Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:51:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform •••  (Read 47994 times)
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:41:14 AM

Sorry if that question gets answered in the Whitepaper somewhere, but does anybody know what happens if the hard cap isn't reached? Is the plan to simply burn all unsold coins or will they be distributed among the contributors?

Hello!
Unsold tokens will be burned.

Quote Announcement Thread first Page : "All unsold tokens will be distributed among all investors in accordance with their deposits."

And now you guys say they will be burnt !. But why ?

whats the different :

1 A cost 10K sats  = 10k

10 A cost 1k sats = 10K ??

thus the more coins available this will set the price down, the less ( rare) the higher the price !!

Yes thats right. But they cant just change there opinion about the ICO conditions when ever they want !. People are investing there hard earned money here !. And they havent even said why they have changed that. Is it okey when i say , come i sell you my Car for 5000€ and after you have paid i just give you the seat... yeah i have changed my opinion f*ck it. Is that okey Yes or No ?.

i get it,  your right also. its all about the trust  and being the man of your word Smiley

lets see how they gonna react....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frery

Activity: 147
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:25:34 AM

it looks pretty useful to docking other market!
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:24:06 PM

ICO ends in 4days yet the amount raised is a little above $1.6M, the progress dwindled for some time,  maybe Anryze should introduce a bonus package to stir up things and motivate potential investors.

But it's not bad because Anryze with confident targeted $1,6 million for minimum cap and i think that is huge amount. The next have to do maybe introducing Anryze to all peoples by online or offline so more clients will using Anryze for speech recognition
Of course, it's okay but it looks more to me like hanging in the balance because if the crypto-market swings the other way round and coins fall in value,  it would affect it negatively, and amount raised would depreciate. We hope this would not be the case for the remaining 4days left.

I think if the market falls, the difference after the $1.6 mark will help it stabilize. Its been a successful ICO though below our expectations, it means more work has to be done afterwards so as to gain the market

But i think market for now is stable after bad news from china because i see on coinmarketcap all crypto are rebound, bitcoin also over $4k. Fortunately this ico will ends when market rebound so it will give positive effect for anryze
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:21:34 PM

ICO ends in 4days yet the amount raised is a little above $1.6M, the progress dwindled for some time,  maybe Anryze should introduce a bonus package to stir up things and motivate potential investors.

But it's not bad because Anryze with confident targeted $1,6 million for minimum cap and i think that is huge amount. The next have to do maybe introducing Anryze to all peoples by online or offline so more clients will using Anryze for speech recognition
Of course, it's okay but it looks more to me like hanging in the balance because if the crypto-market swings the other way round and coins fall in value,  it would affect it negatively, and amount raised would depreciate. We hope this would not be the case for the remaining 4days left.

I think if the market falls, the difference after the $1.6 mark will help it stabilize. Its been a successful ICO though below our expectations, it means more work has to be done afterwards so as to gain the market

But i think market for now is stable after bad news from china because i see on coinmarketcap all crypto are rebound, bitcoin also over $4k. Fortunately this ico will ends when market rebound so it will give positive effect for anryze
Bitcoin is back on the rise, is showing its strength and will change a few things. Anryze it went well, and soon we can see the birth of this work
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:50:50 PM

Sorry if that question gets answered in the Whitepaper somewhere, but does anybody know what happens if the hard cap isn't reached? Is the plan to simply burn all unsold coins or will they be distributed among the contributors?

Hello!

Quote Announcement Thread first Page : "All unsold tokens will be distributed among all investors in accordance with their deposits."

whats the different :

1 A cost 10K sats  = 10k

10 A cost 1k sats = 10K ??

thus the more coins available this will set the price down, the less ( rare) the higher the price !!

Yes thats right. But they cant just change there opinion about the ICO conditions when ever they want !. People are investing there hard earned money here !. And they havent even said why they have changed that. Is it okey when i say , come i sell you my Car for 5000€ and after you have paid i just give you the seat... yeah i have changed my opinion f*ck it. Is that okey Yes or No ?.

I agree with you, i also wait the answer for that statement. I think the team/devs was wrong about unsold token because as i remember the team not change the rule anything yet and also there is no official announcement about that
Sevinpays

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:32:39 PM

what is certain in this moment is just that there are a lot of uncertainty on some points. they reached and passed the minimum cap so I think that all these speeches are unfounded.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:35:50 PM

what is certain in this moment is just that there are a lot of uncertainty on some points. they reached and passed the minimum cap so I think that all these speeches are unfounded.

in this moment they have reached almost 170k dollars, so they have a good margin that can face the fluctuations. I wish that they will raise some further money in these 2 or 3 days to be finally sure about the result.

Sevinpays

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:38:27 PM

in this moment they have reached almost 170k dollars, so they have a good margin that can face the fluctuations. I wish that they will raise some further money in these 2 or 3 days to be finally sure about the result.

the margin looks pretty solid also because of the huge presence of fiat in their ico. dollars and euros, except for extraordinary events, like the WW3, will maintain their value.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
davidspitzer

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:40:47 PM

Hello!

The unsold tokens will be burned, distributed or will not be produced.
It there the smart contract we may look to find out what will happen?
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:41:49 PM

This thread has been very active in the past days so now it's pretty difficult to find wich is the beginning of these voices. Normally (but I'm new, so I honestly don't know) the unsold token will not get destroyed or given to someone that have not purchased them.

Sevinpays

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:44:02 PM

Hello!

I think that the most realistic scenario is that they will not produce them, but I don't know in this moment. I'm looking too for this information, I don't know if this thread is a good source of information.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
PrinceShake

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:47:06 PM

Hello!

I think that the most realistic scenario is that they will not produce them, but I don't know in this moment. I'm looking too for this information, I don't know if this thread is a good source of information.

even if they will be destroyed I don't think that it will be a drama. a minor number of token should increase the demand in the near future and so they can maintain their price.

Sevinpays

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:52:37 PM

Hello!

even if they will be destroyed I don't think that it will be a drama. a minor number of token should increase the demand in the near future and so they can maintain their price.

I can confirmate what the user anryze (maybe one of the anryze's guys) said. if you look in the first page there's written that the unsold token will be distributed to the investors, according with their deposit. the quote is right.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
PrinceShake

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:54:45 PM

Hello!

I can confirmate what the user anryze (maybe one of the anryze's guys) said. if you look in the first page there's written that the unsold token will be distributed to the investors, according with their deposit. the quote is right.

that's true, and is very easy to find it. so why there's the voice about their destruction? and, second question but even more important, it's an official news from the owners?  Huh

RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:59:04 PM

Hello!

You are both wrong guys: the user anryze (for sure one of the anryze guys...) said that the tokens will be burned (you can destroy tokens with the fire???) and a user asked him about the first page.

PrinceShake

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:02:27 PM

Hello!

You are both wrong guys: the user anryze (for sure one of the anryze guys...) said that the tokens will be burned (you can destroy tokens with the fire???) and a user asked him about the first page.

my god what a mistake we made! thank you. so the source must be right, of course. why they change their mind about it? maybe they have calculated that so it's less disadvantageous.

RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:04:11 PM

according with what you said previously, destroy the tokens can be the best thing because a smaller number can increase their demand and so the price (I've not studied economy, but I think is right).

Sevinpays

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:07:55 PM

according with what you said previously, destroy the tokens can be the best thing because a smaller number can increase their demand and so the price (I've not studied economy, but I think is right).

princeshake is right! what a mistake I've done!  Tongue anyway I think so too. if they will distribute them to the users their price will the price would drop dramatically.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
PrinceShake

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:10:29 PM

princeshake is right! what a mistake I've done!  Tongue anyway I think so too. if they will distribute them to the users their price will the price would drop dramatically.

I think that every one should be agree with the validity of this principle: if I've bought 50a for every dollar and then I find the double or more in my wallet it means that the real price is the half, and so on.

Sevinpays

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:12:35 PM

I think that every one should be agree with the validity of this principle: if I've bought 50a for every dollar and then I find the double or more in my wallet it means that the real price is the half, and so on.

this is why I said that in my opinion the best thing is to not produce them. anryze has been succesful in this ico: they raised an high amount (1,6m) with a software that is not for normal users. they should preserve their won.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: