Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:31:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform •••  (Read 47998 times)
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:18:50 PM

Very well structured platform. It's distributed network uses blockchain to the distribution of profits. Thus, 70 per cent of income from every transaction goes to miners (CPU holders), 20 per cent to investors (tokens holders), and 10 per cent is a company’s fee.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vooolodenka

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:02:42 PM

Hello. Can y help me please. Today I Sent you 3 waves for the invest to the Anryze and buy token. AT first time i sent 3 waves on the wallet
3PG3qB4wtf282EzQKUGmZW4TJHYwS1ywWS3

without attachment.

And second transaction i sent 2 waves with sent sttachment.

And i dont see first  transaction on my wallet.

Can You help me? Where is my tokens or my waves?
Thank you.
enigmatical

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:37:47 PM

Hello. Can y help me please. Today I Sent you 3 waves for the invest to the Anryze and buy token. AT first time i sent 3 waves on the wallet

without attachment.

And i dont see first  transaction on my wallet.

Thank you.
Please forward your concern to the devs in slack channel: https://anryze.slack.com/join/shared_i or join telegram channel: https://t.me/anryze_tokensale and lay your complaints, am sure you would be get assistance
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:25:09 PM

I have seen some coins do very fine during the ICO, once it hits on exchanges, the developers dumps and abandon it. The Cryptogene project is very different, even after the ICO, even after been listed on exchanges, the team still has a whole lot of work to do.
enigmatical

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:32:43 PM

I have seen some coins do very fine during the ICO, once it hits on exchanges, the developers dumps and abandon it. The Cryptogene project is very different, even after the ICO, even after been listed on exchanges, the team still has a whole lot of work to do.
Of course, team is very hardworking and am sure they would never relent in their endeavors to ensure the deliver a good product which would keep improving over time.  Let's look at the core devs,  Oleg Fedosenko, Alex Pogrebenniy, Oleg Zaychuk, Anton Karpenko to mention but a few,  these are high profile professionals in the field.  To assemble a team of this nature what more can you ask of
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:39:37 PM

very good project . and very good bounty you are doıng. congrats.

Surely anryze is very good, they aim to educate computers to understand natural human language, it will become a revolution in a different areas of work. You can buy Anryze token before this ico ends in 8 days  Smiley
j3r0vyn

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:03:50 AM

This is great Grin when i saw the video of ico, it's potential.. Thanks a lot i hope i can still avail bounties:)

3P7ENMtVDX2aYb7e1js9uBNSU7RgSXkvukQ
enigmatical

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:48:09 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 06:35:51 AM by enigmatical

This is great Grin when i saw the video of ico, it's potential.. Thanks a lot i hope i can still avail bounties:)

3P7ENMtVDX2aYb7e1js9uBNSU7RgSXkvukQ
Have you tried contacting the bounty manager, or ask in slack https://anryze.slack.com/join/shared_i
Scholles

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:49:40 AM

How are the profits to be shared with the token holders?
enigmatical

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:59:24 AM

Anryze Distributed Network which uses blockchain to distribute profits will be transferring 20% tokens from each transcription of the audio to the RYZ token owners in the proportion to the amount of token held. It will start doingthis at the same time blockchain of decentralized transcription capacities starts working.
fajarkus12

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:14:51 AM

Anryze Distributed Network which uses blockchain to distribute profits will be transferring 20% tokens from each transcription of the audio to the RYZ token owners in the proportion to the amount of token held. It will start doingthis at the same time blockchain of decentralized transcription capacities starts working.

I suggest you to buy Anryze token beause you will get profit by holding this token. Just imaginate only hold this token and you will get 20% from each transaction in the system, but it depend on proportion to the number of held tokens, more token you have and more money you will get, and also benefit from the increase abryze token on exchange
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:19:45 AM

Also miners and clients are not left out in the benefits Anryze offer. Each participant of the platform will be able to install the software and receive revenue from the mining (audio decoding). They also offer cheap computing power than private monopolized cloud services.
enigmatical

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:23:26 AM

I suggest you to buy Anryze token beause you will get profit by holding this token. Just imaginate only hold this token and you will get 20% from each transaction in the system, but it depend on proportion to the number of held tokens, more token you have and more money you will get, and also benefit from the increase abryze token on exchange
Yes,  that's not all,  because 70 per cent of income from every transaction goes to miners (CPU holders) and 10 per cent is the company’s fee. All transactions are transparent and automated. What more can we ask for because everyone benefits.
Scholles

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:29:37 AM

Yes,  that's not all,  because 70 per cent of income from every transaction goes to miners (CPU holders) and 10 per cent is the company’s fee. All transactions are transparent and automated. What more can we ask for because everyone benefits.
This is good,  but how exactly does the speech recognition technology work,  I have read it but it's a little complex to my understanding, is there any simpler explanation?
enigmatical

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:31:40 AM

This is good,  but how exactly does the speech recognition technology work,  I have read it but it's a little complex to my understanding, is there any simpler explanation?

Anryze recognizes speech by taking the waveform, split it on utterances by silences then try to recognize what is being said in each utterance. To do that system takes all possible combinations of words and try to match them with the audio. Anryze engine chooses the best matching combination.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:33:08 AM

Anryze recognizes speech by taking the waveform, split it on utterances by silences then try to recognize what is being said in each utterance. To do that system takes all possible combinations of words and try to match them with the audio. Anryze engine chooses the best matching combination.
Yeah it's quite complex to understand, but I  got it in a way that they are using the power of all pc-s on Anryze network to decode text. And for me that's brilliant. It will be so fast on finding the right combination cause of that decentralized power.
anryze

Activity: 168

ANRYZE TOKENSALE

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 07:38:00 AM

without attachment.

And i dont see first  transaction on my wallet.

Thank you.

Dont worry.
Please, send a e-mail to support@anryze.com with a link of your transactions.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:24:49 AM

Yeah it's quite complex to understand, but I  got it in a way that they are using the power of all pc-s on Anryze network to decode text. And for me that's brilliant. It will be so fast on finding the right combination cause of that decentralized power.
The Blockchain and is, by definition, decentralized. in the near future we will see the birth of many DEX, and are not all the same, pass the test of the best for technology and security. with these technologies it is changing the face of the internet and the genre of the human. it will be a nice challenge
Lei Crypto bounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:18:23 PM

how to be part of the Bounty System, im willing to advertise Anryze on my Social Account, Newbie Question! thanks!

fajarkus12

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:28:48 PM

Also miners and clients are not left out in the benefits Anryze offer. Each participant of the platform will be able to install the software and receive revenue from the mining (audio decoding). They also offer cheap computing power than private monopolized cloud services.

Token owner also get benefit from Anryze because they will receive 20% from each transaction, surely it depend on percentage of your token, if you have a lot this token you will get more profit. But i think that is easy way to get benefit without working hard
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: