ebay, online shop or offline shop. I think you will easy to buy it. Besides that this software for mining still not launched yet, waiting this ico ends. Maybe after this ico ends devs will give more information about how to mining this coin
the subject of mining, I find this very interesting, but not mining. there are the sections devoted to mining, there are also the chat telegram. however, in this thread we must consider the technical aspect of the project and looks speculative. IMO. the validity of Anryze to congronto with the big and amazing. it is exciting that you can race on an equal footing with the big
shanazihr85

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:18:07 PM

Anryze competitors comparison:

This chart shows the percentage of mistakes made in the speech recognition process in a silent environment.

Read details: https://medium.com/anryze/competitors-comparison-331615af5115
So IBM is quite better all the rest?
No it shows the chart shows the percentage of mistakes made in speech recognition, with IBM as the highest mistakes

Didn't notice the note. So it's great! Anryze is better all the rest
Yes cumulatively in silent environment, Anryze shows the least mistakes made in speech recognition test making it the most accurate so far from other existing ones.

Previously in speech recognition the best is google that centralized tecnology and in the future Anryze will the best than others because now is blockchain era, and to utilized blockchain is more profitable, needn't much resources like hire many workers so it can save money
You do have a point but this thing would really takes time before it can be considered by the community knowing that google would really be the toughest competition.Even if we are on blockchain technology im sure it would still take time.
In my opinion, the best way to achieve this faster is partnership of some sort with google and other big corporations especially smartphone giants like Apple,  Samsung would be very helpful.
collaborations with such balances and interchanges ? are big company's that don't like competition, especially if you come from technologies decentralised . according to me Anryze must walk alone, they collected, and allows him to develop well for a long time, IMO

Anryze is doing well when compared to the giants for a newbie in the business
I don't think that google accept with pleasure ANRYZE...are the giants that crush the competition especially if decentralised...there is probably a lot of opening.. ANRYZE must go it alone as it is doing..
Mokel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:48:01 PM

very good development has been done by this project but I feel ico of the project is still short of investors and it is very reasonable because ico in this month very much and for the investors to choose a good project
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:50:56 PM

This chart shows the percentage of mistakes made in the speech recognition process in a silent environment.

I almost forgot about Anryze (and I'm sorry for that!), but it seems there are some good stuff to see! The precision in understanding human speech is something very difficult to achieve. Congrats for the results!

Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:58:28 PM

I almost forgot about Anryze (and I'm sorry for that!), but it seems there are some good stuff to see! The precision in understanding human speech is something very difficult to achieve. Congrats for the results!

the results are nearly unbelievable for a beta! if the scores are true we are talking about a project that can list in his team developers over IBM and Google level...  Shocked Shocked Shocked

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:02:33 PM

the results are nearly unbelievable for a beta! if the scores are true we are talking about a project that can list in his team developers over IBM and Google level...  Shocked Shocked Shocked

I do not doubt about the results. The carefulness of their report that you can find at this link: https://medium.com/anryze/competitors-comparison-331615af5115 may help you figure out the accurate work that they have done.

Sevinpays

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:04:48 PM

I do not doubt about the results. The carefulness of their report that you can find at this link: https://medium.com/anryze/competitors-comparison-331615af5115 may help you figure out the accurate work that they have done.

yes, I was just reading it and they talk about an alpha! their alpha is competitive with ibm software. they are great. I hope there will be margins of improvement in the future. they will dominate the market in that case!

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:06:59 PM

yes, I was just reading it and they talk about an alpha! their alpha is competitive with ibm software. they are great. I hope there will be margins of improvement in the future. they will dominate the market in that case!

these guys are just awesome. I don't what are the performances of a standard software compared to google or IBM, but their alpha seems to be very close to the highest level...

RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:09:51 PM

these guys are just awesome. I don't what are the performances of a standard software compared to google or IBM, but their alpha seems to be very close to the highest level...

How would like to know which is the performance in presence of background noise and in less good contitions than the ones you can have in a recording studio. It would be even more interesting.

Sevinpays

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:11:49 PM

it seems that they have changed the thread's main page. there are a lot of new interesting information there, as the platforms of exchange in which they are listed.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:15:14 PM

it seems that they have changed the thread's main page. there are a lot of new interesting information there, as the platforms of exchange in which they are listed.

They have made a real breakthrough in these days. The quality of their communication has been seriously improved. Differently from some other projects that underrate this point, they bet a lot on it!

idropkickbabies1

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:18:01 PM

I am american and really want to register. I noticed they didnt ask for passport when registering for an account. Are they going to hold my tokens hostage once i contribute and ask for passport then deny me because im american and broke their TOS..
PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:18:37 PM

They have made a real breakthrough in these days. The quality of their communication has been seriously improved. Differently from some other projects that underrate this point, they bet a lot on it!

I think that the revolution has started with the difficulties they had in the very firsts days of the ico. they changed a lot to face the problem, starting allowing fiat payments.

RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:21:45 PM

I think that the revolution has started with the difficulties they had in the very firsts days of the ico. they changed a lot to face the problem, starting allowing fiat payments.

I think you are right. They had a very postive and effective reaction! A few days separate today from the end of the ICO. I hope they will receive some more funds to be sure to go on!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: