Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:38:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we perform a swap to update our ERC20 contract (before switching to EOS in summer)?
Yes
No
Not sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Goodomy [GOOD] - Launching May 24, 2018 // From the creator of the first ICO  (Read 23063 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
kosmost (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:09:08 AM

Cryptopia and Binance is my vote.
(if you have not used Binance yet... give it a test, it's a great platform.)

I'd say Bittrex, but that is a stretch.

A lot of these exchanges now focus on ICOs rather than coins because they can charge far more or sometimes get kickbacks.

When I first started trying to get listed on exchanges in 2014 the listing fee was $0

Now, exchanges can charge upwards of $750,000 for a listing, with an average of about $50k-100k. Plus, of course, any fees that they make.

However..

It is possible to get coins or tokens with a great future to be listed for a much lower fee, perhaps even free.

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:12:33 AM

Let's begin to narrow it down now.

1st choice: Binance
2nd choice: ?   <--- undecided

Both choices will be explored at the same time.

Also, I will message Bittrex again (since I have some open dialogue with their support team regarding a listing, but have not pursued it) and see what they say.

Again, a lot of these exchanges are now focused on ICOs because that's what they can charge the most for. This also comes with a lot of due diligence on their part, which ties up resources in dev and legal departments.

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:11:03 AM

Update...

200,000 @ 0.00000110 BTC Half-gone

200,000 @ 1.704989 DOGE Available

100,000 @ 0.0000165 ETH GONE!

I may move some of the DOGE to ETH or BTC markets.

Please note that I have moved the tokens for sale in the DOGE market to the ETH market, as all of the supply there has been sold.

If all of the tokens have been sold within the next few hours then 1,000,000 additional tokens will be released in 2 days (at the same +10% above whatever the best ask is)

reggiehood

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:09:10 AM

I would like to see it on Binance
znake

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:16:24 AM

hopefully we will se you on bittrex soon  Smiley
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 11:39:49 AM

Seems to be the most popular choice! Thanks.

koozia

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:55:24 PM

I would like to help, but I have no account on coinexchange and I can't register because :

"www.coinexchange.io - Access Denied
Error code 15
This request was blocked by the security rules"

I don't understand why...  Undecided
MrUnconventional

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:36:58 PM

I would like to help, but I have no account on coinexchange and I can't register because :

"www.coinexchange.io - Access Denied
Error code 15
This request was blocked by the security rules"

I don't understand why...  Undecided
They might be blocking your geo location, but you would think they'd list that reason in the security notice. If it is a geo block you can use a VPN to get around that.
MrUnconventional

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:49:54 PM

Seems to be the most popular choice! Thanks.

Something else to take note of - if you hold some Binance token in your account and have your settings set to use that to pay your fees, you save 50% on all trade fees. It's a substantial savings if you do a lot of volume.

They are basically the lowest cost exchange that exists if you use their token.
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:29:30 AM

this coin`s price is so high , should i buy this coin? anybody suggest?

Curious. Do you mean the market cap is "too high" or the actual BTC or ETH price of the token?

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 06:02:37 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 07:21:26 AM by kosmost

How is Shopomy like a 'decentralized' central bank for Goodomy, the digital currency?

For an explanation of this, we can turn to other businesses with a more high-level perspective.

McDonald's

It is often assumed that McDonald's is in the fast food business. Yes, they sell burgers (and are also the largest toy distributor in the world). But more importantly, they are in the real estate business.

Former McDonald’s CFO, Harry J. Sonneborn, said, “we are not technically in the food business. We are in the real estate business. The only reason we sell fifteen-cent hamburgers is because they are the greatest producer of revenue, from which our tenants can pay us our rent.”

Sonneborn thought about how to really make money in real estate. His concept was to own property and charge the most number of tenants the highest rents possible. He decided if tenants sold burgers and hot dogs, they'd never have a problem paying high rent. With this revolutionary new idea, he approached Kroc's fast food business.

Although they make more money with burgers, they make more profit with real estate. That was the original idea behind franchising.

Amazon

Jeff Bezos didn't really care about books when he launched Amazon. It was just a way to take advantage of the internet's tremendous growth that he foresaw.

He said, "The wake up call was finding this startling statistic that web usage in the spring of 1994 was growing at 2,300 percent a year. You know, things just don’t grow that fast. It’s highly unusual, and that started me about thinking, 'What kind of business plan might make sense in the context of that growth?"

Bezos chose books only after analyzing the top 20 mail order businesses and determining that books were the commodity for which no mail order catalogue existed, because such a catalogue would be too big to mail out.

Like McDonald's leveraging consumer love for hot dogs and burgers to build a $40 billion real estate empire, Bezos used love for books to build an ecommerce infrastructure company that both retailers and other internet companies can use as a platform.

Shopomy

We will leverage local consumer spending to build a worldwide, distributed bank that is powered by GOOD. This won't be the "Bank of Blockchain" where people go to deposit funds and take out loans. It will be banking 2.0 where each 'account' is actually a consumer product and anyone can transact with that account.

Goodomy will be the 'real estate' of Shopomy. Shopomy itself will be a blockchain infrastructure for retail. Like a McDonald's franchise, each retail shop will be making its own money via Shopomy but also paying a 'fee' to use Goodomy. (This won't be a monetary fee, however. The system will be 100% free for retailers.)

How to build a worldwide, distributed bank?  Just get the most number of account holders to make as many transactions as possible. From that, create a consumer shopping application wrapped around a unique business model and power it by digital currency.

Some might consider our plans and think, "How are they going to do this? This requires a tremendous amount of resources!" We will leverage the power of 'franchisees' and 'entrepreneurs' (as McDonald's and Amazon have done) to do 99% of the work. We will just provide the platform.

In Summary

McDonald's is a real estate company that looks like a chain of fast-food restaurants. "Powered by burgers"

Amazon is an eCommerce infrastructure company that looks like a department store "Powered by books"

Shopomy is a worldwide, distributed bank that looks like a consumer shopping app. "Powered by GOOD"

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 07:06:31 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 07:34:20 AM by kosmost

Shopomy

We will leverage consumers' love for products to build a worldwide, distributed bank that is powered by GOOD. This isn't just the "Bank of Blockchain" where people go to deposit funds and take out loans. It will be banking 2.0 where each 'account' is actually a consumer product and anyone can transact with that account.

Goodomy will be the 'real estate' of Shopomy. Shopomy itself will be a blockchain infrastructure for retail. Like a McDonald's franchise, each retail shop will be making its own money via Shopomy but also paying a 'fee' to use Goodomy. (This won't be a monetary fee, however. The system will be 100% free for retailers.)

How to build a worldwide, distributed bank?  Just get the most number of account holders to make as many transactions as possible. From that, create a consumer shopping application wrapped around a unique business model and power it by digital currency.

A distributed bank would be exponentially more robust and powerful if the accounts themselves were distributed.

We can do that when the accounts are actually products. This opens upon lots of new opportunities and is part of what we're doing with Shopomy.

Our future is very exciting!

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 12:28:44 PM

I came across a GOOD market on a new decentralized exchange called IDEX at https://idex.market/eth/good

I'm not a fan of decentralized exchanges (they are slow, among other reasons) but it does have order matching and other features that are badly missing from EtherDelta.

If anyone is interested in this market please let me know.

fmbch

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:14:33 PM

this coin`s price is so high , should i buy this coin? anybody suggest?
How is the coins price high? It's low and compared to others way undervalued, as goodomy is still flying under the radar.

500,000 tokens
Guess this doesn't mean five hundred dot zero? Wink
I don't think the marked can absorb an amount that comes even close to this, if i see the traded amount on coinexchange. Or do you plan massive promoting during the same time?

Right now the market is trading about 370,000-1M+ per day.

We'll see how it goes.

More than half gone in the btc market, i might have been wrong Smiley

A user on our community Telegram asked if I wanted Goodomy to grow slow or fast.

I think it's best if a healthy growth is achieved that correlates with the projects progress/growth, a short hype as seen in other projects doesn't help in the long term
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 03:41:08 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 04:03:14 AM by kosmost

Is your native language Korean, Chinese (Mandarin), Japanese, or Vietnamese?

Help us out by creating and managing a language thread!

Post here that you'd like to create a thread or post in one of the languages below. Tell us where your from and what you like about our project.

If someone else has already created a thread feel free to add to it. The more posts there are in it, the better! I'll then link to the new thread from both the OP and website, and also name you in the OP for managing it  Grin

Needs a New Thread

Chinese: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=30.0

Korean: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=82.0

You Can Add to An Existing Language Thread

Japanese: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=877.0

Vietnamese: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60101.0

Within the next week we will have our website content translated into the first 3 of the above languages on the Goodomy website.

Our flagship product, Shopomy, will be locally-relevant in countries around the world because it will be based on mobile+local products and consumers.

Thanks!

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 04:56:18 AM

Right now the market is trading about 370,000-1M+ per day.

We'll see how it goes.

More than half gone in the btc market, i might have been wrong Smiley

It's just the first day, and I may release more today per the schedule. So far it seems okay.

A user on our community Telegram asked if I wanted Goodomy to grow slow or fast.

I think it's best if a healthy growth is achieved that correlates with the projects progress/growth, a short hype as seen in other projects doesn't help in the long term

Perhaps, but Shopomy user growth could possibly outpace growth of Goodomy.

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 05:01:54 AM

Also, we need a good Chinese name for "Goodomy". (Also, Korean and Japanese perhaps)

Any suggestions please post here.

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 10:28:28 AM

Let's begin to narrow it down now.

1st choice: Binance
2nd choice: ?   <--- undecided

Both choices will be explored at the same time.

Also, I will message Bittrex again (since I have some open dialogue with their support team regarding a listing, but have not pursued it) and see what they say.

Again, a lot of these exchanges are now focused on ICOs because that's what they can charge the most for. This also comes with a lot of due diligence on their part, which ties up resources in dev and legal departments.

Note that efforts will be focused to get listed on the following exchanges:

Exchange A: Binance
Exchange B: KuCoin

Bittrex is also a possibility, as noted above.

fmbch

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:24:53 PM

Also, we need a good Chinese name for "Goodomy". (Also, Korean and Japanese perhaps)

Any suggestions please post here.

Japanese adopts foreign words to match the language, so you could go for something like:
Goodomy: グッドオマイ (Guddoomai), or ゴオッドミー(gooddomii)
Shopomy: ショップオマイ(shoppuomai), or ショッポミー(shoppomii)

Or try making a real translation and put something together with good and my, then it'll get difficult to choose, too many possibilities Wink
MrUnconventional

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:00:53 PM

Goodly and Shoply have a nice ring.

Just throwing it out there.   Cheesy Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: